Robert & Alexis Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh," Alexis coughed, "It feels like my whole mouth is covered in cum. It's fucking disgusting. How many times did you cum last night?"

I didn't know how to answer that. Mostly because I lost count last night.

"I don't know. I lost count," I answered.

With water in her system, Alexis managed to get out of bed to walk to the bathroom. Only barely, though.

As soon as she got up, her legs almost gave out. She would've fallen had she not braced herself on the nightstand. Still, I made a move to help her. But sensing this, she stopped me.

"No!" she croaked. "I got it."

Seems like her pride was still intact. Alexis hated asking for help unless it was absolutely necessary.

Alexis stood there to collect herself for a bit before walking, weakly, to the bathroom. Watching her limp to the bathroom while holding her stomach and arm made me ashamed of myself. I knew the right thing to do now was to tell her everything. The truth. But there was no contemplation. I knew I was too much of a coward to do so.

I just sat there replaying everything from the first day we got here. A mixture of shame and excitement went through me until I heard Alexis from the bathroom.

"Holy shit! What the fucking fuck, Robert?!" she yelled very hoarsely. It scared me a little to hear her yell like that with how her throat is. Took me a minute to realize what got her so upset. She saw the marks on her body. Probably the mark on her neck did the trick.

I didn't say anything. I figure she would come out demanding an explanation, I would give it to her. She didn't.

A few minutes passed until I heard the shower head running. I sighed in relief, knowing this would buy me a few minutes of peace. I decided to take the opportunity to dress and get ready. I knew today was the last day we can leave this island, so I decided not to waste any more time here.

I was nearly done with packing when Alexis came out. She had on a towel wrapped around her body and another around her hair. She didn't look at me as she got out. She just limped towards the dresser to pick out some clothes. I was going to leave her alone to get dressed until she took off her towel. Her amazing ass was still very red with spots of bruises. The rest of her backside had red welts along with their own bruises. I knew she didn't bruise easily, so it made me believe the guys who had been a little rough with her went a little too far last night.

Although I felt a little terrible seeing her body in the state that it was in, I couldn't help but also feel myself getting hard. Her body was evident that last night happened. A part of me hoped she never healed so that it could serve as a reminder of this past week. But I knew time heals all wounds. I don't know. Seeing her that way makes her look so vulnerable. The feeling was incredible.

As she was getting ready, she noticed me looking at her.

"What?" she asked, agitated. "Hurry up. We have to get ready. The ship will be leaving soon." Her voice seemed a little better but it was still in bad condition. It sounded like she was screaming at a concert all night last night.

Under her instruction, I continued to get ready.

We both packed up all of our belongings without saying a word to each other. Even when we were done packing, we both just knew we were both ready to leave, still not saying a word. I had to carry most of the bags because of Alexis' weak state. It wasn't an easy task as there were quite a few bags to carry. Even with just her purse to carry, Alexis still had trouble walking.

We had to stop a few times for her to recuperate. Alexis didn't bring any kind of scarf or hoodie to hide the marks on her neck. I mean, why would she? It's the middle of summer and we're at the beach. She did bring one light pink Addidas jacket that had a collar that barely covered her neck but it was better than nothing.

Alexis sat down by a nearby chair when I was checking out at the front desk. It took longer than I expected as I waited for the man at the front desk to return. It wasn't until I looked back to see someone talking to Alexis. I had no idea what that was about and I was going to check it out but the guy had already left.

A minute or two later the guy at the front desk came back explaining to me I had already checked out a couple days ago. I completely forgot I lost the original room I had booked for me and Alexis. It didn't seem to phase the man behind the desk, so I just nonchalantly remembered the situation and thanked him for his help anyway. When I returned to Alexis she explained to me that the guy talking to her worked for the resort and was informed by numerous guests and employees about the condition Alexis was in. Apparently people were concerned that I may have been hurting Alexis. I really couldn't blame them. Even after showering, putting plenty of makeup on, and wearing plenty of clothes to hide all the marks, she still looked like some kind of abused victim.

We still kept getting more concerned looks as Alexis and I walked towards the ship. Luckily no one stopped or questioned us. As soon as we went into our assigned room in the ship, Alexis crashed on the bed immediately a we entered our room. She told me to get her a bag of ice for her sore crotch. After that, she told me she wanted to be alone.

I left her alone in the room as I wandered around the ship. It brought back memories as I remembered walking on the deck with Alexis checking out the features the ship had to offer. It took three days for the ship to reach the island, so it left a lot of time to explore and discover neat things around the ship. We decided not to have sex as husband and wife while on the ship. She said it was because it wouldn't be as romantic if we did it on a boat instead of an island. I was all too happy to oblige seeing as how I promised Alan I was not going to sleep with her first. Alan wasn't in the same ship we were in as we traveled to our honeymoon destination. I never did figure out how he got to the resort.

Knowing our time on the ship would be the only time we would be together uninterrupted, I made sure we had a great time together. I think it's safe to say we won't be making any more happy memories this time as we head back home. She was literally asleep throughout the entire ship ride back to the airport. Three days! If she did eat or sleep, she must've done it when I was out. I slept on the floor as Alexis forbade me to sleep on the bed with her. She was upset throughout the entire time. I can count how many words she said to me on the way back home with two hands. I didn't argue with her once. I complied hoping it would satisfy her and left up any anger she felt towards me. Didn't help much.

As I said, I spent most of time wandering around the ship. I didn't want to do any of the activities or attend any of the events the ship was hosting. I felt guilty I couldn't do them with Alexis. Instead, I would pick a different spot on the edge of the rail everyday to relax as I let my thoughts wander, looking to see how far the ocean went.

The wind hitting my face felt nice as I heard the waves crashing mixed with the sounds of joy from families and friends behind me. Even when we reached our stop to take the airplane to go back home, Alexis was still giving me the silent treatment. When Alexis and I made our way off the ship and to the airport, we kept getting looks of confusion and concern. It made more sense why Alexis didn't want to be seen in public. The three days on the ship did little to nothing to heal all her wounds. When we finally took our seats in the plane, she put on her neck pillow and slept even before the plane took off.

I wish I knew what she was thinking. Did she believe me when I said I was the only one who slept with her on our last night at the resort? I tried not to think about how shitty this past week was. Instead, I thought about what the future will hold for us. I can't say for sure what's going to happen between me and Alexis. I mean we're coming back no longer as husband and wife for fuck's sake. Speaking of which, I still have the wedding ring I gave her on our wedding day. The plan was to put it back on her as soon as our time with Alan as over. It may be over , but legally speaking, Alan was still married to Alan. If she wanted to, she didn't have to marry me when we got back. Sure it would leave a lot of questions from our family and friends, but if Alexis wants it that way, she'll get it.

And then there's Alan. Will he really keep his promise and leave us alone when we got back home? Alexis still doesn't know Alan is my boss. She hasn't found that out before the trip so she could still never find out, unless Alan had other plans. Then again, as he mentioned before, he has no reason to lie to me. He'll tell me how things will go whether I like it or not. I like to think he'll have some kind of mercy on me after what he put us through. He hasn't shown me to be mostly merciful though.

As for me, I plan on doing everything I can to make it up to Alexis for everything I put her through. If she gives me the chance. If she does, she'll never know what happened here but I can make sure I'll be the perfect husband for her. Whatever she wants from me, she'll get it. I can never do better than Alexis. I would be miserable and alone if she leaves me. That's why I won't give her any more reasons to doubt our relationship. I don't care if she ever sleeps with another man to appease my sexual gratification.

I think she did enough last night to last a lifetime. Alan made sure of it. If the very small chance, the opportunity does ever comes up again I'll play it by ear.

But damn, Alan is such an asshole for not giving me a copy of what she did on our last night at the resort.