Robin & Lisa Ch. 10.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're gonna come?" Robyn said resuming.

"Yeah." She said breathless in the throes of bliss.

Lisa felt that wonderful buildup of a balloon close to bursting. The circle motions from Robyn's hand pressing down on her clit zinged her body with intensity. Robyn placed a hand on Lisa's chest feeling it rise and fall and slid down her glistening skin and felt the firmness and texture of her nipples until she convulsed with a shudder and a deep silent scream. Little squeaks and grunts came out of her face frozen in bliss.

She took a breath and moaned softly in the after effects of her orgasm and Robyn stopped and tasted her fingers staring at Lisa's pussy contracting from the orgasm. Lisa brushed her hair off her face and saw Robyn sitting up looking at her pussy.

"Babe?" Lisa said getting Robyn attention and outstretched her arms to her. They embraced smiling and kissed warmly as lovers would. "Thanks."

"Of course, Yellow." She said. The two kissed for a while before they lied quietly next to another and fell asleep.

When Lisa woke up, she turned her groggy head over and saw the clock hands almost at one in the afternoon and roused herself awake. "Robyn. Hey. Wake up." She said give her a firm shake.

"Okay. Okay." She said.

"Get up. It's already almost one."

"Okay. What do you want to eat for lunch?"

"Well, get dressed and think about it." Lisa said and hopped off the bed. She picked up her lace panties and stepped in to them and pulled them up her legs as Robyn watched with full attention. Lisa looked over at her and saw her looking at her panties and chewing on her lip.

"It doesn't take much to get a rise out of you, does it?"

Robyn smirked, "If only we could trade places for five seconds, you'd understand."

She knelt down and picked up her bra and kissed Robyn on the lips, "Come on. The day's getting late." She said and pulled Robyn up to her feet.

"What should I wear?"

"Anything. It's just the mall. Just throw something on."

"Okay."

"But tasteful. Nothing slutty."

Robyn scoffed, "Give me some credit, Yellow. I may have clothes that are suggestive, but there's nothing slutty."

"Oh really?" Lisa said and opened Robyn's closet and after a moment pulled out her old Catholic school uniform, "What's this?"

"Pul-leeze Yellow. That's a real uniform and you know it. Look at the hem line. You think the girls at the Classy Cat wear skirts that long?"

"I wouldn't know since I've never been there."

"Well neither have I, but you don't need to go there to know strippers don't wear long skirts." She said and stuck her tongue at her.

"I'm sure you're right since you've already done the research."

Robyn looked at Lisa with a peeved expression and snatched the uniform from Lisa's hand and hung it back in her closet. "Don't worry. I'll find something acceptable to your standards."

"Don't be like that. I was only playing with you." Lisa said.

"I know you were. It's fine. Let's just forget about it." She said pulling on a pair of blue thong panties and then a pair of black yoga leggings. She put on a red laced bra and then a white tank top showing off her ample cleavage. When Lisa saw what she was wearing her shoulders dropped with an exasperated look on her face.

"What?" Robyn said.

"It looks like Helen Keller laid out your clothes for you and you put them on in the dark."

"That's what you're bitching about? Not because I'm showing too much tits?"

"I'll take it you've done your best, but at least wear clothes that match."

"Fine. Pick out what I should wear then." Robyn said taking off her shirt and bra. Lisa opened Robyn's drawer and began looking at the options she had to work with.

"You were serious? You were going to wear those clothes?" Lisa said.

"Yeah. The red accents the white."

"What do you mean accents? People aren't supposed to see through your shirt to know what color bra you're wearing." She said and pulled out a white laced bra, "Here. This'll do. That wasn't too hard, was it?" Robyn snatched it out her hand and began putting it on.

"And you think we could live together?" Lisa said.

"Yeah. Fantastic sex always outweighs a color matching wardrobe and you know it." Robyn said making Lisa smile before she walked into the bathroom. Robyn finished dressing and joined her as she was looking in the mirror touching up her eyeliner. Robyn brushed her hair and brushed a fine application of foundation and Lisa finished with a bit of pink lip gloss. Lisa caught Robyn staring at her in the mirror, "No, Robyn. After, okay?"

"No, I wasn't thinking that. I was just thinking how amazed I am that you're actually here standing in my bathroom." She said and Lisa smiled.

"Don't be so surprised. You're a charming person, Robyn. That's why I'm here." She said placing a hand on her cheek and stepped out of the bathroom.

"You think so?"

"Babe, you know you are. Look." She said and pointed to a picture of Robyn when she was younger on a collage frame. It was a picture of Robyn around 6 years of age, tearing open a Christmas present with a freakish smile on her face. "I can tell from this picture you've got character not to mention you were adorably cute. What's hard to believe is that this cute little girl is a raging sexaholic."

"Well, it's better than being a drug addict." Robyn said and wrapped her arms around Lisa's waist.

"I wasn't judging you. Just stating a fact."

"And you're okay with it?"

"Babe, we were just in bed together. What do you think?" she said and Robyn smiled on the brink of tears of joy. Lisa put her hands on Robyn's cheeks looking at her pretty face. Robyn raised her head forward and parted her lips. Lisa met her lips and touched her glossed lips on Robyn and kissed her lightly, but stuck her tongue into Robyn's mouth and dragged the tip on the roof of her mouth and over her front teeth and on her lip. When she pulled her face away, she saw Lisa's eyes open slowly and her mouth parted slightly with a look of angelic love.

The kiss felt like an injection of warm blissful love straight to the heart intoxicating her instantly with a fill of emotions that burst at the seams from within, "Oh Yellow. Please don't be mad, but I have to." She said and tugged Lisa's capris and knelt down in front of her pulling her leggings and panties down to her ankles and shot her face between her legs lapping at Lisa's pussy.

Lisa let out a deep relieving sigh and leaned on Robyn's head for balance. She felt her eagerness between her legs as Robyn grasped Lisa's hips firmly pulling her body into her face.

"Aahhh..." Lisa breathed out feeling her pussy being spread wide and Robyn's mouth relentlessly assaulting her pussy. She looked down and brushed the hair off of Robyn's face and saw her eyes look up at her. She had a steely eye gaze that looked determined and even a bit of a stern anger, but Lisa knew what she saw. Like a drug addict getting their fix, Robyn was getting hers direct from her lover's pussy.

Lisa felt the hot air snorting out of Robyn's nostrils and she reached up and tugged at her shirt. She made a noise from her mouth without stopping her munching and lapping and Lisa obliged her request and pulled her shirt off. Robyn grunted like a feral animal reaching and clawing at Lisa's bra, which she obliged Robyn as well.

"Unnnnngghhh..." Lisa moaned deep feeling Robyn pressing and feeling her teeth raking against her pussy. Robyn's mouth salivated in heat, but she could taste Lisa's juices mingling with her saliva. The scenery on Robyn's knees was like a postcard. I wasn't like a picturesque sunset over an orange skyline of mountains, or a white sand beach on a clear blue day, but the sight was nothing less than eye pleasing beautiful. Lisa skin was smooth and curved like wind swept sand dunes. Her breasts sloped gently off her chest and rounded around neat and tidy with her ample nipple pointing out tightly. Past her long neck and the cascade of thick blonde hair was the most attractive face she had ever seen. The only thing she could think of that would make her even prettier was a beauty mark perhaps on her chin. Just a little blemish to accent all of the prettiness she had to offer.

Lisa's eyes were closed breathing heavily. She moaned from her parted mouth and the look of serene pleasure on her face was an image Robyn wanted to burn in her memory. She wanted to freeze the moment in her head. The sculpted body, the sounds of passion, the look of pleasure, the touch of soft warmth and the tangy taste of sex made Robyn swoon with bliss.

"Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh...!!!" Lisa said with her knees wobbling until she burst out with a heavy sigh and a stifled scream as her body buckled in orgasm and collapsed onto the sofa. Robyn pulled her face away snapping strings of spittle from her lips and wiped her chin with the back of hand. She was breathing hard as well as Lisa still recovering from her orgasm. Robyn could see the glowing aura around Lisa as their eyes met and she smiled. Robyn did not smile and as they looked at each other, they were both attuned to each other for a moment.

Lisa saw Robyn yearning with the appearance of an apologetic look, but a sexual frenzy in her eyes. However just past it, she could see the cute little girl from the picture happily carefree which touched Lisa's heart. She nodded to Robyn and Robyn stood and pulled her leggings off quickly. She pulled her panties down and stepped out of them and crawled atop the sofa and straddled Lisa's face. Once she felt Lisa's tongue waggled against her pussy, she let out a sigh and smiled in delight. She stripped off her tank top and undid her bra dropping it to floor and felt the pleasure radiating out of her pussy.

"It's so good." Robyn said in a wispy voice and trailed off mouthing sweet nothings.

Lisa could feel the texture of Robyn's pussy on her tongue. She felt the folds of her labia and knew she was touching the pink flesh inside of her as the tang of her juices were strong and hot. Slipping her tongue inside Robyn, she could feel the body heat steaming into her mouth. She had lost count how many times they have had sex and still Lisa was surprised that she never had sex with another woman, yet still having sex with Robyn. There was no denying that Lisa enjoyed the sex and even craved it at times, but the thing that she was afraid to admit was that it was the best sex she ever had and it was with another woman.

Lisa did not have many different partners and of the ones she had, the frequency was nothing compared to being with Robyn who seemed to have the libido of 10 men and 10 women combined. Her sexual appetite did seem insatiable and some of their sessions tended more toward the primal than romantic, but both existed and Lisa enjoyed both. The sessions always seemed to last as long as needed. As reserved as she was, and as embarrassed as Robyn could be in front of her in public, she enjoyed her company. Thinking back to that first day, as pushy and nosy as she was, Lisa remembered that even Robyn was coy to ask and her directness had its limits.

"Ohhh...I can feel it...I'm gonna come..." Robyn said struggling to get the words out.

Lisa could see Robyn's body begin to quiver and shudder and her breathing grew harder and shallower. Her face was completely relaxed with her mouth opening in rhythm of her panting. Her body shuddered violently and breathed in deep and she sung out a long and rising moan with her pussy squirting in to Lisa's mouth and on her face. She closed her eyes and turned away from the spraying pussy and Robyn reached down and stroked herself feeling the orgasm overtake her entire body letting her pussy drip on to Lisa's body.

Robyn rolled down from the sofa and onto her back lying in a puddle of flesh. Lisa rose and went straight to the bathroom. Robyn watched her walking away unsure if she was upset from being anointed with her orgasm. She heard the faucet water running and splashing into the sink. Robyn gave herself a moment to let the orgasm die down and she joined Lisa in the bathroom. She looked over at her as she was drying her face with a towel.

"I didn't squirt on you too much, did I?"

"I was expecting it."

"You were? You're not mad?"

"I'm the only one that makes you squirt? Honestly?"

"Uh-huh." Robyn said nodding.

"I guess I should be flattered. Maybe you should wear your school uniform and we can call it a baptism." Lisa said smiling.

"Maybe." Robyn said flatly and began washing up herself.

They both got cleaned up and reapplied their makeup quickly and dressed without speaking until they were ready to step out. Robyn looked at the time and it was almost two. "A late lunch?"

"Sure. Any place you had in mind?"

"Super Yum Burger?" she said with a shrug.

"Again? Seriously?"

"I like their milkshakes."

"Whatever." Lisa said indifferent.

"We could go someplace else if you want."

"No. I don't mind."

"Great!" Robyn said smiling like her perky self again.

As they were about to step out Robyn opened the door and Lisa said, "Oh wait! The surprise. Close the door."

Robyn closed the door and looked at Lisa with anticipation, "What is it?"

Lisa smiled embarrassed, "Do you mind packing a bag for the night?"

"For the night?" Robyn said, "You mean you're going to take me out for the night?"

"Well, yes and no. I told you it's a small surprise. I'm not taking you to a hotel or anything."

"Are you taking me to that truck stop motel again?" she said hopeful.

"No." Lisa said amused, "but I am taking you somewhere for the night. Don't expect much, okay?"

"Anywhere is fine, Yellow. Should I bring anything to play with?" she said stepping closer.

"Come on, babe. We just did it."

"Don't worry, Yellow. I can wait. What do you want me to bring?"

"How about the strap-on?"

"For me or for you?"

"Well see." Lisa said smiling with a shrug. Robyn reached up and kissed Lisa on the lips and went to her bedroom. She gathered up some necessities and her familiar strap-on and rummaged through the drawer and took the pocket rocket Lisa gave to her that first night as well and threw everything into a backpack and came stepped back out into the living room.

"Oh, Yellow? That kiss you gave me by the sofa," She said and smiled looking like she was about to cry, "fucking best kiss ever."

Lisa smiled and walked over to her and wrapped her arms around her holding her head close to her body. "I'm sure it won't be the last one, babe."

"I'm sorry Yellow. I just love you so fucking much."

"I know." Lisa said and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Are you ready?"

Robyn nodded and they left the apartment.

As they descended the steps to the common grounds, Mike was once again right by his open door and saw them. Robyn sighed quietly in disgust and felt that annoyed tension in the pit of her stomach.

"Sorry Mike, we're late already." Robyn said preempting any offers of invitation and quickened her pace. Lisa followed close behind, "As she said." Lisa said smiling and they hurried off to Lisa's car. This time she sensed the creepy vibe that Robyn got from him. Just the way he looked at them without saying a word, she could tell that something was going on in his head and most likely it some kind of sexual fantasy.

Lisa opened the doors to her car and Robyn got in quickly and Lisa sat down behind the wheel. "Okay, I felt it this time. Maybe you should move out."

Robyn sighed, "Yeah, but it's so close to work."

"Then I guess you'll just have to deal with it every day."

"Fucking creepy Mike."

Lisa started the car and they sped off into the street.

"You know, maybe if I do move, we could look for a place together?" Robyn said.

"Sure. I'll go apartment shopping with you."

"No. I meant for us. Find a place for us together. You can't live with your parents forever."

"I know that, but I need to find a job first. I can't pay for rent yet."

"Don't worry about the rent. I'll take care of it in the beginning."

"No. I'm not going to let you pay for me. I know you mean well, but no."

"Why not?"

"Because it's not fair to you." Lisa said, "Robyn, I'm sure you'd be more than happy to provide room and board for me, but I have to pay my own share just to feel good about the situation. That's all."

"Will you ever accept an honest gesture from me?"

"Of course I can! And will when the time is right." Lisa said immediately, "I know you mean well and you're sincere in doing it, but it's me, you know? If we did move in together and you were paying for the rent and all the groceries, are you going to expect something from me?"

"Yellow-"Robyn said, but Lisa cut her off with her raised hand, "We wouldn't be just roommates, you and me. Our relationship would be a lot more complicated. And if I wasn't paying my half, then I'm going to feel obligated to you. Obligated to pay you in another way."

"I wouldn't do that to you Yellow."

"And I believe you, but what about after a month? Two months? It's going to hurt our relationship over time and it's not worth the risk of that happening."

Robyn said nothing, but found the words to make sense. She turned her head seeing the building pass by in a blur and thought it was possible of becoming an issue even though she knew Lisa wasn't a deadbeat. Instead, Lisa was being thoughtful as she was right now and preventing an awkward situation from arising in the first place.

"But you do want to move in with me, right? When you get a job?" Robyn said turning toward her.

Lisa smiled and gave a little shrug, "We'll see." She turned into the Super Yum Burger parking lot, "If I did, we'd probably be eating here a lot, wouldn't we?"

"But their milkshakes are so good here." Robyn said. Lisa rolled her eyes and they laughed.

The place was sparsely crowded, but they easily found a booth to sit at. They quickly placed their orders and Robyn was able to convince Lisa to order a milkshake as well. As they sat across from each other Robyn looked as happy as a person could be. Her smile felt like the sun in a cold morning and her body language was as carefree as a kid on a Saturday.

Lisa couldn't help to feel the joy radiating from Robyn and felt her happy for her. She was looking at the cute little girl from the picture sitting in front of her. "You know that picture of you opening that present when you were little? What was in it?"

"Oh." Robyn said thinking about it, "I don't remember." She said and the smile disappeared from her face.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No." she said shaking her head and put a smile back on her face, "No. It's nothing." She said, but Lisa looked at her concerned for a moment. "Yellow, it's nothing. Really."

"You know, every time I mention something about your past, you get...quiet. Even when I was teasing you with your school uniform you got upset. Is there anything you want to talk about?"

"No, because there's nothing to talk about." Robyn said with a touch of sharpness.

All of the cheerfulness that she was showing just a moment ago was gone like a solar eclipse blocking all of the sun's light. The waiter came over and set their plates in front of them as well as their milkshakes. Robyn sipped it from the straw and offered no reaction.

"Remember that phone message I left you?" Lisa said with a low voice and glance around making sure nobody was within earshot of them. "I was in...you know, in the mood." She continued and Robyn listened intently. "Part of me still doesn't know why I called you, but the other part," she said and looked up at Robyn, "I know why." She said nodding slightly. "I still can't believe it happened and I still can't believe it's still happening, but I'm glad. I like spending time with you and...you know...the other stuff." Lisa and smiled and Robyn understood as well.

"You know I still have that message?"