Robin & Lisa Ch. 10.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to delete it."

"No fucking way. I still listen to it when you're not around."

"And you..." Lisa said and glanced downwards.

"Sometimes." she said with a smirk.

"Well then I guess you can keep it. So how's your milkshake?"

"Fucking delicious as always. Let me try yours."

The two ate and spoke about which stores they wanted to visit at the mall talked loosely about their evening agenda. They joked and ribbed each other and enjoyed each other's company. Finished with their late lunch, they sped off to the mall with Lisa calculating how long they were going to be there and when they needed to leave.

"Yellow, it's just the fucking mall. It's not planning a wedding."

"I know that. I'm just checking the time since it's already so late. You know I thought we'd be done by now, but I forgot about all of the...delays we get from being with you."

"You weren't complaining about those 'delays' when they happened."

"And I'm not, stupid. I'm just adjusting for them now. That's all."

"Well then are you adjusting for them tonight too? You know you did tell me to bring the toys, remember?"

Lisa sighed, "Forget it. Let's just go."

"Are you sure? The toys. You did plan on us doing the nasty all night, right?"

"Yes, okay? Happy now?"

"Oh Yellow." She said and swooned in her seat. Lisa exited the car and Robyn hurried after her.

"Hey Yellow?" she said running up beside her, "You know about my past," she said and Lisa stopped to look at her, "You know I trust you. I trust you completely, but it's in the past now and I'd rather just move forward, you know? Like you say, it's me not you."

"I'd like to think you can confide in me for anything."

"And I do and will! It's just that...I appreciate your concern, but there is nothing to be concerned about it. Let's just be concerned about now, okay?"

"Okay. If you say so."

"Thanks Yellow." She said with a smile and they both walked into the mall.

They breezed by the shops stopping by a Sephora where Robyn picked out the loudest eye shadow daring Lisa to try on. Robyn tried on some dark blue mascara and she blinked and posed seductively in front of the mirror, which Lisa thought was quite effective. They went to the Macy's and sampled the perfumes with Robyn trying to spray Lisa with a sample. They visited a few other clothing stores and knick-knack stores and then came across a new store at the mall.

The store was just called, "Leather", but the life-size birdcages acting as display cases at the front grabbed your attention. The two went in and it was as the name described. It sold leather goods for both men and women from boots, belts, jackets, wallets and hats.

A pair of black ankle boots caught Lisa's eye and she picked up one and saw the price. It was over $500 for the pair, but the quality of the leather was exceptional.

"Hello." A young shop girl said wearing a black leather mini-skirt with a denim jacket said, "I'm Kim. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Oh, no. I was just browsing." Lisa said.

"I understand. You seem interested in those boots. Just so you know, everything here is 100% high grade leather. I know the items we sell are expensive, but let me assure that everything here is made for style, comfort and durability."

"That's good to know. Thank you." Robyn said.

"This skirt I'm wearing is also from the store. Even though it's made of leather, do you see how nicely it flows?" She said.

"It does. How much is it?" Robyn said.

"It's $399." She said and saw the sticker shock looks on both of their faces, "Yes, it is expense, but let me assure you of the quality." She said and lifted the skirt up to show the inside material and revealing she wasn't wearing anything underneath. "Do you see underneath? It comes with a removable liner that not only provides warmth, but comfort while still being light and airy." She said as if her smooth and bare pussy on display was nothing to be concerned about.

"It's very nice. Thank you." Lisa said.

"If I can be of any help further assistance, anything at all, just let me know." She said lingering a bit longer than normal before leaving making Lisa and Robyn look at each other.

They browsed around a little longer when another lady approached them. She was older than the shop girl maybe in her early 30's. She was wearing brown cowboy boots and tight jeans with a plaid shirt only buttoned halfway. She had a brown cowboy hat with dark wavy black hair falling around her head with a nice inviting smile and piercing blue eyes, "Hello. Welcome to Leather. I'm Jackie the owner of the store. Anything I can interest you in?"

"We were just browsing." Lisa said.

"Well if I may say so, I think this black leather jacket would look quite nice on you." Jackie said to Lisa and pulled one from the rack. She removed the hanger and held it open for Lisa to wear it.

"Oh, that's okay." Lisa said.

"Don't worry, love. You don't have to buy it. You're browsing, remember?" She said with a smile.

Lisa turned around and Jackie slid the jacket over her arms and onto he shoulders. She adjusted it a bit on her body and they looked at it in the mirror.

"I'm not sure if it's you that makes the jacket look good or the other way around. Either way, you look fine." Jackie said.

It was a nice jacket and it felt comfortable to wear and extremely supple allowing for unrestricted movements. Lisa did like how it looked on her and Robyn did as well.

"How much is it?" Robyn said.

"This one is $799."

"Oh wow!" Lisa said.

"I know it's quite a sticker shock, but it's an upfront cost. This jacket will last you the rest of your life. We sell leather conditioner up front as well. All you need to do is take the applicator and rub it over the leather like this." Jackie said and rubbed her fingers in a circular motion on the top of Lisa's hand.

"Maybe when I find a job I can buy it." Lisa said and took off the jacket handing it to Jackie, "Thank you."

"Anytime, love. You two are always welcome here and don't let the prices scare you. I'm sure we can negotiate a deal that is satisfactory for both of us." Jackie said giving them the once over with a sly smirk before stepping away.

Lisa and Robyn looked at each other shocked and left the shop, "I thought you were direct." Lisa said.

They looked back and saw Jackie and Kim looking at a computer screen together closely and it looked like Jackie's hand was under Kim's skirt. "Is she doing what I think she's doing?" Lisa said.

"I guess she doesn't mind." Robyn said and they walked on when Lisa's phone rang.

Lisa looked at her phone and answered it, "Hi Brad."

Robyn immediately felt ill and dejected and just walked on. She heard the one side of the conversation, which sounded like normal pleasantries and then it seemed like they were planning something in the future, which only made Robyn feel even smaller. Robyn's pace grew quicker while Lisa's grew slower and the gap between them took her out of ear shot from Lisa's conversation. When Lisa realized how far ahead Robyn was she hung up and chased after Robyn.

"Wait. Robyn." Lisa said, "Why are you walking so fast?"

"I'm not. I'm just walking."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken the call."

"It doesn't matter. He would've called anyway."

"Hey. It does matter to me. We'll talk about it, okay?"

"No. Forget it."

"No Robyn. Don't be like that. We'll talk tonight. Like adults, okay?"

"Fine." She said with a shrug.

"Come on, we were have a great time together. I'm sorry, Robyn. Don't be all gloomy on me."

"I'm okay, Yellow." She said annoyed.

"How about some pretzel bites? Do you like pretzel bites?"

"Okay. Parmesan."

"Parmesan? Not the cinnamon sugar?"

"I like the parmesan more."

Lisa slumped her shoulders, "Okay." and walked toward the pretzel island.

"Oh and a lemonade." Robyn said and Lisa rolled her eyes before acknowledging her.

Robyn walked over to the bench in the middle of the walkway and sat down. She noticed the men turning their heads as they passed by Lisa and she was completely oblivious to the attention she drew. Robyn wondered if she drew the same and began looking at people that walked by her and saw she made eye contact with a few people and some that were looking at her tits before making eye contact, but she didn't care.

She saw a middle aged woman passing out her business card to people asking other women if they'd be interested or knew somebody interested in modeling.

Robyn stood up and walked over to the woman and said, "Are you looking for models?"

"Yes I am, but I'm sure you already know there is a height requirement. I'm sorry."

"Actually, it's for my friend. I think she's got all the requirements you're looking for."

"Sounds great. Here." She said and handed her card over to Robyn, "Tell her to give me a call and we'll setup an appointment."

Robyn looked at the card. It said Focus Model Agency. Brenda Witt, model scout. "Would you like to meet her now?"

"She's here? Of course."

"She's getting some pretzels. Oh, there she is. Over here." Robyn said waving to her.

Lisa held a warm pouch of pretzel bites in one hand and a large lemonade in the other and stood over by the bench where Robyn was sitting. As she looked around, she saw Robyn waving at her standing next to Brenda. She gave an exasperated look and began walking over to them. Brenda saw Lisa walking towards them with her long runner's legs and her blonde hair swishing behind her head. The most striking thing was the tall posture she carried herself even with her hands filled.

"Hi." Robyn said overly cheerful, "Meet Brenda. Brenda meet...Lisa." She said remembering Lisa's real name.

Lisa smiled at Robyn and handed the pretzels and lemonade over to Robyn, "Nice to meet you."

"Hello. I've been speaking to your friend for a bit and she tells me you're interested in modeling."

"Modeling?"

"Yeah. You know, pretty clothes on tall skinny women." Robyn said.

"Actually, models are all sizes now. Just tall. But yes, like your friend said, I think you'd do well. I'd like to schedule a test shoot for you at our offices."

"Well, I don't have any experience."

"Nobody does. I'm a talent scout and not only do you meet the physical requirements, I have to say I see a lot of potential."

"I'll bet you say that to all of the people you meet." Robyn said munching on a pretzel bite.

"I wish I could, but a lot of the people I scout don't have that intangible qualities it takes to model. I think you have it. Let me schedule a time for a test shoot. We'll provide lunch free of charge as well."

Robyn stood beside Lisa and gave her a little nudge, "Okay. Sure."

They found a time next week on a date that Robyn was free as well.

"Thank you Lisa. It was very nice meeting you and I look forward in seeing you next week." Brenda said and they parted ways.

"Look at that Yellow. You're going to be a model." Robyn said.

"Oh please. It's just a test shoot."

"So what? It should be fun. At least we get a free lunch, huh?"

"I guess you're my manager then?"

"You know I always have your best interests at heart. So, can we go now?"

It was close to six and they shuffled back to the car with Robyn eager to know what their destination was to be. "We're not going to your house, right?"

"No. Of course not." Lisa said over her car and unlocked it and got in, "Besides, you already know we're going to do 'the nasty' tonight. You think we could do that at my parents' house?"

"Well I don't know. Maybe your parents are heavy sleepers."

"Stupid!" she said amused. "But seriously, keep your expectations low, okay?"

"Yellow, you took me to a motel where people fuck prostitutes. How low should I be expecting?"

"What? You mean you didn't like the motel's tasteful décor?" Lisa said and they both laughed and drove out of the parking lot.

"I still can't believe you took me there." Robyn said remembering.

"I wanted to make it up to you about the hotel reservation. I just-" Lisa was saying when Robyn interjected, "I'm not complaining Yellow. I enjoyed it. Every second. Just thinking about it, I can't believe you thought of it before I did. You. Miss Prim and Proper took me to a dirty truck driver's motel and fucked me."

Lisa just smiled and shrugged her shoulders. As she turned her attention back to the road, a flash of light came from Robyn. She looked over and saw Robyn taking a picture of her with her phone. "The future supermodel." Robyn said framing her shot.

"Oh stop."

"Stop what? I can see it. Seriously. As she said, you've got the physical requirements. And remember what the cowgirl said about you wearing the leather jacket? She said, 'I'm not sure if you make the jacket look good or the other way around', and I have to admit, she was right. That jacket looked hot on you."

"Robyn, you say that about everything about me. Not that I'm complaining."

"Yeah I know, but there not just empty platitudes. I say it because it comes from the heart. And my pussy." Robyn said and Lisa smiled in response. "And if you modeled lingerie?" she said and swooned in her seat, "If you were in that Victoria's Secret Fashion show, I would be watching and waiting to see you like a teenager with a crush."

"Would you be masturbating too?"

"Maybe and I'd probably squirt all over the TV and then I'd miss the chance of seeing you." Robyn said making Lisa laugh.

"Oh speaking of that, try not to make such a mess, okay?"

"Just so you know Yellow, when a person comes, they don't really have control of what shoots out, how much shoots out and how far it shoots out."

"Thank you for the lesson. Clearly your wisdom comes from countless experiences."

Robyn smiled as her response, "Like I told you before, Yellow. Only with you, have I squirted. I don't know why. It's probably because I love you so fucking much or because I find you sexier than a slut stripper, or because you're curvier than the Mississippi river, or because you're hotter than a wicked demon from hell."

Lisa smiled and glanced over at Robyn in admiration. She stroked Robyn's thigh and gave it a firm squeeze, "We're almost there. But seriously, show some self-control and let me prepare before you jump all over me, okay?"

"Okay. As long as I get to jump all over you."

"And 'do the nasty'?" Lisa finished.

"Uh-huh." Robyn said and laughed. She looked around and saw they were in a very clean residential neighborhood. The homes look nice with groomed yards and nice windowed doors.

"Are you taking me to a friend's house?" Robyn said.

"Yeah. Something like that."

"I thought it was just going to be only us."

"We are. Do you think I'd ask you to bring the strap-on if weren't going to be alone?"

"I don't know. Maybe you wanted to show it off to your friend to show her that get fucked by a girl can still feel like getting fucked by a guy."

Lisa looked over at Robyn. She made an expression of unsure innocence with a wincing smile as if she just told a bad joke. As reaching as the guess was, Lisa found it adorable like Robyn always did. "I don't know where you come up with your ideas, babe."

"Just off the top of my head."

"You're a sexaholic, Robyn."

"And you're my drug is called Yellow. When I inject you in my body," she said and swooned like on a high, "it is nothing but bliss."

"And what about the other people you sleep with? Is it the same high?" Lisa said and pulled into a driveway and turned off the car.

"It's still a high, but different. It's like...you're 100% pure, you know?"

"I'll take your word for it. Come on. We're here." Lisa said and they exited the car gathering their belongings. They walked up to the porch and the light turned on automatically to two windowed doors.

"This is much nicer than the motel." Robyn said.

"Not so loud." Lisa said and pulled a key out and opened the door. They stepped into the cool entranceway and turned the light on. A stairway was over to the right of them as they stood in an open front room that merged into a dining room. They both slipped off their shoes while Robyn took the place in.

"Yellow, why are we here?"

"We're housesitting. Just for tonight."

"This is your friend's house?"

"Well a family friend. Our families have been friends as long as I can remember."

Robyn stepped in and looked around being respectful to her surroundings. She stopped and looked at a family photo and saw the dad, mom and their daughter smiling cheerfully. "Was that picture taken recently?" Robyn said.

"Oh, maybe a year ago."

The daughter was blonde like Lisa, but younger. She was a pretty girl with big blue gray eyes, but there was nothing that dazzled Robyn's fancy. "So what are you housesitting for? Are there pets to care for or something?"

Lisa smiled and took her to the living room. On the side was a large 100 gallon saltwater aquarium. She turned on the light and the color of greens, blues, yellows, purples and others swam around. Assorted tangs and clownfish cruised by the scenery as well as a lionfish. She sprinkled some food around the aquarium and the fish went directly for it. She put in a salinity monitor and it read within the normal level. "Neat, isn't it?" Lisa said.

"Yeah. Just like a dentist's office."

"Is it?"

"Yeah. There always seems to be an aquarium in the waiting room."

"Oh. What a coincidence."

"What is?"

"Well, he's a dentist."

"Shut up! Seriously?" Robyn said.

Lisa nodded smiling.

"See. I told you. Ain't so stupid now, am I?"

"You're not stupid. You just act stupid sometimes."

Robyn smiled and stepped over toward Lisa and put her arms around her craning her neck up to look at the person she loved, "And you like that about me, don't you?"

"Sometimes." Lisa said and took Robyn into her arms. The looked at each other both admiring what they saw with only the illumination of the fluorescent light of the aquarium to see. The silhouette of Lisa's face was prominent by the light casted on the side of her face framed by the strands of her silky blonde hair. Lisa saw Robyn's eyes dancing over the features of her face as if she were analyzing a data chart.

"What are you thinking?" Lisa said.

"I was just thinking that I never been with a model before."

"Don't you think you're getting ahead of yourself?"

"Uh-uh." She said shaking her head. It's not just me that finds you attractive. Everybody does. And if everybody does, how can the agency not see it?"

"Now you're really jumping to conclusions."

"I'm not. You just haven't noticed. Remember the Leather shop?"

"What? The girl who lifted up her skirt?"

"No, not the pussy girl. But she did have a nice pussy. The other one. The cowgirl."

"That was an exception. She wanted you too."

"Okay then. What about the model scout? Did you see how she insisted you to book a test shoot?"

"She probably gets a commission for everybody that gets signed and the more she gets, the better the chances."

"And you might be right and if you are right, she insisted meaning she didn't want to miss out on a sure commission. And this is the icing on the cake. You don't know how many heads you from the people that walk by you. When I was watching you at the mall, there were so many people that whipped their heads back that caught a glimpse of you. They wanted to see what was so attractive that caught their eye."

Lisa shrugged, "That doesn't mean anything. They probably caught a flash of my hair, that's all."

"Uh, yeah. And it made them turn to look and when they got a full on look of you, they weren't disappointed."

"Wait, is this foreplay?"

"Why? Are your nipples getting hard?" Robyn said and groped Lisa's breast. They giggled and wrestled their hands away from each other. "There was one more thing I was thinking of."