Robin & Lisa Ch. 10.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?"

"How tall you are. When you start wearing heels, I won't even be able to reach your lips."

Lisa brought her head down and kissed Robyn on the lips. "That's okay. I'll kiss you instead."

"Can you do it again?"

Lisa brought her head down again and as their mouths met, Robyn's tongue was waiting and pushed into Lisa's mouth. The warmth washed across Robyn's body and felt her nipples blossom with a rush of blood. They tickled each other's tongues feeling the moist heat against each other. Robyn dropped her straining neck down relaxing her muscles yet completely aroused and noticed Lisa's hand was on her breast fondling her. "Take me upstairs and fuck me, Yellow."

Lisa smiled and shook her head taking Robyn's hand and led the way up the stairs, "Don't get too crazy, okay?"

"I'll do the best I can." She said with eager sincerity.

Lisa took Robyn to the bathroom. It was a full sized bathroom with a double vanity with a marble counter that matched the marble floor. It was a nice and clean looking bathroom, but Robyn had a puzzled look on her face, "Why are you showing me the bathroom?"

"I thought we could do it in here. You know, because you squirt. It'll be easy to clean and you can be as messy as you want."

It was clear Lisa put some thought to it and Robyn could see that she was trying to be considerate to her by allowing her messy orgasm to be as unhindered as she could be. She looked at Lisa with a smirk and hugged her arm, "Yellow, I appreciate the thought, but if this were our place, is this the room where you'd want to make love?"

"Of course not, Robyn. You know that. But this isn't our place."

"So I'll be respectful. We can lay some towels on down on the bed. It's better in bed, right? It's where we both want to be."

Lisa saw Robyn's words were sincere. Although there was a slight eagerness in her voice, she didn't sound like a child trying to convince her mom that she only ate one cookie. "I hope they have enough towels."

"I don't squirt that much. Now who's being stupid?" Robyn said amused.

They exited the bathroom and opened the linen closet and grabbed four towels. Lisa headed over to the bedroom, but Robyn stopped her, "Wait. Isn't that the master bedroom?" she said pointing across the hallway.

"You want to do it in there? No. Let's just do it in Jessica's room."

"The daughter's room? Why? The master has a big bed. We'll have more room."

"Yeah, but I don't want to have sex in Jessica's parents' room. It's doesn't seem right."

"Yellow, I'm sure that's the room that's had the most sex in this house. And if you're worried about the mess, that's what these are for." She said patting the towels, "It'll be like we were never there. I promise."

"You're so stubborn, you know that?"

"No I'm not. You're just too uptight. Come on. We're wasting time." Robyn said and they stepped into the master bedroom. It was an airy bedroom with a walking closet next to an en suite bathroom with a separate shower and tub. A light blue duvet covered the king sized bed in a sleigh framed headboard. Robyn went over and pulled the duvet off and began draping the towels neatly with a little bit of overlap. The coverage looked adequate to catch any spills. Once she was done, she smiled eagerly at Lisa and opened her backpack and pulled out the strap-on and the pocket rocket.

"Remember this?" Robyn said hugging it close to her heart. "I can only imagine how many times this has made you come."

"Stupid." Lisa said smiling.

"You know I'm going to beat its record."

"Well, I know you'll try."

"See!" Robyn said and pointed at Lisa, "You've probably had more orgasms than I have. Who's the slut now?"

"I'm not a slut. I got that to keep me focused during college."

"Buzzing an all-nighter? How many guys and gals missed out on because you locked yourself up in your little dorm room with this thing zipping away on your clit?"

"Doesn't matter now."

"It doesn't." she said and tossed it on the bed next to the strap-on and stepped close to Lisa and wrapped her hands on to her ass. "And I'll make up everything you missed out on and then some."

Lisa smiled, "I'm kind of nervous. I mean what would happen if they came home while we're at it."

"Well, if I was fucking you, I'd look over at them and tell them, 'Nothing to see here. Just two girls fucking.' And then I'd get back to fucking you." Robyn said with a shrug.

"I can see you doing just that."

"Are they off on vacation?"

"Yeah."

"Who comes back early on a vacation? You're stuck with me alone again, Yellow."

"Lucky you."

"Don't deny you don't want it too, Miss closet slut."

"Yeah, but you want it more, Miss slut."

"Maybe I do, it's probably just a hair more. Now are you going to fuck me or do I have to tear your fucking clothes off? I've been more than patient."

"Okay." Lisa said and pulled her shirt up over her head. She began pulling her leggings off and saw Robyn just stood there. "Aren't you going to undress?"

"I will." Robyn said.

Lisa pulled the leggings off and stood up with only her bra and panties on and saw Robyn chewing on her lip with lust in her eyes. It was a sight that she's seen before and as recent as this morning and Lisa was still surprised at how much pleasure Robyn got from her body. Whether it was undressing after work or before a shower, it was as normal as brushing your teeth, but Robyn saw grace and a deep sensual aura in Lisa's motions. The motions were subtle or they were non-existent all together, but the act strung all together was as graceful as a ballerina's pirouette and as sensual as a stripper strutting around a stripper pole.

She reached back and undid her bra loosening the lace that cupped her breast so nicely. As the bra came off of Lisa's shoulders, the flash of her exposed nipples was too much for Robyn to take. She clutched Lisa bra and pulled it off the rest of the way to Lisa's surprise and found Robyn's hands fondling her breasts greedily until the wetness of her mouth enveloped one of her nipples. She dipped her hand inside Lisa's lace panties and found her clit noticeably like a finger over a braille point.

Lisa gasped noticeable with her jaw dropping and her eyes closed feeling her clit being stroked and Robyn's tongue twirling over her nipple. Lisa cooed and moaned in approval which Robyn noticed sounded different. Lisa put her hands on Robyn face brushing the fallen strands clear of her mouth. She could hear the smacking of her lips and her hot breath on her skin and know it was Robyn with her relentless libido, the delightful sensation was long from being over.

"You like that, Yellow?" Robyn said softly. Lisa smiled and guided her face over to her other nipple and Robyn obliged. She felt Robyn tugging her panties off her hips and then felt them slide down her legs to step out of. She could feel the ripples of pleasure throbbing in the back of her throat with her orgasm increasing in intensity. The contractions were still far enough apart, but the need to be fulfilled was already overflowing.

Lisa gently pushed Robyn off of her breast breathing hard. Robyn looked at her and saw she was aching for pleasure as she sat down on the bed and scooted up on to the towels and spread her legs.

"Are you close?" Robyn said.

"Getting there."

"I don't want you to come so soon." She said and peeled off her tank top.

"Don't worry. I'll take two tonight."

"Really? How about three?"

Lisa shrugged with a smile, "We'll see."

Robyn crawled up on the bed and admired the sight of Lisa naked and ready for her to munch on. To do it was wonderful, but for her to want it was something too good to be true. She pounced close to her and gobbled Lisa's pussy like a famished cat. Lisa giggled and groaned at the crazed animal between her legs and held her forehead back.

"Easy, babe. Easy." She said and then sighed delightfully, "Yeah. Just like that."

Robyn began munching away slower with a rhythmic pace. She undid her bra and stripped off her leggings and panties and felt the nakedness of her body. Lisa dropped her head on the bed and moaned softly with her hands clutching Robyn's hair firmly. Robyn slid a hand up Lisa's body and groped Lisa's tit in her hand and felt Lisa place her hand on top of her own.

Every response Lisa made from her moans to her touches and her requests affirmed to Robyn that she wanted it. She knew that Lisa wasn't projecting another partner in place of her. She knew she wasn't pretending if a guy was eating her out instead. She knew Lisa knew that it was her. The short and pushy girl that followed her to her motel room that one day asking to fuck her.

"She not out of reach." Robyn thought. "She loves me as a friend. We've had many sessions where we've made love and just fucked, but she's enjoyed them. I know it. I can make her mine."

"Ohhh..." Lisa said with a shuddering breath.

The taste from Lisa's pussy was hotter, tangier and wetter and her panting was growing louder and faster. Lisa gripped Robyn's hand atop her breast and felt her body convulse sharply once and then twice and what she felt she needed and wanted, her body granted with a crash of pleasure.

"AAaaauuuggghhh...aaauuggghhhhh..." Lisa wracked two loud moans in succession which startled Robyn. She pulled her face from between Lisa's legs and looked at Lisa's serene face washed in orgasmic delight. Lisa slowly opened her eyes and blinked to see Robyn looking at her. Robyn smiled with her moist lips glistening in the light. Lisa smiled back and giggled. She pulled Robyn on top of her and kissed her wet lips and tasted herself on Robyn's tongue.

"That must've been the best orgasm you've ever had." Robyn said.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because. Didn't you hear yourself?"

Lisa covered her mouth for a moment, "Was it loud?"

"Loudest I've ever heard you. Not that I'm complaining. I loved it. You should come like that all the time."

"I can't at your apartment. People might hear."

"So what? Wait, have you been holding back because of that?"

"Yeah, but I'm not being uptight about this." Lisa said and saw Robyn take a deep breath in annoyance. "No, don't be like that, babe. I still enjoy it just as much. Really."

Robyn looked at Lisa studying her face and brushed the strands off her forehead. "When we move, we'll have to look for a place with soundproof walls."

"We? When did I agree that I'm going to move in with you?"

"When I said so, Yellow. You know you want to."

Lisa ran her fingers through Robyn's feather soft hair, "We'll see, babe." She said and rolled herself up and traded places with Robyn. She picked up her old pocket rocket and the memories of using it quickly flashed by her. She turned it on and buzzed like a bumblebee with a fresh battery.

"How many times have you used it since I gave it to you?"

Robyn just shrugged. "How many times have you listened to my voicemail?" Lisa said. Robyn shrugged again, but this time with a wicked smile and Lisa covered her eyes with her hand feeling the shame. "Yellow, we're sitting here naked together and have fucked each other more than a few times. What's there to be embarrassed about?"

"It just is, Robyn. I'm not like you."

"You don't have to be me, Yellow. Just let yourself go. And besides, we're all alone anyway."

Lisa smiled and brought the buzzing pocket rocket between Robyn's legs. She saw Robyn looking down at it, but Lisa tilted her head so she was looking up at her eye to eye. "Focus here, babe." Lisa said pointing at her eyes with two fingers. She placed the pocket rocket lightly on her hood and she saw Robyn's lips part slightly. As she added a little more pressure, it began to buzz over the top of her clit like short bursts of little flicks.

Robyn's mouth parted wider and her relaxing muscles of pleasure washed over her face. Her eyelids grew heavy, but she still kept eye contact with Lisa. The focus and concentration began to fade as the sensation of pleasure took over, but she could still see Lisa's face fuzzy in front of her. She reached down and pushed Lisa's hand off her pussy and as her face was glazing over in serene bliss, her eyes narrowed with a sharp focus and a look of anger. She reached over at Lisa with determination and impatience and tackled her on to her back over the towels. Lisa's eyes were wide with a look of fear, but Robyn didn't detect it on her pretty face. She quickly straddled her body over her face and dropped her pussy on to Lisa's mouth.

"No more toys. I want to feel you. I just want you."

Lisa began eating Robyn's pussy and she sung out like a girl possessed, which rattled her nerves a bit. She knew that Robyn was a passionate lover, but this passion was on the edge of anger it seemed. Robyn began panting and grunting hard as she bucked her hips back and forth on Lisa's mouth. Lisa tried to keep up with her, but her pussy was moving over her lips and tongue that she couldn't do establish a rhythm.

The frustration grew in Lisa as Robyn's gyrations annoyed her. She clenched her hands tightly with one on Robyn's ass and the other above her pussy to minimize her movements and then gnashed her mouth in to her pussy raking her teeth over her clit and labia and biting her firmly letting her know she's down there.

Robyn's stopped moving and let out a shuddery gasp. Her mouth was open wide looking like she should be singing out a long and loud moan, but only little squeaky moans came out randomly. Lisa munched hard and vigorously letting out her pent up frustrations on Robyn who quieted her body and gladly received what Lisa gave.

"AAuughhh..." Robyn let out a deep guttural moan. She placed her hand on the bed to brace herself from tipping. She could feel the clutch of Lisa's hands and the feverish ravishing she was giving her pussy. She had no idea what was the onset of making her so horny, but she loved every moment. Every quiver and every jolt of pleasure that rippled across her body she knew came from the girl she loved.

"Oh Yellow." She thought and smiled in her head only to sing out in a loud rising moan. Her pussy spewed and sprayed come over Lisa's face and shot into her mouth causing her to choke and cough.

"Ohhh...baby." Robyn said propping herself up on all fours with her pussy still dripping down on the towels. Lisa rose from the bed and quickly stepped into the bathroom coughing slightly. Robyn could see the mess she caused on her face as it was drenched with her hair matted to her forehead and cheek.

"I'm sorry Yellow." Robyn said and lied on her back still reeling from her orgasm. "I'm not complaining or anything, but you were a fucking animal." She could hear the water running and Lisa splashing it on her face.

"Me? You were the animal shoving your pussy down my throat." Lisa said from the bathroom.

"I just wanted you to make me come. Not the pocket rocket."

The water faucet stopped and Lisa stepped over to the entrance of the bedroom drying her face with a towel, "You could've just said so rather than trying to smother me with your pussy."

"Well, I was horny, you know?" Robyn said and waved Lisa to come over. Lisa stepped over and examined the bed making sure the towels caught all the spills before climbing on next to Robyn. They looked at each other and Robyn swooned at Lisa still feeling her orgasm. "You're an animal." Robyn said.

"I am not. I only did it because you were moving so much."

"Well then I guess I should move a lot when we fuck."

Lisa smiled and took Robyn's breast into her hand and began playing with her nipple, "Maybe you should just let me do what I need to do?"

"You mean, make me come?"

"It is what you want."

"And you? Don't you like making me come?"

Lisa gave a sheepish grin and felt the tautness in Robyn's nipple, "Well, I could do without the mess, but I am the only one, right?"

"Uh-huh."

"Then it's okay." She said and rolled on top of Robyn and gave her a kiss.

"So are you going to play with my nipple like a fidget spinner all day, or are you gonna fuck me again?"

"We just did it. You could probably still feel your last orgasm and you want to go again?"

"Not for me. For you. I know you're still horny."

"Really? How do you know?"

"Because I know. You know. Why lie about it?"

"Okay. I'm still horny, but really. How do you know?"

"It's obvious, Yellow. The way you're playing with my tit, which I like, but it's your body language and your eyes. You're all over me, which again, I like very much, but your eyes. You're giving me the invite that you want to be fucked and if I'm reading you right, you want to be fucked hard."

"Stupid!" Lisa said laughing.

"Am I right?"

"Is it so obvious, or do you just know me?"

"A little bit of both." Robyn said and touched Lisa's cheek with her hand. She traced it down her cheekbone and on to her soft lips where she pushed her tongue out and licked the pad of her fingers. "Anyway, I'm always here to please you."

Lisa took Robyn's hand and pulled aside and brought her head down and kissed Robyn on the lips. Robyn cooed in delight wrapping her arms and legs around Lisa's body. Lisa did the same and brought her arms under Robyn's body and felt a wet spot underneath Robyn's back and the bed. She pulled her lips off of Robyn's mouth leaving a long string of spittle and she wiped her mouth as sat up.

"No. No. No." she said in a panic and turned Robyn's body to the side and saw a palm sized wet spot on the sheets. "You got the sheets wet, Robyn! You told me you were going to be careful." She said worried.

The worried panic on Lisa's face was real and Robyn knew this was a real dilemma to her, but she could not help feeling amused at the state she was in.

"Get off the bed, Robyn!" Lisa said dancing nervously. "This isn't funny."

Robyn rolled over to the corner of the bed where Lisa was standing and sat up looking at her, "You're gonna throw it in the washer, right?"

"Yeah."

"So what's the big deal? There's plenty of time to wash and dry them and put them back on." Robyn said and took Lisa by the hand.

"Yeah, well it's better to not get into a situation than to have to deal with it later."

"You're right, Yellow and I'm sorry I made a mess. It wasn't intentional, honest." She said holding up her right hand, "But there's no use crying over spilt milk, right? So there's no need to get in a tizzy."

Lisa pulled Robyn up on to her feet and began removing the sheet off the mattress and Robyn assisted, "Even if you're right, and maybe you are, but I'm not built like you, Robyn. You probably feel how I can worry over the littlest of things, but I feel like how can you not worry?"

"No, I'm sorry. I know that's the way you are, but it is funny."

"Everything is funny to you." Lisa said and gathered the sheets and towels in her arms and walked out of the bedroom with Robyn following her. Then went down to the garage and Lisa tossed the sheets and towels in the front loaded washer and started the cycle. When she turned around, she saw Robyn was gone.

"Robyn? Where are you?"

"Over here!" she said from upstairs.

Lisa climbed the stairs and saw Robyn in the loft area leaning against a pool table. "Look Yellow. It's a pool table!"

"I know." Lisa said, but then she saw the excited expression on her face and realized what she was so excited about, "Oh no. Are you crazy?"

"Why not? It's perfect. It's big and firm and velvety to the touch. It's got this great light so we can see everything we do to each other."

"And you'll come all over it and we can't wash it off. Come on, Robyn. You told me you'd behave yourself."

"Okay. Never mind then."

Lisa sighed and dropped her shoulders, "It's not that I don't want to, it's just that-"

"You don't have to explain, Yellow." Robyn said cutting her off, "I know you mean well."