Robin & Lisa Ch. 10.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words were sincere and Lisa could see that Robyn was being considerate on her behalf and as sincere her words were, she could still see the disappointment in her face which broke her heart. She glanced back at the pool table and imagined them on the table with their bodies writhing in the white light above and saw the attraction that Robyn saw.

"Just wait, okay?" Lisa said and walked off into Jessica's room for a moment and emerged with her a pink comforter. She tossed it on the pool table and spread it over the table much to the delight of Robyn. Lisa turned on the pool light above and a cone of white light illuminated the area around the pool table. She looked at Robyn and sighed, "I can't believe the things you make me do for you."

"For us, Yellow. For me and you." Robyn said and craned her neck up to kiss Lisa.

Lisa smiled back at her resting her hands on Robyn's hips, "So how are we going to do this?"

Robyn leaned over the pool table and reached for the chain on the pool light and tugged it down. The pool table light turned on illuminating the green glass shade directly the light down at the table. Robyn motioned to Lisa to stay where she was and quickly stepped back into the master bedroom and turned off the light. She came back smiling holding the strap-on in her hand as they stood in the dim shadow of the pool light. "Would you please?" Robyn said holding the strap-on in front of her.

Lisa took it from Robyn and began unraveling the harness before stepping inside them. Robyn knelt down and assisted her and inserted the wearer's dildo inside her pussy. "How's that? Snug?"

"You know it is." Lisa said letting her know what Robyn already knew. Lisa cinched the straps tight around her hips and Robyn checked and made some fine-tuned adjustments and glanced up to look at Lisa before taking the strap-on into her mouth. She pushed her mouth forward and took it in until she felt it touch the back of her throat and felt Lisa's hand stroking her hair.

It was still a strange new perspective to see Robyn on her knees sucking on the strap-on. It was a perspective she never envisioned, but found it strangely arousing and imagined herself in the same position. She could see in Robyn's expression that even though she was sucking on a dildo and there was no physical sensation to be felt, there was still passion and love on her face. She wasn't doing it just to do it. She was doing it, because we wanted to do it and Lisa realized why it felt so good when Robyn ate her pussy.

Lisa lifted Robyn's chin firmly and Robyn's mouth slipped off the strap-on coated with her saliva. She looked at Lisa and she stared back with an unflinching gaze and felt Lisa's hand tilt her chin up and she came down and kissed her. Her lips were soft, but the kiss was strong and Lisa's tongue found her tongue in her mouth and met like two lovers embrace each other. When their lips parted, Robyn felt Lisa's tongue slip past her own lips before retreating back into her mouth. She opened her eyes and even in the dim light, she saw the same loving face she saw earlier in her apartment. She felt her nipples were fully aroused and a tingling sensation in her fingers and toes. There was a lightness in her stomach like the nervous anticipation like child asking permission to do something that required her parent's approval.

"Aaugghh..." she gasped in a breathy sigh. Robyn's mouth was open and her eyes closed as if she were having an orgasm from the kiss alone.

"Let me guess. Best kiss ever?" Lisa whispered.

"Oh Yellow." Robyn said and smiled feeling a rush of delight ripple across her body. She climbed on to the pool table and lied on her back feeling the heat from the light and the squinted from the brightness. Lisa climbed on as well, but the light blinded Robyn and Lisa was only a ghostly silhouette on top of her. She felt the head of the strap-on sliding up and down the entrance of her pussy before Lisa thrusted it slowly into her.

"Ahh...ah...ah...ah...ah..." Robyn panted as the strap-on sunk deeper inside her. Soon, Robyn felt the touch of Lisa's body on her own knowing that the strap-on was plunged all the way inside her. Lisa lied her weight on top of Robyn's body and began plunging softly and rhythmically into her. She felt Lisa's hands on her tits and groped her firmly playing with her nipples in her fingers. Robyn lifted her legs up in the air and felt Lisa plunged deeper inside her.

"Ohh...ohhhh...ohhh..." Robyn moaned letting the delightful sensations fill her head. She felt Lisa's pace quicken and a rush of heat came across her body feeling the hot light beating on her brow. She could hear Lisa huffing and puffing from the quickened pace and trying to maintain it. She tried to look at her, but she only saw her silhouette heaving up and down over her body. She reached up and slid her hands up Lisa's arms and felt her skin was warm and moist with perspiration. Lisa maintained the pace for a while, but as her breathing grew louder it suddenly slowed to a stop.

Lisa was breathing hard trying to catch her breath, but Robyn was still unable to see her face clearly. Robyn reached up and took Lisa's shoulder and slowly rolled her on to her back trying to keep the strap-on from popping out of her pussy. When their places were traded, Robyn could see the sweat on Lisa's brow and her chest glistening in the light.

"Let me take over, Yellow." Robyn said and began rocking her hips pushing the strap-on in and out of her fucking her cowgirl. She hunched over Lisa's body so her head wouldn't hit the light above them and he ample breasts swayed back in forth with her motions. Robyn didn't moan, but breathed heavy with a grunt here and a sigh there. She looked at Lisa intently letting her vision soak up the goodness Lisa had to offer brushing the matted hair from her temples.

Lisa brought her hand up to Robyn's mouth and gladly took her fingers into her mouth sucking and licking her fingertips. Knowing that Lisa brought her hand up, assured her that she was just as engaged as she was. Robyn began slamming her body into Lisa and the slap of flesh on flesh was felt and heard.

Robyn made an aching grunt and her eyes closed as her body plunged down on Lisa's body and dragged onto her before rising again. One more time. Two more times. Three more times and Robyn moaned hard before panting like a machine gun.

"Aaaauuugghhhhhhhhhhhhh..." she moaned loud and hard followed by her body shuddering violently then quieted down atop Lisa's body. Lisa felt a trickle run down her thigh and embraced Robyn's body. She could feel the heat and perspiration on her back and her heartbeat pounding rapidly. They lied together for a good moment to let Robyn feel her orgasm in full.

"Hey. It's getting hot here and it's not all from you libido." Lisa said.

"Yeah." Robyn said and slowly got off of Lisa's body. When she pulled herself off the strap-on, the fluid began to pour out more and more until it popped out and drenched Lisa and the comforter.

"Hurry! Get off! It's gonna soak through!" Lisa said and dashed off the pool table once Robyn was off of her. She quickly pulled the comforter off the pool table and saw that the green felt was completely dry. Lisa breathed a sigh of relief.

"See?" Robyn said and dragged her tongue up Lisa's cleavage on her glistening chest, "No worries."

"Would you mind unstrapping me?"

"Don't you want to fuck me some more?"

"Don't I get a turn?"

"Why didn't you just say that in the first place, Yellow?" Robyn said and began loosening the straps on the harness. She pulled the dildo out of Lisa's pussy and she stepped out of the harness.

"You're wet." Robyn said holding the strap-on in front of her and put it in her mouth tasting Lisa's pussy. She savored it like tasting the dildo as it were an ice cream cone. Lisa just shook her head amused and gathered the comforter in her arms.

They went back down to the garage and threw the washed load into the dryer and the comforter into the washer and started them up. "You want to take a quick shower?" Lisa said.

"Now? But nasty time isn't over yet."

"I know that, stupid, but those lights got me all sweaty."

"I can give you a tongue bath?"

"Yeah and I know where you'll pay extra attention too."

"I have to. You know the sweltering conditions that goes on down there. It's not a dry heat, you know?"

"Stupid!" Lisa said amused, "I'm going to take a shower." Lisa said and walked back upstairs.

"Well if you insist, I guess I'll join you."

"I'm so surprised."

"It was fun. You enjoyed it, right?" Robyn said running after Lisa.

"What do you think?"

"It was like fucking in the spotlight in a place not meant for fucking. Didn't you think it was exciting?"

Lisa stopped at the top of the stairs and faced Robyn, "Why do you always ask me after if I liked it or not? It gets annoying."

"I don't know," Robyn said taken aback, "I just wanted to be sure you enjoyed it too."

"But you know already, don't you?"

"Well..."

Lisa covered her mouth in surprise, "You mean you don't know?"

"I knew, but I was never sure. I know I've pushed you past your comfort zone a few times and I it seems like you were okay with it, but I'm not sure if you're okay with it just for my sake."

"Robyn," Lisa said soothingly, "I never would've guessed that you were so unsure of yourself."

"Yellow, you know how I feel about you and the times that we are together have been magical," she said, "but I don't want the feeling to be for me only. I want you to feel the same. So I just wanted to be sure, you know?"

Lisa smiled and held Robyn's face in her hands and kissed her with a smile, "If there's anything that I don't like, trust me, you'll know for sure, okay?"

"Okay." Robyn said filled with joy.

Lisa went over and turned off the pool table light and walked slowly in the dark into the master and turned on the light. She took a towel from the linen closet and turned on the water to the shower. As they waited for the water warm, Lisa said, "You know I don't hang out and have sex with you because of your tits." She said lifting Robyn's breast and letting it fall firmly back in place.

"No, you hang out with me, because you like me and you fuck me because of my tits."

"Is that what you think?"

"No. I think you hang out with me because you love my company and you fuck me because...you love me?"

Lisa looked at Robyn with an endearing look and kissed her, "I know for sure that part of me does."

"And the other part?"

Lisa shrugged, "We'll see."

"I'll fuck it out of you."

Lisa rolled her eyes amused and stepped into the steamy shower stall and Robyn followed close behind. The warm water rained over their bodies as they tried to keep their hair from getting too wet.

"Why is everything 'fuck' with you? 'Let's fuck?' 'Wanna fuck?' 'Gonna fuck me, tonight?'" Lisa said in a mocking tone much to Robyn's amusement.

"Because," Robyn said with a grin, "It's not crude. I like the nasty. I wish you'd say 'fuck' more often. I think it would loosen you up a bit." She said embracing Lisa.

"Would that turn you on?"

"Oh that would turn me on big time."

"So if I said, 'I'm gonna fuck your cunt hard.' That would turn you on?"

"Oh...Totally." Robyn said swooning.

Lisa said nothing and looked away thinking about it and Robyn saw it. Again, she thought Lisa was overanalyzing something that didn't require any thought.

"It's in you." Robyn said taking Lisa out of her thoughts. "I know it. I feel it when you kiss me. I see it sometimes the way you look at me. I know it when you tease me." She said remembering the time she wore her school uniform. "And of course when you fuck me. You don't have to hold back. It'll only be between us and you've ate my salivating cunt more than few times already. Letting go in the bedroom isn't going to change you. If it does, it'll only be by a little bit and for the better."

Lisa washed her body quietly, but felt Robyn's inquisitive eyes upon her. For the most part, Lisa felt Robyn's words rang true in general. Yes, their moments of intimacy will be kept between them and only them, but even in privacy as comfortable as she felt with Robyn, she didn't feel comfortable to be completely free in front of her. "I'm not holding back on you or anything. At least, not on purpose. I guess I just have to feel it myself."

"That's fine. I'm only telling you so you know how I feel and when you're ready, I'll be here, happy as a clam."

"As you always are." Lisa said with a smile and turned off the water. They stepped out of the shower and dried themselves off and Lisa wrapped the towel around her body.

"What are you doing?" Robyn said and pulled the towel off her body, "Stay naked. You look better that way."

"But..." Lisa said then sighed, "Fine."

"My sweet Yellow is learning." Robyn said hugging Lisa's arm and fingered her pussy. "Come on. Let's continue where we left off." She said and picked up the strap-on and tugged her over to the bed.

"Would you mind if we...fucked in Jessica's room instead?" Lisa said.

The word sounded forced and unnatural coming out of Lisa's mouth. It was overemphasized and sounded like a bad actor reading a line. It was all of these factors that actually made it sound even more arousing than it was. "When you say it like that, of course."

They walked side by side into to Jessica's room and turned the light on. It was a nice sized room with lavender colored walls with a day bed against the near side wall draped with a mosquito net canopy. There was a dresser and a small desk with a hutch with reading books on the shelves. Robyn was a bit surprised there were no posters of pop stars or celebrities on her walls.

"Your friend's a little princess, isn't she?" Robyn said.

"Weren't you when you were younger?" Lisa said, "Wait. Let me guess. You discovered your womanhood when you were 10 years old."

"Please Yellow," Robyn scoffed, "I wasn't judging. I was only thinking about sullying your friend's pristine room with our filthy and nasty thoughts."

"You were not. You were more likely checking off your list of places in the house we've done it."

"I was thinking of that too, but I've been told I am really good at multi-tasking."

"Stupid." Lisa said amused and sat down on the bed. She took Robyn by the hands and kneeled her down in front of her opened her legs showing off her bare pussy to Robyn, "Here. Prove it."

Robyn brought her face to Lisa's pussy and began eating Lisa's pussy. She looked up and saw her smiling down on her purring in delight. She could feel Lisa's running her fingers through her hair knowing she had her complete attention. She enjoyed seeing the blissful joy on Lisa's face and aimed to prove her multi-tasking skills by putting on the strap-on while keeping her face between Lisa's legs.

It took some time and there was some difficulty in identifying which strap belonged where, but Robyn managed to insert the dildo inside her pussy and cinch the strap-on snugly around her hips. Once done, she pulled her face from Lisa's pussy and she lied on her back as Robyn mounted her.

"Ahhhh..." Lisa breathed out as she felt the strap-on insert inside her. Robyn positioned herself atop Lisa's body and moved her long legs up and bent over Robyn's shoulders. Robyn scooted up higher on her Lisa and pressed into her body sinking the strap-on deep inside Lisa's pussy.

Lisa felt her folds parting while the strap-on rhythmically penetrate her. As the pace was slow, she breathed in and out matching Robyn's thrusts. Every now and then Robyn would push in harder and holding it deep for a moment before pulling back out and Lisa would hold her breath and let go in a delightful release. She could feel the beginning of her orgasm starting to build and gain momentum. She opened her eyes and saw Robyn looking down on her with her naked breast pressing up against her upright legs. It felt like she was being spread open as each thrust penetrated her.

"Unngghh..." Lisa grunted as Robyn quickened her pace. As they made eye contact, Robyn felt she was primed to move into the next gear and she gripped the sheets and the bed rocked. Robyn took Lisa by the ankles and spread her legs wide pushing her hips into Lisa violently plunging the strap-on into her in a torrid pace. The bed squeaked and creaked with each plunge of Robyn's body driving Lisa deep into the springy mattress. The moans from Lisa's mouth were mixed with pleasure and possibly pain, but whichever it was, they both sounded pleasing to hear.

Lisa brought a hand down on to her clit and began stroking herself. It was a pleasing sight as Robyn knew she was enjoying it and she wanted to come, but Robyn swatted Lisa's hand away off of her clit.

"No. Let me take care you, Yellow." Robyn said and took Lisa's body shoving her until she was turned around on all fours. Robyn brought her head down and spread Lisa's ass wide and stuck her tongue into Lisa's ass.

"Ohhhhh..." Lisa moaned in surprise.

"Was it that good?" Robyn said and licked her ass over and over. Lisa enjoyed the sensation. It wasn't like having her clit licked, but there was a sensation and the arousal came from the head knowing a forbidden zone was being violated and she began to understand the dirtier the better. She felt Robyn push a finger down her ass and she moaned feeling the sensation pulse in the back of her mouth.

"Unnngghh..." Lisa moaned and blinked her eyes as Robyn shoved a second finger down her ass and press down hard trying to stretch her open. She felt Robyn's tongue dancing all around and slipping inside her slightly before she pulled out along with her fingers. She stood on her knees and a positioned the strap-on over her ass and began pushing it inside her ass.

"I know it's not a carrot, Yellow, but I know you'll enjoy it just the same." Robyn said pulling Lisa's hips into hers.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhh..." Lisa cried out loud and then panted quickly as the head of the strap-on pushed inside her ass. Slowly, Robyn guided the strap-on deeper and spreading her tight muscles apart as Lisa panted quickly in pain. Robyn was gently and steady knowing herself what Lisa felt and gave her time to relax and let her muscles acclimate to the strap-on lodged inside her tight ass.

"You're doing awesome, Yellow. I'm almost all the way in."

"Oh Robyn...you...you fucker!" Lisa said and breathed out a moan.

Robyn smiled, "I love you too, Yellow." She tugged Lisa's hips into her until their bodies almost touched making Lisa yelp. Soon their bodies touched with Lisa's ass pressed against Robyn's body. She slid the strap-on out slightly and then back in making Lisa pant hard. She continued testing Lisa's pain threshold and soon, her panting slowly turned to hard breathing and then to normal. The pace became quicker and regular and Lisa felt the sensations. She turned her head over to look at Robyn and saw her grasping her hips and rocking her in and out of the strap-on.

The two made eye contact and Lisa had the heavy eyelid expression on her face. She stuck her tongue out beckoning Robyn to taste her. Robyn moved to her feet and lied over Lisa's back grasping her breasts from underneath her and leaned down for their tongues to touch. They licked each other flicking their tips of their tongues against each other and then Lisa's body collapsed down on to the bed.

Robyn moved a hand down to Lisa's pussy and kept one to grope her tits. She lifted her body with her knees on the bed putting her strong core muscles to use and continued to fuck Lisa's ass. Lisa moaned feeling Robyn spreading her pussy and poking around to find her clit. Feeling Robyn's weight on top of her and her warm naked skin draped over her along with her playful hands and the toy plunging in her ass was immensely arousing.