Robin & Lisa Ch. 10.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex was good, Lisa thought then she corrected herself in her mind. The fucking was good and her partner was extremely accommodating. Feeling her body pressed into the bed and one of her nipples firmly between Robyn's finger and her clit being stroked, she could feel the orgasm speeding to the finish line. Her hands gripped the sheets tightly as she had nothing else to grasp and she gritted her teeth feeling the orgasm reaching its inevitable conclusion. Her breathing was harder with Robyn's weight atop her, but she was able to grunt out her breaths.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Lisa moaned sharply as she reached the peak of her orgasm. She felt her the rush of hot blood in her ears and Robyn rubbing her hand on her clit harder and faster sending her into quick and tight pants until the bubble burst. "AAaaauuugghhhhh..." Lisa moaned and filled the room with her bliss. Lying on top of Lisa, Robyn felt her orgasm with her arms wrapped around her body and flesh to flesh. She felt the shuddering ripples on Lisa's skin and the hot perspiration. She felt the rising and falling of her breath and heard the intensity of her orgasm.

As the intense moment began to subside, Robyn gave Lisa a good long moment to let herself succumb to the pleasure. She said nothing and she did not grope Lisa too hard, but kissed her head and her cheek lightly until she the moment passed.

Robyn slowly pulled the strap-on out of Lisa's ass and Lisa grimaced as it popped out. She looked at Lisa's ass gaping in size slowly relaxing back to normal. Lisa turned her head over and looked at Robyn smiling with a glowing aura from her orgasm.

"I told you, it was better than a carrot." Robyn said.

"It's not the strap-on. It's the user that makes it better."

"I'm here for you. Whenever you want. Anytime." She said while loosening the belts on the strap-on.

"I know."

Robyn pulled the strap-on off and tossed it on to the floor and snuggled in close to Lisa. They held and looked at each other with adoring eyes.

"If I was a guy, do you think you'd be with me?" Robyn said.

"If you were a guy?"

"Uh-huh."

"And we met the way we met?"

"Uh-huh."

"No way. If you were a guy, I'd think you were some creepy stalker. There's no way I would've let you into my room that night."

"Okay. Forget part. What about everything else?"

Lisa furrowed her brow in thought and paused in contemplation with her eyes darting over Robyn's face. "I don't think so. If you were a guy, you'd come off as any regular horny guy looking for sex, you know? You must've been hit on a tons of times yourself by guys and you know what they wanted, right?" Lisa said and paused with a sigh, "It's strange to think about it, but it's because you're a girl is why we're here right now."

"So you're saying it's a good thing I'm a girl."

"I don't know about a good thing, I'm just saying we wouldn't be here now, if you weren't one."

"So does that mean you're okay with fucking a girl?"

"Babe, I think I've made that abundantly clear. How many times have we...fucked?" Lisa said and saw Robyn smile, "And I've enjoyed it. You know that. I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't enjoy it too." She said and brushed the hair off of Robyn's eyes, "But a relationship isn't just about sex. That's just for the good-looking boyfriend. It's the good boyfriend that we look for to give you the lasting relationship."

"What about the good girlfriend would you give the good girlfriend a chance?"

Lisa smiled sympathetically, "I think so. I want to. I mean you are already the good-looking girlfriend." Lisa said and rolled on top of Robyn who quickly embraced her.

"I can be the good girlfriend too." She said with earnest.

"You know it takes two to tango. Maybe I'm just the good-looking girlfriend for you?"

"Remember I told you that first night if you believed in love at first sight? All this time being with you, I've never felt anything to doubt that. You're my soulmate. My Yellow. And that's not my pussy talking for me, FYI. If you were just some cunt with gorgeous blonde hair, cute tits, long sexy legs and dreamy brown eyes, you think we'd be here right now?"

"You mean in bed having sex? Probably?"

"I'm not saying you wouldn't be fuckable. Yeah, I'd probably still fuck you, but..."

"Probably?" Lisa said cutting her off.

"Okay. I'd still fuck you, but I wouldn't open my heart out tell you how much I love you and just spend time being with you, would I Yellow?"

"No. I believe you. And thanks for admitting that you're a slut."

"I didn't see you complaining when I was butt fucking you."

"Yeah, but you enjoyed it more."

"Did I?" Robyn said smiling.

"Yeah." Lisa said and Robyn stuck her tongue out and Lisa came down and took it in her mouth.

The two kissed, grinded and groped each other to each other's delight. It was a strange thought in Lisa's mind and she never would've imagined being with another woman, but it was a simple fact that sex with Robyn was easily the best sex she ever had and ever could have she thought. Robyn knew that her time with Lisa had at the very least, left a lasting impression on her. She didn't know if it was enough to steal her away from her boyfriend, but she didn't let that thought spoil the moment they shared at this moment in time.

The next morning, Lisa awoke early and freed herself from Robyn embrace and got out of bed.

"What time is it?" Robyn said still half asleep.

"It's about seven in the morning. You can still sleep." Lisa said whispering.

"Then come back to bed with me."

"I've got some cleaning to do. Just sleep, okay?" Lisa said and brushed Robyn's hair before going back to the master bedroom.

She dressed and picked up Robyn's clothes then went down to the garage and pulled the towels and sheets out of the dryer and replaced them with Jessica's comforter from the washer. Gathering all the linens in her arms she went back to the master bedroom and made the bed and replacing the duvet back on like it was.

Lisa stepped over by the pool table and saw that everything looked fine and then went back to Jessica's room and she noticed the aroma immediately.

"Oh no. Robyn, the room smells like...like...your room." Lisa said and went straight to the window and opened it wide.

Robyn stirred in the bed and looked over at Lisa with a squint, "Huh? What's the matter?"

"You heard me. It smells like...pussy in here. Anybody that comes in here is gonna know we've been at it all night."

"Well I did tell you we should've fucked in the other room."

"Then that room would smell like this room. How is that an improvement?"

"Don't get your panties in a knot, Yellow. Just spray some Febreeze around. That'll cover up the smell."

"Oh. So that's why your place smells like Febreeze sometimes. They'll just smell the Febreeze and then they'll know we're covering a scent."

"Yellow. Babe. Calm down. Seriously. It'll be fine. Just leave the window open for a while and the smell will go away."

Lisa sighed as there was nothing else she could do, "Fine. Can you get dressed please?" she said and tossed her clothes over to Robyn.

"Ma'am, yes ma'am." Robyn said and rose to her feet. She picked up her clothes from the floor and looked through them, "Where did you put my panties?"

"They should be there."

"Well they aren't here, see? Bra. Shirt. Leggings." Robyn said holding up each piece of clothing. Just then, they heard the door from downstairs open and a woman's voice said, "We're home." The blood from Lisa's face drained as her eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God!" Lisa said, "Hurry up and put your clothes on!"

"What about my panties?"

"Just forget them for now. I'll look for them later. Now hurry up!" Lisa said like a wedding planner that forgot to order a cake. She left the room and closed the door behind her for Robyn to dress. Robyn smiled and chucked in amusement over Lisa's reactions. She could hear Lisa greet them with the normal pleasantries and talk about their trip.

Robyn finished putting her clothes and made sure she was presentable and fixed the bed. She picked up her strap-on and tossed it in her bag zipping it up all the way and slung it over her shoulder before heading out. She gave the room one more look and pictured herself on top of Lisa on the bed fucking her ass gleefully before stepping out. She was walking down the stairs and saw all of them standing by the entrance of the door talking when they looked up at her.

"Hello." Robyn said with a smile.

"This is my friend, Robyn. I hope you don't mind, but I had her keep me company for the night." Lisa said.

"It's so nice to meet you all. You have a beautiful home."

"Like I said, our family has been friends since I can remember. This is Jake. Linda. And Jessica." Lisa said and Robyn shook each of their hand in succession.

"I saw your aquarium, sir. It's very impressive." Robyn said.

"It had better be with all the time he frets over it." Linda said, "Did you really need to bother Lisa to stay the night?"

"No. It's fine. We were more than happy to keep an eye on them." Lisa said.

"See, dear. They were more than happy." Jake said.

"I've heard you and Lisa practically grew up together." Robyn said to Jessica. "I'd like to hear any embarrassing stories you can tell me."

Jessica smiled and Lisa interjected before she said anything, "Maybe later. They just got back from a long drive and probably need to unwind so we'll get out of your hair now."

"Thank you again for staying over. It puts my mind at ease." Jake said.

"It was nothing. Thank you for letting us stay." Lisa said.

"Thank you dear," Linda said and gave Lisa a hug, "Say hi to your mom and dad for me."

"I will."

"First year of college is done, right Jessie? Are you all acclimated now?"

"Almost. I think so."

"Let me know if you need anything. Take care Jessie." Lisa said and gave her a hug. "Oh, your comforter is in the dryer, okay?"

"Okay."

"It was nice meeting all of you and thank you again." Robyn said.

They said their final goodbyes and slipped on their shoes and picked up their handbags and stepped out. Lisa walked to the driver's side of the car and Robyn to the passenger side and Lisa saw Robyn wiping her eyes. As they got into the car Lisa looked over at Robyn, "Babe, are you crying?"

"No. It's nothing. I'm fine." She said and tried to smile through the tears.

"Robyn, what's the matter?" Lisa said putting her hand on her thigh with a look of concern.

"Nothing Yellow, really. I just got a bit emotional back there."

"I wish you would let me in. I am your friend, am I not? Your soulmate?"

"You are. Totally. It's nothing. Nothing worth telling."

"If a memory makes you cry, I'm pretty sure it's not nothing, but if you don't want to tell me, then you don't have to tell me."

Robyn put her hand over Lisa's, "It's not that I don't trust you or anything. It's that...I don't want you to think of me any differently."

"Differently? Why would I do that?"

"Because...I don't know. Can we just go now, please?" Robyn said growing frustrated.

Lisa started the car and they drove off. Robyn looked out the passenger side window hiding her face from Lisa. "You know, I only want to help. Nothing more." Lisa said, but Robyn didn't reply and continued her gaze off into the distance.

"If something bad happened, it could help if you got it off your chest?" Lisa said, "When a traumatic event happens, it's best to get it out, rather than bottle it up."

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!!!" Robyn screamed stomping her feet on the floor in frustration. Her hands were balled into fists and the tears in her eyes were of anger. The shouts startled Lisa and seeing Robyn's upset face scared her and sympathized for her.

Robyn was breathing hard then spoke as calmly as her emotions allowed her to, "I know you mean well, Yellow and I'm sorry for yelling at you, but can't you just leave it alone?! Please? It's nothing to worry about."

"Okay." Lisa said and nothing more.

They drove in awkward silence for a while. It was something very uncommon to Lisa as Robyn was a bit of a chatterbox as what was a lovely evening seems to have ended with a huge rift between them. Clearly, Lisa gathered it was a very sore subject for Robyn to discuss, yet she thought, just them saying their goodbyes to Jake, Linda and Jessica was enough to fluster her emotions made her extremely curious to know why.

"Hey, thanks for house sitting with me. It would've been a boring night if you weren't there. I'd probably would've just watch TV or something." Lisa said.

"I'm sorry Yellow. I shouldn't have snapped at you like I did. It's just that...It's just..." Robyn said unable to find the words when Lisa chimed in, "its okay you fucking slut."

Robyn turned over to look at Lisa with a playful smile on her face, "I know whatever happened to you back then is very sensitive to you and you need space. I shouldn't have been so insistent on asking you to tell me."

"Thanks Yellow." Robyn said and put her hand on Lisa's leg. Lisa turned to look at Robyn turned in her seat toward Lisa.

"Maybe one day you'll feel you can trust me as much as you love me."

"I trust you." Robyn said, "It's just that this isn't about trust. It's about something...that doesn't matter anymore." She said and wiped her eyes.

Lisa pulled the car over to the side and parked. Lisa turned toward Robyn and looked unsure what Lisa was doing, but then she said, "Remember that motel I took you to?" she said and covered her face with her hands for a moment, "Of course you do. Did you enjoy that place more, or the house we just came from?"

A puzzled look crossed Robyn's face and she thought what kind of question was Lisa asking and why is she asking that now? Then Robyn realized what she was trying to do.

"Are you trying to make me feel better?" Robyn said.

"Why? Is it working?"

"I told you why I love you is not because of your blonde hair or your pretty face or your tasty cunt or your firm tits..." Robyn said becoming less articulate and unintelligible with her words as she slowly began crying tears of joy. Lisa undid her seatbelt and leaned over and embraced her as Robyn sobbed on her shoulder.

Lisa said nothing, but just held Robyn in her arms. Even though they knew each other a relatively short time, due to their intimate relationship, Lisa felt she was with a person she was with a person that made her the most comfortable being herself outside of family. She felt it within herself that a part of her was in love with Robyn, but she didn't know if it was enough for their relationship to last a lifetime. Part of her hope it could and part of her was saying there was no future with her. The one thing she knew was if their relationship would end, Robyn would fall deep in the pit of despair. Lisa closed her eyes and held her tight and felt her eyes begin to well and thought, "We'll see Robyn."