All Comments on 'Robin's Way 05'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
JPintrainingJPintraining8 months ago

Your ability to keep the reader hooked on every sentence waiting for the next, is so so typical of you.

“Lead on McPix”

Loved it.

June

❤️❤️❤️

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

thank you darling xxxxx

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster8 months ago

This has me on the edge waiting for then follow on chapter. Robin has a knack of finding the potential good in everyone. McDuff has made a return. I wonder shall there be more for she and Robin?

Oh! Yes “darling” that was a perfect read to end on. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Paul4playPaul4play8 months ago

Enjoying the evolving adventures of Reverend Robin!

MigbirdMigbird8 months ago

So richly and tightly crafted; captivating suspense at more than one level. Rev. Robin is so your creation.

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Aoife xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Paul xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Migbird, thanks to comments like yours, Rev Robin keeps going xxxxx

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic8 months ago

Interesting developments. As often, things are not as they appear. BTW would think that the Ukrainian People are mostly Orthodox. However, the theology and traditions of the Orthodox churches are similar to those of the Roman Catholic Church, so confession is certainly part of the practice.

The more interesting question is what constitutes sin.

If the concept that everything sexual is inherently sinful (which has very weak foundations in the Bible) then of course prostitution is a sin. If we go with the traditional view that sex within a legally sanctioned monogamous relationship is ok, but everything else is sinful (which also has only weak supportive biblical arguments), prostitution is still sinful.

If we go with the more liberal view that consensual sex is ok, then prostitution is only sinful when it is forced. But in this case the pimps and the clients would be committing the sin, not the prostitutes.

Perhaps Bishop Jane and Reverend Robin can have a conversation on this topic?

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Amadeus. Yes, Ukrainians tend to be Orthodox, though, as here, some are Catholic, but both traditions practice auricular confession. As ever, you get to the heart of the matter, and as you can see from Robin's self reflections, she tends to the view that sexual sins are as much sins as others, and she is not condemning the women for their sins but rather, she is trying to help. It raises interesting questions about pastoral ministry, which she will have to raise with Bishop Jane xxxxx

AviciaAvicia8 months ago

This story has me in the edge of my seat wanting to know what happens next. I also felt privileged reading it as if we were being given a glimpse into your own fascinating internal discussions of life.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dr B; Well, well, another brilliant episode Pixie, every word, sentence and paragraph just draws your readers deeper and deeper into your story, superb, what a talent. I'm just blown away by this story of the Rev Robin, no sex ( or not at the moment) but who the hell cares, the story makes up for that. One query, as a Catholic ( very poor one) I was unaware the C of E did confessions, but one lives and learns, loved this and can't wait for more, five as usual naturally. OXOXO.

EkphrasisEkphrasis8 months ago

Pacing, great. Sureness of touch, spot on. An evolving scenario of much promise. Curiously erotic, suspenseful, intriguing and above all credible by turns. Can’t wait for episode 6. K xxx

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

... what seemed to start as a simple love story, now develops in a completely different way and leads to some profound thoughts. I especially like that Robin truly dedicates her life to serving the community entrusted to her (though of course I hope her own happiness doesn't fall short over long!). Surely not what you expect of a typical literotica story, but certainly a really great story! (And I don't need to repeat that you are a gifted writer, Pixie) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ are not enough 🤗 LisaR.

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Avicia - so glad that you are enjoying it xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Dr B xxx. Yes, the Anglo-Catholic tradition, in particular, does confessions. I am glad that you are enjoying it xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Ekphrasis, I am pleased that you are enjoying it enough to write such nice comments xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Lisa - thanks to you and others, I have plucked up the courage to do something a bit different with Robin xxxxx

shurlin3shurlin38 months ago

Pix you never disappoint, always a good read, even when there is no sex like this one. Whenever a new Pixiehof story shows up in my home page the day just got better. Looking forward to the next one in this series.

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, shurlin, I really appreciate that xxxxx

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen8 months ago

I'm on catch up following a few days away with a 'friend'! This was so worth waiting for, Pixie. Speaking as one who goes to confession regularly, I can sympathise with the girls who return to confess the same sin over and over. I am much more circumspect, so I'm probably guilty of the sin of omission, but common sense says that I really do need to keep my chosen lifestyle as close a secret as possible. Your chapter gets 5 stars.

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Olwen xxxxx

SerradaCSerradaC8 months ago

AWC as always. I am only sorry I have been so caught up in RL to just find time to read it. I am so looking forward to knowing where Robin's adventure takes her. Why does this all remind me of Father Brown or better yet, Cadfael, my particular favorite. This world of sin, both simple and complex, Robin seems to find a way through, even being flawed either in the eyes of others or in her own, yet always having some sense of justice and mercy. Perhaps I am over analyzing (something I am want to do), but I do like this girl, and look forward to seeing where she goes next. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ of course and my love.

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Mama S, and I hope you will continue to enjoy the series xxxx

SexxyBoiSexxyBoi8 months ago

.. Just Beautiful !! And stil laughing at this one line. Your witty humor "A single woman dealing with sex workers, one unemployed sexually, the others over worked. There had to be a happy medium." .. perfect as #always Pixie !

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Awww, SB, thank you so much - you always do pick up the grace notes xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Robin's Way 04 Previous Part
Robin's Way Series Info