Robin's Way 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, she left.

That left me bewildered. I was assuming "they" were the Albanians, who were behind the trafficked women I had saved earlier. But why did I think that? Because Dimitri had told me. But could I trust him?

For the second time I put in a call to Bishop Jane, telling her what I had been told.

"That is a dilemma, Robin. Is there anyone there you think you can trust?"

"My old schoolfriend Elena is with the Border Force, I have known her since we started school together, so I think she will be okay."

"Well, take care. I shall have a word with a friend in Whitehall. I'll let you know what she says. Would you be free to move our monthly meeting forward to this coming Monday?"

"That would be good, yes, by all means."

"Good, thank you, see you then, darling."

It hit me as I put the phone down. Had the Bishop really just called me "darling?"

12