Rob's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-guh, uh, oh my God, h-here it comes... " David squirted his load at Rob, some hitting his lips so that Rob had to move his mouth just a little to catch the rest. Julie moaned, still kissing David as his cum, some hitting Rob's chin, his cheek, and even his neck shot at her husband. It is such a turn-on for Julie and she breaks their kiss, waiting for David to finish. Watching.

Finally, David finished cumming. Julie leaned forward and kissed her husband, sharing David's cum, tasting it on his tongue, his lips. Julie moaned. and as she, did Rob began to moan too. Julie could see by the way he moved, the way his waist pushed at Josh's mouth, that he was about to cum.. She separated their lips.

"I-I am g-going to cum. G-going to cum, Josh. Oh my God, I am going to cum." Josh smiled as he said this, and stroked his cock very fast as he moved his mouth up and down on his hard member. Then Rob made a loud squeaking noise and began to squirt, harder than he had in a long time, so turned on by the feeling of squirting into this man's very hot mouth. "Ohhh, fuck..., yes Josh, oh fuck yes, yes sir, fuck..., feels so good." As he said those words, Julie once again kissed him, so turned on by the entire encounter. Julie giggled as she broke their kiss, for she knew there was more to come.

Chapter Three

Rob lay back now, less embarrassed. "That was hot, Julie. Have to admit, that was very hot."

Josh responded, "Oh, you have us as long as you have the energy and believe me, we are not done with you. Momma's orders."

David laughed at this and then said, "So true. You want your cock sucked there Josh, I know you have got to be horny. "

Josh grinned at Rob and responded looking at David, "Nope, David. I think it is time for me to fuck you."

David groaned, playfully. Josh has fucked him before, but his cock is big and it is always an adjustment, to take his huge dick in his ass. "Okay, let me lube up real good. Audry, how do you want to do this for the cameras."

The bed they were using, a huge California King, had room for more than just a couple of them. The plan was that the way the cameras were adjusted, was so they could film David on his side, Joshua behind him fucking him in the ass. Rob was untied and sat on the settee recuperating. On the other side of the bed, cameras were to catch Julie on the bottom, Audry on the top in a sixty-nine.

David lubricated his ass and then, positioning themselves, Josh lifted David's leg and placed his huge cock against David's anus. Rob had a bird's eye view and felt his own cock start to get hard as Josh pushed his cock into David. David moaned, "S-slow big guy. Y-your cock is so huge. Fuck, so damn big." But at the same time, Rob could see his also big cock start to rise. Josh went slow but started to fuck in and out of David. Grabbing his chin with one hand, he turned David's face to his and they kissed as passionately as Rob had ever seen any two people kiss. "O-okay, J-Josh. F-fuck me. Fuck me, baby..."

Rob found his hand on his own cock, not just at the sight of Josh fucking David, but at the noises, the groaning, the slurping that could be heard as Audry ate Julie's pussy, and Julie licked Audry's in return. Julie's head was towards the bottom of the bed, Audry facing towards the head, her beautiful ass pointed to the foot.

Rob knew he wanted to be fucked that way, but at the same time, he was scared. Josh began to move faster, Rob could see his cock buried about halfway into David's ass and both of them moaned into each other mouths as they kissed. Audry lifted up for a minute and looked to where Josh's cock went into David's ass. "Fucking hot guys, you need to do this more. So fucking hot." Reaching her hand across the guys' bodies, still being licked by Julie, she stroked David's cock a few times before going back to Julie's pussy.

Julie lifted Audry's ass at this point and said, "Rob, come fuck, Audry. Come put your cock in her pussy, I want to see it." Rob walked behind the cameras and then moved to the bottom of the bed. He knew he would appear on camera as he climbed on the bed behind Audry.

"Fuck me, Rob. Come on, fuck me." Rob needed very little egging on, he had never been this hard this fast after a sexual release in his life. Staring at Audry's beautiful behind, he placed his cock against her pussy and slowly slid it into her surprisingly tight hole. "Fuck me Rob, not slow, fuck me. I want to cum, baby."

Rob groaned, she was so hot, this young thing. Suddenly he felt his wife lick his shaft as his cock went in and out of the young dark-haired girl's pussy. "F-fuck you are hot Audry. So fucking hot. God your pussy feels good. Julie, y-your tongue is so good. Oh my God, this is all so amazing."

For a while, the room was filled with the sounds of sex, the smells of sex, and the sights of five people enjoying each other. Josh bit David's ear, riding him harder and faster. David for his part grabbed Josh's hand and placed it on his cock so he could stroke it while Josh fucked him. Rob fucked the young girl's pussy, starting to go faster. She egged him on, "Feels so good Rob, fuck me." At the same time, his beautiful wife licked either his shaft, his balls, or Audry's slit as he went in and out.

Suddenly Julie pulled his cock out of Audry's pussy, pushing her forward as she grasped Rob's rigid hard member. "Grab the lube love, it is next to Josh. Put it on your dick and her ass. Fuck her ass while I eat her pussy." Audry did not object, and very quickly Rob did as his wife told him. Putting his cock against her tiny hole, he pushed his cock into her ass and she groaned, but did not stop as he began to fuck her in her wonderful ass.

Rob had never felt anything like it. Julie had never done this for him. Audry's ass was so tight and he knew he was going to cum in no time. Also, watching David get used by Josh was such an amazing sight, but now Rob worried he would run out of stamina. But, he also knew, at this juncture, he could not stop. "Fuck, so hot, God yes. Yes..., g-going to cum in your ass baby."

"Yes, that's it, fuck me. Cum in me Rob, fuck that tight ass." While this happened Julie sucked on her clit, now a couple of fingers awkwardly pumping her pussy. Audry ate her pussy, and Julie moaned as Audry returned the favor and began to use two fingers in Julie's pussy.

David reached back across Josh's body and in rhythm helped him to pump in and out of him, his cock now starting to pound the smaller man. Josh for his part was becoming aggressive. "Fuck, you are my bitch David." As he said this, he pushed David to the bed onto his stomach. Josh roughly straddled him on his belly, his face forced into a pillow. Josh's cock was still in his ass, and he began to pump faster and faster. "G-gonna cum buddy. Fill up your ass, oh God here I go, fuck yes, here I go..., Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" Josh screamed loudly as he pumped stream after stream of his hot jism into David's accepting ass.

This so thrilled Rob, the sights and sounds of one man fucking another, which he had never witnessed before, that he also began to cum into the very tight asshole he had been fucking. "Audry, fuck yes..., fuck. Cumming baby, I wanna fuck you again. God yes, your ass feels so good." Julie smiled to herself at the same time. She was not ready to cum yet, but suddenly Audry's cum dripped out of her pussy onto her face. Julie coughed, not prepared, but began to swallow her cum and other juices, so turned on by the whole situation. Finally, the two, Audry and Rob, began to slow and the trio disengaged, Julie's face gleaming with Audry's juices. Audry laughed, and then leaned in and kissed her, wiping her face with her tongue, and tasting her own juices. Julie laughed back, and then the two locked in a very passionate kiss. Rob moved to the floor, practically collapsing. The group then rested for a few minutes. After that rest, the group headed downstairs for some food.

Around the dining room table, the group naked, eating light snacks and recharging with drinks, they begin to talk about what just happened. "Lover, Rob," Julie began, "Are you okay. We threw so much at you so quickly. I know you loved fucking Audry. But as for the rest...?"

In answer, Rob got up from his seat around the table, walked around to Josh, and kissed him. Their mouths pushed against each other, and Rob leaned in, Josh still sitting. It was such a turn-on for Julie that she accidentally moaned out loud. The others laughed as Rob went back to his seat, "Oh my God. Not a bad kiss there Rob. Are you ready for more?"

As this happened, Julie whispered into Audry's ear. The two giggled and then Audry said. "Upstairs men, Julie has requested something, and now seems as good a time as any. Everyone recuperated now?" They all agreed they were fine, Rob smiling as he knew they really meant him. Once upstairs Audry began to arrange the cameras, queuing up shots on her tablet until she was satisfied everything was right for what Julie had asked to happen.

"Okay," Audry began, "First, like you were before, but this time, Josh behind Rob. Rob, are you ready to be fucked for the camera?" Rob blushed but nodded yes. "Julie, you should lube him real good..., Rob lean over so she can lube that fine ass of yours." Rob for his part put his hands on the settee. Leaning over, Julie used the tube of water-based lubricant and pushed a copious amount into his ass. "Now lay down, Mr. H., I mean Rob. Josh is going to fuck you with his huge cock. Same position, same spot as David was earlier, just back a little bit."

Rob lay down on the bed and Josh climbed behind him. Putting a finger on Rob's chin, Josh turned his head and gave him a very passionate kiss. "I will go slow, Rob. But it is going to hurt at first. Until you adjust. Okay?"

"It's alright. I am a bit nervous, but I so want to be fucked. Like you said..., go slow Josh."

"Slide over just a bit you two, there needs to be room on this side of the bed." She pointed at the right side of the bed, closest to the settee, and the two men slid over. "Now, Julie, David, for now, come sit here. We will watch as Josh fucks Rob."

Josh then grabbed Rob's right leg, lifting it. "You are sure you are ready, Rob?"

"Yes Josh..., I am ready."

Placing his cock against Rob's virgin hole, holding his leg up, he pushed his cock into Rob. "Oh, w-wow you are tight," Josh said.

The other three watched as Rob made a wide-eyed expression, gritting his teeth as Josh's cock popped into his ass. His hand on his hip, holding Josh in place, he said, "A second..., your, your cock is so fucking big."

"Of course Rob, just let me know."

After a few minutes, Rob says, "Okay, fuck me, Josh. I am ready. Fuck me you stud."

With that, Josh slowly pushed her cock in and out of Rob. Watching, Julie was so turned on, Audry to her left and then David on the other side of her. Unable to help herself, she leaned in and kissed Audry. Rob began to moan as Josh started to fuck him in earnest, his hand wrapped around his neck, holding him as he fucked Rob for the first time.

"Go suck his cock, Audry, I am going to fuck this stud." Audry proceeded to the bed and then Julie straddled David, facing away from him so she could watch the trio on the bed. Julie slid down on David's cock and her hands behind her balanced on the couch. She began to fuck up and down on his very hard cock, moaning as he pumped up into her. "So fucking hot, baby, how is Audry's mouth."

Rob moaned but said nothing as Josh fucked his hard nine-inch cock into his asshole, and Audry on the edge of the bed, her knees on the floor sucked his cock. Audry smiled, as her hand pumped up and down on his cock and she swirled her tongue around and down his shaft. Again Rob made moaning noises, Josh's huge cock fucking in and out of his ass, managing to push about three-quarters of it in him with each forward stroke.

"Fuck, tight ass Rob. Do you like that? Do you like that cock in you?"

Rob answered by turning his head again back to Josh. "Kiss me Josh, kiss me... " Josh obliged, his tongue probing his mouth, their tongues dancing like two lovers. Julie was so turned on by watching her husband be serviced by the two young people. She moaned, going up and down on David's cock like a twenty-year-old. For his own part, David grabbed her ample breasts around her and squeezed them tightly, holding still, letting Julie do all the work.

"Fuck yes, Julie. Oh God, I am going to cum again. I am going to cum in you. You are so fucking hot baby, I love your pussy. Fuck me Julie, fuck me hard. God yes, fuck yes, c-cumming..., fuck, cumming so hard. Feel my cum Julie, God yes."

Apparently, this was enough to send Rob over the top. "Oh, Audry, g-going to cum " She showed him a thumbs up with her left hand as her mouth wrapped around his cock, her fist holding his member erect. "Gnuuuu...," he groaned with each spray of his cum, the sexy young woman letting the cum fill her mouth. Finally, he finished, her mouth full of Rob's cum. Audry turned, walked over to Julie and as she still pumped up and down on David, she kissed Rob's wife, sharing her husband's cum, both of them swallowing his jism greedily.

With that Audry moved aside, Josh pulled his cock from Rob's ass and said, " Are you ready to be pounded, to be my love toy, Rob?" He flipped Rob onto his back and spread his legs wide, holding them in the air, he pushed his hard cock back into his ass. "Fuck..., so tight. God yes Rob. Your ass feels so fucking good."

"Y-yes Josh. F-fuck me. I have never been so turned on. Oh G-God, I want you t-to do me again. Y-you and David. I am y-your slut. Oh, f-fuck Julie, this is s-so hot. Fuck yes."

Over and over, as Rob looked over at his wife, Josh pounded his huge cock into Rob's ass. Julie looked over at her husband, "N-never going to be the s-same, babe. Th-thank you for all of th-this, g-going to cum. Cum so hard." With that David was still able to hold still, even as his cock was super sensitive, Julie began to cum on David's cock. "Yeeeeees, baby. Y-yes baby. Oh fuck Rob..., CUMMING, Y-YES CUMMING." Rob smiled, her neighbors were getting an earful and Rob did not even care. His wife's pleasure was so exciting, he grabbed his own thighs, helping Josh to hold his leg up and open so that Josh could fuck him hard.

"Oh Rob, gonna cum. This is so hot, your first load of cum in your ass. Yes, Rob, so hot. Yeah, gonna f-fuck you and your wife again and again. Gonna use you both. F-feels so fucking good. So f-fucking good. C-cumming," Josh grunted as he pumped his cum into Rob's ass. Ahhhhhhhhh, f-fuck, yes, f-fuck yes..."

Finally, the five lay about, Audry turned off the cameras and Rob and Julie took a shower. He was too worn out to fuck her in the shower, so Julie did him one better and though it took some time, she sucked his cock off again. The lovers finished their shower and after drying off, Julie's hair still wet they came back out into the living room.

"Just so you know, Rob. The only money we charged was once again for the editing and the film. Anytime you guys wanna fuck, we have all agreed, we are available. This movie is so hot, but next time we just want to come over, maybe with another friend or two, and fuck you both."

Rob smiled at the trio and replied, "Sounds like a fun time. I guess we are swingers now. I know that is an old-fashioned term, but it works. Yeah, how about next Saturday, start early and fuck all day."

The three each nodded yes and Josh came over and kissed Rob one more time," We will be there, and I am going to fuck your tight ass again."

12