Rochelle Gets Her Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The respite is only a moment, before there a whipping sound. I brace myself, but this time a cane whacks into my upper legs. It is like fire exploding out from a line on the bottom of my arse, top of my legs. I shriek with pain, and a real, "AARRRRGGGGHHHHH" sound comes from me as another lands just a little lower. Another, higher, where I was spanked, and that really hurts, I can't even describe the sound I make at that, and I am sure there are welts, big ones; I can feel them already. Another close to the first, and then two more in quick succession.

I don't actually recall if he hit me again--the pain is all-consuming--but now he has stopped. He fingers me again. It hurts, but my pussy is still wet, more so if anything, and when he moves away, I don't want him to go. Moments later, I feel the restraints holding me to the table freed, and then the main lights are turned off, with only one by the bed still on.

I don't move. I hurt too much right at this moment. Then I hear him walking to the steps and up them. He pauses and says, "Get some rest. By this time tomorrow, you will be wishing you had never asked for this, and that you could go back to how you feel now, as it will be so much less painful than tomorrow."

I still don't move, but I do think to myself, 'There is no way I will wish I didn't ask for this, and tomorrow sounds fun.' He disappears and I hear the door lock. I slowly push myself up and crawl to the bed, picking up the quilt on the way. I don't recall falling asleep, but it must have happened very quickly, as I forgot about the pain.

12