Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers

The caterers brought in a buffet of mid-East delights, the spicy rice, vegetables and Tandoori chicken making everyone instantly hungry. Everyone took a quick break to pile their selections onto plates and return to their seats. The caterers left them as Bibi rushed to finish a few mouthfuls before continuing. "Bo, you may continue whenever you are ready." she said, bringing the projector back online.

Bo continued while still eating, not an ideal situation; but he managed. He proceeded to show how they dealt with the new politico without jeopardizing the business or their 'products'. Then he told them about the other change, which was relatively minor, and how they resolved the few small issues related to it. Finally he talked about the legal status of the various permits and contracts RKS was obliged to follow. By two he was finished.

Bibi stood up. "Thank you Bo. Good to know our government relations and legal staff are on the ball!" she said. "I will be representing Recruiting and Human Resources today." Bibi told them, switching the projector to her machine.

/Recruiting & HR/ 2-3 (Bibi Lee)

She put up a slide showing staffing levels in the various departments and how they had changed during the review period. "I am pleased to say that while we have had some turnover, much of that turnover has been internalized. We discussed Li Jeng earlier, and we had another of our field staffers (the working girls) who has transferred only a month ago into our Model Staging group. Jooli Wu has been with us now for about two years, and, like Li, was a very consistent performer in the field. I am also happy to say that with Rocky's approval we have added Chong Lee to replace Jooli. Now with some of the new niches we are pursuing we will need to add three to five additional field operators over the next six months, as the current workload is proving difficult to support with the existing staff. Recruiting will be visiting not only the Modeling agencies and schools here in Seoul but also two agencies in Singapore to bring in the talent we need."

Bibi's presentation went on to cover staffing needs in other departments and where they were looking to fill the needs. The usual HR/Recruiting stuff. She wrapped it up at two forty-five.

"Charlie, I think you boys have time for another stick before we leave." Bibi said. The usual cast of characters went out on the veranda into the heat and smog of the Seoul summer afternoon. The men discussed the state of the business as they puffed on their cigarettes, agreeing that things seemed to be going very well. Rocky agreed.

As the men walked in, Bibi intercepted them. "Charlie, Rocky, is there a need to schedule a followup tomorrow morning?" Bibi asked. Both men shook their heads 'no'. "Okay great, I'll let everyone know. Jimmy is waiting downstairs for you." she told them.

Charlie, Rocky and Bo headed down to take the ride to the government building, knowing the meeting would just be a 'hello' to Rocky from the new guard. There was no real need for a 'meeting'; but it would be impolite not to attend.

"Hey Rock, you want to join us for an evening on the town?" Charlie asked.

"Sure!" Rocky replied, before he remembered Chong's invitation.Well, I'm available all day tomorrow if she wants to go for a sail on Charlie's yacht. he thought. "Gotta make a quick call first." he said, finding her entry on his contact list and selecting 'call'. He looked at his watch – just in time to get her voicemail. She was still 'engaged'. He pressed '*' to leave a message. "Hey doll it's Rocky. I'm going to be out with the boys this evening; but would love to see you tomorrow if you're free." he said. "Call my hotel room and leave a message there. I'll call you later sweetie." Rocky told her, ending the call and folding up the phone.

They arrived at the government offices, Jimmy dropping them off at the building entrance before he parked the car. As they suspected, it was simply a 'meet and greet' for the new chief. She was polite but rather stern. She knew the business the men were in; but also knew there was enough support in the government ranks to keep her from doing anything about it. Rocky told her in no uncertain terms that they would continue to operate in the same fashion as they had for years. In other words, you will get the same graft payments as your predecessor. He ended with a rather powerful statement. "We provide a valuable service to the city of Seoul and its tax-paying businesses. We bring customers into your bars and restaurants, and we pay our license fees and income taxes like the rest of the corporate community." Rocky told her. She got the point, and thanked him for his time. They were back to the office by five.

"Jimmy will take you back to the hotel, then we'll pick you up at six-thirty for sushi." Charlie told Rocky.

"Uh... yeah, so what's the itinerary?" Rocky asked.

Charlie and Bo chuckled. "It'll be a surprise; but you'll enjoy it – I promise." Charlie said. "See you in two boss."

** The Seoul Club Scene – Making it in the Big City **

Rocky was back in his room by five-fifteen, eager to check for messages. The red light on his phone was flashing. It was Chong. "Hey mister Ramirez, it's Miss Lee. I'm sorry I won't see you tonight; but would love to get together tomorrow. I don't have anything on my calendar tomorrow until the evening, so I'm free all day. Call me." Chong's sweet voice said. He hit the switch-hook and dialed her number.

"Chong Lee." she answered, then she must have recognized the hotel number. "Rocky?" she asked, excited.

"It's me sweetie. So I was thinking I pick you up at... oh... say... eight-thirty. We head down to the marina, grab some breakfast, then spend the day on the bay." Rocky said. "Sound good babe?" he asked.

"Sounds perfect lover. You have fun tonight – but not too much fun. Sleep well and be rested tomorrow. I'll see you at eight-thirty." Chong said.

"See you." Rocky replied, hanging up the telephone. Then he hustled into his bedroom, pulling out his evening garb, freshly cleaned by the hotel staff. He showered and shaved, splashing on his 'travel' cologne before pulling on the casual suit and heading down to have a smoke and wait for Jimmy and the boys.Gotta remember to let Charlie know about the plans for his boat! he thought.

Rocky climbed into the back seat of the Bentley, joining Charlie and Bo. They only drove about three blocks before the car stopped. "We're here!" Charlie said.

The sushi restaurant was not what Rocky had expected, with the wooden boats chained together going around the chef's station in a shallow moat. The hostess was pretty average, and the waitresses weren't a lot better. Bo saw the disappointment right away. "You are going to love the food." he said. "The girls come later." he added.

The three men sat at a concealed table and were immediately greeted by a cute waitress. They started the evening with three Sapporo's, and she took their order for three of the house's special rolls, three bowls of beans, and some steamed rice. She bowed politely and padded away. She had no ass at all.

"So..." Rocky began. "Where do we go after this?" he asked, eager to know the plan.

"Alright, alright. You're the boss, so I guess I should let you in on it." Charlie said. "We're going to a club downtown called'Midnight Flight'." he began. "We have the Emperor's Suite reserved from nine until they close, and there is a girl there we want you to meet." he said.

Rocky raised his eyebrow. "Oh?"

Bo jumped in. "Oh yeah Rocky. I saw her at another club a few weeks back, and she's incredible. Charlie and I met her last week. I think she might be a good recruit for RKS." he said. "Her name is SuLin Lee, she's twenty, has the face of an angel and the body of a vixen." Bo added.

"And she's hot." Charlie said, laughing. "We gave her some hints about what we did, and I mentioned that the 'big boss' was coming to town." he continued. "I called her on Monday and asked her setup the room for us. She called me yesterday with the details, and said she was looking forward to it."

"One girl?" Rocky asked.

Charlie chuckled. "Oh, she has friends. No worries boss."

Rocky pulled out his phone and flipped it open, realizing he hadn't talked to Christina all day. He punched in her speed-dial and held the phone to his ear.

"Christina!" came her voice.

"Hey baby it's me!" Rocky said. "I'm sorry I didn't call earlier. We've been in meetings all damn day. I'm just out for Sushi with Charlie and Bo now." he told her.

"Sounds brutal honey. Business all day and out to dinner with men?" Christina laughed. "So did you meet the new girl?" she asked.

"Yes, yes I did. She's a keeper." Rocky told her, trying to maintain some semblance of control. "She's already producing – kinda like Ari." he added.

"Great, you'll have to give me the scoop when you get home." she said. "Speaking of which... when do you think you'll be coming back?" Christina asked, missing him as always.

"I have some appointments tomorrow, probably fly out on Friday morning as planned." Rocky told her.

"Same flight?" she asked.

"Yep!" he replied. "Ah... food has arrived, I should get to it hun. I'll call you tomorrow evening sweetheart. I love you!" he said.

"Back atcha lover man. See you soon." Christina said softly.

The line went dead. Rocky picked up his beer and took a long swallow.

"Christina is really a treasure, man." Charlie told him. "Putting up with your womanizing and still there when you get home. Most women would take you for everything you're worth and kick you to the curb." he laughed.

The waitress arrived with the food and the three men wolfed down raw fish, rice and edemame beans with wasabi and soy sauce. Charlie knew that sushi was Rocky's favorite, and tried to find a new place each time the boss visited. This particular place, although it was something of a 'hole in the wall', had exceptionally fresh fish and some great recipes for the rolls. The freshest of Ahi and Yellowtail, Salmon and Trout, with a variety of spices and vegetables – all with sauces drizzled on top. The chef was a master, and Rocky was very pleased with the food. A final course of Oysters with Tabasco and a round of Plum wine rounded out the meal. They left the restaurant at eight-forty, Jimmy making good time in the big Bentley. They pulled up to theMidnight Flight right on time at nine.

Bo went in ahead of them, Charlie and Rocky waiting outside enjoying a smoke as their friend located the right contacts inside. The place was hopping, with what were apparently wealthy clientele arriving in mostly German wheels. No girls went into the place; but several came out with customers while they were waiting. "Bar girls?" Rocky asked.

"No no. This is a very high-brow establishment. They're probably working girls leaving with the evening's fare." Charlie told him. "SuLin is definitely not one of them." he added.

Bo came out with a lovely girl on his arm. "Rocky, may I introduce SuLin Lee." he said.

She held out her hand, a broad smile on her gorgeous face. "Charmed, Mister Ramirez." SuLin said.

Rocky took her hand and bent over, giving her fingers a soft kiss. "A pleasure, Miss Lee." he said. She was wearing what appeared to be some sort of costume, although it was certainly revealing. She had very long legs, and a bosom shown to good advantage by her sequined dress.

"Gentlemen, if you will follow me I will show you to the Emperor's Suite." SuLin told them, holding onto Rocky's hand as she pivoted to go back inside. Her dress was cut so low in the back that you could see the first centimeter of her crevice, and the waistband of her thong was exposed. The three men had no trouble following her inside, then through a door marked 'Private' and up a flight of stairs. Down a hallway was another door marked the same way, with an attendant standing outside. He opened the door as they approached, bowing politely. SuLin led them inside. "Welcome to our most luxurious vantage for the show." she said.

Inside was a very large room with seating next to a large window, the view being the stage below. At that moment there was a troupe of dancers performing authentic Korean folk, complete with musicians. There were also two doors leading to 'private rooms' – presumably for the guests to use for more intimate encounters – and a bar which appeared fully stocked. Moments later the outer door opened again and a cart of food was brought in.Very impressive! Rocky thought, still joined at the hips by SuLin. She indicated they should sit, and walked over to a telephone at the bar. She made a call, speaking in Korean, and then rejoined Rocky. "Amy and Val will be here shortly. I must go prepare for my performance; but I promise I will be back within an hour." SuLin told them.

"Performance?" Rocky inquired.

"Oh, I guess they didn't tell you. I sing and perform with some dancers. Just a few numbers." SuLin replied. "I promise it will not be long!" she added. Then she bowed politely and wriggled her way to the door, opening it just as Amy and Val arrived.

Both Amy and Val were very attractive, scantily clad and smiling like good hostesses. Charlie invited them to sit with he and Bo, and they eagerly complied. Rocky was left without a companion; but he had a feeling the wait would be worth it. He watched through the picture window as SuLin came out onto the stage. The band started playing'Barracuda', the dancers began gyrating with SuLin in the center. She blew him away with her rendition of the rocking tune by the American band'Heart', her body putting on an amazing show. Then the band began a kickass version of'Proud Mary', and SuLin did a dynamite imitation ofTina Turner, her legs strutting and her booty shaking. Rocky sipped at another beer, content to merely have his thirst quenched for now. Her third number was none other than'Dog and Butterfly', anotherHeart favorite; but slow and sweet. Again, SuLin performed quite brilliantly. She was impressive indeed. Rocky watched his two friends cavorting with Amy and Val, and knew he was about to get his reward for having to wait.

Rocky got up after her show was complete, walking over to the buffet. He put a couple of spring rolls and some cabbage on his plate, then grabbed another brew. He sat down at the table-for-two next to the window and relaxed. The food was acceptable, the beer nice and cold. Since there was an ashtray on the table he took a cigarette out; but before he could light it Amy was there with her lighter. "Oh! Thank you Amy." Rocky said, puffing the stick alive. Five minutes later, SuLin returned to the suite. She had obviously showered, and was now wearing a satin dress that hid nothing, and no undergarments that he could perceive.

"Did you enjoy my show?" SuLin asked, slinking into the room with moves so sensual no man would be able to resist her.

"Oh yes I did SuLin." Rocky replied. "Join me please." he requested, standing up to pull her chair out. She sat and swung her long legs under the table. "A drink for the lady?" Rocky asked, heading for the bar.

"Sure, I'll have whatever you're having." SuLin replied.

Rocky picked up two Sapporo's and returned to the table. "So how long have you been singing?" he asked. "You really are quite good."

"Oh I guess I started when I was about six; but really didn't get any training until I was in my early teens. My sister is better than I am, and she got the attention." SuLin replied.

"Hmm.." Rocky responded. "So I guess my question is... why would you want to come and work for me if you can perform for crowds?" he asked her. "You know what we do, right?"

"Yes, I know that girls on your field staff get paid well to enjoy the company of wealthy and influential men, accept their gifts, be fed extravagant cuisine and spend their money." SuLin said succinctly.

"And fuck them, any time, any place, in the hole of their choosing." Rocky clarified.

SuLin chuckled and gave him a smile. "So, tell me what you think the life of a female entertainer is like here in Korea – or anywhere in Asia for that matter?" she asked. When he didn't respond, she continued. "A girl is paid a little bit to spend long hours preparing, then performing for a crowd that could be as small as a few dozen people. She depends on that audience for her real income – in the form of tips. Some shows are pretty good. I'll probably bring in a few hundred US for tonight's show, and the club paid me another hundred." she told him.

"What about recording and selling CD's and MP3's? Isn't that something you could do?" Rocky asked honestly.

"Not unless you have connections very high in the industries that provide those services. My sister was singing to packed-house audiences all over the South for two years. The money was okay; but.... Then she wanted to make an album." SuLin continued.

"What happened?" Rocky asked.

"She got screwed – both financially and physically – by the very unscrupulous assholes who run the music game. They got her to sign a contract, enticed her with promises, got her to put out for them and all their friends, then pushed her naïve ass back out onto the street. She got nothing for the hundreds of hours she spent in their studio." She told him, a tear coming to her eye.

"I'm sorry if I'm prying honey. I didn't realize..." he said, squeezing her hand gently.

"It's okay. Anyway, so that's pretty much the situation. Even for me, I'm expected to fuck the club manager and his buddies, sometimes the head waiter – plus the agent that got me the gig. All for free." SuLin told him. "Why wouldn't I want to join a reputable organization, get laid whenever I want and get paid for it, and not have to put in long hours to get nothing?"

"I see your point!" Rocky replied. "Okay, so has anyone filled you in on why the RKS field staff is so popular with our clients?" he asked her.

"Um... not really; but I've met a couple of the girls. They're certainly very attractive." SuLin responded. "But I'm guessing that's not it."

Rocky laughed. "Uh... no." he began. "What we do as a company is research the true desires – sexual preferences or fantasies – of the customers we wish to service in a given market. Then we carefully screen girls that are not only beautiful; but will provide for those preferences and fantasies." Rocky told her.

"Okay, like..." SuLin said.

"Like anal sex. Not many of the working girls in Seoul will permit anal intercourse, or anal contact of any kind. RKS girls love to have their pretty bottoms licked, fingered, and fucked." Rocky told her. "There are other fantasies; but that is the most predominant one. Men all over the world seem to crave backdoor sex with a beautiful, exotic woman." he added. He looked at SuLin's face as she thought through what he said. "Sound like something you might be interested in?" he asked.

She thought about it for a few moments. "Well.... I guess I could try it. I mean I've had men shove their fingers up my butt before, and one of them tried to put his dick in there; but he didn't seem to have a technique that would work – and it hurt." SuLin replied.

Rocky smiled. "Well honey, it does take some training if you've never enjoyed it. That really is the key to anal sex for a woman – you have to be able to enjoy it, and know how to make it pleasurable for yourself. A man will always enjoy putting his penis into the buttery-smooth hole between the cheeks of a girl. It's tight, there are phenomenal muscles inside there, and if the girl has an orgasm that way the sensations on the man's cock are indescribable." he said.

"Wow. Well I guess I have some things to learn then." SuLin said, taking a drink of her beer. "Do you mind?" she asked him, picking up his cigarette pack. He indicated he didn't, and she pulled out two, lighting one for herself and one for him.

tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers
123456...9