Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers

"Yes, you do have some learning ahead of you. We can help with that, if you'd like." Rocky told her.

SuLin gave him a big smile. "Personal training?" she asked, giggling.

Rocky smiled. "Hmm.. well not on this trip honey, sorry." he told her. "I have a busy schedule and an early day tomorrow." he added.

"How about tomorrow night?" she asked. "I'm off work, so I could meet you – wherever – and we could do a little training." SuLin pursued.

"Let me think about that honey. But it's very flattering, and I appreciate that you are so interested." Rocky told her. Then he looked around, noticing that both of his friends and both girls were missing. The doors to both private rooms were closed with their 'occupied' indicators glowing. He laughed.Those horny bastards! he thought.

"Looks like the private rooms are busy." SuLin said. "I could relieve some pressure right here if you like." she added, her bare calf rubbing against his under the table. He didn't say no (not many men ever did), so she finished her beer and slipped beneath the table, her fingers deftly unzipping his fly. "You are welcome to cum in my mouth when you are ready." she told him from under the table. Then her tongue began to lap at his partially-erect organ, her fingers gently squeezing his testicles. "Mmmmm. You have a delicious cock sir." she told him. "I want to lick it..."lllliCCKK, "and kiss it..."smmmaCKKK, "and suck it..."sllluRRRPP, "and love it." And with that she engulfed his now turgid member in her mouth, gliding her lips up and down the firm shaft as her tongue flicked at the sensitive head. One thing she definitely didn't need training on was sucking cock.

Rocky had to admit it, he was like most men when it came to a woman offering her mouth for his pleasure. It just wasn't something he would decline most of the time. He sat at the table, sipping his beer and watching – but not really seeing – the show on the stage below them. There were some cute girls down there; but his cock was being serviced by one far more attractive. "That's wonderful babe." Rocky whispered. "Just wonderful."

SuLin made love to his smooth penis, lashing at it with her tongue and taking it deep into her throat, all the while gently squeezing his balls. Then she pulled slowly off of his shaft and dipped her head to suckle affectionately at his sensitive orbs as her fingers tickled the length of his organ. "Mmmphhh." she moaned softly. "Cum for me Rocky. Shoot your seed into my mouth." SuLin told him, rippling her lips all the way down until his pubic hair tickled her nose. She reached down and slipped her slender pinky past his sphincter ring and into his asshole. She felt his cock twitch and increased the pace of her strokes up and down his meat stick. Her finger twisted and stroked in and out of his butt, driving him over the peak in a blast of pleasure. She began swallowing as his semen filled her sucking mouth, slowing her strokes in perfect harmony with his own passion until she knew she had all of it. Then she gently let him slip from her oral orifice, giving him a final slurping kiss as her finger slipped from his rectum. Then she extracted herself from under the table and sat opposite him. "Did I do okay?" she asked, giggling.

"Uh... yes. Quite well, I would say. Thank you for that pleasure honey." Rocky replied.

SuLin jumped up and fetched another beer for both of them, popping the caps and returning to the table. "Here you go sir. A little something to quench your thirst." She said.

"Thank you dear lady." Rocky replied, taking a long pull from the cold beverage. "Please don't let me forget to take your card. I promise I will give you a call tomorrow." he said.

SuLin reached for her clutch and pulled out a card. "Here you are sir. Mobile and home numbers are there. Call me anytime." she told him.

They enjoyed the beers and another cigarette before Charlie and Amy emerged from one of the rooms. Both looked sated, as expected, and found refreshments at the bar. "Everything go well out here?" Charlie asked, drinking a third of his beer in a single gulp.

"Well enough!" Rocky replied, giving SuLin a wink. "And with you?" Rocky asked.

"Uh... we had our fun." Charlie replied, giving Amy a gentle pat on her exposed thigh.

Bo and Val emerged fifteen minutes later, Val holding her dress up as she walked out of the room, her perky bottom jiggling. They could see the sticky semen oozing from one of her holes and down the inside of her thighs.

"What happened?" Rocky asked, not liking what he saw. He didn't see the need for any sort of rough stuff with working girls.

Bo knew that, and was tentative about responding. "Well... we got pretty frisky I guess, and her dress got ripped." Bo replied, hanging his head.

SuLin got up silently and quickly headed out to find her friend.

"So you forced her?" Rocky asked forcefully. "Just exactly what did you do Bo?" he demanded.

"Sir... I... .guess I pushed her a little." Bo stammered.

"Dammit!" Rocky growled. "You know that's not part of the deal Bo!" Then Rocky got up and headed out to find SuLin and Val. "I'll be back. STAY HERE!" Rocky ordered.

Charlie looked at his friend and associate, shaking his head. "Bad scene, my friend. I hope Rock doesn't find out anything serious." Charlie said. "Will he?"

Bo couldn't find words.

Rocky found SuLin consoling an obviously distraught Val in her dressing room. He knocked at the open door. "May I..." SuLin waved him in, and he went to Val's side, stroking her hair tenderly. "Is there anything I can do Val?" he asked.

She sobbed. "He forced me to let him do it my... my... butthole." she cried. "I told him I'd never done that, I didn't want to do that.... And he just forced me down and shoved it inside me back there." Val told him. "He said all the girls did it, and I would do it too."

Rocky leaned over and gently kissed Val atop her head, giving her a hug. "I'll take care of this." he told her. "SuLin, I'll see you tomorrow." he added, then he spun around and went back to the suite, infuriated that someone from his staff would do this. He walked into the suite, fighting to keep his temper. "Bo, you have been with this company for more than three years; but this may just be your last day. I have never been so angry with any of my staff. You have a responsibility to the company, our clients, and most of all to ME, to uphold our principles – ESPECIALLY where it comes to the treatment of the women." Rocky growled at him.

"B-but she isn't one of our g...." Bo began.

"IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER!" Rocky spat at him. "I will not tolerate abusive treatment of any girl – especially one who is not under our employ. There simply is no excuse. Now get the fuck out of here. Take a fucking cab to get your dumb ass home. I will speak with Charlie regarding this matter and we will get back to you about your future with RKS." Rocky told him, walking to the window and slugging down his beer.

Bo left and Charlie came over. "Sorry boss." he said, a hand on Rocky's shoulder. "So what did he do?" he asked.

"The bastard raped her in the ass." Rocky told him. "He ripped off her fucking dress and sodomized her. She's a mess."

"Crap. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this." Charlie said. "I had a report that something like this had happened before; but couldn't confirm it." he added.

"You mean Bo has done this before?" Rocky asked.

"Like I said, I couldn't confirm it." Charlie replied.

"I think we just confirmed it. Consider the options and get back to me. I want him out as soon as we can replace him." Rocky said, his anger under control; but not subsiding. A knock came at the door. "Come!" Rocky responded.

SuLin came into the room, her face very subdued. "Val is probably going to go to the hospital. She is bleeding from her... from her..." she stammered.

"I get the idea honey. Can you stay with her?" Rocky asked.

"Y-yes. I'll stay with her." SuLin agreed.

"I will call you in a little while, and again in the morning. Please let me know if there is anything I can do." Rocky told her. "And I mean anything, okay?"

"W-well, um... I think she might need help... to pay for the hospital." SuLin replied.

"Charlie, see to it that the company takes care of this." Rocky said.

"B-but I'm not sure..." Charlie stammered.

"Make it happen buddy. Just make it happen. Give SuLin one of your cards and stay in touch with her until this is resolved." Rocky ordered.And take it out of Bo's salary! he thought – but didn't say in front of SuLin. He looked at her and gave her a weak smile. "Off with you young lady. See to your friend and I'll talk to you later." he told her. "We hope Val will recover soon, and please give her our most humble apologies." he added.

SuLin thanked them and headed out, hoping Rocky was a man of his word.

"Charlie, I want Bo to pay for this. If he has a problem with that he is gone on the spot, do you understand?" Rocky said.

"Yes Rock, I understand completely." Charlie replied. "And I agree with your position." he added. "Now please sit down here with us, have a beer and a smoke, and try to relax." Charlie suggested, opening three beers and picking up his cigarettes.

Rocky sat next to Amy, who was between he and Charlie. He was calming down, slowly.

Amy handed him a lit cigarette and took a sip of her beer. "Um... Mister Ramirez?" she said timidly. "Why do you care so much about girls you don't know?" she asked.

Rocky thought about the question for a few moments. "Well honey, I just hate to see girls getting their innocence stolen by men who have no respect." Rocky told her.

"But doesn't your company.... You know...." She began.

Rocky finished the question. "Supply girls for the sexual pleasure of men?" he said, then he answered it. "Yes, that is our job, and we do it very well; but that is much different than forcing a girl to do something she doesn't want to do. My girls – and I emphasize – MY girls know exactly what they are getting into, and they do what they do very well. They are not naïve, nor are they reluctant to provide whatever pleasure is requested." he told her. "What happened this evening with Val was not consensual. She didn't want to do it, she said no, and he forced her. That goes against my principles." he added.

"Okay, I think I understand." Amy said, holding her beer up. "Here's to you and your principles, Mister Ramirez. Girls like me can really appreciate men like you."

Rocky chuckled, clinking his bottle against hers. "Well thank you Amy. And I can appreciate what girls like you have to put up with to make a living." Rocky said.

They finished the beers and Rocky suggested that he and Charlie leave. "Amy, I promise I will followup on your friend and see to it that she is taken care of." Rocky said.

"Thank you sir." Amy said, walking out the door ahead of them.

The ride back to the hotel was silent. Rocky didn't want to talk any more about the incident. He got to his room and noticed the message light. He had three. The first, from Christina, was an update on her efforts in planning the 'big show', nothing terribly important. The second was Chong, just saying hello. The third was from Bo, apologizing profusely for his abusive behavior. Rocky deleted all three and pulled out SuLin's card, dialing her cell number.

"SuLin. came her soft voice.

"Hello dear, it's Rocky. How is Val?" Rocky asked, genuine concern in his voice.

"Oh hi Rocky! Um... she's going to be fine. The doctor said the blood was from a superficial tear in her... um... bottom." SuLin replied. "Can we have dinner tomorrow?" she asked.

"I think so; but I will have to call you tomorrow with a more final answer." Rocky said. "I want to, please know that." he added. "Are you home now?" he asked.

"No, I'm with Val at her home; but I will be leaving soon." SuLin replied.

"Okay. Safe travels dear, sweet dreams, and I will call you tomorrow – probably in the afternoon." Rocky told her. "G'night honey." he added.

"'Night Rocky, and thank you for everything." SuLin said.

"You are very welcome dear. I'm so sorry for your friend's pain." Rocky said. Then the line went dead.Fucking asshole! he thought. Then he walked to the bar and poured himself a Cognac, went out on the balcony and lit a cigarette.Fucking bastard! he thought, drinking the Cognac in one swallow and pouring another.Men are such pigs! he added to the thoughts. Then he lit a smoke and puffed on it as he finished the Cognac.

** A Day on the RKS II – Rocky Takes a Day Off**

His mind was troubled, and sleep did not come easily that night. The alarm came far too early; but he had made a commitment and he would meet it. A long shower wiped away some of the blur, and he donned his 'boat' garb and headed down to meet....OH FUCK! he thought. He'd forgotten to make those arrangements! He quickly opened his phone, then thought for a moment before dialing Chong's number. She answered. "Hey babe, it's me. Can you come by the hotel and pick me up?" he asked.

Chong giggled. "Um... sure lover boy. I'll be there in thirty minutes." she told him, hanging up before he could say any more.

Rocky called Charlie next. He answered. "Hey Charlie, it's Rocky. I would appreciate it if I can use your boat today." Rocky told him.

"Oh?" Charlie queried.

"Yeah, I have some time to spend with Chong, and the boat is a perfect environment." he clarified, keeping no secrets.

"Ah. Sure Rock. I'll call down to Sing Lee and have him make ready. Have a good day." Charlie replied.

"Thanks man." Rocky said, hanging up the phone and heading out to the lobby. Once outside the doors he lit his cigarette, puffing slowly on the caustic mix. Then he went back inside and poured himself a cup of the hotel's complimentary coffee and returned to the reception area to wait for Chong. His phone rang. "Ramirez." He answered.

"Where are you honey?" Chong's voice asked.

"Outside the lobby!" he replied, realizing he had neglected to tell her where to meet him.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute." she said, hanging up.

Chong drove up in her silver Hyundai Sonata, reaching across to open his door. He climbed in and leaned over to give her a quick kiss before she guided the car smartly into the rush hour traffic. "Executive Marina?" she asked. Rocky nodded. "What's up?" she asked, recognizing that something wasn't right.

"Oh honey I'd rather not get into it." Rocky told her, then he gave her the short version. "Charlie, Bo and I ended up at a club so I could meet a prospect." Rocky began. "She was very sweet, very pretty, and in general a positive experience; but Bo did something I just won't tolerate." he told her.

"Did you fuck her?" Chong asked, giggling.

"Uh... no, I didn't fuck her... Bo took a girl into a private room and forced her to do things she didn't want to do. She ended up in the hospital." Rocky told her. "And I would really rather not talk about it any more." he added.

"I'm sorry Rocky. I won't bring it up again. I just want to relax with you, okay?" she asked.

Rocky smiled and gave her soft thigh a squeeze. He hadn't even noticed that she was already in her bikini – and her skin was like silk. "Okay babe. I'm up for that." he said. "And you look beautiful this morning!" he told her, finally relaxing a bit.

He watched her drive the car through the dense maze of cars, scooters, and pedestrians, wheeling her way with confidence as she made her way to the water. They arrived at the guard post and Rocky handed her the pass key. Moments later they pulled up to the parking garage and she skillfully swung into a spot. They got out of the car and popped open the trunk, reaching and pulling out what appeared to be a picnic basket. Rocky gave her a strange look. "Just a little something I threw together, don't be alarmed." Chong said, laughing with her eyes.

Rocky returned the smile, then indicated the narrow pathway they would follow to get to the boat. They could have gone up the elevator and walked down the wharf; but he preferred to follow that tight ass down the narrow walkway from the back of the garage.Damn that gorgeous ass cheers me up! he thought, watching her wriggle her way up toward the wharf. Once there he took her hand and they walked in the morning sunshine toward 'RKS II', docked in slip 1B.

Sing Lee was waiting, his white suit blinding them in the bright sun. Chong noticed the sign, and was shocked. "This is the... the... boat?" she asked incredulously.

Rocky took her hand and led her up the ramp. "Yes.. yes it is dear." he replied. "G'morning Captain Lee!" Rocky said, using the 'rank' he thought appropriate.

"Morning sir!" Sing replied. "Welcome aboard the RKS II once again sir." he added. "Where will we be going today?" he asked.

Rocky helped Chong down the short steps and onto the deck. "Oh I don't know Sing. We would just like to relax today. Need to be back by fifteen hundred." Rocky told him, using 'military' time.

Sing saluted. "Right sir, we'll depart the marina to the south and go down through the strait and around the islands." he said. "Please avail yourself of the lounge or the observation deck as you choose. I will send the steward to attend to your needs." Sing added, pivoting around and heading up to the bridge. A minute later they heard his voice calling for lines to be cast off as they readied for departure.

Rocky led Chong up to the observation lounge, walking to the forward rail to watch their passage through the marina's channel. Chong moved next to him, putting her arm around him with her hand on his waist. "This is incredible Rocky. I really appreciate this." Chong said. "Thank you so much."

Rocky put his arm around her shoulders and gave her a gentle squeeze. "Oh honey, don't thank me yet. I may not be very good company today I'm afraid." he told her.

The steward arrived just as the forty-meter motor yacht began moving. She asked what they wanted. "Just iced tea and some breakfast for me, thank you." Rocky said. Chong asked for the same and steward left them to their conversation.

"Rocky, I'm here for you sir. Just tell me how I can help and I'll be happy to do it." Chong said, resting her head on his shoulder as her hand gave his hip a gentle massage.

"Thanks honey. Just being here with me is all I need right now." Rocky said.

"I think I'll get some sun if that's alright." Chong suggested. Rocky nodded, watching intently as she removed the crochet 'robe' to expose her delicious form. She laid on her back on the lounge, her dark sunglasses shading her eyes. She reached into her small bag and pulled out a bottle. "Put some lotion on me, would you please?" she asked, holding up the bottle.

And just how am I supposed to resist that invitation? Rocky wondered. He knelt beside her, taking the bottle and squeezing out a healthy dollop onto his palm. Then he rubbed his palms together, distributing the thick lotion and warming it at the same time. He began with her feet, making certain to spread plenty of the sunblock on her shins and knees before he got more and worked on her silky thighs. She moaned softly as his fingertips grazed the thin fabric protecting her sensitive pussy. "Mmmm... careful, or I may have to insist that you pleasure me." Chong whispered. He let his fingers slip beneath the suit, then pulled back to get more lotion. His hands spread the thick fluid over her belly and sides, then he moved to her arms until his fingers were mostly free of the greasy lotion.

"I think we want this off, don't you?" Rocky asked her, his fingers reaching the back of her neck to pull the knot loose. Then he reached under her back and did the same thing with that one. Her beautiful breasts were in full view – of both his eyes and his hands. She already had tan lines, she had obviously worn a suit with much smaller 'patches' over her titties, and he worked the lotion into her firm orbs until her nipples were both in full erection. He finished with her neck and shoulders, then stopped. "Want me to do the other side?" he asked. She rolled over onto her stomach. Rocky took in a sharp breath as her fantastic fanny came into view. Before he began spreading the lotion he tugged on her bikini such that the suit disappeared between her lush cheeks. It looked like she had worn a thong the last time she got sun, as the only tan line was exactly that – a thin line around her waist and down her crack. Her bottom was a delicious light brown.

tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers
1...34567...9