Rod Adventures Ch. 27

Story Info
A new Character and the conclusion.
29.1k words
4
1.6k
00

Part 26 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

1

Introduces new character Desire, early life, deadly jeopardy.

Emel Aksoy is travelling business premier on the Eurostar alongside the beautiful Brunette Michelle Ryan who she also knows prefers these days to be referred to by her BDSM name Miss M. Michelle is a Domme and the third female travelling in the opulent carriage is Elizabeth Carmichael a beautiful blond and personal slave owned by Miss M. Emel has also experienced intense sexual episodes with Miss M and in their first encounter, she has let it be known to Emel that her favourite type of girl to enjoy sexually and intensely are beautiful young blonds like her and Elizabeth. Emel has been 'gifted' to Michelle by a man she knows as Professor Frank King.

Professor King is also Michelle's BDSM Master and the only man Michelle has given herself to or will give herself to, after all as she explains to Emel Master Frank, as she refers to him, has taken her virginity at a time when she was a student. She has been the Professor's best student and has been awarded a PhD from Portsmouth University in Ancient Egyptian history over 20 years ago.

Michelle is also multilingual and also holds a European ambassador role for culture but is certainly a complex and multi-faceted character as she is also known to and works with criminal organisations. There is a certain rumour that at one time she may have been both a spy and assassin. She is certainly an Enigma being both Domme with an owned slave but also herself owned as a slave by Master Frank. The reality is somewhere in between and Michelle will often go years with no contact with her Master. She is always very open sexually about her lesbianism.

Emel herself is bisexual, something she has been aware of since coming over to live and work in England. She has her first boyfriend in Mesut Demir who is also Turkish like Emel. In those early days when she first came over to England, she has felt alone, not knowing anyone but at the same time, she is confident too. She learns a certain strength and independence, this comes from her parents, her mother is her main influence who always makes her believe in herself. Emel is blond-haired, unusual in a Turk and at times always marks her out as different from other girls she grows up with. Her mother always tells her she is special and made Emel feel that way. Likewise, her father is a Norwegian sailor and is always at sea, and she rarely sees him but when he, like her mother, sees her, he always makes Emel feel special. Emel is an only child after all. Emel has lost her mother, however, sadly, at the tender age of 12 years old due to a heart defect so at the time she becomes much closer to her father although it was difficult as he is often away.

She survives however and even thrives on her terms. She is older and wiser than her young years might indicate when the decision to move to England comes when she is just 17 years old. She finishes her vocational education which is in hospitality in Turkey and undertakes an undergraduate degree with Manchester Metropolitan University studying for an MSc degree in International Tourism and hospitality management.

In Turkey, before she moves to England, she starts working for a local hotel as a receptionist but also works as a waitress in the restaurant during the evenings. Emel does not have any close friends, at school being so different from the other kids in looks she was usually on her own but prefers it that way. After losing her mother at a tender age she is older anyway than her years. There are a few teachers that recognise her potential and encourage her so she always feels more comfortable with adults in general. Romance or boyfriends is not a thing for her although as she becomes older at around fifteen and starts to develop a woman's body she notices far more attention from boys and certain teachers. She begins to become aware of the effect she has. Through her work, she picks up some gossip and overhears certain things.

In particular, she becomes aware of a particular family that is considered to be influential but also dangerous. She discovers something more as a result of booking some rooms in the hotel for them. She gets used to seeing some of them more regularly. There are 3 brothers, the eldest, and the one she sees less frequently is called Mustafacan. The two other brothers who are always seen together are Mehmet and Levent. As the receptionist, she always knows when they are booked to stay and usually it is at most for 2 or 3 days per visit. After their first few stays, they appear to not pay her any particular attention. But on their third visit, it is Mehmet whose eyes linger on her.

"Hello again", Mehmet licks his lips appraising her. He looks at her name badge, "Emel", he continues. "The room is for myself and my brother Levent." She passes him the two arrival cards to complete.

Emel sees the other brother approach.

He only gives her a cursory glance as he leans over to fill out his card.

"She might be perfect for the Egyptian brother don't you think?"

Levent stands straight and looks at her. Emel does not like the way he studies her. "Would you like to join us for dinner ", he looks at her name. "Emel."

"Oh sorry, I can't socialise with the guests, hotel policy." Whether it is or is not Emel does not care. "Well book us a reservation anyway for an 8 pm table for two."

"Okay."

"You might be right brother, we can keep her in mind" she hears them say as they walk away. Emel lets out the breath she had been subconsciously holding.

Later that afternoon the duty manager Cahil Yildiz notices that Emel is not her normal self. Cahil admires the young Emel and thinks she is a great asset to the hotel. Great personality and is very organised and is always happy to help out. Emel takes any work that is available including waitressing and housekeeping duties. When Emel mentions the encounter with the Düzgün Brothers he seriously warns her about them and tells her to be on her guard. There have been other incidents but reporting them to senior management does little good. They are gangsters and the oldest brother Mustafacan is not someone who can be reasoned with.

For the rest of the time, Cahil makes sure that Emel is not covering reception when the two brothers are due a stay. The last incident has made Emel's mind up she wants to leave Turkey and go and make a new life somewhere, after all, she has no real ties in Turkey. The last visit home from her seafaring father is around her sixteenth birthday when she finishes her schooling and is working now full time at the hotel. Her father knows she is bright so discusses a college or even university that might be suitable for her. Emel is more vocational than academic so college sounds better. The question is where?

This has been about six months before the incident with the brothers so her mind is made up already to leave Turkey. She does not want to go as far as America and Europe is big enough. It is her father that mentions England as he speaks to her about good colleges and universities so knowing it is a smaller country and her English is by far her best secondary language, though her French and Spanish is also very good. She is learning Italian too as she enjoys knowing the main languages for hospitality on the cuisine side. She applies for a passport and visa. Her father gives her money too but she plans to go via land rather than by air. It is less expensive too.

She applies for a 3 year working Visa to take her through the next three years. She is just finalising the travel arrangements and has most of her packing completed. Her apartment is rented so she will be leaving with just her luggage and hopes for the future in England. She has flexibility on when she can travel so it is just a case of working for these last few weeks to earn her final wages before she is ready to leave Turkey her homeland. She is working as many shifts as the hotel offers up to her final notice so is working reception and housekeeping and occasionally helping with waitressing at weekends if she is called.

She escapes, or so she thinks from the fate set out for her by the Düzgün family. There are to be two unfortunate things that are to happen first. The first of these is being caught out by surprise when Mustafacan and Mehmet book at the last minute one evening of what is to be her last shift on reception. It is a late afternoon arrival so it is Emel who was on reception rather than the usual afternoon girl as she is working an extra shift. Mustafacan has never seen her or recalled seeing her as he is a far less frequent visitor. It is Mehmet though who certainly remembers her. He has assumed she has left not having seen her at reception for the numerous check-ins he made with Levent over the past few months.

He instantly recognises her.

"Oh so you still work here, it's Emel isn't it."

"Desire." He said turning to Mustafacan. "That is what her name means brother."

Mustafacan Recognised the coded reference. "Your solution for the Egyptian?"

"Precisely."

"I checked the hotel rules and they have no such rules about staff not socialising with guests, in fact, the owner said that all his staff should look to try and please their guests - they call it GEM."

Emel knew the reference well - going the extra mile. She keeps silent.

"I would have had you fired for that fahişe" he spits. He thinks he had which is why he thinks he has not seen her. He spoke to the duty manager Cahil about it at the time. He will see to Cahil later.

"Apologise to the girl Mehmet" retorts Mustafacan.

"That is not how we do things."

"Apologies Emel. Maybe you needed to wash your hair."

"Enough!"

Emel handed the pair their key cards and they walk away.

"You are right brother, this fahişe Emel, she would have been perfect. You know our motto though. It is never too late. Your mistake was in not finding out where she lived. It seems you were not on form that day - even it appears this discussion with this duty manager did not have the desired effect. You were made a fool of by both." Said Mustafacan coldly.

"I will deal with it brother."

"Leave the fahişe to me though Mehmet. We lost face with the Egyptian that puts that part of the operation at risk. It is a pity you could not find a suitable replacement in time. I guess pretty blond girls are not so easy to find in Turkey but we have a team working in Scandinavia to provide for that type of situation. The Egyptian should be appeased when we deliver this fahişe Emel to him. I need to check on how your sister Meral got on with the American. I have Levent make sure she knows what is at stake. She will have done what is asked of her."

"We are used to men who like a certain type of girl Mehmet. We are carving out a nice reputation in competition with our enemy in this regard the Russians. They are ruthless and we need to be likewise. Like with the Egyptian. Our sister Meral is a redhead which is what the American likes.""You are aware many years ago I obtained details of what Tarsis created. We managed to find out the link to the Devereaux organisation who had a major hand in the training. Of course, we were interested in seeing if Simone Devereaux was willing to join forces but sadly she declined. I am sure she knows the secret of how Tarsis managed to recruit the three beautiful English students but we have our own methods. After all, we are not also in the drugs trade without recognising how useful it can prove in keeping your side of the business equally profitable."

"There is another reason however brother Mehmet that I asked you here. It seems as if we need to be careful of the Russians as we ever have been. From what I gather they have brought another player into play. I think it may have been up to 5 or so years ago, we are not in the intelligence business mores the pity. We of course have the Turkish police where we need them, but our reach is not yet so wide. The American can help the start of that. But the name, maybe a code I have heard is Miss M. So we have another player alongside others we know like the Devereaux organisation but I doubt there is a connection. Simone Devereaux was a disappointment but we do not need her. You know I like chess analogies Mehmet. Devereaux may have been a useful bishop with the long reach into other areas, this new player, this Miss M. How important is she? A knight? A Rook? I just want you to be careful and keep your eyes and ears open."

After their check-in Mustafacan phones from the room.

"Your brother and sister will be checking out of the room in the morning after 10 am. You will get a debrief from Levin that the American was satisfied. Then take action on the plan we discussed."

Mehmet Broods as he considers things as Mustafacan makes his call. He is thinking about the revenge he wants to extract on Cahil Yildiz but knows there is a time and a place for revenge and this is not now.

Cahil Yildiz receives a call from the owner of the hotel. He is ordered to provide the address of Emel Aksoy to Mustafacan Düzgün who is checked into room 315. Cahil Realises the plan has failed but luckily can still save Emel as he knows she is on her last day working. He expects though he will have to face some serious consequences his options are not the same as Emel sadly as he does have people that depend on him.

He goes to find Emel personally and takes her into the small room. He tells her about the call. Do you understand? She nods.

"You can't risk returning to the flat Emel. You are packed? " She nods.

"You travel from the station tomorrow morning after you leave?"

She nods.

"Give me your keys. I will take your suitcase. I will meet you at the station with it tomorrow."

With tears in her eyes, Emel hands Cahil her keys.

"I am so sorry Cahil." She is crying, "thank you." She hands him her keys.

"No time. Thank me tomorrow." Cahil leaves. He knows he only has this small window of time to act for Emel's sake.

He leaves the hotel with Emel's keys and drives to her flat, he lets himself in and finds her suitcase on the bed. It is a medium-sized case only.

"So that's what you can pack your whole life into." He thinks sadly. He takes the case and leaves and locks the door.

He takes the suitcase and drives to his house. He does not want to leave the contents of a girls life at risk in the hotel. After leaving his house he returns home. He keeps Emel's keys with him. She won't be needing them but he can ask her in the morning what the plans were for them. He checks his watch. He has been gone under an hour.

He drives back to the hotel to resume his shift.

He takes the slip of paper with Emel's address written on it and knocks on the door to room 315.

Mehmet Answers.

Cahil knows who Mehmet is and equally, he knows the same is true in reverse.

"This is the address that was asked for." He passes Mehmet the slip.

"Thank you. It's Cahil right?" Mehmet Looks at the name badge and smiles. As if you didn't know thinks Cahil.

Mehmet takes the slip. "You are duty manager? So responsible for all the staff. To keep the guests happy."

"That's correct Sir, has there been a complaint?"

"You have what you call it, the GEM award."

"The Go the Extra Mile. Do you want to recommend a member of staff?"

"Recommend no, but tell me you encourage all staff to wish to receive this award no? To be the best of the best."

"Yes of course we cover it in the training."

"So you would find it surprising if a member of staff fell below this standard."

"Well with respect all our staff try to do their best. There is not always the opportunity to show that level of extra care."

"So joining a guest for dinner, by invite to enjoy the guests' company. If this was refused that would be an example of falling below that standard."

"That would be an unusual example but yes it would fall below the GEM standard."

"And if it was brought to your attention, the employee would be let go, no?"

"Well we may have a conversation, but no we encourage all our staff to aim for that standard but don't punish them for mistakes they might make."

"Well, Cahil I am sure I let you know some months back about such an incident. You had a receptionist I invited to join for dinner at the hotel with my brother. We thought she might be pleased but she declined and made the excuse this was not allowed by the rules of the hotel."

"Again Sir we don't dictate the private lives of our staff but whilst at work, we expect those standards."

"Well, I am sure you will do your best not to disappoint again. Disrespect is not something that can go unanswered Cavil. Good night."

Mehmet Closes the door.

Cahil recognises the threat and kind of expects it with the bizarre conversation he just finishes. He knows for sure though that he has saved Emel from the clear and present danger she has been in.

Emel finishes her shift but now knows she cannot return to her flat. She knows there are empty rooms though in the hotel that she has access to with her housekeeping pass so uses one empty room to spend her last night in Turkey. She will finish her last shift in the morning and will meet Cahil at the station to collect her luggage and say goodbye to the only person she will be sad to leave behind.

In the morning Emel faces her last potential problem. The loyalty in her compels her to finish the morning housekeeping shift and of course, collect her last wage packet. She works room by room, often guests who should have left by 10 am may still be in their rooms. A simple knock-knock before entry is normal. With one of the final rooms, she receives a "come in" reply. She unlocks the door and comes face to face with Levent Düzgün and an unknown girl with red hair. She thinks the worst of course. The girl seems quiet and subdued. Levent recognises Emel. He takes his phone out and is about to call when the girl pleads with him "come on brother I want to get out of this place". Levent glares at Emel but the girl is already down the corridor. "Coming Sister Meral".

Sister! She hears. Her thoughts race but she wants to finish up this last room and pick up her money and get away from there as fast as possible. In taking off the bedsheet she is shocked to see a large patch of blood in the middle of it. Menstrual bleed? She thinks or something else. She packs the sheets and other laundry away trying to stop her mind from racing. She worries about Cavil but assumes he is okay and will meet her in less than an hour with her luggage. It has her travel documents and passport so she is relying on him but has no doubts he will be there with what she needs.

She takes the service elevator and picks up her wages and finally leaves via the service entrance, thanking her stars to have avoided the main lobby and coming face to face with the Düzgüns. Any of them.

The rendezvous with Cavil goes according to plan and she relays the events of the early morning. Cavil asks her about the flat keys and she tells him if he can face going back there he can just post them in the mailbox for the flat number in the mailboxes at the entrance to the block.

At the time Emel's train is leaving the platform, she thinks about the farewell to Cavil, he returns to Emel's flat and as he is about to post the keys in the mailbox two men approach him and ask him to confirm the flat number where Emel Aksoy lives. As he reaches to drop the keys in the post box he throws his last gift for Emel but he is confident she is safely out of the Düzgüns reach.

"I don't think she lives here anymore. She moved out a month ago."

They ask Cavil if he knows the new address. He replies no. The final question. What was the flat number? He sees nothing that can harm in the flat as to her whereabouts so he answers truthfully. Flat 14. Flat 14 is on the fourth floor. There are stairs, no lift as the men take the stairs two at a time, one with his phone out. "The girl! She is not here!"

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers
123456...8