ROD Adventures Interlude Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both girls now submissive under the influence of the ring it made sense to return to the sex for King and he was aware that Kaitlin was being a bit neglected given she was not picked for the game with Mai Yin being King's main interest from back in the restaurant. King was relying on his OVA deck to run the sex acts but all the players apart from him were unaware of that. He had also stacked the deck towards the torture cards.

Kaitlin then again once King motioned to her to shuffle the 9 remaining cards. She turned over the top card. King inspected it. Red circle and white square. Again no role for Huan. However both the red circle and the white square had the W symbol, a double whipping!

However given the last round and the fact both girls were submissive King could rely on the fact that in a game of OVA the symbols are a May option not Must option. Instead a player could choose the sex option. For King this meant He would take the oral sex role and Robert the anal sex role. Robert was the only man who had not had anal sex with Mai Yin. King thought about the missing symbol and colour. In this case the black triangle. Huan therefore having vaginal sex with ... "of course" he thought "Kaitlin". He had noticed Huan paying attention to Kaitlin in the last round. Clearly he fancied her. It was likely she fancied Huan too, not least because she was Mai Yin's boyfriend. Any man she wanted ...King was overthinking it though. It was obvious that he and Robert would spit roast Mai Yin and Huan would fuck Kaitlin.

Huan took Kaitlin on the bed and she eagerly guided his cock into her cunt! "Fuck me hard Huan. I have always wondered how good your cock would feel inside me!"

Meanwhile King and Robert took a nearly recovered Mai Yin back to the couch. "I never thought in a million years I would get a chance to fuck you Mai Yin far less get to fuck you up the ass!"

"Let's spit roast this hot and hungry whore!" King responded. "You in her ass, she should be opened up after me and Huan as for the other end of the spit roast take me sweetie! We can take our time enjoying this. This slut belongs to us for the next hour!" They could hear the moans of pleasure from Kaitlin as Huan fucked her hard. Meanwhile they started enjoying their own sex toy.

After the last sex session the group sat and talked. The 2 young couples were interested in finding out more about King. Other than revealing he was an academic and into Egyptian history which fascinated Huan and Mai Yin in particular, King wanted to get back to the game. Kaitlin shuffled and dealt again.

It was Huan that looked at the card.

"Red triangle, black square. Two C symbols".

"Mmmmmm yes said King. It's time for us to have a DP with the birthday girl. A cream sandwich too. Lovely. We'll take the bed this time, I think you two should explore each other. Let Kaitlin show you how a good sub girlfriend keeps her boyfriend happy!"

Robert wore a big stupid grin as Kaitlin took him by the hand and led him to the couch. King overheard her whisper to her boyfriend "I want you everywhere inside me".

"Let's have you as the top of this Mai Yin sub" King suggested referring to subway the sandwich. He got on the bed and had Mai Yin sit across him and slip his cock inside her cunt. He could still see the whip marks on her breasts and belly from earlier. Huan got on top and inserted his cock into Mai Yin's now easily accessible anus and slid easily his whole length inside her. Mai Yin gave a gasp as King thrust upwards fucking himself deep into her cunt as Huan began to sodomise her. King kissed her and pushed his tongue into her mouth as he thrust up against the lighter weight of her body and the heavier weight of her muscular boyfriend ass fucking her.

It was time for the next round.

After King and Huan had finished the lengthy DP session with Mai Yin the watched as Robert and his girl friend Kaitlin finished a joint oral sex session with Robert holding Kaitlin by the waist as he licked her out and Kaitlin user her mouth and hands on his cock. The waited for them to finish.

Kaitlin took the smaller packet of unplayed cards and mixed them passing them several times in twos and threes face down in her hands. She then turned the top card over. King looked at it.

"Mmmmmm excellent card. On the surface another group orgy. Huan you have her ass again and it's another C. Would you be able to cum again in her ass so soon? I admit she is very hot. Robert is in her cunt again but rather than a spit roast it's another DP. I could have her mouth again but with that W I am going to enjoy whipping her while you guys enjoy the double penetration. She's going to have to be gagged again but as I will keep her submissive and you guys will be fucking her I will use a red ball gag this time. Fuck her on the couch this time.

I want her back exposed so I can whip her hard as you fuck her! That should help you Huan to that second climax in her ass and her back is unmarked as Robert whipped her breasts and tummy earlier. I enjoy seeing a slut marked back and front so you know she's been well used and abused. Just what this gorgeous whore was made for. Okay let's get her ready. We will not have any complaints this time as the slut is still a good submissive slave for us all!"

"I want you to put the ball gag on your girl Huan. Make sure it's tight! Robert, ready for another hot fuck with this oriental cunt while I whip for you? You did an excellent job on her breasts and tummy earlier when I fucked her cunt so let me return the favour. Oh and Kaitlin honey, be a good little slave and go and fix me another beer."

King went over to the couch.

"C'mon Robert, her cunt is waiting. Let me tell you from experience that cunt is going to be fucking electric for you when I take the belt to her. It was when you whipped her for me."

King saw Huan fiddling with the previous black ball gag.

"For fuck's sake Huan I said the red one, you and Robert are going to be fucking her aren't you? You will find one in my shoulder bag. Put the black one away. I guess with one more round after this one we probably won't need it! Good yes that's the one. Remember nice and tight!" Huan went over to Mai Yin and fitted the ball gag, as King had said she helped by pulling her lovely long hair out the way of the straps as he put the gag on and tightened the straps.

Mai Yin saw King walk over holding the belt. She looked at him. Kaitlin walked over and handed King an opened bottle of beer. Without taking his eyes of Mai Yin looking at him he took a swig. "I am going to fucking enjoy using this on you finally bitch! The other two are gonna get the benefit of what it's going to do to your cunt and ass as the fuck both your free holes. I reckon it might be a good while until Huan cums. I hope so anyway as I don't want this to be over too quickly. Okay guys get her in position and get your hard cocks in her. It's time I get to do to this slut what I've wanted to do since I first set eyes on her in the restaurant! Oh and Kaitlin honey, get over here and get down on your knees and take me deep. I want you to give me an excellent deep throat blowjob as I whip her. Make it good baby or you'll be next for my belt!"

King wanted Huan and Robert to be in the correct position so he could have full access to Mai Yin's back for the purpose of whipping her hard. Robert got on the couch with his buttocks up against the arm of the couch and his legs hanging over, Mai Yin mounted him with her legs folded either side of him and facing him as she eased down onto his cock. Huan could then get between Robert's overhanging legs and get easy access to Mai Yin's asshole. He took a grip of her hips and he pushed into her open asshole. The expanse of Mai Yin's beautiful back was easily accessible for King. King went to fetch the handcuffs they were on the floor from earlier. He ordered Mai Yin to place her hands behind her back and got Huan to cuff her.

"Start fucking her!"

He took another swing of beer and then set down the bottle. "Now!" Kaitlin took him in her mouth deep as ordered and King took the folded belt and swung it full force across Mai Yin's back with a satisfying wack as he gripped hold of Kaitlin's hair with his other hand keeping her deep in her throat with his cock. "Mmmmmmm YES!" he cried out as he pulled back for another swing as he could hear Mai Yin cry out into the ball gag even as Huan and Robert began fucking hard into her cunt and ass simultaneously! King reigned down blow after blow as the vicious rape assault continued.

Even Kaitlin was struggling as King held her tight against his groin "Keep working it you little slut!" he hissed at her as he took another swing at Mai Yin.

King had delivered about ten or eleven lashes on Mai Yin's back when Huan arched his back, thrust and moaned as he came again in Mai Yin's ass. King had been getting close himself in Kaitlan's mouth who had started really struggling for breath so whipped a few more times though not full force as he let Kaitlin up a little to swallow his load without choking. Robert had cum earlier at some point but remained hard in Mai Yin's cunt due to the effect it had on her convulsing cunt due to the torture as King had explained it would.

When they all finally finished Mai Yin was not moving. King went over to her and checked the pulse on her neck.

"She's alive! Our little party slut has passed out though. Fuck that was intense!"

Mai Yin finally stirred as Robert moved from underneath her. "Remove the ring gag and take off the handcuffs. Leave her there to recover. She has one more round to go."

King realised that Mai Yin was showing signs of deterioration from the sexual abuse and torture. There was one more round to go. He started to gather his various bits together and ensure he had pretty much everything in the bag. He thought he may as well see what the next round was and decide how best it should be played. The deck of OVA cards was on the table, the open box at the side, the cards that King had taken out including the single symbol cards that had been used to decide the start of the game though King would have decided it was going to be Mai Yin anyway.

The cards played so far, six of them were set aside, the cards left to play, 6 of them, were sitting face down where Kaitlin had left them.

He called Kaitlin over. "Last round. Shuffle and deal." Kaitlin picked up the six cards. Once again she mixed them between her hands. She cut the small mixed packet once and then turned over the final card. King looked at it. There was no red symbol.

He did not have a role in this final round. He noted the W symbol. It was either another spit roast or an oral torture session. Either way it was not up to him. Both girls were still submissive and would be for some time even after King left such was the power of the "Ring of Domination". King had paid for the room in cash and entered a fake alibi on the registration slip.

King looked at his clothes around the room and started dressing. "Where are you going?" Kaitlin asked. "Don't you like me anymore?"

King finished dressing and the last thing was to put his belt back on.

"I like you just fine Kaitlin, but now you know Huan does too. Robert of course but he always did. You understand the game and the cards well enough."

King walked past the table and picked up the card and walked over to where Mai Yin, Huan and Robert were standing by the couch. He handed the card to Robert. "It's over to you now, up to you how you play this last round with her. It may be your last chance, it may not."

He picked up his shoulder bag, the only thing he was leaving behind was the OVA deck and the incomplete game.

The door closed behind King. Robert looked at Huan. He waited.

"Do you wanna whip her?" Huan asked?

"I think maybe she had enough."

"Okay a roasting then! I know you always fancied Mai Yin. Bet you didn't know I had a thing for Kaitlin. I guess we're even. Mai Yin's always been a bit of a prude about sex. No oral, that type of thing. Guess things are going to be a whole lot different now."

The End