ROD Adventures Interlude Pt. 03

Story Info
A train delay provides the opportunity for a group orgy.
1.8k words
3.25
4.3k
00

Part 29 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

Rod Adventure scene.

Scenario a Train is Delayed

One Carriage with 6 guys of different ages and a brunette 20 or so years old.

Using Ring of Domination for the girl to entertain us in turn.

Announcement! There will be a train delay of up to forty minutes.

"Excuse me, Miss? As it looks as if we are going to have a long train delay we were wondering if you would like to use your obvious charms to keep us entertained."

She is wearing a brown sheepskin jacket and a grey polo neck sweater and short matching grey skirt. She is reading a book and is distracted by the question.

The ring activated, it was the Sapphire gem. She is a brunette so it may have activated the Emerald gem.

"Mhmm yes. I guess so."

The activation has the desired effect. Now to engage the carriage occupants.

"Good, good well as there are six of us we can work out how you can get to us all!"

She looks at me with a puzzled expression.

"Yes, you can handle probably handle two of us at a time."

With 3 older men and 3 younger with one of the younger ones being quite fat, I address the carriage to ensure each man is sexually interested in the beautiful brunette. It was no surprise they all are.

The train announcer announced the delay may be up to 40 minutes and offered his apologies. For the passengers in this particular carriage, the delay was going to be welcome.

With the Sapphire gem still shining I ease her confusion.

"What's your name sweetie?" I ask.

"Beverley" she replies.

"Do friends call you Bev?"

"Yeah, they do." She laughs.

"Well Bev you are amongst friends, isn't she guys?"

"You enjoy sex don't you Bev? A pretty young girl like you."

"Yes."

The others showed greater interest. One of the older men is sitting at the back of the carriage moves his seat to sit a few seats closer so he can see her better. His eyes on the girl tell me much.

"So I guess we should introduce ourselves to Bev."

I start with the fat guy, he is probably in his thirties.

With the sapphire gem still shining and Bev still suggestible there was no reason why she should not find the experience erotic and exciting.

"It's an ideal opportunity as it transpires Bev with just you the lone female in this carriage of six men. You don't mind providing a distraction for us all during the delay do you, after all this may be one of your hidden fantasies eh?" I winked at her "More in vogue these days following the 50 Shades of Grey."

"No." Bev simply replied. The sapphire gem finally dims.

"Excellent, now for introductions"

"George."

"Well George, because there are six of us we are going to have to be patient. I imagine where girls are concerned you are maybe used to that."

"Yeah!" George said looking at the girl.

"Not this time buddy. Get yourself unzipped. We are going to start with you and ...."

I turned to look at the older guy who had moved up, one of the three older men. He looked a serious hard bastard and was eyeing Bev with lust.

"And you, what's your name."

"Mike!"

"Okay, George and Mike. Let's get started!"

"Bev come over here and get on your knees in front of George."

Bev obeys, the sapphire stone glowing on the ring brightly again. George has fished out his cock from within the girth of his massive thighs. Fortunately, he has a good-sized cock which was already on its way to full erection when I instruct Bev to take him in her mouth.

"Don't forget about Mike either. Use your hand to wank him while you suck George off, there's a good girl."

Bev takes George in her mouth and starts wanking Mike with her right hand.

"That's perfect honey!"

Author note. There is this cute brunette on the train during a train delay with the other male occupants roughly as described who reminds me of the Bev character and inspires me in writing the story.

"How does her mouth feel George?"

"Fucking excellent! I have never had a girl suck my cock far less one as pretty as this one."

Bev continues to wank Mike slowly. Mike pushes Bev's head right down on George forcing her to deep throat him.

"Take him deeper slut!" He hisses.

"Hey, Mike! You don't need to force her. Play nice and call her by her name bro!"

Mike flashes an angry look at me but it passes as the others chipped in, one of the younger guys gets quite angry.

"It's cool everyone - calm down. Let's get the shop open. Everyone gets to take something they like." I say.

"You are open for business, aren't you Bev?"

She looks at me, gauging how she should answer to please me.

"Yes. I am open for Business."

"Mmmm yes. Excellent advertising with that mouth of yours getting George deep like that!"

"But let's make you comfortable and remove these boots and your knickers."

Beverley is wearing grey ankle boots. I take them off her feet. She has a short grey skirt and I pull down her knickers, a pale blue colour, as George starts coming in her mouth and her wanking has brought Mike to climax also.

"So oral was a first for you George, thanks to Mike I bet you never thought you'd get a girl to take you so deep and come in her throat making sure she swallowed your load eh?"

"Fucking right man!"

Mike is using Beverley's long brown hair to clean his cum off his cock after Bev has wanked him off.

I reach into my bag and take out a can. The can is anal lube.

"Shops open lads. Let's make a purchase."

"Okay, Bev. Have you ever had anal sex?"

I could tell by the look on her face she hasn't.

"Mmmm well it will be another first tonight then." I look at the others.

"A girl's mouth is advertising but down here, her cunt and ass is what she has for sale. Shops open boys!"

"You might not like to buy all the goods lads but tonight it's all for sale."

"Right, Bev!" She nods.

I squeeze some lube into her ass and push my cock up her ass after unzipping.

In a shaky voice "Yes" she replies still doing her best to please me. "Remember Bev i told you i want you to enjoy it." The sapphire gem blinks once.

Mike looks at me and the recognition passes between us that we both enjoy fucking girls rough alghough this may not be the time or the place to explore that in the detail we would both clearly like to do with this beautiful brunette stunner.

"Now your talking!" He says with a grin. The two other young lads waiting are getting horny and impatient for their turn. I don't disappoint them and soon cum deep in Beverley's ass. She moans as I do.

"You are fucking beautiful Bev. Okay lads, your up! Why don't you save time and have a double penetration with her."

They introduce themselves as John and Rick. John takes Beverley in the ass where she is nice and open after my fuck and Rick is the first to fuck her cunt.

"I hope you are enjoying trying out the goods on this new onboard train shop! This is a first-class service isn't it!"

"Fuck she's incredible!" Says Rick.

The guys fuck in unison in her cunt and ass. Bev moans out.

"She's enjoying it lads. You can never tell sometimes with girls."

The train announcer came on.

"We should be on the move in another 20 minutes. We apologise for the delay".

"Okay gents we have some time left yet it seems."

By now only the second of the older guys had not had some action.

The two younger guys John and Rick both cum inside her riding out their ejaculations fully. Rick stands and pulls out from her sopping, drooling cunt and John slips out of her ass.

"Hi! I am Bill. She's young enough to be my daughter but she is nowhere near as pretty as this one. I've never ass fucked a girl before so this is my opportunity. Who wants another hole?"

Mike steps up. They have another DP session with Beverley.

"Fuck she's good. Still tight in this ass!" Mike fucks roughly into her cunt. Both men cum inside her and as they part as Rick steps over while I want her ass again.

"Let's spit roast her". I suggest and take Beverley in the ass again and Rick pulls her head down onto his cock and starting making her suck!"

"Use your mouth on him honey" I whisper in her ear as I fuck into her ass hard.

"Yes, Master!" She thinks silently to herself.

"Fuck yes!" Exclaims Mike as we enjoy the spit roast of the cute brunette.

When we finish with her John takes her mouth while this time Bill fucks her cunt for her second spit roast of the beautiful brunette.

"Mmmm nice and tight like her ass!" Bill comments.

The train announcer announces.

"We will be approaching the next station stop in 5 minutes."

I know this is where Beverly and I are due to get off.

"Let's wrap this up, gents!". Beverley dresses again but as a parting shot, I make her give each of us another quick blow job, all except George and John who were getting their stuff ready.

First Mike.

Then Bill.

Next Rick

And finally me.

"That's it, honey," I saynas she finishes me off as the train starts to slow down.

"Give me your number!" She takes her phone out and I add her name to my phone.

As she steps out I say "My name is Frank by the way. Frank King."

"Nice to meet you, Frank."

As I step off the train Mike follows after me.

"I got her number!" I say to him.

"Maybe we get it on with her again just the two of us. I know we'd both like to be much much rougher with her!" I say to him.

Mike looks at me. "I have no fucking idea of how you managed to pull that off Frank! But yes if you can arrange for a repeat with her count me in. I'd love to have her tied up and use a belt or whip on her too. Maybe while you fuck her ass hard!"

"I'd enjoy that Mike! Here give me your number and I'll be in touch! I can guarantee she will be up for anything you have in mind."

THE END

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers