Role Playing Ch. 10: Pizza Delivery

Story Info
Unexpected Delivery Man.
1.5k words
4.64
7.5k
10

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROLE PLAY 10: PIZZA DELIVERY

This is another one of our role-playing adventures. My wife and I have had some great role-plays and the sex that is part of it is fantastic. Remembering the different scenarios we have used is a stimulant for even more sex between our adventures.

The idea for this role playing adventure was hers, but I changed it and surprised her. I was supposed to be a pizza-delivery guy and she would answer the door nude. I ordered a pizza to be delivered to our house from a local shop. The plan was for me to get the pizza at the curb and then act as the delivery boy and come to the door. My wife was to answer the door naked and control the events from then on.

When the pizza delivery guy arrived, rather than intercepting him and delivering the pizza to our door, I let the pizza guy deliver it. I slid around the side of the house to a window where I could watch what happened.

The doorbell rang and my wife, completely naked, went to the door. I watched her ass wiggle as she walked across the living room to the door.

She opened the door, expecting to find me there as the delivery guy. Instead, the pizza guy was there. He was a young Hispanic-looking guy, probably eighteen or nineteen. She was shocked for a minute. She was bare-naked, standing in front of this young man. He could see all her assets, her pretty breasts, her dark pubic hair and her smooth and tanned legs.

She could've just shut the door, but she continued to role play, just with someone other than me. She invited the guy in, took the pizza and asked how much it was. He told her and then, she walked across the room and put the pizza in the dining room. She took a slice from the box and tasted it. Then, she got her purse and stood in view of the young man, looking through her purse for money. Then, she walked back over to the kid and handed him some bills. She asked name, it was Ramon. Ramon was watching her every move. She was casually standing in front of him, eating pizza while the kid ogled her naked body.

She said, "Well Ramon, I don't seem to have enough in my wallet to give you a proper tip." She walked up next to him and asked, "Do you like what you see?"

Of course, the kid nodded eagerly.

My wife said, "If I let you play with my tits, would that be a nice tip?"

Ramon nodded eagerly. He reached out and fondled my wife's breasts. She stood there and let him play with her tits. When he leaned in and licked one of her nipples in his mouth, I thought things might be going too far.

Then she reached down and felt the front of the young-man's pants. Holding the manhood that was hidden in his trousers. She unzipped his fly and asked him to "Get it out."

Ramon dropped his pants and underwear, presenting my wife with his hard prick.

"Make yourself come for me." She asked.

Ramon began to rub his cock while my wife ran her hands over her own body. She lifted her breasts for him to see, rubbed her finger on her pussy and then put her fingers in her mouth, tasting herself.

She helped the kid by grabbing his cock and rubbing it for him. The young man was very hard and was working toward coming. I was rubbing my own cock outside the window where I was watching. I dropped my pants and took my shirt off. I was naked, hidden behind a bush. I hoped the neighbors couldn't see me, at least that's what I told myself.

My wife dropped to her knees right in front of the kid. I was wondering if she was going to suck his cock. She didn't. She kept jacking his cock and soon Ramon spurted a rope of cum onto my wife's chin and her breasts. Ramon stood there trying to catch his breath after he had come on her. My wife was still on her knees. The cum was dripping from her chin and running down over her naked tits.

She reached out and took the last drops of cum from Ramon's cock and tasted it. "Delicious." She said.

Then she used her fingers to take a dab of Ramon's cum from her chin. She lowered her hand and put her fingers in her pussy. "I'm putting your cum inside my cunt Ramon. It feels good in there."

Ramon's limp dick was dangling in front of her face. She put her tongue on the tip of his cock and licked around the hole where the cum came from. Ramon was starting to get hard again.

She stood. "You can go now, Ramon." She said. "I'll ask for you next time I buy a pizza."

Ramon pulled up his pants. He turned and left, expressing his thanks over and over as he left. The young man had a spring in his step as he walked back to his car.

Once he left, I walked around to our front door and rang the bell. My naked wife opened the door to find her naked husband standing there with a hard-on. I stepped in quickly and took her in my arms.

"Did you like that, you asshole? It was supposed to be you at the door." She said.

"I was watching through the window." I said and she said he had thought I was.

I went on, "That was nasty, jacking that kid off and putting his cum in your mouth and your cunt. How did it taste?"

She replied, "It was salty, not as tasty as your cum. Did you see me lick the tip of his cock?"

I said, "I thought maybe you were going to suck his cock and fuck him."

She replied, "That was the plan if it was you. I was tempted to take his cock in my mouth. Would you have liked seeing me sucking his brown cock?"

I didn't say anything, but was tempted with the thought.

Then she said, "I need to be fucked. Should I get Ramon back or will you do me?"

She didn't have to ask twice. I kissed her and we dropped to the floor. My cock slid right into her soaked pussy. She was dripping wet and had a little of Ramon's cum in her vagina. I looked down at her with the wads of cum on her chin and her chest. It stimulated my cock to pump into her even harder.

"He licked my tits." She said, getting herself more aroused. "He had his hands and his tongue on my nipples. I was completely naked for him. I felt so nasty."

I said, "It's a good thing you had the will-power to send him away. I'm sure he wanted to stay."

She said, "He could've raped me. I couldn't have stopped him. What would you have done? Would you have just watched through the window and played with your cock?"

I assured her, "I would've stopped him."

She said, "His cock would have been inside me before you got here. Would you have let him finish fucking me?"

I assured her, "No, I would've stopped it."

She said, "That makes me hot; thinking about some guy raping me while you watch and try to stop him."

I asked, "Then what happens?"

She said, "You are too late. He pushes you away and comes inside me. You try but can't stop him from raping me."

I asked, "Is that another role play?"

She said, "I don't think so."

I would've believed her but for the fact that she was coming while we were talking about it.

I found the piece of pizza that she'd been holding. I spread the slice over her crotch; the cheese and tomato sauce spread over her cunt. I put my face into her cunt and feasted on her pizza-flavored cunt. She was soaked and humped her hips against my face. I love it when she gets wet like that.

I got on my knees and held my cock near her face. Soon, I felt the cum rising inside my dick. I aimed it at her chin and chest, like the pizza delivery kid had done. My dick spurted onto her chin and then emptied onto her chest. She licked my cock, like she had done to Ramon and took a wad of cum on her fingers which she inserted into her cunt. She squeezed her legs and came while her fingers were inside her. I was overwhelmed by the lust I felt watching my wife finger herself to an orgasm.

While we were recovering from our tryst, my wife said, "Maybe we should have pizza again tomorrow night."

We were already thinking about our next 'adventure'.