Role Playing Ch. 12: Multiple Choice

Story Info
Mugger gives her choices.
1.9k words
4.4
3.4k
5

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up behind the woman in the parking lot. I put the gun in her back and said, "Multiple choice, lady. You feel two things poking into your back. One is a gun and the other is a prick. One of them is going to shoot something into you. Which will it be?"

She said, "Is there a choice of none of the above."

I said, "No, but there is an all of the above choice if you don't pick one."

She said, "Please don't hurt me. I'll do what you want. Do you want money?"

"Oh, I'm taking your money. Is it A, the gun, or B, the prick?"

She said, "Aw c'mon mister. I'm a dumpy, middle-aged broad. My pussy isn't any good anymore. Just take the money and leave me alone."

"I can't believe this, you're trying to negotiate being raped with a gun in your back. Is you pussy really that important to you?"

She said, "It's a question on honor."

I laughed and said, "Will your old man pay to get you back?"

She said, "He's broke and a drunk. Good luck getting any money out of his sorry ass."

I took her purse and opened the trunk of her car. "Strip and get in." I pointed the gun right into her forehead.

She slowly complied. She took off her shoes. I took them and threw them into the back seat of the car. She handed me her raincoat. Then she undid her blouse. She was too slow, so I grabbed it and tore the buttons off, then pulled it over her head along with her bra.

"Now your pants."

She pulled her pants down and stepped out of them, leaving her with only her underpants.

"Now get in the trunk. I pushed her and she bumped her leg against the bumper and fell into the trunk. I heaved her legs in and said, "If I hear any noise and anyone stops me, I'll just put a few rounds into the trunk and take off." I slammed the trunk lid, got in the car, started it and drove off.

Now, the woman was my wife and I was doing a role-play with her. I had asked her to stay late at work and wait for me. Then, I moved her car from where it was parked to a dark area behind the building and out of sight of the street. Nobody saw me when I grabbed her and now, we were on the way out of town. I had a cap pistol, not a real gun.

She had given me the idea of forcing her to have sex when she got excited reading some stories about non-consent in an on-line web-site. I asked her if she was turned on by stories about women being raped, drugged or otherwise forced to have sex with a predator. She said she did, but wouldn't want to do it because of the danger and such. So, I decided it would be a good role-play.

I drove the car out to a deserted spot in the country, about a twenty-minute drive. I knew of a spot where I used to fish that was deserted at night.

When we got there, I opened the trunk. She was furious.

You may have heard the comparison story:

"If a man put his wife in the trunk of the car for a couple of hours or if he put his dog in the trunk for a few hours, when he opened the trunk, the wife would be furious, but the dog would be excited and happy to see him."

Well, she was furious, but I pulled her out of the car and shook her.

"Settle down, bitch." I said.

I turned her around and pushed her away from the car into a grassy area next to a creek.

"On your knees." I told her, waving the gun in her face.

She dropped to her knees and I pulled out my cock. I pushed it in her face and she took it in her mouth. I began to fuck her face while I talked.

"You didn't make your choice, the gun, the prick, or both."

She looked up at me with a helpless expression and mumbled something. I had to take my prick out of her mouth so she could speak. "The prick, you prick."

I pushed her to the ground and grabbed her panties and pulled them off. I threw the skimpy garment into the creek thinking it would be an interesting catch for some fisherman.

I wrapped a piece of duct tape around her wrists to keep her hand tied behind her back.

I began to tell her things. "I've been watching your cute little ass coming out of that building where you work for weeks now, waiting for my chance."

She said, "My husband will be looking for me."

I said, "No he won't. I took care of him."

She said, angrily, "What did you do?"

I said, "Don't worry. He's okay, just visiting with a couple of my friends."

I continued, "I've wanted to know what your cunt looked like and I wanted to suck those little tits of yours."

She said, "You bastard."

I stood and took off my pants and straddled her hips. I rubbed my meat against the crack of her ass, getting myself good and hard.

She said, "You pussy. If you are going to fuck me, at least be man enough to look at my face while you do it."

I rolled her over. She resisted, but I pulled her legs apart. I spit on my cock to moisten it and slid it between her legs. I was pleasantly surprised to fund that she was already wet and my cock slid into her easily. I took a moment to savor the feeling of being inside her warm and tight vagina.

"Your old man must not fuck you enough. Your pussy is very tight and you are already wet."

She said, "He has a tiny little dick and he can't get it up very often."

I replied, "So what you need is a cock from a real man."

She looked at me defiantly and said, "Yeah. Fuck me. Show me what you've got."

I pushed into her and she humped her hips back at me.

"Please don't come inside me. I've stopped the pill since we don't do it any more. I don't need another fucking little kid."

I said, "Lady, you said the wrong thing. I'm going to fuck you and come in your belly and then maybe I'll let some of my friends downtown have a shot at you. How would you like to have a little black baby?"

Rather than scaring her, she moved her hips faster. She massaged my prick with her cunt muscles and I dumped a huge load of semen into her. She didn't say anything, she just looked at me.

We sat for a few moments. She was waiting to see if the role play was over. It wasn't.

I said, "We have another multiple choice. I can shoot you or fuck you in the ass. A or B, you choose."

She said, "None of the above."

I said, "I'll flip a coin." I did, although she couldn't see it.

"Was it heads or tails?" She asked.

"I'll show you in a minute."

I went into the car and got some skin cream she carried in her purse. I lathered my dick with it and then leaned her against the car and put the tube in her asshole and squeezed the remainder into her tiny puckered rosebud of a hole. I pushed my dick into her firmly but not roughly and felt the wonderful feeling of her asshole squeezing my cock as it moved in and out of her.

"It was tails." I said, "How do you like getting fucked in the ass." I asked her.

She said, "I like it. I just wish your prick was a little bigger."

She was taunting me, not acting like a terrorized woman at all. I couldn't help but laugh.

She continued, "C'mon, tough guy. Dump some cum in my ass or have you shot your wad?"

I was laughing while I pumped away, but I wasn't able to bring my cock to ejaculate.

I said, "I'm saving it for later."

She laughed at me.

I said, "Okay. If I can't satisfy you here's another multiple-choice question. A- I take you downtown and let some of my friends have their way with you. B-I leave you here, cold and naked or C- I take you home with me and fuck you all weekend before I let you go."

She giggled and said, "Boy that's a tough choice. B is out, but with A I'd get lots of cock. I'll take C, take me home and fuck me and let my husband get me when you are done."

I led her back to the trunk of the car and forced her in. I closed the trunk and drove away.

We arrived at our house a little while later. It was dark and I parked in our driveway, backing in so I could get her out of the trunk without any neighbors observing and wondering what she had done that I was making her ride in the trunk.

I opened the trunk and helped her out. She was naked, her hands were behind her back and was getting her circulation back. Suddenly, she did a leg sweep. Kicking my legs out from under me and landing me on my back on the grass. She was quick. She moved her hips up and sat down on my chest, pushing my shoulders into the grass. She hooked her feet under my shoulders and set her pussy on my face. The way we were positioned, she had me pinned to the ground. I could've escaped, but was looking forward to her next move.

She put her pussy on my face and pushed down with her hips.

"Eat my sloppy cunt." She demanded.

She continued while her pussy pressed against my mouth. "Some asshole raped me tonight because you were late meeting me so now you have to clean me up. Suck the cum out of my cunt, husband."

Of course, it was my cum and I don't relish the stuff, but long ago she had made the point that if I thought it was good for her to eat my and her cum, then why wouldn't it be good for me too. She was riding me and she was coming. Her own cum combined with the mess was covering my face. She was gasping and jerking and having a wonderful orgasm right there in our front yard. The joy of having her squirm all over my face while she was coming outweighed any reluctance I might have had. Hopefully we were hidden from the view of the neighbors by the car, but they were probably used to seeing us come home after a role-play with my wife partly naked.

We went into the house and I got a knife to remove the tape from her wrists but she said, "Leave it on. I like being tied up for you to do with me as you please."

I took her upstairs and fucked her again before I removed the tape.

In the morning, I woke up to find myself naked with my wrists tied to the bedposts. My dear wife had a knife and a big vibrator. She looked at me and said, "Multiple choice question for you........."

Now use your imagination.