Role Playing Ch. 15: Haircut

Story Info
Wife plays barber with a straight razor.
1.8k words
4.59
3.9k
2

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROLE PLAYING HAIRCUT

My wife said I needed a haircut and said I had an appointment at 7:30 in the evening at a beauty shop owned by her friend Robin. I had met Robin, a nice lady. She was about my wife's age. I had never been to her beauty shop.

I walked in and found the shop empty except for one customer, who was about to leave, Robin, and my wife.

"You are the last appointment of the day." Robin told me. She closed the blinds and locked the door since the shop was closing.

She continued, "I have an apprentice hair dresser who is going to help with your haircut, if that is alright." She motioned to my wife. "Her name is Vicki, she is from France."

I realized we were in some sort of role-playing scenario and readily agreed to let the apprentice help with my haircut.

Robin instructed me to sit in one of those barber-type chairs at the back of the shop. "Please remove your shirt. The faucet in the sink is spraying a bit and we don't want to get your shirt wet."

I had never heard of the need to remove a shirt. They usually covered you with a towel. Under the circumstances, I was willing to do whatever they asked. I removed my shirts so I was bare from the waist up.

"Aren't you afraid of getting splashed too?" I asked Robin.

She said, "Yes. That's why I will remove my shirt too."

I was leaning back in the chair with my head over the sink and saw Robin pull her top over her head. She hadn't been wearing a bra, so she was topless. She stood over me with a nice brown pair of tits with dark nipples hanging down in front of my face. Vicki (my wife) stepped in from the side and darned if she wasn't topless too. My wife's tits were whiter and had deep pink nipples that were sticking out.

The two ladies proceeded to put my hair under the faucet nozzle and then put shampoo and conditioner in my hair. They washed my head thoroughly while I laid there compliantly, watching their bare breasts sway and jiggle. My wife had nice breasts, probably a C or D cup. Robin's breasts were even bigger and were a chocolate brown, with dark brown areolas. More than a few times, one or the other woman managed to push their breasts into the side of my head. The soft flesh was warm and inviting. I was tempted to lift my head and take one of the dangling nipples into my mouth. I didn't, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching these four breasts move about while they washed my head.

They had me move to another chair and they began to cut my hair. The ladies were still topless. Robin would cut a little and then instruct Vicki on what to do. There was a lot of movement with boobs all over the place. I had and erection, which was impossible to hide while I was reclined in the chair.

"Look at zis." Vicki said with her fake French accent. She was pointing to the tent in my slacks.

Robin continued to cut my hair. Vicki put her hand on my tented pants and felt the hardness in my penis.

Robin told her "Get it out. It's part of the appointment to trim his pubic hair."

That was news to me. I had never trimmed myself down there, but if they wanted to get my cock out, it was certainly fine by me. Vicki undid my pants and pulled down the zipper. She pulled on my pants and pulled them, along with my underwear, down to my knees. I felt vulnerable lying in the chair, naked from my knees up and with my cock standing prominently in the middle of everything.

Robin had finished cutting my hair and moved down to my waist.

She instructed Vicki, "First you lather up the entire area."

Robin took a handful of shaving cream and rubbed it all over my pubic area and over my dick and balls. Vicki joined in and I was treated to having two women massaging shaving cream into my jewels. I was so hard and I was close to coming. It felt so good to have the warm shaving cream rubbed on my prick. They each took a turn pumping my dick up and down with a handful of the white cream. Robin proceeded to pull my pants off completely along with my shoes. I was only wearing my socks, so she removed them too.

This all was wonderful. I was lying naked with two topless women playing with my prick. But then I realized that they had a straight razor and were going to shave me.

"Be careful with that razor." I said.

Robin said, "He's right. I saw a razor slip and slice off the end of a customer's dick when I was in beauty school."

Vicki said, "Well, he better be very still. If he were to cough, we might make him a eunuch."

They were laughing, but I was too nervous to appreciate the humor. They were kidding around, but the razor could slip and I would be missing an essential part of my personality. I stayed very still while they took turns with the razor, shaving me. They saved off my entire public patch and the top of my legs. There was a little hair on my balls and they were determined to get that too. I held my breath while I felt the sharp razor sliding against my scrotum.

When they finished, Robin got some sort of after-shave lotion. She splashed it on her hands and rubbed her hands on my prick. Whatever it was, it stung. I almost came out of the chair. Robin was very attentive to my cock, rubbing the lotion in a few times. My dick was so hard and I wanted to come, but they wouldn't bring me all the way to climax. My dick and balls were still tingling from the lotion.

Vicki asked, "What is in the after-shave lotion?"

Robin told her, "It's mostly just alcohol. We have to watch that the homeless guys don't steal it to get drunk."

Vicki asked, "What does it taste like?"

Robin said, "Well, taste it and see." She put her fingers in her mouth.

Vicki decided to taste it a different way. She licked the underside of my prick. It felt fantastic. Then, Robin decided to try it. She put her mouth over my dick and sucked on it like a popsicle. Vicki rubbed more of the liquid on my dick and Robin took another good taste. They took turns licking and sucking my dick and then licked my balls, removing all of the after-shave lotion. It didn't sting anymore.

Then Robin said to Vicki, "The last thing we do is shave his face. I want you to do that while I watch."

Robin lathered my face with the shaving cream. I expected Vicki to stand beside me for the shave, but she surprised me by climbing onto the chair. She straddled my waist, lifting her skirt, and positioned herself over my hips. She seated herself so her crotch was over my dick. I was amazed to feel the soft skin of Vicki's bare pussy against my dick. She wasn't wearing any underwear under her skirt. The hot skin of her pussy lips engulfed my dick. I could feel her pubic hair when she wiggled herself around on my lap. She moved back and forth, stimulating herself, and me.

Robin was done lathering-up my face and lifted my head up into Vicki's breasts. I rubbed my face in between her mounds and the white shaving cream covered her tits. Seeing those beauties with the white cream on them was a real treat.

Both Robin and Vicki were a bit giggly, probably due to the alcohol from my prick. While Vicki was pressing my prick into my abdomen, Robin reached under Vicki's pussy and grabbed my cock. She aimed it up and found the opening to Vicki's vagina. Vicki sat down and was now impaled on my cock. It felt so wonderful to be inside Vicki's (my wife's) cunt. She rocked back and forth to move me around inside her.

Robin walked beside us. She leaned into Vicki and they exchanged a very passionate kiss while rubbing their bare breasts together. This was a surprise and something I wanted to know more about. Robin walked away and waved. She cleaned the saving cream from her breasts and put her shirt on.

She walked to the door. "I think my apprentice is doing pretty well, isn't she?" She said.

I replied, "She's already graduated as far as I'm concerned."

Now we were alone. My wife was riding my prick with the straight razor in her hand. She would stop for a moment and shave some, but she was not paying attention. After she nicked me, I took the razor from her. I pulled her to me and buried my head in her chest. I licked her tits and nuzzled the saving cream over my nose.

I said to my wife, "This was a surprise."

She said, "Robin had the idea. She volunteered to let us use her shop on condition that she could see your prick and see me suck your cock."

"She also put my dick inside you."

"That was a bonus. Having another woman stick a man's cock in me was a turn-on, for sure."

"Are you and she getting it on?" I asked.

She said, "You'll have to wait to find out."

She kissed me and we fucked vigorously until she came. She was riding me like I was a mechanical bull or something. She was hot inside and her pussy was dripping wet. Feeling her cunt tense-up with her orgasm, sent a signal to my prick that it was time to unload. I felt the wonderful feeling of coming inside my wife's pussy.

We slowly uncoupled and she got down. I was naked and she was only wearing her skirt. She looked beautiful with her breasts jiggling as she moved. We cleaned up, got dressed and walked out of the beauty shop.

"I like your haircut." She said.

"I got my prick shaved too."

"Ooh, I'll bet that looks nice."

"Maybe, but once having the straight razor near my nuts was enough."

She said, "If I had slipped, it would've hurt me more than you."

We went off and had a nice late dinner before heading home. She had to use a napkin to keep the cum in her naked cunt from dripping all over her chair.

When we finished, we drove home. She was eager to feel my smoothly shaved face rub against her thighs and her pussy. She loved it.