Role Playing Ch. 14: Free Ride

Story Info
She negotiates for a free ride home.
1.4k words
4.43
4.7k
6

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROLE PLAYING FREE RIDE

I was in my car in a parking lot by a city park when a woman walked up beside the car. She was dressed in running clothes, a t-shirt that left part of her midriff bare, gym shorts and running shoes. She was an attractive woman with blonde hair tied in a pony tail. She looked like she was in her forties. She had obviously been exercising as evidenced by her wet shirt and the perspiration that covered her body and gave her skin an attractive glow.

"Are you my Uber of Lift or whatever?" She asked.

I said "Ye ma'am. Where can I take you?"

She gave me an address and got in the car.

I asked, "This isn't that far, why aren't you running home?"

She said, "I pulled a muscle in my groin and can't finish my run."

I was tempted to ask to examine the muscle, but passed.

After a moment driving, she said, "This sports bra is killing me. Don't look."

She pulled her t-shirt over her head and then the sports bra. I was looking through the mirror and saw her tits jiggle as she took off her clothes and was topless.

"You're looking." She said.

"Well, I have to look for traffic in the mirror." I said.

"Did you get a good look at my tits?" She asked.

"Not really, just a glimpse."

She said, "Well take a look now."

I turned around and she pulled her t-shirt up to her neck, exposing her beauties to me. I almost hit a car in front of me so I pulled to the side of the road for a moment. I got a good look at her tits before she lowered her shirt.

"Do I get a discount on the fare for showing you my boobs?"

I answered, "We might be able to work something out if I could play with them a little."

"You must be some kind of a pervert." She said.

My answer was, "Well actually, I have a friend who is a doctor and he tells me I'm a lesbian because I like to eat pussy."

She said, "You wouldn't like mine. It's all hot and sweaty."

I replied, "Hot and sweaty women turn-me-on."

She asked, "So, you like to eat sweaty pussies?"

"It's one of my favorite things in the world."

She was quiet for a few moments, then she said, "If I let you eat my pussy, would this ride be free?"

I quickly answered, "I think that could be arranged. I have to keep track of all my rides, though."

"You could say I was a no-show."

"Okay. If you are serious, we have a deal." I said.

She asked, "You'd really like to put your face in my sweaty cunt after I've been running for an hour?"

"Yes ma'am. I would and you would like it too,"

She asked, "Okay, where can we go?"

I told her I knew a shopping center with large parking lot behind the buildings where we could go. She agreed.

As we drove, I asked her, "Does your husband like to eat you out?"

She asked, "How do you know I'm married?"

"You have a ring on."

"Maybe I just wear that to keep guys like you from hitting on me." She said.

"Some guys like to hit on married women."

"Why?"

"I don't know. It's kind of challenge and you get a feeling of doing something you shouldn't when you fuck a guy's wife."

"You've done that?"

"A few times." I told her.

"So, you'd fuck me if I was willing, even though I'm married?"

"I sure would. It would be thrill for both of us. Married pussy is the best."

She said, "I'll just settle for being eaten-out, if you are as good as you say you are."

We arrived at the parking lot and I pulled to the very back, hiding the car behind some trailers that were parked there.

I shut-off the car and walked around to the rear door. I opened it and the lady slid toward the door. She lifted her hips and pulled her shorts and panties down her legs. I took them from her knees to her feet and removed them and her shoes and socks. Her t-shirt had ridden up to her shoulders so she was naked from her neck to her feet. Her bare skin was shiny from the perspiration that covered her.

I took one of her legs and ran my mouth along the smooth skin of her calf. I kissed her feet. They had been in her shoes and had the accompanying scent. I inhaled her fragrance and licked her toes, sucking a couple of them into my mouth. She thought that was neat.

I moved my attention to her legs and rubbed her thigh with my mouth and nose. I could smell the sweat combined with the distinct odor of her pussy. It intoxicated me. I eagerly put my mouth on the inside of her thighs, moving up toward her snatch and then retreating. Her pussy was covered in sweat and her pubic hair was wet and matted. I put my nose in her bush and inhaled the pungent smell.

She said, "It's gross isn't it?"

I said, "No. I love it. It's the sexiest smell in the world, sweaty cunt."

With that, I put my face into her crotch and rubbed my nose and my tongue in her slit, tasting and inhaling her flavor. The sweat made her skin tacky and my lips didn't slide as easily. I lightly bit her skin and tasted the salty taste of her sweat. My tongue danced on her clit for a bit and then I pushed my face into her and stuck my tongue in her cunt-hole. She loved it as evidenced by the gush of her fluid that covered my face. I moved my face and tongue rapidly from one spot to the next. I took her clit between my lips and sucked on it. She was humping my face and held the back of my head to keep me there. My hands reached up and found her nipples, lightly pinching them between my fingers. She was breathing heavily, obviously enjoying what I was doing. I licked the space between her cunt and her asshole, flicking my tongue over it. She sighed and lifted up, inviting me to tongue her asshole. I swirled my tongue in her tight little opening and then returned my attention to her cunt. I licked her with more forcefulness, driving her to have an orgasm. She was coming now. Her legs muscles were tensing and she wrapped them around my head. I felt her spasming and heard her gasps as I brought her off. More of her juice covered my face, mixing with her previous discharge and her sweat. The combined taste of salty sweat and her female cum was wonderful.

She finished her orgasm and I continued to kiss her soft flesh while she calmed down. I ran my lips over her labia and licked around her opening. Her clit was sensitive, so I left it alone. I ran my nose through her matted, sweaty bush again. Her scent was glorious. I love eating a smelly, sweaty cunt. I could eat this lady's cunt all day.

She sat up and said, "Thank you. That was wonderful. I wish my husband liked eating my sweaty pussy."

"He doesn't know what he's missing." I replied.

I started to unbuckle my belt, intending to slip my frustrated cock into her, but she pushed me away. She said, there are some people watching from the trees over there. I turned to catch a glimpse of two young men watching us.

I picked up the lady's shoes and her shorts and took them with me to the front seat. She was just wearing the t-shirt which didn't cover anything below her navel when we drove off. I drove to the address she had given me with a nearly naked woman in the back seat.

"Will your husband be home?" I asked.

"No, not yet." Then she asked, "Could I build up some credit for more free rides if I let you fuck me?"

"I think we could negotiate something."

We arrived at our house. The woman was my wife. This was a role-play.

She invited me into the house saying, "Come in and let's negotiate."

I watched her bare ass wiggle as she ran to the door and unlocked it. I left her clothes in the car and followed her. We didn't get very far. She stopped in the living room.

She sat on my face beside the couch. After a few minutes of me tonguing her clit, she moved up an sat on my cock. "Why don't you add some cum to my sweaty, smelly cunt?"

I sure did.