Role Playing Ch. 16: Flasher

Story Info
Flasher exposes himself to wife.
2.2k words
4.54
3.2k
3
0

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROLE PLAYING FLASHER

This is another role-playing story involving my wife and me.

It was cloudy day in a park near where we live. I was setting my frame of mind to play the role. So, here we go.

I was standing behind some shrubs. I had watched her since she came into the park. I had seen her before. She was very attractive, mid-forties, nice tits, not skinny but not fat either. She's wearing a short skirt that shows her legs well above the knees and her white blouse is tight enough to emphasize her ample breasts. I need to be closer to see if her nipples are showing. She's a hottie. I'm thinking about what she would look like naked. I wonder if she shaves her pussy or has a scruffy bush.

I dared myself to do it when she came by me on the path. The park, particularly way in the back was mostly deserted, a few joggers. She likes to walk back here; I thinks it's because she is looking for what I have. I picture her as a divorcee. She doesn't wear a wedding ring and a woman that hot wouldn't be a spinster. No, some lucky guy had put his dick in her and now I was sure she missed it. I hoped she would be attracted to my cock. I could give her what she needs.

I'm an exhibitionist. I like to be seen naked by women. Some would call me a flasher or a pervert. If I were a woman flashing my body, it would be acceptable but when a man does it, society frowns upon it. I like the thrill and risk of showing myself in public. If I were caught, I would certainly lose my job and I might go to jail. Some guys like to climb rocks or sky-dive for a thrill. I like to flash women. It makes my cock hard. In the right circumstances, I'm sure it excites the woman just as much.

I've gone to nude beaches and walked around, showing my dick to the women. I imagine some of them wanting to ditch their husbands and get serviced by my impressive manhood. The problem is that I often get a hard-on which is really frowned upon. Sometimes I have to go behind the dunes and whack-off so my dick deflates.

I haven't done anything like this for a long time, but while watching people in the park, I have become attracted to this lovely woman. I don't know her name, but we bonded when she looked at me the other day when we passed. I got a scent of her perfume.

I'm wearing just my raincoat which reaches below my knees. I have unbuttoned it. I am naked underneath. I feel my dick getting aroused. It wants to be seen. I want her to see it.

Here she comes. I'm waiting in a picnic shelter and she will walk right by me. I don't know what will happen after I do it. Will she run or will she stay? Will I run or will I stay?

The woman (hint-it's my wife) comes around the corner. When she is ten feet away from me, I step out of the shelter. I pull my raincoat open and show her my body. My dick stands up proudly. I have a small amount of hair on my chest and my legs and I have a nice patch of pubic hair above my penis. I hold for a second just, but just as I start to close my coat, she speaks to me.

"Well, hello." She says, a very unexpected response. Most women scream or say something rude about the adequacy of my male endowment. She keeps looking and walks toward me.

"May I take a photo?" She asks while getting her cell phone from her purse.

I'm stunned. Her reaction is totally unexpected. Why does she want the photo? Does she like me, or will she use it to get me in trouble? I close the coat.

She says, "What's the matter big boy? I thought you wanted me to see that nice prick you have."

"Why do you want a photo?" I ask, overwhelmed by the fact that I am actually having a conversation with her. I notice her nipples poking through her blouse. Boy, would I like to see those beauties.

She says "I want to remember what you look like. I can look at your photo while I'm alone in bed tonight, wishing I had some company."

Wow. There's an erotic thought, this lovely woman diddling herself while looking at a picture of my cock. I can imagine her naked body with her hands between her legs, thinking about me.

"You won't show it to anyone else, will you?" I asked.

She said, "Why not? I have some girlfriends who might like to see your nice hard dick. It's really nice." She licked her lips.

More exotic thoughts went through my mind.

I did it. I opened my coat. My cock was rigid, as hard as it ever gets. The thrill is indescribable. The cool air blowing over my naked body adds to the sensation. She took her photo; she took two.

Then she said, "Busted." She shows me a badge. "I'm a cop and you are busted, you creep."

I didn't know what to do. I could run and hope she couldn't identify me. While I was trying to decide what to do, she came at me. She grabbed my arm and turned me against the picnic shelter. She pulled my arms so they were behind my back and she put handcuffs on me. She reached in the pocket of my coat and found my wallet, with identification information. It was stupid to have ID with me. I was fully uncovered in the front with my coat open but my dick was wilting now.

"Well, Mr. Mason." She said. "You are in a lot of trouble."

"You entrapped me. You asked me to open my coat. I was just sitting here minding my own business."

"Uh huh. You just happened to be minding your own business, but you happened to be naked under your coat. You left the house in a hurry and forgot to get dressed; or your suit was late coming back from the dry cleaners." She went on. "I've heard some bullshit stories. Let's see what you can come up with."

She walked me inside the shelter. There were three feet high walls along the sides and there were four picnic tables under the shelter. She walked me over to one of the tables. My coat was still open. My dick had gone soft, though.

"I'm going to take you down to the station. There will be a lot of people you can flash in your holding cell."

I pleaded, "Please, is there some way you could let me go with just a warning?"

She laughed at that and said. "How about if I let you go if you can come without touching yourself?"

I said, "Okay, whatever you want. Please don't report me. I'm a delivery truck driver and I'll lose my job if the company finds out."

She walked back and forth in front of me for a few seconds. "Why aren't you hard?"

"I'm scared, I guess."

"Isn't this your dream, getting to talk to me while I look at your prick?" She asked.

"I suppose I didn't fully anticipate how things would go."

"Did you think that I would be so impressed with your cock that I'd want to be your friend?"

I nodded and she continued. "What would you have expected me to do if I was your friend?"

"You know." I mumbled, unsure of what to say.

"Would you have expected me to play with your cock, even suck it? Or, would you expect me to show you some of my body too? I'll bet you'd like to see my boobs."

I nodded.

She walked over and put her hand on my cock. I was surprised. The conflicting feelings of fear and eroticism tangled in my mind. My cock had no problem deciding how to respond. It grew hard in her hand.

"You do have a nice cock." She said. "It's too bad I'm a lesbian."

I quipped, "Well, I'm part lesbian too. I like to eat pussy."

She laughed and I took a big chance and said, "Let me see your tits."

She laughed again and said. "What if I let you go if you ate out my ass?"

Wow! I didn't expect that, but I'd do just about anything to get out of trouble and eating this woman's ass was an inviting proposition.

I said, "I'll eat your ass better than it's ever been eaten."

"Do you eat a lot of ass, your buddies', maybe?"

"No, I just like to give head to women. I have a long tongue." A true statement.

She said, "You seem like a nice guy. A pervert, but a nice one, maybe. I don't relish the paperwork and if you went to jail, you'd have a rough time. My love partner is being a bitch and I could use some good head. Let's see what you can do."

She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down her legs. I got a view of almost all of her legs, her nice, smooth skin. She had me sit down on the concrete floor of the shelter and she came forward. She turned around and put her feet outside of my legs and moved her ass toward my head. She bent at the waist and lifted her skirt; then she pulled her ass-cheeks apart. I was looking right at her rosebud of-an-asshole. It was tiny and tight. I knew what to do, of course. I put my face into her ass and licked her rear entrance. I swirled my tongue around her anus, sticking it inside her and swirling around the rim. I bit lightly over her little opening. She was excited now and pushed her ass into my face. My dick was as hard as a rock.

"Suck my asshole, you pervert." She said.

She backed into me more. I still had my hands cuffed behind my back, but I was able to scoot forward and lower my head just a little so I could lick the sensitive area between her asshole and her pussy. She liked that and bent over a bit more to give me better access. I had a better angle now, so I ran my tongue along her pussy lips and probed between them. With her legs spread, I was able to find the entrance to her treasure box. I had my face buried in her crotch and was tonguing the opening to her vagina. She was dripping her fluids all over my face.

She was bent over, in an uncomfortable position, so she stood and climbed onto one of the picnic tables. She laid on her back, with her bare pussy at the edge of the table and with her legs raised. I stood and bent to put my face into her crotch. She had a wonderful pussy, with a nice hairy beaver. Her cunt was pink and wet from her excitement. I licked her soft folds with great enthusiasm. Getting out of trouble was no longer a concern. I wanted to make this woman come. She treated me to the rare experience of a woman squirting onto my face. The tangy fluid gushed out of her cunt and I opened my mouth to taste her nectar. My face was covered with her juices. I slobbered all over her crotch, licking, lightly biting and rubbing my nose in her treasures.

"Put your dick in me." She suddenly said.

I stood and the table was just the right height. My cock was hard as a rock. I aimed my prick at the inviting target and slid it inside her hot box. She was tight and she was wet and slippery. My dick slid in and out easily and she added to my pleasure by massaging it with her cunt muscles. I was like a matador, standing with my hands behind my back, thrusting my sword into its target.

I looked at her and said, "You forgot to read me my rights."

She said, "I think we're going beyond any constitutional rights you might have."

Humping back and forth excited her even more and she soon brought me to orgasm. I blasted my cum inside her. I pushed in, wanted to get as much inside her as I could. When my dick went limp and flopped out, I backed away and saw a gush of my white semen pouring out of her gaping cunt. It was nasty-looking, but very erotic at the same time.

"There, I came without touching my cock."

She looked at me and said, "You must be proud of yourself." I sure was although I never did get to see her naked.

She finally stood up, pulled her skirt down and undid my handcuffs.

"There's pot-roast for dinner. Are you coming right home, or are you going to flash some other unsuspecting women?"

"Aren't we being sarcastic?" I said "That was just part of the role-playing."

She looked at me and said, "I don't know. You seemed to really get excited, showing your cock in public."

"Only because of you." I said, but I thought maybe she did have a point. It was hot showing my dick, acting like I was showing it to a stranger. I need to get those thoughts out of my head.