Role Playing Ch. 19: Change of Plans

Story Info
They include others in their adventures.
2.8k words
4.77
4.3k
5

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROLE PLAYING 10, CHANGE OF PLANS

My wife Valerie and I have been having fun with role playing, and were looking for some new ideas after our attempt to fool our friends Clark and Monica into believing that my wife was hypnotized was unsuccessful. They both figured it out but went along with the sham and had my wife strip and give Clark a blow job. Clark had come in her mouth and Val and Monica had eaten each other's pussies.

My wife and I discussed a few ideas and then she came up with a good one.

"You could be the boss and I could pretend to be Clark's wife. He screwed up something so you say you will let it go if you can screw his wife. Then you do it right in the office with him watching."

I asked, "What about Monica? Won't she want to be involved?"

My wife had an answer, "She's a whiz with a video camera. She can make a movie."

I replied, "So, now we're making porno flicks?"

"Sure. We can watch and re-live what we did."

I thought it all sounded good, so my wife volunteered to talk to Monica about the idea. We had taken the step of expanding our role-play to include others, so this was a logical move. We hadn't graduated to having more than oral sex with others, yet. We were moving in that direction.

Monica and Clark readily agreed, although they were a little disappointed that they were just going to watch and not have sex themselves. Val said we'd have to do the next role-play with them as the focus and asked them to think of a scenario.

We arranged to use my office for the role-play. We went in on a Saturday when nobody else was there. I was sitting behind the desk when Clark and my wife came into the office. Their role-names would be Ben and Alice. Monica was discreetly off to the side with her video camera.

"You asked me to come in boss?" He said to me. "Alice and I were out shopping. I hope it's okay that she is with me."

"No problem. It's always nice to see Alice." I replied.

Alice (my wife) went into another office and was looking at her phone while I talked with Ben.

"Ben, you fucked up. You misquoted the price of air conditioning equipment on the bid for the new school."

He said, "I'm sure I didn't misquote."

I showed him a piece of paper, the supposed bid sheet. "We're going to lose our ass on this one."

He looked for a moment and then he saw the error. "Oh shit. I'm sorry. We'll have to change the bid."

I said, "We can't. This is a government project and we already confirmed the bid. We can't get out of it without losing our bond. That would screw us up for future work if we lose our bonding capability."

He was thinking about it when his (my) wife came in. He took a moment to explain the situation to her.

She looked at him and said, "You dumb shit. How could you fuck up like that?"

I said, "You are probably going to get fired for this. The guys upstairs don't put up with much when someone fucks up a bid."

Ben said, "Oh man. I've been here twenty years and haven't made many mistakes."

"You've made a few." I noted. "This isn't your first screw-up, but it's your biggest."

"Can't you cover for me somehow? Blame it on someone or something else. Maybe the manufacturer mis-quoted." He pleaded.

"We have their quote in writing. You included three instead of ten units in your bid. When you add the labor costs you didn't include and the mark-up, it'll certainly suck up all our profit and probably cause us to lose money. There'll be hell to pay. I may lose my job too. Those guys upstairs have no mercy. They can replace both of us with younger, cheaper, people."

Ben was trying to find a way to avoid responsibility. "We could blame it on the new kid. They won't fire him because he's a minority."

"That won't work. The kid will deny it and we couldn't show any evidence to pin it on him." I said.

Then Ben got a bit nasty. "You know, you are supposed to check the bids. It's as much your fault as mine."

"Bullshit. Don't try to pass your fuck-up on to me. I shouldn't have to check every detail. Maybe you deserve to be fired."

'Alice' spoke up. "He didn't mean that. He really appreciates working for you. He's always telling me how you look out for him." She was laying it on thick.

I said, "Alice, if it wasn't for you, I probably would have fired him a long time ago."

That aroused Ben's suspicions. "What do you mean by that?"

I said, "What do you think?" I was baiting him.

He took the bait and said to Alice "Is there something going on between you two?"

Alice said, "What!! You asshole. There's nothing going on. How dare you accuse me of that."

I knew I had put a wedge between them and pushed it further. "You'll never hear anything from me." Not quite a denial; enough to provoke Ben. He glared at Alice who looked at him, baffled.

Then Ben said, "You've fantasized about fucking my boss when we are making love. You pretend he's fucking you instead of me."

Alice gaped at him, "That's just fantasy stuff. I say it to get you off. I can't believe you told him that."

I wanted to know more. I said to Alice, "Really. How was I in bed?"

She looked at me and said, "It's just make-believe. He shouldn't have said anything."

I said, "But you fantasized about me fucking you."

Ben said to his wife, "Are you sure that's all it is?"

Alice said, "Yes, you asshole. I've never cheated on you. You know that."

I decided to take advantage. I thought for a minute and said, "Look Ben, I like you and Alice. Maybe I can just cover up your mistake. I'd just say we had to go down on our price to get the job. The guys running the project will just have to make it work. I'm the project manager. I can just not tell anyone."

Ben breathed a sigh of relief. "Wow. You'd do that for me?"

I said, "I would want something in return."

He said, "Anything man. I can't lose this job. I'll never find anything as good in this economy."

"I want to fuck your wife." I said. "I think she's hot. I've wondered how she would be in bed. She fantasizes about me. We'd all benefit."

Alice, "So how do we all benefit?"

I said, "Ben saves his job. I get to fuck you. You fulfill your fantasy and show-up your asshole husband by fucking someone while he watches."

She said, "He would get off watching me with someone else. He has cuckold fantasies."

Ben said nothing.

I said, "You two stand up and let me look at Alice." They did. Alice was wearing a white-buttoned blouse over a pleated wool skirt with sneakers.

Then I said, "Ben, unbutton your wife's blouse."

Ben said, "Shit." And looked at 'his wife'.

She said, "Go ahead. You got yourself into this. I guess I have to save your ass, with a piece of my ass."

Ben slowly unbuttoned her blouse. One, then another and another. Her bra and the top of her breasts came into view. He continued with another button and then the final one.

"Take her blouse off." I told him. He pulled the blouse out of her skirt and took it off her shoulders. I could see the color of her nipples under her bra. She was breathing heavily and her skin was flushed.

"Take off her bra." He unhooked it in the back and pulled the straps off her shoulders and away from her chest. Alice's nipples were hard and her breasts hung just a little. She looked at me shyly.

"Play with her tits. Suck the nipples." I told him. I was taking advantage of the role-play to have our friend play with his (my) wife's tits. He fondled her breasts and licked her nipples. My cock was hard now, watching her get stripped in front of me.

"Take your shoes and socks off." I told her. She looked right into my eyes while she lifted one foot and pulled off her shoe and the white sock. Then she did it with the other foot. She stood there defiantly. Daring me to keep going. I did.

"Ben, undo your wife's skirt." I instructed. He undid the belt, then unbuttoned the skirt and let it drop to the floor. She stood there in just her pale pink panties. The dark outline of her pubic hair could be seen through the cotton panties. The contrast in the color of her areolas and nipples with her soft pink breasts made my dick twitch.

"Turn around." I instructed and Alice slowly turned around in front of me. Her ass was held tightly in her panties and I could see the shadow of her crack through her panties. She was beautiful and Ben was sharing the view. Monica continued to take video of my nearly naked wife from the side of the room.

"Ben, take your wife's panties off." Ben slowly put his hands on the waist-band of her underwear and pulled the small garment down to her knees. They fell to the floor and my wife stepped out of them. She stood naked in front of all of us. Her public hair and her nipples were on display and she had goose-bumps from being naked in the cool office.

"Ben, get your cock out." He unzipped his pants and pulled his boner out of his pants.

"Alice, rub his cock for him. Get him nice and hard so he can enjoy watching me fuck you." She put her hand on his rigid prick and stoked him. He was certainly enjoying himself. I was ad-libbing, not having discussed exactly what 'Alice' and 'Ben' would do with each other.

"Ben, strip. I want you naked while you watch me fuck your wife." Ben paused a second then decided to go along with the request (we hadn't planned this part). He stripped off his shirt, then pulled his pants down and stood there, naked with his prick standing out. He had a hard-on from looking at 'Alice' (my wife). Seeing the two of them standing there naked was a fantastic sight. I had found that I liked others seeing my wife naked and touching her and I think she enjoyed it more than I did.

I came around the desk to Alice. I kissed her on the lips and ran my fingers lightly over her breasts. She shivered from the cold and from being exposed in front of Monica and Clark ('Ben'). I directed her to put her hands on the desk and lean forward. Her soft pink ass was right in front of me.

That's when I decided to change the plan. I looked at Ben. "Get your wife ready for me. Lick her pussy."

My wife and Clark looked at me. I nodded and they proceeded. He went between her and the desk and sat with his face level with her pussy. She moved forward, spreading her legs open for him. He put his face in her crotch and began to lick. His head was moving around and I could soon tell that he was reaching important spots by her twisting of her hips. He had his head between her spread her legs with one of his hands on each ass cheek and she pushed her snatch farther into his face. She looked at me with the expression on her face that she gets when she is about to come. She really likes to be eaten. Seeing her standing in the middle of the room, naked, her tits hard, with a man between her legs eating her out was unforgettable. We would have a video to remember it.

I said, "That's it Ben. Get your wife's cunt ready to take my cock."

I walked over to the desk and directed 'Ben' away. I leaned back with my butt against the desk. I undid my pants and dropped them to my knees. My dick sprung out, finally freed for action. "Suck it." I told her. She put her mouth on my cock and proceeded to give me one of her marvelous blow-jobs. Her head was bobbing up and down, taking my dick in her mouth and part-way into her throat. The pressure on my cock while it was in her mouth caused the cum inside me to boil.

Then I decided to really change the plan. I looked at 'Ben' and said. "Ben, fuck her for me. Get her pussy ready for my cock." My wife looked up at me and I smiled at her. Getting fucked by the other guy was not part of the intended scenario, but it seemed like a nasty idea.

'Ben' was game. He walked up behind 'Alice' and slid his cock into her pussy from behind. She was very wet from his preparation of her pussy with his mouth. She groaned around my cock in her mouth when his cock slid into her cunt. Monica was getting some great video of my wife getting spit-roasted. When 'Ben' pushed his cock into her, he pushed 'Alice' forward and my cock went deeper into her throat. Her eyes were fixated on mine as she rocked back and forth from the movement of Ben's hips and his cock plunging into her. I focused on the feeling of my cock in my wife's mouth while watching another man pushing his dick into from behind. I was a bit surprised at how much I was turned-on by watching another man fuck my wife.

Ben asked, "Where should I come?"

I didn't hesitate. "Come inside her. I want her cunt to be sloppy for me." He obliged and was soon tensing his muscles. His face contorted and he stopped pumping his hips while he emptied his balls into 'Alice's' cunt. She looked up at me. I held her head still so I wouldn't come. I wanted to finish inside her pussy.

"Now sit and watch me fuck your wife." I told 'Ben'.

I moved around behind her. She was leaning on the desk. Her ass stuck out and I could see her cunt lips with the white semen dripping from her opening. I slid my cock into the soaked, sloppy pussy and pumped away. I enjoyed the feeling of 'sloppy seconds' and sawed away. She was so silky smooth inside with another man's cum lubricating her. It was a different feeling from her normal tightness and it felt really good. Fucking a used pussy is a unique experience that I'll not soon forget. My wife. 'Alice' was pulsing with an orgasm when I climaxed. She felt my semen pumping into her and gasped at the wonderful feeling. I felt her cunt muscles squeeze my prick, milking the cum from me.

I pulled my limp cock out of her sloppy hole. Her legs were lewdly spread apart. Monica zeroed in with her camera for a close-up of my wife's cunt with semen from two men dripping out of her. My wife fell forward and rested on the desk, catching her breath. She was spent. She'd been fucked thoroughly.

I went back into my role and said, "Ben, Alice, I'm going to have to keep your error quiet until the project is finished in six months. I'll need to be compensated on a regular basis until then. I don't care if you are there or not, Ben, but I'll need Alice to come by every week or so."

Ben meekly bowed his head. "Whatever you say."

Alice said, suppressing a smile, "I'll do it, but it'll be for us." She said to her 'husband'.

He said, "You've always wanted to fuck him anyway."

She tartly said, "So what if I did? Now, I can fuck him every week."

We were finished my wife was getting dressed and said, "You changed the plan."

I said, "It was on impulse. I hoped you wouldn't mind and I knew Clark wouldn't"

She just smiled at me and gave me a peck on the lips. "You're so creative."

Monica said, "I got a great video, but I'm horny as a dog in heat."

My wife and I watched as Clark stripped Monica and bent her over the desk and fucked her. My wife picked up the camera and recorded their encore to our main feature.

We were already thinking of what would be our next role-playing adventure.