All Comments on 'Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 12'

by Rewind64

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Allie_0583Allie_0583about 2 years ago

Unexpectedly fast published after chapter 11. Let’s hope chapter 13 comes as fast. As for the story, it’s taking a turn which seems unfair really. ‘ the worst of what happened wasn't due to conscious decisions you made’ it looks to me that this is the only thing that bothered him greatly and that he understood that she was a victim. What about lying after screwing Randy the morning after their threesome, screwing Randy and his friends at the football watch party without any kind of shame. Does she get passes for those too because it’s like it didn’t happened and for me those are worse because it shows her true nature which beyond bad decisions. Her only problem was that Tim might come and see them not that she loves him and can’t do what she was doing to him. That’s worse. That’s why I’m a bit dissapointed. She gets away way too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When’s 13 chapter coming in?

Rewind64Rewind64about 2 years agoAuthor

Five page left in the edit, then I'll submit. Maybe 3-4 days from submission(?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought that it would have been posted by now ☹️ It’s taking quite a while. I am so anxious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous