Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 15

Story Info
I keep on falling.
27.2k words
4.36
2.6k
1

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers

Roller Coaster Ride, Ch. 15

Been a while, so I'll reset the end of 14c, but if you're new to this series, you best start with chapter 1 and catch up. No sex among under 18 fantasy characters in this fantasy story about fantasy people. Please don't judge their fantasy actions too harshly - we are on an erotic literature site, after all.

"My relationship with the band members, however, and especially Rocky, Johnny, and Tommy is shot, so I'll be telling the other dancers I'm out. They want to resume practice next week because the first tour date is early June, but I don't see how I can face those guys again. And if I could, I might try to kill them!"

"So you're going to let those two, well three... well seven all together... you're going to let those seven guys end your dancing dreams? Who, exactly, does that punish?" I ask.

"You don't mean you think I should dance with the Continentals, do you? I thought you'd want me to never go near them again!" she responds with surprise.

I proposition her: "Let's turn this around - can you handle it? By that I mean, can you go dance, be around the band at concerts, live the thrilling and exciting life of a troupe on tour, and be professional about it? If you're going to engage in an orgy again, no, I don't think you should.

"However, if you just want to dance and entertain, which you're crazy good at, and keep your panties on around the band members and groupies, sure, I'm in favor. I love to watch you dance and hear you sing, and so do the guys and girls down home, and Dub, who thought you were magnificent when he watched the video. So why not?"

A big smile replaces the angst on her face, "You are the best husband ever! I do LOVE to dance and entertain, and I promise I will keep my panties on for everyone... except my husband, who gets whatever he wants!"

"You might want to qualify that" I tease, "the other dancers are pretty cute too."

"I think you already know all about them, don't you?" she asks with a knowing tone.

"Don't ask questions unless you want to know the answer" I warn lightly. She shakes her head and changes the subject, "Let's talk about the logistics of putting the dance team back together!"

That became our focus until Mark's fever went and stayed down. By then there was little left of the night, we both fell into bed fully clothed and slept until he awakened hours later, again a healthy and happy boy.

Thursday, March 17

Fueled by two pots of coffee, eggs, sausage, biscuits, and a big glass of milk, I'm feeling good. Katy is hyper, partly due to lack of sleep and partly due to the new goal she's set and the 'immediate' tasks to accomplish achievement. Bree, Brittney, and Angie are thrilled to hear from her, and even more thrilled that the dance troupe is rebuilding.

Joyce is thrilled by the opportunity to create the costumes, Andrew is scared shitless when she calls, and I can tell his butt is clinching at her chilly tone of voice, but he's thrilled that she's willing to go forward...with a few conditions.

The call to Chad is...awkward. He was there for the finale on January 1; he knows what happened to Katy; he knows what I told Rocky and Johnny a week later; he's moved on from the dancers and opening for the ZZ Top Tour in Texas. When Katy says they girls are still planning to dance, and that Andrew says the gig is still theirs unless they don't want it, he warms up.

When she assures him I'm cool with it...with a few conditions...he's thrilled at the prospect. He doesn't even ask what conditions, but Katy puts me on the phone to talk to him, leaves the room, and shuts the door.

After the 'hello, how are ya?' is over I ask "I'm sure you remember Malcom, Terry, and Carl; did you hear about them getting indicted for about a dozen felony and sex crimes?" He answers in the affirmative.

"Suppose you had a band member who knew them before that night, who was a subscriber to both their porn sites; how would you feel about that?" I ask.

He hesitates, then answers "That's disappointing, if true, but what does that mean in this situation?"

I proceed, "Let's suppose for a moment that knowing them and being a 'comped' member of their porn website and dark web hard-core porn site indicates that he set up the drugging and filming of my wife, without her consent, for use on the porn sites. Let's pretend that he planned to participate in the subsequent blackmailing of said wife to coerce her into doing more porn, etc. Would that affect your feelings?"

"Hell, yes it would! That's more than immoral, it's illegal!" he answers vehemently.

"I know you've had a lot of different members over the years, and you have backups because everyone can't be at every gig; do you have a good backup drummer in the wings?" I inquire.

"Hell, yes I do! That's the first MF that came to mind when you said those things. I'll fire his ass tonight and we'll go forward with the new member tomorrow at Swiss Alp!" he responds.

"How about you do me a favor?" I ask. "Don't fire him just yet, but have the replacement ready. I'd like to have a short conversation with him before you go on, and he might not be available after that conversation, depending on how it goes."

"Done!" Chad exclaims "And I hope your 'conversation' ends with him missing his nuts!"

"We'll see" I reply "And thanks for going along."

His voice gets really emotional as he says "Tim, I say this with the greatest sincerity: I've been sick to my soul ever since that night, and I read the riot act to everyone involved. I honestly think Johnny and Rocky feel worse than I do, and the kids saw the light after your meeting with them at the lodge. I promise you I'll break up the band before I'll let something like that happen again!

"Katy is the best thing that ever happened to our little band, and if we get the ZZ Top gig it will be because of her and the other dancers. To have her treated that way... makes me sick! Tim, the fact that you're still with her and supporting her tells me that you're every bit the man you appear to be. God bless both of you!!"

We say our goodbyes after I tell him I'll see him tomorrow night, and I go back into the living room. Katy looks askance at me. I tell her it all went well, and ask when the dance team is getting together again. She replies they are practicing Saturday in Bastrop and Sunday here.

"What would you think about inviting them to meet us at a benefit dance tomorrow night at Swiss Alp?

"Your favorite band will be playing there, and you can get reacquainted with their music in person, as a spectator."

The look on her face is priceless; she's excited, but disbelieving, not sure whether this is a prank or she should celebrate. I assure her I'm serious, and he gives me a big hug.

"I'm so grateful that I have you! I want to show you just how grateful, mister, so let's get up to the bedroom!"

There are two minor problems with that idea running around in the kitchen, I remind her, and also remind her that the girls need to be invited so we'll know who can come. She grabs me by the cock, squeezes, and tells me okay, but later... I smile and go play with the boys.

That night after bedtime she exhibits her gratitude in many ways: on top, on bottom, in front, and face down, using every means at her disposal...or rather at my disposal.

Friday, March 18

I know I really should tell her what I have planned, but I don't want her to worry, so I just stay quiet. She asks if Joyce can go with us, I tell her she certainly can, just tell her to meet us at home and we will leave from here. When she's not around I call Randy and ask him if he wants to go; he does, of course, and thanks me for the offer. I tell him to be at our house at 6:30, and BYOB.

Katy is at Joyce's store most of the afternoon 'because she doesn't have anything to wear', but when she comes out dressed in a sleeveless, sequined, merlot-colored jumpsuit I'm glad she did. Joyce arrives in a fancy pant set that shows off her assets well, and they begin getting ready to go.

Lisa, is our babysitter tonight, and she looks as scrumptious as her big sister, Brooke, always does.

The ladies are ready to leave; the doorbell rings, I open it, and Randy comes in carrying his favorite Texas bourbon. I'm positioned so that I can see Katy's eyes get wide when he walks in, and I can see him blush when he sees her. 'Good', I think 'Let's get this all out in the open and test her resolve early on.'

The radio is blaring oldies as we head south in the old muscle car, my restored 1970 Malibu Super Sport, and everyone but me is drinking, open container be damned. We're way early, so the band is just bringing things in and getting set up. We make a generous donation to the benefit, and claim a big table beside the dance floor and somewhat close to the band.

Bree and Brittney arrive, followed closely by Angie and her mom; they all look ravishing, and the greetings are memorable.

Everyone gets a drink and we start catching up on what has happened since January 1. Chad walks outside the curtain where I can see him and makes a subtle gesture. I excuse myself and walk away toward the bathroom before circling over to the bandstand; no one at our table seems to notice. Chad points outside and says "He's all yours!"

I make my way down the stairs and around back to where Tommy is talking to Johnny, Rocky, and one of the boys involved in 'the incident at the lodge'. They stop talking and spread apart when I approach, but I did hear them discussing how good Katy looks before they went quiet.

Without further ado, I walk straight to Tommy, get face to face, and in my menacing voice, say, "I know that you planned the debacle at the lodge with your buddies. I also know the plans you made for my wife's future in porn. You see, your idiot friends left everything accessible! By 'everything' I mean all their records, their notes, and their subscriber lists, and by 'accessible' I mean unguarded on the internet. So, when I say 'I know', I know."

Tommy's eyes go cold, his hands turn into fists, and the rage is upon him. "Fuck you! You don't know shit! If you actually knew all that I'd be in jail with them, so go fuck yourself!"

I taunt him, "Maybe the cops are on their way right now. Maybe tonight instead of raping some drugged woman you'll be being raped in your jail cell. If you're lucky, maybe someone will slip you some rohypnol like you slipped into my wife's second drink."

He steps closer "I said go fuck yourself! That didn't happen! Your wife is just a slut; she is the one who teased us until we gave her what she wanted - a good gangbanging!"

I hold my ground "I guess the courts can settle that. I'll be there to testify with the documentation I was sent. I'm pretty sure you're going to do some serious time. Maybe you Malcom, Terry, and Carl can take turns getting gangbanged, which I'm sure all of you will enjoy!"

The others have backed up and they look stricken; Tommy explodes "You shouldn't have married a whore, man! We didn't do anything she didn't beg us to do, and she wanted more, and more, and more! A slut like her..."

He doesn't finish because he stupidly punches me; or rather at me. I've been ready, so I knock the overhand right aside with my forearm and pound his stomach, ribs, and chest. I don't let him bend over; I pound his skinny body everywhere I can reach, step back, and knock his ass OUT with a blow that messes up his eyes and cheek. With measure coldness I place the heel of my boot on his right hand, transfer my weight to it, and then pivot; a one-handed drummer might have trouble getting work, but that's his problem, not mine.

He lies there in a heap, and I turn to the nearest witnesses "You saw him swing at me after insulting my wife repeatedly, right?" They all three nod affirmatively, and Chad steps from behind a car "I did too!"

Several female voices speak up from the stairs "And we did too!" Katy and the crew must have noticed me leaving, because they apparently were watching and listening.

Just then, a blackout Tahoe pulls in and two Texas Rangers step out, badges shining. They put on their hats and inquire, "Anyone know a guy named Tommy Roberts? We need to speak to him."

Chad speaks up first, pointing at the prostrate figure on the ground "He's right here, officer. He attacked this gentleman, and that proved to be a mistake."

They look at me, at Tommy, and say "Well, that saves us some trouble. We'll read him his rights when he wakes up."

They lift him, cuff him, drag-carry him to the car, and dump him in the back seat, face down. After taking our names as potential witnesses if he wants to press charges against me, or I want to press charges against him, they wave at us they drive off. No statements were asked or given, so it is clear their interest was in Tommy had to do with something else. Perhaps it was the damning information DD sent to them anonymously?

I look at Johnny, Rocky, and the kid, whose name is Ricky. "Have any concerns about what just happened?" They shake their heads, and I turn to go "Tim! Wait, man; we're so, so sorry!" says Rocky. "We didn't know! We should have known, but we were drunk and high on excitement. It's not an excuse, but it is the truth!"

"Don't tell me - it's my wife you need to tell. She's planning to castrate all four of you." He and the other three turn toward where Katy is standing on the stairs and he starts "Katy, we're..." She turns on a dime and walks away, back to our table; the others follow.

"Sorry guys; guess you'll have to get used to living without nuts" I say with a shrug, and go inside.

Chad laughs "Eunuchs - maybe then you'll keep your dicks in your pants!"

As I walked toward the steps I hear Johnny saying, "Man, we really fucked up! We should have known, I guess, but she's so fine I was just thrilled that she wanted me...us. I guess that should have been a clue, her suddenly stripping and...all. What the fuck did they give her, Ricky."

I can't hear his response, but l hope it was "I don't know."

I circle by the bar, get a tray full of beer and mixers, and go make my way to the table. As I approach I see six sets of adoring eyes, and a look on Randy's face that describes how glad he is that wasn't him. Audrey exclaims, "Our hero!" and the other girls all clap quietly. To that display, I reply, "I'll be your waiter all night if I get a round of applause each time; you guys must be really thirsty!"

Katy helps me set the tray down on the table, grabs me in a bear hug, and assures me the hero worship is for more than bringing drinks. I look at the adoring eyes and tell them, "I'm sorry you had to see that, but it turns out he was partners with the other three jackasses. In fact, without him none of the events of that night would have happened. He needs to pay for his traitorous duplicity, and that was a down payment. I'm confident the monthly payments will be extracted in prison for a dozen years or more. And, Randy, this is none of your business, so don't start asking."

Katy says "The others aren't getting off with an apology either! I'll think of something!"

I laugh "I told them you planned to cut off their nuts, so you can play that out. They looked plenty worried, like they know you might!" The girls all laugh aloud, Randy looks mystified, and I take my seat.

The crowd arrives at 8:00, just before the band starts playing. Barry, the new drummer, is a good-looking youngster who has a mic and sings harmony, mostly. There is a song where he's the lead singer, and he is good. Since Tommy did neither, this seems like an upgrade to me.

I'm glad; I didn't want to end the band, but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

The beer was cold, the company was fantastic, the band was excellent, and we danced and talked the night away. Having six hot girls at the table asking makes it impossible to say no to dance requests, and I danced more than probably ever; Randy did too.

Of course, the downside is there is a constant flow of single men around the table. The girls are friendly and ready to dance, but each looks to me for permission before they accept. The faces keep changing because it seems they make it clear that dancing is the extent of their involvement.

The drinking is steady but not of the binge variety and a light buzz is maintained all night. It's actually been an ideal night, relaxed and yet exciting, and my wife is enjoying herself and 'behaving', as she calls it. Yes, she's danced with others, especially on the fast stuff, but not without checking with me first. The band members drop by to say hello, but they spend their breaks at 'their table' with their wives, girlfriends, and groupies.

Since I'm driving, I've fallen a bit behind in the drinking; perhaps that's why I'm aware that my dance partners are a bit closer now than earlier, and that holds true with their other male dance partners. They all feel wonderful with our bodies touching and their heads on my shoulder, but Bree and Brittney are starting to drive me crazy, and my cock responds. Then it's Katy's turn; she's completely up against me, rubbing her boobs on my chest, her pussy on my leg, and grabbing my butt from time to time.

This is shaping up to be a really good night!

The last break for the band brings Chad to our table; the band has had one of those nights where it all comes together to make great music for an appreciative crowd, and he's in a great mood. He says hello to everyone, then asks the girls "Well, I don't suppose you ladies would like to grace the area in front of the stage and give everyone a show, would you? No room on the stage, but we can get you some space up front. I know you haven't practiced lately, but the first time you just walked up cold and killed it, so if you want to, we will play whatever music you want. Moreover, if you two want to sing again, we'll do that too. What do you say?"

Katy looks excited but reluctant; the other just look thrilled. They all look at Katy, who looks at me. "Hey, the man has a good point. Y'all killed it without practice before, and I'd love to watch you put on a show again. But, in the end it's up to you."

Katy nods, looks at the others, and tells Chad "Let's do it!"

The dance team troops back stage with Chad to make all the decisions about who, when, and what. Joyce, Audrey, Randy, and I are left at the table. Joyce engages Randy in conversation, and Audrey moves next to me, puts her hand on my leg, and makes me a proposition. "Wanna go outside while we're waiting and let me finish that blow job I started at your house?"

"Yes" I tell her, "but we shouldn't. I'm not at all sure I'll be able to quit at a blow job, and you know how long it takes to thoroughly satisfy you, so...rain check?"

She giggles, squeezes my dick, and says "Of course! Valid anytime, anywhere."

Joyce starts a conversation with Audrey, and Randy leans over to tell me "Damn, that lady is HOT. I'd love to dick her! Is she really Angie's mom? She's a MILF for sure!"

"What about Joyce?" I ask.

"Well, her too, but she's sixth out of six tonight" he replies.

"That just shows you what great company you're in that a sexy woman like that is in last place, right?" I tease. He smiles and nods.

The band comes back out and starts the 1959 classic 'Stagger Lee'; when the slow intro ends Johnny takes the mic while the band holds the beat "We have a VERY SPECIAL TREAT for you tonight! The hugely talented and very beautiful 'Shooting Stars' are joining us, to entertain you, right here in front of the stage. Grab your hats and hang on, 'cause here's Katy, Bree, Brittney, and Angie - the Shooting Stars!"

The girls strut out with Angie in the lead, then Brittney, Bree and Katy. Little Angie is wearing a bright blue skater skirt and white bodysuit, with 3 inch heels. Brit is impeccably dressed in purple velvet pantsuit and a black cami, with 3-inch heels, while Bree is wearing a low cut green sweater with bronze leggings and brown ankle boots. Katy is wearing the sleeveless, sequined, merlot-colored jumpsuit with strappy sandals.

Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers
123456...8