Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who was watching?" I query as a joke, but she replies "I don't know, but people were watching us and clapping..."

"Nice dream, my little exhibitionist. Wonder what the underlying causes of that dream are?" I tease.

"Okay, if you're gonna be mean, I want to go see my boys!" she replies with a fake pout, as she gets up and puts on a robe.

I watch her, lie on my back, pull out my cock, and stroke it. "Are you sure? You could strip for me, and we could see if you can get in a few 'funny feelings' to start the new day."

She sticks out her tongue and runs down the stairs. I lie there thinking about how delectable she looked, force it back in my shorts, and join her down stairs.

After lunch and playtime comes naptime; Katy goes into the office and starts looking at her choreography notes. I begin reading an article on my tablet about developing explosiveness in young athletes. She reappears soon thereafter; "Joyce told me you had some great ideas for uniforms and dances. Care to share them with me?"

I balk; "Hey, as I told Joyce, I'm not the expert on any of this; I'm an expert on men's fantasies because I've had a bunch and heard a bunch, but I'm not trying to get in yawl's business."

"Quit being modest; if I didn't value your ideas I wouldn't ask. Now, are you going to share?"

I tell her okay, but just blow me off if I'm out in left field. I then tell her, as I did Joyce. "Look, I know ZZ Top songs are fantasies, and the Shooting Stars provide fantasy fodder for the audience, so sell fantasy. A typical fantasy that men and women enjoy is young women, like y'all, dressed like innocent Catholic schoolgirls: short pleated skirt, sheer white blouse with a lacy white bra top under it; lacy white panties and white knee socks, wearing penny loafers or something like that. There are lots of songs where that works, including the whole set of 50s and 60s songs."

Katy cocks her head, says "I don't know about that, in today's climate - we would need to talk about it. What else ya got?" "Sexy nurses...candy stripers...hookers with boots...tiny peasant dresses with Tejano music. I'm full of fantasy material."

"Okaaayyyy; anything else?"

"Well, since your uniforms looks like a combination of the Cowboys Cheerleaders and the Texan Cheerleaders, add pom-poms and high kicks, and come out the first time to one of the rock songs they perform at all sporting event, like 'Roar', 'Eye of the Tiger', or 'Thunderstruck'. Or maybe do two or three of them, if there is time."

"So, am I getting this right: we blatantly pander to sex fantasies, especially men's sex fantasies, in order to sell tickets? You okay with that?"

"Uhhh, it's my idea, so yeah! Besides, you aren't pandering when you put on a little sundress and relive the loss of your innocence? Because it seems to give every man there a stiffy."

"Okay, I kind of get where you're coming from. Anything else, in particular?"

I like her willingness to consider my fantasies, so I jump right in: "Well, it is ZZ Top; how about wearing mini dresses with white thigh highs and high heels? I don't know what music the Continentals would play, and you don't want to rip those guys off, but if you can somehow link the Shooting Star fantasy to the fantasy ZZ Top represents with a medley of 'Legs', 'LaGrange', and 'Gimmie All Your Lovin', maybe the guys in Top would go along. You could do it the last set before they come on stage as a kind of intro/preview."

"I love it! And it's do-able; the dresses are easy on and off, we can fluff hair, change makeup, and still have time to change costumes! Not bad, o' King of Fantasies!" she emotes. "No, thank you, o' Princess of My Fantasies" I respond.

Sunday, March 20

This is one of those Sundays that you look back on later and marvel. It begins where Saturday left off, with my wife initiating a lovemaking session that goes on until we have to rush to shower and get ready for church. The Episcopal Church we attend has a good crowd, especially during Lent, and our regular seats are taken so we move up closer to the front. That means we go to communion early, but also that we have to work back through the chatty churchgoers to leave, and today that takes quite some time.

Lunch is with Granny and Grandpa at a place with a buffet that includes Chicken Fried Steak. The veges are overcooked, but the salad bar and CFS are excellent, and I over indulge a bit. After the meal we gather the boys, tell Katy's parents goodbye, go home to change clothes, and take the boys all the way to Bastrop State Park to go for a walk in the Lost Pines. The fires have devastated most of the beautiful forest, but we find an unscathed patch and take a good walk, exploring as we go.

When we walk out of our patch of green, we have an opportunity to talk about forest fires, about Smokey the Bear and fire prevention, and about how the forest is slowly regrowing itself. Unfortunately, no amount of human prevention could have prevented the Labor Day Fire in 2011, but the state surely could have been better prepared and equipped.

They nap on the way back, Katy reflects aloud about the idea of a medley of ZZ Top right before the main attractions go on. We decide they should practice it, try it next dance, film it, and send it to their manager for approval. We spend the remaining afternoon playing with our sons, feed them supper, and read them bedtime stories. It's been a great day!

It's a great night too, although we only last an hour before emptying the tanks and falling asleep.

Monday, March 21

Today is an important day, beyond the fact that spring break is over and the kids are back. I'm taking two courses this semester: a research course that requires me to read education-related articles and write summarizing papers; and an internship. The research course is right up my alley, and I've chosen my readings to accelerate my understanding of elementary education, so it has a dual purpose.

That my prof is the redoubtable Dr. Paula Lowry doesn't hurt either; so far, all I have is perfect scores on my papers. She and I have to schedule a face-to-face meeting sometime soon, but so far it's only been video conferences, and she's certainly looked ravishing every time.

Today the Prof overseeing my internship is making on-site visits with my 'supervising administrator', my superintendent, Dr. Clarence Burk, and to my campus. I'm eating lunch with the two of them after boys athletics; he will then visit the campus and stay for our monthly TAC meeting at 3:30.

After the excitement of starting school again wears off in the late morning, the campus is back to its normal hectic pace. I'm not really surprised to see my prof and superintendent watching us conduct offseason workouts, because I know how much Clarence enjoys them and how pleased he is by the organization and conduct of the sessions, not to mention the work ethic displayed by the kids. It is an especially spirited workout after the weeklong break, and the 'huddle' is one of the loudest ever. Good stuff!

Lunch is relaxed; it's clear that whatever concerns the prof had about me serving as campus principal rather than as an intern on a campus has been resolved. He and Clarence are more interested in talking about the offseason and our prospects for the upcoming season than how school is going, so that is the core of our conversation.

He and Clarence have bonded, it seems, and they follow me to the campus while chatting away. Once there, we tour the campus, go to my office, and actually talk about the educational program on the campus and my role as educational leader. I'm comfortable and confident in my explanations and answers, Clarence and Dr. Chiles are nodding a lot, so it seems all is going well.

At three, I go outside to ensure the parent pickup and bus loading are going well, and they tag along. I ignore them in favor of visiting with the kids, parents, bus drivers, and aides helping to load the kids. We head inside at 3:25 for the Teacher Advisor Council meeting. The normal early childhood rep is out on maternity leave, so Katy has been chosen by the EC staff to take her place.

It's a great meeting, filled with enthusiasm and good ideas. The teachers are glad to have me as their principal, and they make dang sure Mr. Burk and Dr. Chiles know it. Katy gives an update on the successful implementation of the higher order thinking skills curriculum in the pre-k, kinder, and first grades.

We cooperatively developed and implemented the HOTS across the campus to combat what is perceived as too much emphasis on 'the basics' in a world where problem solving and decision-making are more highly valued. It may possibly have a negative impact on our prep for the STAAR, but (1) I don't really care, and (2) I doubt it; in fact, I firmly believe it will help. So far so good, as the results of the early testing are stellar.

After the meeting I call Katy over and introduce her to Dr. Chiles, who is instantly smitten. She's dressed in her 'school clothes' meaning, in this case, a modest-length red with black trim dress with dark hose, but she looks luscious, as always. She charms him and charms Clarence yet again, looks around furtively to be sure no staff members are around, and gives me a quick, possessive kiss on the cheek.

She smiles at the two men, then strides away. We all watch her go, and I think what a lucky man I am to have that prime POA in my bed every night. Or, at least most every night.

After she turns down the hall Dr. Chiles turns to me, congratulates me on the fine campus I have, tells me I have charming wife, and informs me he is certainly pleased by what he's learned today. He admits he had reservations about me jumping into straight into administration without all the training, but they have all been mollified; sometimes, natural leadership trumps training.

He tells Clarence and me that he's looking forward to his obligatory return trip in May, and leaves. Clarence clasps me on the back, tells me that was great, and asks if I can take him back to his office.

March 22 - April 1

The next two weeks were a blur for both of us. STAAR testing is on the horizon, as are the other tests I've acquired to 'test the test'. There is good research that says the STAAR reading is several grade levels higher than the grade in which it is administered. Therefore, our kids are going to participate in additional tests provided, proctored, and scored by a team from UT and A&M. They will then analyze the criteria scores and overall scores from these very reliable nationally normed tests to the STAAR reading and math results.

That doesn't sound like much, but there is a lot for a principal to do when it comes to securing the tests, setting up the rooms, staffing and overseeing test administration, and securing the STAAR results. Coordinating all that with the demands from UT and A&M is stressful. This is prime teaching time for Kindergarten, which doesn't have to deal with state accountability testing, and Katy and the other teachers are intent on having their kids ready for first grade next fall.

As AD, I have to balance Track, Tennis, Baseball, Softball, and Golf schedules with academic contests, Ag contests, the remaining stock shows, and still have an effective strength and conditioning program. As they say: "Time flies when you're having fun!"

Saturday, April 2 - Monday, April 4

The district track meet was on Saturday April 2 at a really nice, neutral-site track about 50 minutes southeast of us. I took my own car so I could leave later in the morning and return immediately after the meet.

It was highly unlikely that the meet would end early enough, but if it did I wanted to go watch 'The Continentals, featuring The Shooting Stars.' They were appearing at the Knights of Columbus hall in Hallettsville, an hour or so away. It was as much a practice session as anything, as they wanted to get a full preview of the show they would put on when the tour began. The pay wasn't much, but it would be packed because the tickets were cheap and the word had spread from the appearance at nearby Swiss Alp.

It was a nice day, but rain was forecast to start around 9 pm, so the coaches agreed to shorten the breaks between field events and running events, and between the prelims and finals. The meet ref was a guy I knew well, as was the starter; I encouraged them to keep it crisp and make everyone stay on schedule because a rainout wouldn't be good. They assured me they would, and they did.

When the storm clouds were already on the western horizon at five, we took at 30-minute break and started the finals. All six of my relay teams ran their best times of the year, with the girls finishing first, second, first, and the boys winning all three handily. The girls finished second overall and qualified all three relays and 11 individuals for area, while the boys swept the meet, qualifying the relays and 16 individuals.

None of boys who were area qualifier were seniors, so the future looks bright. It was a well-run meet that ended before eight. After the awards ceremony and our talk with the teams, they loaded into the buses and went home, and I went to the K of C Hall in Hallettsville.

The hall was long and not too wide; the stage was brightly lit, the dance floor and seating dimly lit. I could tell that the band and dancers couldn't see beyond the dance floor; since they didn't expect me, I decided to watch from the dark and enjoy the show.

Slipping in the main entrance in back, I spotted Andrew and Elliot with all the video gear set up in southeast corner, so I moved to the east side and leaned on the wall until I was invited to sit in an empty chair at a table with two older couples. They were friendly and curious so we chatted, but I disclosed nothing about myself or my purpose in being there. I just said I was passing through, saw the flier, I was a fan of the band, so I came. I had changed out of my team shirt, so I blended in well enough with khaki pants and a dark polo shirt, even without my boots.

I had missed the 50s-60s part of the show with the short pleated skirts, but I was there when they came out in uniform and danced to all the sports rock from the 80s and 90s. They were smooth as glass, polished, professional, yet exuberant. When the band took the break, to raucous applause, they all come out into the crowd to talk with their admirers, and enjoy a beer before the next set.

The guys at the next table toward the stage jumped up and went up front to talk to them, and they stayed with the girls when the band went back onstage. When the music resumed, they asked the girls to dance, and they accepted. The tall, good-looking cowboy was dancing with Katy, who was keeping a discreet distance but smiling up at him in a very pleasant and leading way. I could tell how smitten he was when they returned to their table after the girls went backstage to get ready for their last dances.

I heard the heavy-set guy who danced with Bree ask the cowboy about the pretty blonde he was dancing with. Of course, he was effusive in his praise of her looks and talent, and his friend teased him, speaking loudly over the band, "So, do you have a shot?"

He brightened up even more "I think I do! She told me she is married so she has to be discrete, but she likes me and maybe later we can get together! I'm supposed to go out that door over there about 10 minutes after the performance and wait."

"That's cool!" he replies "Sounds like you're gonna get lucky, to me!." He answered that he hoped he was, and turned away.

'Interesting, but no substance to it. Not unless it really happens,' I remind myself.

The first ZZ Top cover, Legs, brought the girls out in white thigh highs, short while dresses, ankle socks, and red heels. That was show stopping and it only got better as the band played the medley and the girls danced to the other four songs.

When all was done, they took bows to thunderous applause, the band thanked everyone for coming out, and the night ended. I kept my spot while the milling started; the folks at my table got up and left, so I moved further to the back where there were more people.

In 10 minutes, the cowboy stood up, said "Wish me luck" to his three buddies, they yelled "Go get her Terry!", and he walked out the side door. Seeing where he went, I slip out another door and work my way over to that area. I heard a door shut and saw a light go off near the perimeter of the parking lot, but nothing else was moving in the area.

I make my way behind cars and trucks to an adjacent pickup and peer into the 4x4 pickup. I really can't see much, so I stealthily climbed into the bed of the pickup I was hiding behind and try again.

Through the back window I could see a woman with blonde hair and a tall man sitting close and talking. She leans forward and kisses him, he turns to face her and puts his arms around her while they kiss.

'Is this Katy?' I wondered, 'Or am I spying on two strangers?' I hoped it was strangers, but there was something about that head of hair, even with foggy windows. I couldn't get to the side window without exposing myself, but I could hold my phone there and film. After a few minutes, as the windows got foggier, I pulled it back and replayed.

Maybe it was Katy, maybe it wasn't - from the back I couldn't tell. The cowboy had his hand under her dress and her legs were spread, so he was about to get some action. It must have been getting hot in the cab, as the owner rolled the windows down about half way, greatly improving my view.

A couple came out the side door and walked to the SUV on my right; I dropped down below the side rails of the pickup bed I was hiding in. The couple making out in the truck to my left stopped and looked out the side window when they heard the couple talking.

When the SUV drove away, the woman with turned sideways, head against the glass in the window, and placed one bare foot on the back of the seat and the other on the dash. The cowboy slid off the seat, turned, and his head and shoulders were between her spread legs.

My heart is beating too damn fast and my stomach is churning as I hear little sounds of pleasure as he performs cunnalingus, and seems to do it quite well! Within seconds I hear a keening cry and see her holding his head against her pussy while she climaxes. As soon as she does, this adventure ends.

She pushes him away, straightens her clothes, and tells him she has to go or her husband will be suspicious. The voice is deeper and harsher than I expected, but it's too muffled to be sure.

Disappointed doesn't cover the cowboy's response, but he asks when he can see her again. She's slipping her panties on as she tells him to give her his number and she will contact him when she can.

He writes it out, she kisses him, and he opens the door. She slides across the seat in the light, and I vault over the side away from them, my heart beating down too fast to count. The married blonde kissed him again, told him thanks, and walked quickly to a car parked two slots away.

I stood there mystified. I would have sworn it was Katy, but it was someone else's married blonde!

The problem is, that wasn't Katy's cowboy either, so where are they? In another truck? On the way to a motel? Well, fuck!

Not knowing where they were or what they were doing, I walk to my car and climb in. She'll either come out alone or with someone, or I'm too late anyway.

I saw Britt, Bree, and Angie come outside and walk to a car; soon thereafter Joyce and Katy come out and go to Joyce's car. No cowboy.

I let them all leave, and then I take off on a short cut back to the main highway. I easily got home before Joyce and Katy, and am sitting on the couch at home when they pull in.

Katy was pleased to see that I was still up, she said, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and said she needed to get cleaned up. I followed her to the bathroom and she talked to me about the show as she bathed. They were pleased, but had more work to do, she said, to be at their best in a six weeks when the tour started.

123456...8