Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't say which one looks the best because all are spectacularly beautiful and shapely. The crowd is totally focused on the spotlight shining down on them; they spread several feet apart and the band increases the tempo as Stagger Lee and Johnny play their fateful game and the dancers begin to dance.

They are sexy AF, but even more, they are excellent: polished, professional, and able to take a routine last practiced a month ago and turn it into something that enchants and enthralls the crowd. They do it in the clothes they wore to the dance, which his even more impressive. In the dimly lit dancehall, with colored spotlights caressing them, they look simply sensational. The band and the dancers respond to the excited crowd and repeat a verse so the song lasts a little longer. When they end the song applause rains down in a crescendo.

They're baaaacckkk!

They jump forward a decade to Proud Mary, and the reception is the same, or maybe slightly greater. Another decade and they are on the Highway to Hell; another decade and they are playing Wicked Games while the crowd goes crazy. When they slow it down to Smooth the crowd begins to sway along with the dancers. They strut about as much as dance as Sexy Bitch(es), and, although the band breaks the decade jump, when they turn and shake their round tushes to the crowd during I'm Too Sexy the cheering peaks.

The girls take a bow, sweat obvious in the spotlight, and parade back behind the curtain. Damn. That was amazing. I look at Randy, whose mouth is still agape. Joyce and Audrey shriek along with the crowd, and then jump up and run back behind the curtain. I look behind me to see if by chance anyone filmed these magic moments, and see a cameraman on a platform up in the rafters, filming down at a 45-degree angle.

I have no idea whether Chad, Andrew, or someone else was responsible, but I'm dang glad they did; I need a copy of that!

Of course, there had to be an encore, and Honky Tonk Women was the perfect choice. I'm standing and cheering with everyone else as they dance, blow kisses, bow, and slip back behind the curtain. Johnny tells the crowd the band hopes they had a good time, the dancers thank them, and they hope to see everyone down the road.

I wait a few minutes to see if they will come back out into the admiring throng, but they don't, so Randy and I go back stage. We get there just in time to see Chad and the other band members staring at something happening in the back corner by the exit door. Katy and the five other women have cornered Johnny, Rocky, Ricky, and the other youngster from that fateful night, and Katy is reading them the riot act, finger wagging from face to face. Contrite, remorseful, chastened, and shamed are appropriately descriptors for their demeanor, while the demeanor of Katy and the other girls is cold, angry, disgusted, threatening, and a few other things no man wants to face in a woman.

I stop Randy and watch with the others. It's hard to hear, but as she finishes up Katy's voice rises and I hear "...I WILL cut off your balls and stuff them down your throats!!!"

There is a chorus of "And we will help!!" The ladies turn and march away, leaving the disgraced and humiliated men in their wakes.

We stand their quietly, careful to avoid their collective ire. They march past us to Chad, who looks terrified himself: "Are our conditions acceptable to every one of you? This is a 100% deal or we walk and don't come back!"

Chad calls the entire band together, including the sheepish four, and repeats her question "Are their conditions acceptable to every one of you? I need each of you to answer, so let's start with the four who got us in this mess!" He proceeds to call the name of each band member and requires a Yay vote; he gets 100%.

Chad turns back to the dancers and tells them they are witnesses, and if anyone goes back on his word 'I WILL FIRE HIM ON THE SPOT!' The girls nod, look at the other band members, and Katy says she's sorry everyone had to be put on the spot, but they had to be certain before they decided whether to rejoin. Then she thanks each member by name and gives him her mega-watt smile, until she gets to the miscreants, who get a mega-watt glare and no thanks.

She turns on her heels and stomps away, followed by her crew. Randy and I step aside, let them pass, and follow them outside. They parade across the parking lot to our cars, and break into a giggle fit. "Did you see the looks on their faces?" "Oh my god! That was awesome!" " That will teach the SOBs!" and much more is said as they reminisce and congratulate one another.

Randy and I look at each other: "Be quiet and don't piss them off - they're in a feeding frenzy" I warn him quietly. He answers, "Don't worry. They scare the shit out of me too! I'm not saying anything!"

I sip my beer and let the emotions play out, and when they do the ladies come back to stand in front of us "Do you think we made our point?" Katy asks provocatively.

"I don't know what your point was, but it looked like you broke it off in those four" I answer diplomatically.

That draws another giggle fit, and Brittney says "We just tried to make it clear that we are to be treated as professionals and equals, not as sex objects. Seems like 100% of them got the message, since they all agreed."

"I don't want to bust your bubbles, but if you four and these other two think a male - any male - is not going to see you as sexy objects of lust, you're sadly mistaken" I assure them. That draws another giggle fit, but a short one.

"That's okay - we actually like being lusted after; but on our terms, and no drugs involved!" says Bree. "Sorry I bought you the beers, then. My intentions were somewhat pure, although I'll admit my thoughts weren't always," I respond.

Another giggle fit and Angie says "Okay, it's not simple, this whole men-women thing. But I think you know what we mean, and I'm sure they do!"

This time I laugh and agree, hug her, hug each of the others, saving Katy for last; and say, "I hate to break up this party, but don't y'all have practice tomorrow after lunch? Looks like some of you (looking at Katy) might not be in the best physical condition right now, so let's get some sleep so you can have a good workout tomorrow."

Katy slugs me, says "Give me a hug, you turd!" and I tell her, "But honey, you're all sweaty and gross! Maybe after your bath, okay?" She slaps my arm hard, the others guffaw, and she says "In your dreams!" And so the party ends.

My surprisingly good-smelling wife sits in the middle of the seat, but turns sideways to talk to Randy and Joyce in the back seat while I drive with my hand caressing her knee, then thigh, and then making her speech falter. She locks those powerful thighs together, ending my exploration.

When we arrive at the house 40 minutes later I escort the interlopers directly to their cars and bid them good night, preventing any thought of continuing the party, or encouraging another three-way, which I'm sure is in Randy's mind.

After paying the babysitter, I escort her out to her car. Lisa is several inches taller than her sister, but has Brooke's light blonde hair, coloring, blue eyes, and taut, curvy body. She turns fetchingly, poses with her hips stuck out, gives me a golden smile, says she's always happy to help me out, and that I should just ask if I need ANYTHING at all.

I smile and thank her; 'how old is she?' I wonder. Apparently, she's another woman who can read my shallow mind: "I graduate this year, and I'm already legal; I'm 18..."

My face displays my shock, and probably a bit of my lust

She opens the door, makes a production of getting in, with the interior lights displaying her shapely legs all the way to her panties. She rolls the window down, leans out her head out, and says "Night-night! Sleep tight, and have pleasant dreams!"

I look down at her legs, up at swell of her breasts, and thence to her pretty face, and say, "Oh, I will. I'm quite sure I will! Good night, Lisa. You sleep tight and have pleasant dreams."

She gives me a lecherous grin, and states, "Oh, I promise you I will, Coach. Expect your ears to be burning." She giggles, and pulls away.

Katy never stood a chance, being in the shower, and all. Her hands occupied with shampooing that luxurious golden mane she could do little besides protest when I began soaping the superb body that so many men are dreaming about tonight. After doing a thorough job on her upper body, I drop to my knees to ensure I get every centimeter of her lower body spotlessly clean, outside and in.

To confirm they are clean I use my tongue to test her cute little rosebud after spreading her cheeks with my hands, then turn her around, spread her legs, and test the cleanliness of her pouty pink pussy. Soon she's lying against the wall, hand on my head, and the protests have turned into encouragement.

My questing mouth, probing tongue, and penetrating fingers work their combined magic on this wet and wanton goddess, and when I work my soapy finger into her butthole and wiggle it around while I do the same to her molten pussy, she climaxes. I continue to suck her clit and finger fuck her holes until she begs me to stop.

I reluctantly rise, hand her the soap, and say "Your turn." She's not as thorough, and she stops well short of bringing me to climax with that sweet mouth, because she's impatient to "get you in bed and fuck your brains out!" We dry each other less than meticulously, scramble to the bed naked, throw back the sheets, and resume our lovemaking.

I don't know if it was dressing up, dancing, reuniting with her friends, getting the confrontation with her 'molesters' behind her, or my efforts in the shower, but she's easy to please tonight, and she achieves the pleasure of climax thrice in record time, then takes over and ensures I enjoy pleasure most sublime.

***

As we lie there side-by-side in post-coital bliss she giggles. "What?" I ask.

"I was thinking about how we reamed those four turds! That was fun!" she answers.

I remind her that she's not entirely blameless when it comes to Johnny and Rocky. She teased and tempted them repeatedly, responded to their seductive efforts at the first dance, and, I know quite well it was them she had in mind when she told me she just wanted to 'go have fun with her friends' on New Year's morning.

She's quiet for a moment, props herself up on an elbow, and admits that is true...but, they had to be chastised or they would continue to think of her as the slut she unwittingly portrayed that night.

"Actually, I thought you and the other storm troopers handled tonight really well," I tell her. "You put everyone on notice that you are co-equals; that you have a say in what happens on stage, and you decide what happens off stage. I applaud you! Nevertheless, we need to keep this 100% real. You are a uniquely desirable creature, and men will do A N Y T H I N G to possess your body, as you have learned the hard way since mid-December.

"To make that situation more volatile, your own sexual needs are AT LEAST as strong as any man's, so that's a tightrope you must manage in the entertainment world."

She continues to look at me thoughtfully, then puts her thoughts into words, albeit hesitantly: "You're right about all of that. I did lead them on. I did have fantasies about being with them, and I'm not sure I would have said no if they had taken me to their room that night.

"But this 'drugging' me and using me can't ever happen again! I wanted them to know that, although we are all attractive women, we aren't bimbos who you can just use! And I mean what I said: if they do anything even remotely like that again, I WILL cut off their nuts!"

"So, if you seduce them with your beauty and guile, and betray our wedding vows, what do I cut off? These pretty nipples?" I ask while twisting one.

She slaps my hand lightly, says "Ouch!" and promises, "I'll never do that again!"

I casually reply "Easy to promise lying here in bed with the husband, who got you off four times in an hour. What happens after an adrenalin-fueled show, surrounded by adoring fans and lusting men? Still gonna save it for your old hubby? What happens if ZZ Top invites you to share their buses and beds? You love celebrity and celebrities, you love being lusted after, and your hot little pussy overrules your big brain with ease, sometimes. I won't be there all the time; still think you can keep those legs closed on tour?"

She considers that scenario seriously, searching her soul for the answer rather than glibly reassuring me, which I appreciate. She looks away for a moment, then locks eyes with me: "I know the test will come, but I think I'm up to it. I've learned a lot in a short period of time. And one thing I've learned is that I'll never do better than what I've got at home!"

"Good answer, sweet cheeks!" I tell her.

She studies my face and turns the tables "And what about you? Are you caught up yet? You've been a busy boy too - are we even now?"

I lie back on my pillow, bring my hand up, and say, "Let's see", then quietly count. "'Randy' and raise a finger, Je... wait, I need clarification! Are we just counting people, or does each time count. Does oral sex, gotten or given, count the same as vaginal intercourse? How about anal; does it count the same or more?"

Katy blanches, but sticks to her guns "Sex is sex, oral, anal, or vaginal, and we're only counting people, not times!"

"Okay, thanks for the clarification; so, if you had a dick or tongue stuck in you or you stuck a dick in your mouth or stuck your tongue in a cunt, it counts, and the same applies to me, right?"

She agrees, and I start counting again, whispering names under my breath. Am I missing any? I mean, I make it around 30 that I'm aware of." Katy looks shocked, but I continue "So, for me there are, all females, (raising a finger for each one, I silently count Tanya, Cindy, Jennie, Sandy, Brittney, Bree, Angie, Audrey, Joyce, Susan, Betsy, Janet, Brooke, Cherry, Kaitlyn) I count 15, plus you, so I'm at about half of your scalp count. Guess that means we aren't even quite yet."

That snapped her back to reality, and she actually looked embarrassed. "I can't believe there have been that many! I'm so ashamed! How did that happen? And YOU! That's a lot more than I thought!"

"Well, honey, you might want to lay back and go week by week and man by man to get your own count. There may be more that I don't know about, and, as certain as I am, I can't prove you did Bud and Frank, so you count your own and I'll accept your count. I'm confident in mine."

"God, we're both sluts now! Only a few months ago there was only YOU, and now look at me! And look at YOU! Goodness, Tim!"

"Keep in mind, 3 of those came during spring break, and you enjoyed the pleasure of the same young ladies, plus Todd, sort of."

"I may make you call the men you think I've been with by name; I can't get a count that high, and I think you're imagining things!" This time I call them all out, by name, and raise a finger for each; I watch her face as I do, and she looks surprised when I call Jerome, Billy, Steve, Gary, George, Barry, Charlie, Brad, Janie, and Joyce.

"What, you thought I didn't know? I 'm not as dense as I appear honeybunch."

"Why haven't you kicked me out!? You know all that and you still let me stay with you and the boys?" she asks animatedly.

I shrug my shoulders and reply, "Love is a strange thing. You can hate what someone did, but that doesn't mean you hate them. As I've told you a thousand times, I LOVE YOU! Why is that so hard to believe?"

"Because I don't know how you can love me when I in spite of what I've done, what I've become!" she responds.

I turn the tables, "As you said, we're both sluts now. Do you hate me for what I've done?" "No! I don't care! I mean, it makes me jealous, but I love you too much to really care!" she replies.

"Ditto for me. Now, do you understand?" I assure her.

"Maybe..." she replies pensively, then shakes it off. "I assume you learned about Jerome from security footage at school, and probably about those bastards Mike and Sam from footage at the Gala, but how did you find out about the Cowboys party?"

"Oh, I returned much earlier, in time to watch you get triple teamed and made airtight. I set my phone on the window ledge and filmed part of it. Let me know when you want to see it, or hear Randy and Jerome at school - which, by the way, was stupid and could have gotten all of you fired and decertified - or the excursion at the Gala. I have them all chronicled on film and/or audio."

"You scare me! You're like some all-knowing, all-seeing demi-god. And you fight like a maniac! Maybe you really are Thor!" she exclaims.

I laugh it off: "Oh, honeybunch, it's just plain little old me. And, by the way, I noticed that you didn't ever answer the question about whether there are more I don't know about. Who else?" She did a good job of maintaining eye contact, but glanced down just briefly; enough for me to know I have missed someone - but whom?

"You tell me all your names, and I'll tell you if you missed someone. How's that?" "Really? It's that simple? After all the duplicity, you'll just tell me?" I ask.

"I didn't say that, exactly; I told you I'd tell you if you left someone out, not who it is. Unless you're going to tell me who you've had 'sexual relations' with."

I laugh again, "I had to figure your conquests out - you have to figure out mine. I'll find out who else you did, trust me on that! You don't have to tell me." She looks at me pensively: "Obviously, I know about Cherry, Kailyn, and Brooke, as well as Joyce, Bree, Brittney, Angie, and Audrey from Canyon Lake...don't look so surprised - Joyce can't hide secrets from me!"

She pauses. "Who else? I strongly suspect Janet, based on the way you look at each other, but that's only 9, not 16. Who am I missing?"

"Hahaha! Nope, not that easy, sweetheart. It wasn't for me, either, so you need to play Nancy Drew like I had to play Tom Hardy" I reply.

"But you didn't disagree, so I'm right about all those?" she asks.

"I don't know; you said you know, so..." I answer.

"Come here!" she commands. I roll over against her; she lays her head on her pillow, mischievous green eyes sparkling, and pulls me partly on top of her. We kiss and fondle each other, and then she says "Your green-eyed girl is jealous as hell, but I know I'm responsible; if I hadn't strayed, you wouldn't have strayed either, right?"

I nod "We've been married 4 years and I never strayed once until after you fucked Randy downstairs and lied to me about it. As I told you, an error admitted is forgiven; when you lie you have two errors."

She looks startled: "How did you...?" "All-seeing, all-knowing Thor" I reply glibly.

She squeezes me tightly, kisses me fiercely, wraps those strong, gorgeous legs around me, and tells me "I need number 5! Please, Thor, help your rehabilitated wife cum again!"

Twenty minutes later she has had five and six, and I have enjoyed a mind-boggling number 2; we lie in each other's arms and sleep.

Saturday, March 19

Up early, the boys are; I bite the bullet and let her sleep. We have breakfast, watch cartoons together sitting on the floor, and I drink copious amounts of coffee. At 10 cartoons end, so I help them get out some Legos and start building while I 'go wake up sleepyhead mommy'.

Sleepyhead mommy looks ravishing with most of her covers kicked off, wearing a tiny negligee she put on sometime last night. I climb in bed with her, and awaken my sleeping beauty with a kiss. She comes awake with a moan, arches her hips up, and says, "Can we do it again? I was having the best dream and you woke me up! I need you now!"

"Was I in your dream?" I ask. "Oh, yeessss. You were so hot for me, so sexy; I made you strip for me, then I stripped for you, and we fucked and fucked!" she replies excitedly.

123456...8