Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were they making you hot?" I asked, trying to understand what led to her doing all six men.

"I was excited, like I said, but even in my haze I didn't want it to get out of hand, so I was controlling myself and the men as best I could.

"You have to believe me: I was doing this for our dance team and the band. I thought if they saw me in the flesh and saw how well I can dance, they would change their minds; yes, I was that naïve."

"So, then what?" I redirected her.

"Charlie called me over there, but the stools were too high, so he invited me to lean over the table and shake my ass while he stood behind me. I did that, and looked back over my shoulder when he told me he wanted to see my face while I danced. While I was looking back Brad and Jeff began holding my hands, and then I felt something slip around my wrists. I turned back and saw that they had slipped a soft rope over each wrist.

"I tried to stand up and learned that the ropes were tied to the legs of the table. I asked what the fuck, but Brad just laughed: 'Part 2 of your final exam is coming up, he said, and we want to make sure you get a good grade. This way you won't be tempted to blow your chance and the chances of your friends.'

"I knew I was in trouble, so I called out for Joyce, but Jeff clapped his hand over my mouth while Brad pulled off my panty. I kicked and fought, but they just laughed at me. Brad handed Jeff the panty and told him to gag me; he took his hand off my mouth, I yelled for Joyce again, and he stuffed the panty in my mouth.

My screams could barely be heard, but I kept fighting. Someone behind me stuffed a couple of fingers in my pussy, and someone else spit on my butthole and stuffed a bony finger up my butt; I screamed as loudly as I could, but no one came."

Katy looked agitated; I asked "Tell me how you felt, tied to a table naked, with your ass and pussy exposed to six men who had complete control of you, getting finger fucked in two holes?" Katy looked down and answered, "I promised to tell the truth, and to my eternal shame and damnation, I have to admit that it my pussy was gushing and my insides were churning. I really am a sicko, like them!"

"Thanks for being honest; I'm learning more and more about you. Go on" I ordered.

She said in a contrite but not shame-filled voice "Then they started fucking me. At first, I fought, but after the first guy came in me, I stopped and started fucking them back. Partly that was to get them off so we could end this, but partly it was because it felt good. After the second guy took me and came in me, Charlie grabbed my head, turned it to the side, pulled my 'gag' out, and stuffed his dick in with a warning about doing a good job or losing the gig.

"I started giving him a blowjob. The tall skinny guy they called Slim, I think, had been probing my butthole; he stuck his long skinny dick in me fucked me for a while, pulled out, and, just as I feared he would, stuck it in my ass. He wasn't gentle or skilled at anal; he just stuck it in and fucked my little butthole like a maniac - it hurt so bad! Brad stuck a couple of fingers in my pussy, and Jeff started rubbing my clit; they told me to relax and enjoy it, because I had no choice; the guys banging me were the heads of the studio.

"At some point it stopped hurting so badly; Charlie came in my mouth and stopped fucking my face while holding my head in place. I breathed deeply, and took in all the sensations, both pain and pleasure. Slim shot a load of hot cum in my bowels that eased my pain back there, and I just lay on the table.

"Someone untied me, and Big John and Jeff half-carried me to the couch where Brad was sitting with his dick sticking up; he ordered me to sit on it and fuck him, which I willingly did. I had danced, been felt up, been fingered, fucked doggie twice, and butt fucked, but I still hadn't climaxed and I needed release.

"As soon as I started fucking Brad, however, Big John stuck his monster cock in my face, and told me to suck him off. I couldn't get it past my teeth it was so thick, and trying to lick it well enough to please him was distracting me from cumming. But then when Jeff stuck his cock in my sore butt, and I completely forgot about cumming.

'If John wasn't holding my mouth on his cockhead, and Brad wasn't holding my pussy on his cock, I'd have screamed my head off, especially when Brad began brutalizing my poor tits while they banged away on me.

"I was crying and moaning with the pain, but after a while they got in a rhythm and it started feeling better... and then it felt really good. I told myself I was being used by powerful men who could help me get a career in entertainment and I was helping the other girls and the band.

"I was also getting close to the orgasm I needed, so I turned myself loose and worked them over as best I could. Big John held my head, aimed his cock, and gave me a facial; I think you found some of his cum in my hair. With him out of the way I focused on the other two, and suddenly Jeff held my hips still, buried his cock in me, and came another bucketful in my bowels. That sent me over the edge, and my spasms hit Brad, who filled my cunt with cum for the third time.

"I was totally exhausted. They laid me on the couch, told me I made an A on the exam and would have gotten an A+ if I had been able to suck Big John's cock, so I should practice for next semester. They talked about what a prime piece of ass I am, and about how they could use me to get better contracts with recording stars and with record companies.

"Finally, Charlie slapped me on the butt, told me to clean up and get dressed; he said we had to leave. I wiped myself off with a towel someone handed me, got dressed, and asked Charlie where Joyce was. He laughingly told me to look for her out in the limo, where she was being gangbanged by the limo drivers and the security men. When I got out there she was getting out of the white limo naked, and this huge black guy was telling her she was a great fuck.

"Charlie and Brad came out and got in the white limo, and the other four got in the black limo. Jeff rolled the window down and told me 'next time we'll bring the drivers and security guys in to give you more cock, since you can't get enough!'

"The four of them laughed, but Slim said I shouldn't worry; I earned my new contract, and saved the band and dancers, so I had a very good night, even if I didn't get to cum but once.

They all left, Joyce and I got in her car, and we left too. We were both full of cum and it was running down our legs and out my ass, so we stopped at a convenience store and cleaned up again. We drove home, and by the time we got there I was so guilt ridden I almost wanted to stay at Joyce's and not face you that night. And when I slunk into bed and then woke up with you in the guest room, I felt even worse. I knew you knew, but I couldn't admit anything to you; I was too ashamed."

"And so you lied, which made you feel better?" I asked condescendingly. "No, it made me feel worse, but it put off the conversation I didn't want to have" she answered.

We sit there quietly on the couch, three feet apart, with her legs tucked under her and turned toward me. "So what now?" she asks.

"Tell me: how did you find me in Brenham?" I ask. "I didn't think I could be found."

I called everyone I thought you would turn to after you left. Brooke was the third person I called, after Brittney and Bree. She yelled at me for 5 minutes, called me every name in the book, and then asked me for the login and password to your credit card. It took only a few minutes before she told me the name of the hotel where you had paid for a room, and said your card was being used at the bar. Joyce was with me; we jumped in her car and drove over, just in time to keep you from falling off your bar stool."

"Shit!" I exclaim; "As much NCIS as I watch you'd think I wouldn't make a mistake like that! Fuckin Brooke - leave it to her!" But I smiled. Katy saw it, and said "She was scared; she loves you, you know, maybe as much as I do. She told me she was going to steal you and make you the wife you deserve, instead of a cheating skank like me, and I'm quoting her." I laughed.

"Did my brother call you and give you my messages that day?"

Katy nodded "He told me, verbatim, what you said. All I could do is thank him, but he told me three things that stuck with me because I know they are true: he said you would calm down at some point, and I needed to wait until then to try to talk to you because you can be a mean SOB when you're mad and hurt. He told me that you were loyal to a fault, but there is a limit, and it seemed I was pushing the limits right now. And, he said that you were the best friend and worst enemy a person could have, so if I turned your love to hate I would live to regret it.

"I told him I already had, and did. He said 'Well, then I probably won't ever see you again, but have a good life. My brother loved you too much, and he meant every word he said when you got married. Apparently, you didn't, or he wouldn't have disappeared. Goodbye, Katy, and good luck.' Then he hung up. That almost killed me, because I couldn't even imagine life without you, and I love your family so much!"

"Katy, let's do this. Let's go to Joyce's and get your stuff. You can sleep in our room and I'll sleep in the guest room, but we will cohabitate so the boys get to be with both of us. You made so many damn phone calls I'm worried that the word has gotten out, which will complicate our efforts to get along, but we can try.

"If your cheating gets out, however, I'll have to kick you out or lose all respect in the community and school. Do you understand?"

"I know," she replied "And I gladly accept your offer to cohabitate. Don't expect me to not try to seduce you and win you back if I'm living with you, but I won't push it if you tell me to stop."

"One thing and one day at a time. Let's go get your stuff, but first you need to clean yourself up and repair your face; you look like shit, frankly", I tell her with a smile in my voice. She nods woefully and retreats to the master bathroom.

'Now what have you done?' I ask myself 'Have you no pride at all? She cries a little and expresses remorse, and you fold like a cheap suitcase. What a pussy!' On the other hand, is the other option better? Is my pride more important than my pain? Ahhhh, FUCK!'

I go get a beer from the refrigerator. Partly out of cruelty and partly to see what it does to her, I look up Black Russian and make her one: 2 parts Kahlua to 5 parts vodka - no fucking wonder she got drunk so quickly!

She comes back looking fresh and pretty, with no makeup and her hair combed straight, or as straight as it will go. She looks innocent, but I know looks deceive. "You look nice now; I fixed you a Black Russian to go, so let's go." She cocks an eye at me, and takes the drink.

"You never know; I might want a lap dance later, since you're living here again." She looks wistful "I know you're teasing me, but anytime you want, cowboy." Realizing her mistake, she tries to backtrack "I mean..."

"I know what you mean. Want to take the 4 wheel drive pickup then?" I ask with a twang.

"Yes, if it means..." she replies. Coolly I reply, "Fat chance, babe; we may not have a console, but we're taking the truck so we can make one trip."

Joyce is shocked and happy for us, but sorry to lose her roommate; she helps us load, and says she will be glad to help if we need anything.

We have everything moved back in, and we're sitting on the couch when Katy's parents bring the boys inside. They are ecstatic to see their mommy, and her parents are shocked. The look from her to me, I shrug, and say "We're going to give it a try, but don't expect too much."

Her dad walks over, grabs my hand, shakes it hard, and says "Thank you, son. You're a good man." Her mom hugs me in turn, and tells me "I can't believe you are letting her move back, but thank you for that. And, believe me, I'm going to give her a piece of my mind as soon as I get her alone!" she whispers fiercely. I squeeze her, she squeezes me, and we walk over and sit on the floor by the boys and their mom.

Sunday, April 10

Katy declines to go to church, opting to have a bible study and worship service at home with her family. Afterward she prepares spaghetti and meatballs, and we have lunch as a family. I've warned her that Paula and Peter Lowry are coming to see me and taking us to supper tonight, and I've texted Paula so she will know Katy is here; she says "Wonderful!!" with a bunch of emoji.

Katy has been family deprived and she won't leave the boys alone long enough for them to nap, so they are getting fussy when I tell her she needs to take them to her parents now. She looks panicky, but I tell her she has to face her mother, and today is the day. She's gone 40 minutes, so when she returns she's in a dither to get ready. "So, how was your mom?" I goad her while she's getting dried off after her bath.

"She was mean!" she replies, "But it was Dad who filleted me. He fussed at me more today than he has in the rest of my life! In fact, I'm pretty sure they both like you better than their daughter!" I can't help but smirk.

***

The doctors Lowry arrive right on time, at 6 pm. As agreed, we walk out to their car and go eat out at the best restaurant in town; their Sunday special is Prime Rib, and we all have that, along with a nice bottle of wine. Paula isn't drinking, but she's talking incessantly to Katy, most of which is about what a brilliant husband Katy has.

After the meal they excuse themselves to go to the 'little girls room;' Peter and I rise, pull out their chairs, and watch them walking to the restroom. "Never gets old, does it? Being with the most beautiful woman wherever you go. I enjoy looking around at the envious women and infatuated men, knowing some legs are being pinched under the table. I've been with Paula for ten years now, and the looks she gets haven't changed at all."

I nod, and tell him I've gotten to the point I mostly ignore it, because it happens everywhere we go.

"Oh, no!" Peter interjects, leaning forward to be discretely quiet. "Don't' ignore it, embrace it! The male ego thrives on the constant reinforcement of having a woman all other men want, and I'm sure Katy feeds yours like a glutton. She's gorgeous, intelligent, and captivating!"

When they walk back toward us I look around, watch them, and tell him "You're right! They are gorgeous, and every man in here looks captivated."

We stand for the ladies, and Paula asks "And what were you two talking about? You look awfully pleased with yourselves!"

Peter immediately responds, "We were discussing how we're the luckiest men in the world, because we somehow ended up with the most gorgeous and captivating women on the planet!"

Paula rolls her eyes, and Katy looks wistfully at me. "Of course you were!" Paula says sarcastically. "No, we really were" I assure her, and look at Katy. Her face lights up, and we continue the earlier conversations.

After the meal we adjourn to our house. I fix three after-dinner drinks and come back to the living room with them just in time to hear Katy ask, "When is the baby due?" I almost spill the drinks when Paula answers "September. How did you know?"

"First clue was you not drinking, then I saw your clothes were tailored just right to hide your tiny baby bump, and I put the clues together."

Peter is grinning like the Cheshire Cat as he tells Katy "We're so thrilled! We've been trying for so long! I'd been gone to a conference, we made mad, passionate love when I returned, and, just like that, she's pregnant! It was like a miracle!"

I congratulate them, shake his hand heartily and clasp his shoulder, and turn to hug Paula while Katy hugs Peter. The look Paula gave me almost stopped me, but then she hugged me, pulled me fully against her, and whispered 'thank you' in my ear.

Peter had Katy in a similar embrace, and both lasted longer than they should have. Paula told Katy she would like to see the house; please give her a tour. They walked off chattering, and Peter asked to see my office. He shut the door, and said, "It was my idea, Tim. I hope you aren't mad, but we were looking at a sperm donor because I'm sterile. We decided that, of all the donors on earth, we would prefer you, so we set you up to be seduced into becoming a living sperm donor. Are you okay with that?"

I was still in a state of shock, but I nodded "I think I am, since you put it that way."

"Good!" he says enthusiastically, with a sigh of relief "We want you and Katy to be the godparents - will you do that for us too?"

"Of course," I assure him, "but are you sure?"

"Absolutely! We've talked and talked, and we want you to be a part of our child's life; Uncle Tim, so to speak. We will have to figure out how that works, but it is what we both want. However, I'd ask that you let Paula ask Katy about being a god parent; she has high qualifications, and she wants to know Katy better. In any case, we want you to be the god father."

I tell him I'd be honored, and he gives me a big hug before taking a seat.

I sit behind my desk, and Peter tells me my wife is everything she's reputed to be: beautiful, charming, intelligent, and very sexy, but he knows from my conversation with his wife that everything is not as it should be. "Paula has a doctorate in educational administration; my PhD is in Psychology. You wouldn't know this, but I wrote a couple of books and had a radio show in Los Angeles, back when I was a professor at UCLA. My books were about human sexuality in changing times, and how the old models of morality and monogamy have been and are being affected by modern society; everything from birth control to changing societal mores, to increased population living in greater proximity than ever before.

"Men and women have always chosen from among those in their limited social group, but now there are so many people and so many groups your choices are thousands of times greater than in the past. The ready availability of attractive persons brings 'temptation' front and center for both males and females, and our genes are programed to want to mate with healthy and attractive persons. Of course, there are the outliers, like our wives, who are highly attractive to everyone they come in contact with, male or female, and the temptation they face is magnified manifold times."

His hypothesis is not new to me, but it is good to hear it from the horse's mouth; I ask him to explain further. "Tim, let me lay out a scenario in confidence, and you tell me where I'm right and wrong. You were always 'the man'; the one that others looked up to, the leader. You had the girls you wanted in high school and college, and you went through a lot of them. You enjoyed the sex and learned to please the girls and yourself, but it began to ring hollow at some point, and then you met Katy. She was the gorgeous, virginal soul that every man at the university wanted to possess and marry. You won her heart, she married you, you had sex, and she discovered that sex was the most amazing thing she could imagine. How am I doing so far?" Peter asks, and I reply "Spot on."

"So what you have is a marriage to a stunningly beautiful woman who loves you, who chose you over all others, and who is also a sexually dynamic creature who has learned just how fantastic sex is. Though still very young, in her mind she's growing older, she's a mommy, a teacher, a wife, and a respected community member; she cherishes those roles, but, from time to time, she needs to reassure herself that her allure is not fading. And so she tests her powers, not for lack of love for her spouse, but for lack of appreciation for herself and her enduring beauty."

"I'm still with you, and I get it, but there are other issues beyond that, including the desire to be 'used' by powerful men," I tell him.

1...345678