Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lies beside me, snuggled in my arms, cum running out of her ass, this time, and giggles. "You need to take one more picture of me; 'Portrait of a Well-Fucked Woman' we can call it. I pick up my phone; she picks a position on her knees with her holding her ass cheeks apart, grinning over her shoulder. I move around and take a half dozen because this voluptuous woman looks as damn sexy as she is. My cock begins to respond, she giggles, and says "We both need a shower - come with me!"

Of course, she ends up pinned to the wall like a fly while I fuck her, but that's after she's washed my cock and sucked it back to full length. I don't cum as much this time, but she cums even harder than she has all night. She's as limp as the washcloth I use to clean her up, again. I dry her off, carry her to her bed, and lay her upon it in a dry spot. She giggles, snuggles in the covers, and is asleep in two minutes.

I gather all my stuff, airdrop the photos and videos to her phone, and leave her a note beside the bed: "No way in hell they had that much fun! We're more than even, but if you ever want to increase your lead...", draw a heart on it, and leave quietly.

It's after 2 am; I wonder where Katy is, so I facetime her. It rings several times before she answers, and what I see is a sleepyhead sitting on a bed. "Are you alone?" She shakes her head "No, I'm sharing a room with Joyce; she's in the other bed."

"Boys and girls won area, and everyone advanced but our second shot putter; he was one place out. How was the dance - did y'all do good? She hesitated "Everyone seemed to enjoy it, but I didn't think it was up to our standard."

"Maybe you need your good luck charm there when you dance," I offer. She offers a wry smile, "if you mean you, then yes. We all agree that having you there makes it a lot more fun; I think your other lovers like to show off for you as much as I do."

"Speaking of lovers, who did you add to your count tonight?" I ask casually. Shaking her head, she says "No one. You?"

"Yeah, Jennie Williams and I evened the score tonight, so we can mark that one off" I admit. She looks sad, but says "Good. I thought you already had, but I'm glad that score is settled."

"Oh, she had given me a blowjob, like you gave Mike, but this was our first time to fuck. She's quite a woman; Mike is going to rue the day. Well, he and Sam Sawyers" I rejoin. "You mean you did Connie Sawyer too?"

"Well not tonight" I assure her "Jennie is a handful by herself; Connie invited me over one afternoon and gave me a revenge fuck of the highest order. She may look and act like a prude, but she's far from it. In fact, I'd say she's a changed woman now that she knows the man she married. She's dressing better, smiles more, and is enthusiastically embracing the CI approach in her classes."

Another wry smile "Well, your big cock is certainly a game changer. I remember those days..." "I miss you," I tell her quietly.

She peers at my countenance on the phone, touches my face, and says "Not nearly as much as I miss you, Tim. If only..." "Maybe there is a way. We can talk about it when you get back tomorrow."

She visibly brightens, then pauses "We are coming back home through Houston; our manager wants us to meet with ZZ Top's manager, and the company finalizing the tour plans. We won't be home until later; maybe not until dark. Can we talk then?"

"Whenever you get here. It's just a hare brained scheme I came up with that you will probably laugh off anyway. I'll see you when you get here. Sleep tight" I tell her. She tells me she loves me, and to get a good night of sleep. I laugh and hang up.

1...345678