Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very common and also genetic" he replies "We need to talk more about that, but I hear them returning, so let me veer off to my wife: she made the perfect choice in you, and I couldn't be happier about it! That said, if you have sexual relations with my wife ever again, I'll expect reciprocation" and gives me a wink.

"Done!" I assure him, and "And it would be worth every second!" I assure him with a wink. We laugh heartily, and open the office to let the ladies in.

"You two have a grade to work out, and fair Katy is going to give ME the grand tour while you do. We'll be back in a few," says Peter enthusiastically, and they walk off together with Katy pointing out things of interest.

I turn to face Paula, who pounces on me and says "Oh, Tim, thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm sorry for having seduced you, but I couldn't take a chance you'd say no!"

"It was my pleasure, fair lady, and if you don't quit wiggling and pressing those big titties against me I'm going to give you another round right here, bent over my desk!" I tease. She grabs the desk, leans over, pulls her skirt up, and says "Oh, please do! My treat!"

I swat her on the butt, and tell her that Peter warned me off her upon threat of seducing my wife in return, so maybe not tonight with them wandering around the house. She grins, lowers her dress, faces me, and says "Your loss!" Then, with a pout she asks "Or, is it really because I'm a fat, pregnant cow now?"

"Nope - you've never been more beautiful, in my opinion, and I know it's my loss. But with my marriage on the shoals, maybe waiting is prudent?"

"After my tour with Katy, I can assure you that your marriage is on whatever course you choose, so be wise. She's worth the pain; be patient with her."

Paula turns our conversation to the course: she tells me my work is as good as she's ever had, and that she is constantly astonished at my insights and ability to apply learning. She says that she looks forward to teaching me in another course in which I get the highest grade...and, with a sparkle in her eyes, says "And that is not because you're the godfather of my child." We hug again, hear Peter and Katy returning, and see his hand on her hip possessively.

We chat some more, they speak glowingly about our home, and say we have to get together again as soon as possible. We agree, tell them we will keep in touch, and Peter hands me his card, telling me to call him sometime so we can continue our philosophical discussion

As they began to drive away, Katy states, "Two observations: first, now I know another person on your list of conquests, and, second, either Peter knows, or he's the biggest poon dog around! I've never been hustled by someone more charming, even you!"

"As to your first allegation, I have no comment at this time. As to your second, the most likely cause is neither; rather, it is that he was smitten with you. In fact, I know it was, because he told me that you are the most beautiful and sensually stimulating woman he's ever been around or something to that effect."

As I automatically flirted back with her, I also automatically put my arm around her and waved as they drove away. She automatically snuggled against me, and then it got weird when we realized what we had done. I removed my arm; she turned to look at me, then pivoted and hurriedly went inside. I followed, and apologized for my actions; she turned to me "Never apologize for holding me; I loved it, and wish we could do it all night. But I know my place, so let's go get the boys."

Monday, April 11- Saturday, April 16

Monday, Monday dawned, and reality bites again. Actually, my reality, aside from my marriage, does not bite; it's wonderful. S & C is going great guns, everyone is posting huge gains, the track and baseball/ softball programs are highly successful; heck, even the tennis program I turned over to a staff member who played D2 tennis in college is making strides, and she's loving being a coach. She swore it was only as a favor, for one year, but now she's all about building a program. That's cool; I still love tennis. I think I'll ask her to be my mixed doubles partner this summer.

The elementary campus is showing growth in every area of student learning. Parents are happy about the upbeat culture of the campus, and the way we're reporting grades now. A grade, quite properly, represents the student's mastery of the content, based on unit testing and the construction of products of learning, not some formula that includes daily work, homework, and other kinds of practice. The superintendent and the board are happy because attendance is at an all-time high: 98.6% for this six weeks grading period, and we had a doctor's note for every absence.

Over the course of the week my wife and I struck a happy medium in doing chores, taking care of the boys, paying bills, and being civil to one another. We didn't have anymore 'come to Jesus' meetings or moments, and she's been an excellent mother, as always. I have games to attend and supervise, she has dance practice, and when those aren't happening we are civil if not pleasant. I can't complain, given where we were. I notice her looking wistfully at me, from time to time, but I'm not sure whether she has seen me doing the same.

Saturday we're hosting an Area Qualifiers meet; field events start at 9 am, running prelims at 1 pm, and the running finals start at 5 pm. We expect to be through by 7:30 or 8, including the medal ceremony. The Continentals, featuring the Shooting Stars, are playing a venue in Rosenberg, near Houston. They will be spending the night, but there is no way I can be there. It's too far to drive back that late, so Katy is on her own, staying in a motel with the other girls. She wants to talk to me about it Friday night; I very bluntly tell her our arrangement doesn't impinge on her 'love life'; all I ask is that she be discreet and not bring anything unwanted back home to the boys.

She tears up, says that isn't going to happen, and goes to bed. I'm sorry I hurt her, but it is true; I don't trust her and I'm through trying to police her; if she wants to she can.

Yet, the insights of Peter Lowry keep running through my head.

The grandparents bring the boys to the meet, where once again we sweep the relays on the boys' side and get two firsts and a second on the girls; everyone that qualified for area qualified for regional, except one shot putter. Katy's dad drops by before they leave. He tells me I should let the boys spend the night with them, and pick them up in the morning since it is already past their bedtime; I agree.

After not running last year, the Williams girls both decided to run track this year. Both are sprinters and jumpers, and both qualified in the sprint and 800-meter relays, plus one of them won the long jump and the other won the triple. Jennie is there cheering for our kids in every event, and hugging on her daughters and their teammates; Mike is nowhere to be seen.

I don't see Jennie after the awards ceremony, but she scares the crap out of me after I turn off the stadium lights and walk to my car in the dark parking lot by popping up on the passenger seat. "My place or yours? Either way, you're mine tonight! Don't look so surprised: I know your hot little wife is off dancing half-naked in front of throngs of horny men, and my sorry husband is at a strip club in Dallas where he's attending a training session for the new job you got him. So, tonight we get to do all the lewd, crude, and kinky things we've talked about to each other, AND get payback!"

"That's an offer I can't refuse, but where are your daughters? I'd love to fuck you in his bed, but I don't want your girls walking in on their momma screaming in delight."

"Oh, they are spending the weekend in the country with the Olsen twins, so my marriage bed it is - let's go!" exclaims sexy Jennie. Looking sideways at her sexy legs I tell her sternly, "You need to dress more appropriately for track meets, Mrs. Williams. A decent teacher wouldn't show as much leg as you showed me when I was watching you after the girls won the relay". She turns her legs toward me, spreads them wide, and flashes me before reaching under her dress and pulling her panties off and flashing me again. "I shaved just for you; see?" she asks as she spreads her legs again. I reach over, stroke the baby-smooth flesh around her pussy, and tell her I approve.

We park my car in her garage, just as I did at Connie's house, but I've already got two fingers buried in her wet cunt, and she has my cock in her hand. She strips in the car, tells me I better be naked when I enter, and trots ahead of me into the house. We enter into the laundry room, and she's perched on the dryer, legs spread. "You owe me one, Big Boy!"

I kiss her mouth, tits, belly, inner thighs, and pussy before I get serious. She got me off in less than 6 minutes, and I'm determined to do the same. It's close, but after she unwraps those short, powerful legs from around my head and I pull my fingers out of her cunt and asshole, exactly 6 minutes have elapsed. "How was that, for under six minutes?" I ask her with a grin.

"MMMMM, nice start, but now we need to get serious. To the kitchen!" She hops up on the dining table, lays her luscious ass on the edge, raises her legs straight up, and commands, "Fuck me!" She's begging me to plow her, and I do. It's a dangerous position because it allows me to press my >9" cock in as far as I want, and I'm not sure how deep it should be pushed into someone 5'2" tall. I start easy, and pick up speed and depth as she encourages me; when I'm 7 inches in she clutches me, and screams through her orgasm "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I've truly mauled her big round D cup tits while we went at it, and her brown nipples are swollen to thimble size; I tweak them both, and she cries "Oh, Tim, god, you're going to make me explode!" as she pushes her cunt up around my stiff cock again. "Wait! Let's go in the living room now!"

I let her up, she trots around the corner and into the living room, where I find her kneeling on the couch, wagging her lush round ass at me. She is absolutely the most voluptuous petite woman I've ever been with! I grab her by the hips, my fingers almost touching around her tiny waist, and, without further ado, slam my cock in her sodden cunt! She yelps, and warns me to be careful; I'm huge!

I slow down and begin to fuck her with long strokes that get deeper and deeper. My right hand pulls her distended nipples and milks her laden breasts, while my left uses her juices to sodomize her. She yelps, OHHHHHs, and climaxes again. She's so easy she's had three orgasms and I haven't even had one. I must be good at this, or she's been fantasizing for a long time, or both.

She asks for a break, and tells me to gather up my clothes I left on the laundry room floor. I retrieve my phone from the car while I'm gone, and go back to the central hallway to find her. She calls me name, and directs me to the game room, where she's lying on her back on the pool table. "Fuck me on my husband's pride and joy; let's leave a big stain!" I don't like Mike, but I'm not ruining the green felt of this exquisite table, so I grab a towel from beside the cue holder and lay her on it. She acts disappointed, but she wants to be fucked so badly she acquiesces without argument. This time I hold her butt in my hands and she wraps her legs around me.

This mini-Jane Mansfield is a sex machine, and she fucks me as good as is possible for about five minutes; I'm ready to cum, but she beats me, shivering and shaking and talking in tongues while stiff as a board. I can't get off this way, so I pick her up off the table, still enjoined, kiss her, and then ask "Where to?" "Oh, god, just take me to our bedroom. We've fucked everywhere but the girls rooms, and that isn't happening."

"Oh no we haven't" I remind her "the bathroom." "I'm saving that for the shower after you fill me with cum once and paint me another time. The only problem is, you're so big and good I keep cumming and cumming and you don't!" she complains. "Believe me, that is about to change! Where's the bedroom?"

Inside their bedroom, my cock imbedded deeply within Sexy Jennie, I ask "Which is your husband's side? I'm fixing to drill your married pussy on your husband's bed, and leave a big fuck-spot for him!" She points to the other side, so I sit down and then lie down with her perched on top of me.

"Lie completely on top of me with your thighs on top of mine" I order her. When she's in place I start moving up and down, maximizing pressure on her clit and slit. Her pubic bone is rubbing on mine, and she begins to moan as my cock head rubs over her clit before and after penetrating her depths.

She cums again, but this time I have her by the ass cheeks and I continue to thrust up into her; she begs me to stop, then begins begging me not to stop. When her juices flood my cock and balls I thrust into her depths and release a torrent of cum. She shrieks like a banshee, and I kiss her to stifle the keening cry. We remain in place, cuddling and kissing, stroking one another, and then she says she needs to go pee. She gets up, I get up, retrieve my phone, and set it by the bed, just in case.

When I walk into the bathroom, I find her sitting on the pot, wiping cum from her cunt, legs, and butt. I grab her hair, and rub my cock against her lips: "Now, clean my cock...with your mouth, Mrs. Williams!" She cleans me eagerly, stands, and says, "Let's go" while holding my hardening cock. I tell her it's my turn to pee, and she needs to direct it. She raises the seat, aims, and I release a jet that she has to redirect.

After I finish she leads me back to bed, loves on my cock with her hands and mouth until it's rock hard again, then climbs on board and begins to slowly fuck me. "I'm getting sore" she whines, and I thrust up into her to test it; she yelps again, but keeps riding me.

My phone rings: Brittney's face appears, so I say hello "Hi, Superstar. What are you doing tonight?"

"Oh, not what, but who - my fantasy 5'2" babe with huge tits and ass is riding my cock as we speak, and she's good at it!"

Britt pauses "I'm not sure whether or not to believe you, but if she is I'm jealous. Bree says Hello, and she is too; are we not your fantasy girls now that you've fucked us?"

"Hahahah! You're fantasy girls for me and thousands of lusty fans, but this one is something special; she saved my balls once, and I have to repay her."

Silence "I'm beginning to think you're serious...are you?"

I change the subject to "How was the dance? Did y'all do good?"

"Good, not great; we need our Superstar to show off for."

"Aw, that's sweet" I reply "maybe next time?"

"We play San Marcos in three weeks, and you WILL be there, Superstar! Katy needs you, I need you, we all need you! Pretty please with sugar on it!"

"We'll see" I reply noncommittally. "So where's the party?" "We're all in our lonely motel rooms. Someone's wife won't go out and do anything, so we all came back to the rooms. She's a miserable little puppy right now; someone needs to pet her head and rub her ears, and that someone isn't here to do it."

"Oh, I'm confident someone there will be glad to, if they haven't already" I reply a bit spitefully.

"You're gonna have to get over yourself, Mister! She needs you, we all need you; there is no joy in Mudville when you're gone" rhymes Britt. "Ha!" I tell her "That sounds like the start of your new country song, Songbird."

Jennie is still riding and listening, but her eyes are beginning glaze over; if she screams like a banshee again I guess Britt and Bree won't have to wonder any longer.

"Tim, seriously, Katy has lost her spark. She's still the best of the best, but the joy is missing. We're worried. Can't you get past this?" asks Bree.

"Which one are we talking about getting past, Bree? The view looks like I'm driving through a junkyard, so I must have gotten past some of her wrecks."

"We know," says Britt, "but this last one was relatively minor..."

I interrupt: "No, it wasn't. It was flat out betrayal, of the highest order! She should be shot as a traitor, as should anyone who takes up for her, as a sympathizer!"

"Damn! You are angry and hurt, aren't you?" asks Bree. "We're not traitorous sympathizers, but we do care about both of you, so if there is something we can do just tell us." "I have no idea; would a chastity belt show under her uniform? Y'all might try that" I reply.

"Okay, we see this isn't going anywhere good, so we're going to say goodnight. Tell your fantasy girl thanks for sharing!" I look at Jennie and nod; she says "You're welcome" with a sexy, strangled voice, and begins to cum noisily.

I hang up, and giggle as she says obscene words one after another until she finally touches back down. "Well, that was fun, but you came again without getting me off. This is becoming a habit. What position do we try next?" I ask.

"My poor little pussy is worn out, stretched out, and sore!" she complains. "Then lie down on your belly and I'll do your asshole!" I reply.

"Unhuh! Connie told me she could barely sit the next day. How about a titty fuck? I'll throw in my mouth too!"

"Okay, show me how" I tell her. She rolls on her back, pours KY between her tits, holds them together, and beckons me between them; I straddle her, place my dick, and begin. She puts her chin on her chest and lets the head of my cock fuck her mouth when it push upward. It feels damn good, and I'm ready to cum in minutes and she presses her soft tits around my cock. When I begin to spurt I paint her face and hair, and then those big tits.

I pick up my phone, stand beside the bed, tell her to spread her legs to show her well-used cunt. I take a number of Live photos, and then a video when she starts scooping and eating the cum off her face. "Your cum is yummy!" she exclaims "Mike's is bitter, but yours is sweet and salty!"

"So I've been told" I retort. "Would you like a copy of your pictures? You look amazingly hot and nasty, Sexy Jennie."

"Let me see them....oh, yes, a copy of each, and the video! What wonderful mementos! I may show these to Mike. Are you going to show them to your little tart?" she asks innocently.

"I very well may. But we should add videos with my cock in your mouth, your pussy, and your butt" I reply. She sits up, takes my cock in hand, and begins kissing, licking, and sucking it, all while smiling for the camera with dried cum on her face.

When my cock is hard again, she flips around so her ass is in the air and she's looking over her shoulder as I stick my cock in her sensitive cunt. I bring the camera close to show her cunt being stretched by my big cock, and she makes all kind of noises about me being too big, filling her up, and reaching places her husband can't.

She's fucking me, so, filming with my right hand I pick up the KY Silicone and squirt a bunch into her tiny asshole; she lurches forward when I press my left thumb into her bunghole, but I warn her to take it like a woman or I'll do it anyway and I won't be gentle! She stops, backs up against my cock, and works her hips around both intruders; I remove my thumb and replace it with my index and middle fingers. She moans and lets me push them in and out in a fucking motion.

After she takes a third finger I'm confident her ass can take my thick cock; I pull my fingers out and begin to insert my cock in her tight little asshole. She whimpers but holds her ground, and before long I'm deeply inside her, the phone recording my cock sliding in and out of her little butthole. I tell her to rub her clit, and as she does she becomes more and more engaged in the lewd act.

She has stopped whimpering and is saying some dirty shit "That's it; fuck my little butthole with your big cock! Stretch me out back there like you have my cunt! Use my ass like you have my mouth! Cum in me again, fill my bowls with your white, hot cum, Superstar!" All of the dirty talk and encouragement helps prepare me, but what makes it happen is her spasming all around my embedded cock; I grant her wish, and then we collapse back onto the bed.

1...345678