Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 16

Story Info
Fine tuning the show and looking at the future.
28.4k words
4.8
2.6k
5

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers

If you're new to this series, start with Chapter 1, where I explain that the fantasy characters in this fantasy are mostly immoral or amoral, and that applies to the two MCs, Tim and Katy. If that's not your thing, move right along. No sex among under 18 fantasy characters either.

Sunday, April 17

After sleeping in until 8:30, I eat breakfast and call Peter Lowry at nine. He's happy to hear from me; we chat, and then I tell him about the upcoming performance at San Marcos. "I'm going to reserve a room at the Embassy Suites; would you like me to reserve one for you and Paula?" Of course he does!

Without further ado I tell him I want to further explore Katy's need to be controlled. He asks for more details and examples, which I provide, and he tells me this is a complicated situation; he wants to think about it, consult with a colleague who is still practicing while he jets around doing admin work, and he will get back to me soon.

I ask how Paula is doing, he says the morning sickness is still there, but she's all aglow. I tell him to give her my best wishes; he laughs, "I'll tell her you send your love, okay?" I affirm, and we hang up.

Grampa calls, asks if it is all right if they take the boys to church and then out to eat with their friends and their granddaughters. I tell him of course, and he says to call when I want them to bring the boys home.

I place a Facetime call to the delectable Brooke, who squeals with joy when she answers. "You look positively gorgeous this Sunday morning; no late night college orgy to attend?"

She cocks her head, and breathily tells me in her sexy, deeper voice, "I have this stud that has ruined me; an orgy just doesn't do it for me anymore, unless it's with him!"

I tell her "Flatterer" and she replies just as sexily "Who said it is you?"

"Because no one else on earth can fuck you until you don't want anymore, you little minx."

She laughs, and asks if this was a phone-sex call, while showing me her whole body, encased in a skimpy romper. "If you keep showing me that body it will turn into one, but I actually have a serious purpose for the call, if I can ever stop flirting with you, and you stop teasing me."

She focuses the phone on her pretty face, gets a semi-serious look and tells me to proceed. I share my hare-brained scheme with her, she squeals with delight again, and quickly accepts. We talk about what all that entails, the ground rules, and negotiate terms. After the negotiation she turns the camera back to her luscious body, pulls the top down so those delectable tits are shown close up, and orders me to show her my wonderful weapon. I pull out my well-used cock, which is swelling at the close-up of those pink nipples I love to suck.

She coos with lust, and says okay, she can take care of herself now that she has a refresher burned in her brain. I laugh at her and hang up before...

Their manager, Andrew, is my next call. I ask if they are in the car with him; he tells me no, they're following - he's with Elliot and Chad. "Before you cut any deals today, let me tell you what you need to include. I want a 'chaperone' for the dancers; someone of my choosing, but she will be paid by the tour." He quickly agrees "And," I inform him, "there will be a security guard with them when they travel, before shows, while they are on stage, etc. This person will be well trained, lethal, and completely trustworthy. I have someone in mind if you don't have anyone."

He agrees to these condition, and tells me to have my person contact him to set up the pay. "Andrew, one more thing...we need to be on the same page with this, and you need to be committed to ensuring it happens. There will be NO DRUGGING AND RAPING OF THE DANCERS! If anything untoward happens, the tour will be over, and your career will be over because TMZ will have a video of you hosting a gangbang of one of your female clients, who has been drugged. Are we on the same page here?" I ask with a tone that would cut steel.

There is a pause and he replies, "We are. And you don't need to threaten me. I'm so ashamed of what I did, what I let happen, that I've lost 30 pounds and I'm constantly miserable. I know you and Katy will never forgive me, but I will protect her and the others with my life!"

"Words are cheap, Andrew, but I think you're being honest. I just want to see you overcome the temptations all men feel when confronted with those dancing demons that are angels, and make sure nothing happens to them that they don't want to happen. If you can do that, maybe Katy will forgive you...or maybe not. Negotiate these changes, tell her what you just told me, and take care of them like they're your daughters. Do those things and I'll intervene on your behalf. I'm told by someone who knows that they have a future in the business, and I hope you can be the guy who guides them, despite the rocky start."

Feeling very good about my morning To Do list, I drive to my favorite Mexican food café and take a seat at my favorite table in the far corner so I can be waited on by my favorite waitress, the lovely Juanita, who, like many with her name, goes by Chita. She seems delighted to see me and tells me so; she asks where my family is and I tell her in a whiny voice that they're out roaming around, so I'm all alone.

She apprises me with a cocked head and says, "If you're alone it is by your own choice, I have no sympathy for your loneliness. Now, what do you want?" I cock my eyebrow and she giggles "To eat; what do you want to eat?" I cock my eyebrow again, and she turns red.

"Look at the menu, Coach Kelly, and tell me what you want to order." I look her up and down, slowly and meaningfully, and say "I want the Chita buffet; the whole thing."

She shakes her head, says, "I'll bring your regular combo, with tea", and walks away.

No one is close to me, so I felt free to flirt, but when I look around, I see a sandy blonde with big blue eyes surreptitiously watching me. I subtly wave to my favorite cowgirl, and watch her blush and quickly look away.

After checking out my favorite sports sites, my meal arrives, delivered with a flourish by the irrepressible Chita. She keeps my tea glass full, brings fresh tortillas, smiles happily, and earns the big tip I plan to leave her.

My phone dings as I get in my Suburban and I have a text from Britt "What are you up to? We suddenly have a chaperone and security guard of your choosing traveling with us from now on! And our manager is paying for it from his cut! Seriously, Tim, WTF?"

"Just taking care of my favorite girls. (smiley face emoji)" She sends back a string of hearts, with Angie and Bree's names tagged. I reply with an equal number of hearts and flowers, and prepare to start my truck. Just as I do, Sandy and her family come outside. He and the kids go to the truck pulling the big horse trailer. She waves as they pull away going east, and walks to her car, which just happens to be beside mine. I roll the window down and greet her. She looks startled, turns to face me, turns red, and stands there frozen in her tracks.

"Hey, I'm not the bogey man! It's just me, your old buddy from the high school. What's going on this fine Sunday afternoon?" She steps a little closer, and words come gushing out "We ate lunch and now they are going to a youth playday but I have work to do so I'm not."

"Cool" I reply calmly "So, you're free for the afternoon! What should we go do together?"

"I..we...I have to work!" she blurts out. "Come over here and sit down" I suggest, and point to the passenger seat. She walks nervously around the car and gets in. "I really need to go; I have so much to do."

I learn toward her. "You look dazzling in your little blue dress, and I love those pretty legs. You are a beautiful woman, Sandy; it's good to see you proving it to the world." I reach across the console to pat and rub her bare leg above her knee. She blushes fiercely again, but doesn't move my hand.

Emboldened, I move my hand up her leg while telling her I like the way the swell of her pretty breasts shows, and ask if Bobby likes that too. She says I was right; since she started dressing up he's been a lot more attentive.

My hand begins to drag her dress higher, giving me a nice view of both legs "You do have lovely legs; so shapely and soft, Sandy. Do you like having them admired and caressed?"

She looks at me with surrender in her eyes and just says yes. I remove my hand, and start the car "Where are we going?" she asks with a degree of alarm. "Away from prying eyes," I reply and drive off, making sure no one else is on the parking lot watching.

I ride out the highway, turn down a road that loops past the country club and golf course, and we carry on a friendly conversation as we ride along. She's calmed down now, and is even a tiny bit flirty. I turn down a dirt road with only vacant houses, go over a hill, and stop.

"Sandy, you know how badly I want you. Do you really need to go work?"

She blanches, and finds resolve. "Yes, I do. I want you too, but I just can't; not today, like this. Will you take me back?"

"Of course I will; I'll never do anything you don't want me to do." With that, I start the car and drive her back to the restaurant.

Along the way she quietly says, "That's the problem; you won't do anything I don't want you to, but there are a lot of things I want you to do." I pull over after ensuring no one is coming, reach behind her head, pull her to me, and kiss her lovingly and passionately.

"Anytime, Sandy. Any time at all!" I promise, and resume our journey.

She ducks down as we pass the golf course, and I see Randy and several of his friends teeing off on the first hole. That gives me an idea, and after I drop Sandy off, I drive to Randy's house.

Pretty Linda, his fiancée, tells me he isn't at home, he's playing golf, and she's getting ready to leave for Houston. "Do you really have to leave right now?" I ask plaintively "I would like to get to know you better."

She replies, "Well, not right now, but soon" and leads me into the house I know so well and have such 'fond memories' of. I walk behind her, checking her out, and she catches me when she opens the door and turns. She blushes prettily, and invites me inside. My, my, my, says the spider to the fly...

She takes a seat on the couch, on the cushion where Katy took three dicks, and gestures to the chair beside her; instead, I sit down on the center cushion of the couch beside her, and put my arm on the back so that my hand rests behind her head. "I find you very attractive, but you know that, don't you, Linda? Such as pretty girl wearing such a pretty little dress that shows off her womanly assets so well. You really are a doll!"

There are conflicting emotions on her face: trepidation and curiosity. I slide closer, put my hand behind her head and pull her mouth to mine. Without protest, she kisses me, and opens her mouth when I probe with my tongue.

We make out for a few minutes until I'm sure she's excited enough, and then I begin to rub her legs above her knee, moving her hem higher with each stroke. Still no protest; in fact, she's now holding my head and rubbing my neck with her right hand. I take her left hand and place it on my cock, at the same time spreading her legs and rubbing her damp panties over her pussy. She moans in my mouth, squeezes my cock, and slides down with her legs spread wide so I have full access to her honey pot.

Grasping her little bikini panties with my right hand, I pull them down. As expected, she raises her hips to help me. I slide to the floor, kneeling between her spread legs, and kiss my way up her legs toward her pussy, which has the fragrance of flowers and soap. Grasping her butt I pull her to the edge of the couch, push a finger in her tight, inflamed cunt, and lick her lips with a flat tongue.

She gasps and grasps my head with both hands. I look up at her and ask, "Do you want me to eat your little pussy, Linda? If you do, take off your dress and bra." She quickly complies, and I'm surprised by how big her tits look on her small frame. "You have a great body, Linda. I'm going to enjoy using it this afternoon" I say, watching her face.

She puts her hands back on my head, rubs my hair, and tries to pull me back to her needy cunt. "What do you want, Linda?" I ask, resisting her efforts. "I want you to do what you were doing" she replies quietly.

"And what was that? Tell me what you want me to do," I command, while rubbing her labia lightly. Again quietly, she says, "Eat my pussy."

"Do what? I didn't hear you." In frustration, she loudly exclaims, "Eat my pussy!"

"Okay, I'll eat your sweet pussy as an appetizer, but then we're going to get serious!" I return to torturing her with my tongue, keeping her right on the edge, but I won't let her finish. "Please!" she cries.

"Please what, Linda? What do you want?" "Please make me cum! My cunny is on fire!"

Instead, I stand up and tell her to undress me. She does, hurriedly, and I lie down on the couch, "69" I tell her. Randy says she doesn't like to give nearly as much as she likes to receive, but this is a two-way street.

"No cummy for your cunny if you don't suck some dick!" I warn her. She quickly straddles my head, and lowers her sopping cunt to my mouth. I tongue fuck her, and she gives a quiet cry before beginning to lap my cock. I've got her teetering on the brink, but won't let her finish, and she begs me to make her cum: "Not until you stop playing with my cock and suck the damn thing into that pretty mouth".

Taking my warning to heart, she starts working on getting it into her mouth, licking around the head, and tonguing the slit. I force her head down with my hand until she gags, let her breathe, then rinse and repeat several times. When she has the hang of it and is doing it right, I attack her clit, licking and then sucking it into my mouth and tonguing it. She explodes, flooding my face and the couch, and cries out loudly.

Randy's is wrong; she does like to suck cock, and she proves it by sliding to the floor to get her sensitive nether region away from my sucking mouth and thrusting fingers, and gobbles my cock voraciously. Shit, Randy, you must not taste good or something, because she's an enthusiastic, if not accomplished, cocksucker. I tell her that I'm pleased with her effort and attitude, but I want more.

I push her off my cock, stand up, and tell her "Lie down, Linda; you're about to get the fucking of her young life!" She eagerly takes my place on the couch, drapes her left foot over the back of the couch and drops her other foot to the floor, spreading her legs widely and opening her pink, wet, pussy to me.

I eagerly push my big cock into her tiny little pussy, causing her to cry out and beg me to stop. I back off, but grasp her little ass with my big hands, reposition her hips, and keep fucking her gently until she starts meeting me halfway. Soon she is busy telling me how good it feels to be so full of cock, and how I'm touching places and things no one has. I pick up the pace, and she rises to the challenge.

I bring her to a second loud and trembling orgasm, and let her rest for a moment. I stand, lift her up, and deposit her on her knees, her ass facing me. I tongue her little butthole to lube it, insert a finger against her protestations, and then insert my cock back into her wet pussy. I fuck her hard and fast, like Randy fucked Katy that fateful Sunday morning, and probe her asshole just as he did. She responds like a bitch in heat, pushing back against the fingers and cock until she has another orgasm. Giving her no rest, I insert a second finger in her ass and keep plugging both holes; before long she cums again, so strongly she tries to collapse. I hold her up, scoop her juices and deposit them around my fingers to lube her better, and insert my cock in place of my fingers.

She screams and tries to get away, but she's paying for the sins of her boyfriend/ fiancé, and I'm giving no quarter. I do reach around and start frigging her clip and slapping her tits, which distracts her from the pain of my big cock in her little butt. This is me taking her and marking her, not me trying to please her, so I keep fucking her ass, fingering her cunt, and mauling her tits until she cums again, and tries to collapse again.

"No resting on the job, you pretty little almost-married slut. Go get a wet washcloth and hurry back here!" She does as ordered, and I have her clean my cock well, then suck it. I sit down on the floor by the couch, in the same positon Randy was in when he fucked my Katy at the party, and pull her down on my cock.

She moans and groans "it hurts now, I'm so sore" she whines. I assure her we aren't done, and thrust up into her brutally while fingering her asshole again. She whimpers for a little while, but soon she's pressing down to take it all.

I stop, tell her to get up, lie down on the couch, and drape her leg over the back of the couch and on the coffee table. I climb between her legs and fuck her fast and hard; just before I cum I ask if she is on birth control yet. She tells me no, but she wants me to cum inside her, and do it now! I redouble my efforts, and flood her fertile womb with live sperm; she clutches me, wraps her legs around me, and screams out her pleasure.

After I let her up I pull her to me, suck her tits, tell her she's a fine piece of ass, and promise I'm going to keep fucking her whenever I want, so be prepared. She hugs me, tells me she has never been fucked like that, and she's mine whenever I want her. I pop her on the butt, tell her Houston isn't getting any closer, and tell her to get a shower and get started.

She picks up her panties and puts them on, dons her dress without a bra, and tells me she is ready to go with a big smile.

"What, are you taking a cream pie home to your other boyfriend in Houston?" I ask. She blushes and blurts out "How did you know?"

"You love sex too much to go without all week. He's married, isn't he? She looks around, then glares at me defiantly "Yes, so what? It's just for the sex!"

"Randy better keep you barefoot and pregnant, because I'm willing to bet you will always have some cock on the side, just like Randy will always want to have some cunt on the side. Your two are a good pairing. I assume you two are planning an open marriage."

She replies somewhat angrily, but with a reflective look "No, of course not. When we get married I won't fool around!"

I laugh out loud at that, and tell her to come here. She walks over by me, I pull her panties down and tell her to get on her knees; I'm going to fuck her again. She climbs on the couch, raises her dress, and looks over her shoulder at me. I tell her, "Point made. You will fuck around on your husband, because you fuck around on your fiancé. I don't give a fuck, but you two better have a serious talk before you tie the knot, or you will quickly join that 50% of marriages that don't last."

She turns and sits down "So, you aren't going to fuck me again before I leave?"

"Beg me and I might. You're a good piece of ass; I'm not sure I can turn you down if you beg, but Sancho is going to be left hanging in Houston.

"Sancho doesn't have a foot-long cock; he can wait. Please, please, please fuck me just once more and I'll go!" I do, and she screams out her pleasure again. She's a noisy little cunt. I make her blow me and swallow before she can leave. She actually purrs while she laps the last of my cum off my cock. She leaves; I go into the bathroom where Katy cleaned up, wipe my cock on the face towel, then clean it with water, and leave.

I get the boys and take them home to play in the yard on this beautiful afternoon. I got a text from Katy somewhere in all that happened this afternoon. "Thank U" was all it said.

We play until 'Mommy, Mommy!' gets home; I've cooked burgers on the grill, and have sweet sourdough buns and all the fixings ready in the kitchen. Katy and her sons play outside, and I watch them. I should feel guilty, but I just feel smug: Randy has nothing on me now!

Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers
123456...8