Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After reviewing the packet for the board meeting I put in a call to the Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram Truck dealer I met at the Gala, Gerald Hanson. He's the one who hired Mike Williams after the debacle.

He directed me to the website because he believed they had just what I wanted at the Bastrop store. I looked, and they did. I told him I would be trading my wife's Tahoe, gave him the VIN and mileage, and we tentatively agreed on the purchase of a new Ram 2500 4x4 Laramie Longhorn Rodeo Edition with the 6.7L diesel engine. It's in Brilliant Black Pearl Coat and it looks good on the internet, so I tell them I'll be in before closing to check it out. Katy will be surprised, but she's coveted the Suburban for her own 'car' since we bought it in September, so that should balance my need for a pickup now that I'm a rancher. That appellation made me smile.

After a call to Peter, who patched in his psychiatrist buddy while I described my wife's conduct during the 'test', they talked without me. Later Peter called me back and gave me more information and additional actions to take. He said he was anxious to call Dr. Charles and visit with her as my counselor, but would wait on the next steps to be executed.

I jumped on the internet and ordered a few new toys to enhance and test my wife's 'submissive' urges, picked up the boys, dropped by the exercise class to admire the hard and harder bodies sweating under Katy's direction, and went home to let the guys play and fix supper. My pretty but sweaty wife came home a few minutes later, showered, changed, and we ate our family meal.

The board meeting went as scripted, and I had to face reporters for additional information afterward. I'm not sure how board meetings had become fodder for the radio station, but here they and the newspaper are, asking questions about the new hires and about my plans for the elementary now that I'm the principal, without the 'interim' tag.

Katy met me at the door wearing a new negligee, in pure white, with the white knee-highs and the red heels. I'm starting to look forward to interviews, as my celebrity seems to turn her on. She's amazing in the shower, in bed, and again at dawn, which required another shower.

I'm not getting much sleep, but I'm clean and my pipes are clean, for sure.

Tuesday & Wednesday, April 26 & 27

As many good days as I've had as elementary principal, Tuesday is probably the best. Everyone is ecstatic, they want to know more about the new assistant principal, and are impressed when I provide details. My darling wife's exercise classes and stylish dress, along with my expression of appreciation for the professional appearance of individuals, have 'beautified' the campus in a number of ways, including attitude and personal appearance.

The staff members are, by and large, heathier, in better shape, happier, and better dressed. The subtle undertones of resentment aren't visible now, and the culture around the school is more positive. Good teachers are good role models for the kids, and they are also making an effort to look good, maintain decorum, and get along with one another. 'My evil plan', which I hear in Dr. Evil's voice, 'is coming together!"

Offseason/strength and conditioning is proceeding along the same lines; the kids are in excellent condition, exerting their best effort, and all seem to have a great attitude. We haven't lost a kid to In-School Suspension (ISS) or grades all semester, and I've only had to talk to two kids and two teachers about effort and/or conduct in class and the halls.

Wednesday my Amazon Prime order arrives at my office; I surreptitiously move it to the Suburban and hide it under a blanket. Hopefully, I get to try my purchases on my pretty 'sub' soon; I kind of like being a 'dom'. Of course, just calling Katy a sub seems insane; she's one of the most outgoing and confident women I've known, and she bosses me around all the time. Plus, she takes charge of thing after thing, including our bedroom activities and her dance troupe, without any compunction. I think there is more to it and so does Peter, but he needs more info from me and from Dr. Charles to guide me, so the purchases.

After athletics I stop by Joyce's shop to ask if she can take her car tonight because the boys and I are planning to surprise Katy at practice and have her ride home with us. She agrees, and text's Katy that she's taking her car, so be ready to be picked up at four for the 4:40 dance practice.

After classes and track practice end I go by Betsy's house to get the boys. She's dressed sexily and openly flirtatious, but I'm a man on a mission; I praise her looks, give her round rump a caress, and gather the boys in the Yukon.

***

The truck is nicer in person than on the internet; the interior is a combination of wood look, charcoal, and tan seats that blends nicely, and the exterior trim, badges, the Lone Star Edition, 4x4, and Cummins Diesel plaques do give it the look of a 'big, bad truck,' as Patrick says. All three boys like it!

Importantly, for my own perverse reasons, the front seat is a 40/20/40 bench, which is hard to find with the luxury packages and heated leather seats. To make it better, the Mega cab is huge, with plenty of seat and legroom on the second seat. There is a resultant loss of bed length, but for my purposes, the amount left is plenty.

My friends and family down home are going to give me hell about buying a sissified truck like this, and Bud's going to be jealous, but my sissified wife is going to love it; I'll blame it on her. She will have to use the nerf bars to climb in, but that's just another excuse for her to show off her legs and athleticism!

Gerald had them add the matching Ranch Hand grill guard and toolbox, so it is ready to go; all I have to do is sign the papers and turn over the Tahoe keys.

The salesman has the paperwork ready, and he goes to get the manager to sign off because of the special deal I'm getting from the owner. The manager enters smiling at the boys hopping around, then freezes when he sees me. "Hi, Mike! You have a nice dealership here - I'm impressed!" Mike Williams, disgraced elementary principal, rapist, and blackmailer is taken aback by my friendly greeting; he takes and shakes my hand when I rise to greet him, relaxes, and becomes cordial. Obviously, Jennie didn't show him the videos or tell him. Good for her; she can always hit him with it.

I tell him the campus misses him, but everyone understands the need to take a great job making good money when it comes along. He smile wryly and says, "If my boss keeps giving deals like this we're going broke; heck of a deal you made!"

"He told me it was the best he could do without subsidizing me too much. I thought he was joking, but maybe not!" I respond.

"No, that is an amazing deal, believe me! Not sure what he got in return, but if this is the whole deal, congratulations!" says Mike.

"He did help initiate Katy at the Gala; her charms couldn't have hurt, right? Oh, wait - you were another of her initiators, because Jennie was one of mine. So you know what I mean." I reply innocently.

He looks confused, but comes back with, "That's true, and if Katy ever wants a great deal on the Jeep or Durango luxury models tells her to give me a call."

I catch his comeback, and deflect; "Oh, I will definitely convey that message to her, but I'm giving her the Suburban LTZ since I'm getting the truck, so it may be a while. Thanks again for the great deal, and tell Gerald I appreciate you guys. You take care of yourself, your sweet wife, and those darling daughters." He briefly frowns at that, uncertain whether it's a veiled threat as he had just used, or for real, but shakes my hand wishes me good luck with the truck.

We cruise around in for a while and the boys are having trouble staying in their car seats they are so excited at our big truck! I stop in the park by the river and let them crawl all over the bed and toolbox while I text Joyce and ask when we should come by. She replies now, so I put them back in their seats and drive the few blocks to their practice site.

I knew the owners were giving them a great deal on cost, but the fact that the old farts are sitting there watching the pretty girls practice says it all. We stay just outside the door until they reach the final part of the routine, and then we enter. I have to restrain the boys from running to mommy, but the grins on the dancers' faces says the interruption is welcome. The song ends, they run to mommy, and the girls huddle around them. Joyce comes and stands by me.

"We made some modifications to the costumes, based on feedback from the audience at the shows; I think you will approve" she says with a smile.

Katy stands with hands on hips, cocks her head, and says "Truck? We bought a new truck?" Bree is carrying Patrick and Angie has Mark in her arms as they head toward me en mass. I smile bigly and explain, "Well, now that we're ranchers, we need a work truck. Wanta see it?"

"Work truck?" she asks with a look of distaste.

They all titter and follow, with Katy right behind me. When she sees it, she stops, stares at the truck, looks at me, and exclaims, "That's a real truck! I thought they were kidding!"

Bree is hopping around with Patrick, who is telling her all about it and showing it to everyone. They open doors, climb up on the nerf bars and marvel at the big back seat. When I point out the bench seat with fold down console in front and tell Katy, "Now you can sit beside me, just like in the old days!", she gives me a grin and a poke in the ribs.

Even with the two baby seats Angie and Bree can sit in the back seat, while, Katy, Brit and Joyce sit comfortably in front. I crank the premium sound up, playing the Rolling Stones good (old) stuff, and they play with the Navigation screen, ask about U Connect, and mess with buttons. Bree yells "I'm jealous" at me, and winks.

"Hey, we own a ranch now; this is my work truck; what do y'all think?"

"Pretty nice work truck" exclaims Bree, and the others tell me stuff like "Not bad; I've have gotten the luxury model, but this is nice enough."

"Why do you need the bench seat in front with this huge back seat, guys?" asks Britt with a wink.

"One if for riding around, the other is for riding" I respond, and the girls laugh. "Can we watch?" asks Angie with glee "What, you don't want to ride too?" I respond, which earns me a slap on the back from my wife.

"Well, Katy is losing her sense of humor; she either needs a Snickers or we all need to go eat" I offer. I take them to a rundown-looking Mexican restaurant that features Pacific Coast Mexican fare, and we get a big table so we can continue to visit. I'm at the head of the table, with Katy to me left and Bree to my right.

I no more than sit down before Bree's foot is under my pants leg rubbing me. They look so damn delicious as a group I already have a swelling in my pants, and Bree is making it grow. She looks around and talks as if nothing is happening, but Britt is sitting beside her and she smiles at me knowingly...and a bit jealously. Katy is taking care of Mark, Angie siting on the other end helping Patrick, and Joyce is between Angie and Brittney. The attention is all away from us, giving Bree a chance to lean forward, slip her left hand under the table, and find my half-hard cock. She quickly brings it to fully extension with her hand, while still rubbing my leg with her foot.

My grilled Tilapia is getting harder to eat, and the grin I get when I give her a warning look is pure devil! Okay, two can play; after all, she's wearing loose-legged shorts. I run my hand under the table, up her leg, and start rubbing her pussy. I have to lean forward to do it, but I just pretend I'm watching the boys eat.

When my finger enters her folds she puts both hands back on the table, leans toward me, and mouths, "I surrender!" I withdraw my hand, make sure no one besides Bree and Britt is watching, and suck my finger as if it's covered in chocolate frosting. Bree blushes, and Britt grins and shakes her head.

"This is a delicious meal; what's for dessert?" I ask enthusiastically. The boys want Buñuelos with cinnamon and sugar, so I request a couple of orders. Since my cock is back to normal, I excuse myself to go to the restroom. When I walk back into the hall, Brittney is waiting and watching; she grabs me, pulls me into the storage room, grabs my cock, and kisses me.

"I was jealous!" she says when she stops. "Would you like crema for dessert?" I ask naughtily, while pushing down on her shoulders. She laughs, assures me we don't have time, opens the door, slips outside, and pulls me out. She signals me to wait, and then walks nonchalantly back into the dining room.

Waiting isn't a problem because I can't walk back in swollen up like this, so I wait and check my phone for messages. Paul says he and Paula are looking forward to Saturday, and asks me to remind him where we are staying. I reply 'Embassy Suites - you have a room reserved,' and he sends thumbs up.

I rejoin the table in time to get a few of the Buñuelos, we talk about when we should all arrive at the hotel, and what to wear to the dance. After strapping the boys in Katy climbs into the middle beside me, lifts my arm and puts it around her, and tells me she LOVES this truck! I return the girls to their vehicle and head north on TX 21.

The boys are asleep by the time we clear the forest, and she tells me she talked to Jordan - Dr. Charles - today. She asks about the term I gave her - Paraphilia - but the doctor says she won't assign a 'typical diagnosis' because her case is not typical. I give her permission to exchange information with Dr. Lowry - Peter, and she said she would expect his call. She "knows of him, but doesn't know him."

I thank Katy for the information, and for allowing Dr. Charles to exchange information with Dr. Lowry.

Katy snuggles back up to me and asks innocuously, "Bree and Brittney - where do they fall in the hierarchy of love and lust? Just behind Brooke and Susan, or where?"

"Way the hell behind you, my love; other than that, does it matter?" I reply, while thinking 'you forgot Janet and Angie in my Hot Six.'

The diesel is going to prove to be a godsend when the boys can't go to sleep; the rumble has them out like lights. We carry them in, sponge them off, put on their jammies, and kiss them goodnight. Sweet babies.

Katy goes to bathe, I check and respond to emails, and hurry up when she calls me. A quick shower, I dry off, and slip in bed naked...only to find a sleeping wife. I mentally shrug, and go to sleep myself.

Saturday, April 30

The whole group arrived at 2 pm; we introduced Peter and Paula to Bree, Brittney, Angie, Audrey, and Joyce in the lobby, moved our things into our rooms, and adjourned to the atrium bar for a early afternoon drink and discussion. Joyce and the girls are fired up about the show tonight, having made a few 'tweaks' to the costumes, and having refined the show yet again.

This is an early show at the civic center, sponsored by the same Greek Alumni Council that sponsored the NYE dance at Canyon Lake, but it is open to the public, including students. They don't expect many young people because of the nature of the show, but they admit no one knows who will show up, other than those who enjoyed the New Year's Eve performance and asked for a repeat.

The girls go start getting ready at 4:30 for the 7:30 start, and the rest of us sit, chat, and sip our drinks. Paula's drink of choice is water, and we are all drinking water between drinks; can't get dehydrated.

Just for grins and giggles I check my phone to see where my friend Bud's truck is, and learn it's in Oklahoma going toward Kansas. That's good news.

Katy texts me to let me know Joyce is taking them to the civic center now, and she will see me there. At 5:45 we are considering whether to go get dressed ourselves when we hear a din in the lobby as a large group arrives. I look up and almost spill my beer when I see my hometownies are here in force; even Mom and Dad. I vault out of my chair, ask 'what the hell?' and scurry into the lobby, where I get mobbed.

They all check in and take their bags to their rooms; saving introductions for later the crew at my table goes up to change, and we will all meet back here at 6:45 for a drink. Audrey is dressed, so she gets a count, adds 5, and hurries over to the center to save more tables.

The ladies take longer, so we don't have time for drinks at the hotel. We make the two-mile drive to the center in several SUVs, and Audrey is waiting by the doors to direct us to the tables. However, as we make our way my name is called loudly, and I see Joyce with Jim Bob, TJ and Cindy, Freddy and Linda, and Janet and Curtis. They are invited to join us, and eagerly do. Introductions are made all around, including to the families of the band members. We get drinks, and get seated for the show.

Surveying the big crowd I'm shocked by the diversity; college to social security ages abound, with the majority probably in the 30-50 range. There are Blacks, Whites, Latinos, and Asians, with more males than female, but not by much. My homies and Katy's are anxious, and the drinks are flowing as fast as the mouths are running. Alexander is here with his wife, a lanky brunette wearing a miniskirt and low cut blouse. Elliot is checking his set up, and he has a small, nerdy-looking girl with him who looks totally at ease in a skirt so short you can see her matching panties when she leans over to work.

Mom and Dad are sitting across from me, with my brother and his wife on one side, and my sister and her husband on the other. Will and his wife, Laurie, are sitting behind me, and the rest of my hometown crew is scattered down the table behind Will. Audrey is in front of me, the Lowrys are across from her, and Katy's homies are beside us at the next table with the band spouses and girlfriends. Hell of a turnout, and nothing I expected.

I turn to look back at my old friends, and it hits me that Susan isn't along. Will quietly explains the situation: "Art says she wouldn't come."

I tell him "I don't understand; she and Katy got along well last Sunday."

"Yeah, but..." he answers. Art leans toward us and says, "We heard about the ranch. Hell of a move, dude!"

"Well, maybe," I reply "As long as he keeps heading north away from Texas. He was in Kansas last time I checked." Art and Will laugh, and Dad winks at me with an evil grin on his face.

The lights around the building go down, the stage lights come up, and Rocky steps through the curtains into the spotlight. He works the crowd, promising a great show by the Continentals and an even more visually exciting show by the Shooting Stars. He invites everyone to participate by dancing and clapping and cheering, and steps back behind the curtain, which immediately opens with the band playing Blue Suede Shoes. The show is going great; they really are musically gifted. And then the excitement jumps up a couple of levels when the girls sashay out to Rock Around the Clock in their skater skirts, white ruffled blouses with the top three buttons undone, wearing white ankle socks with lace, and black shoes with 3 inch heels. They look HOT, and the crowd lets them know they do.

I look around at the people I know, and see that they are mesmerized. The band treats it as a medley, transitioning into Shake, Rattle and Roll, Peggy Sue, Jailhouse Rock, and At the Hop. The interpretive and enthusiastic dancing has drawn a crowd up front, as it usually does, and all our friends and family join the throng, except Mom and Dad, who sit with me. About half the people on the dance floor around the band are dancing, the rest are watching and clapping. Katy spots all the people she knows, makes the "Oh my!" gesture with her hand to her mouth, and gives them all killer smiles.

1...345678