Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers

I take off my pants, unstrap the vibrator in her cunt, and pull it out. She thanks me; I pick her up by her ass, and drop her flooded cunt onto my cock "How about the real thing? Is this skinny pencil dick okay?"

She starts groaning when my cock enters her, and now she's panting and groaning "Oh, god, Tim, that feels toooooo goooooooddddd! Fuck me, baby; fuck your little slut!" I'm holding and squeezing her ass, she's squirming in her tethers, moaning and groaning as she returns every thrust.

"Now, let's play truth or consequences. First, Bud and Frank didn't actually force you either time, did they? They acted like they were, but you wanted them to fuck you! You seduced them into doing exactly what you wanted, didn't you. Uh, uh, don't lie! Just be quiet and listen while your 'five minute man' fucks you with his 'pencil dick' and the vibrator hums in your ass.

"You also lied about Brad and Charlie and the music guys too, didn't you? You didn't have to let them use you like that; you could have fought them when they tied you to the table, but you loved being used like a slut! You wanted them to all fuck you. Hell, the threat that next time they would include the limo drivers and security guards turned you on even more, didn't it. So what else have you lied to me about?"

Her teeth are clenched, her breath heavy with lust, her pussy thrusting against me seeking another orgasm; I freeze in place. She whimpers and tries to fuck me without my participation, but it won't let her get the job done. "Answer my question and I'll let you cum again!"

She emphatically denies that she wanted Bud and Frank to drug and rape her, and also denies that she wanted to be gangbanged by Tommy and friends. I tell her I doubt her veracity, and remain still.

She pushes at me cock, and frantically spits out: "I did lie about not planning to fuck Johnny, Rocky, and Tommy! I seduced them at that first dance, and if you hadn't come outside and interrupted us, I might have let them fuck me then! The three of them were all over me, and I wanted them so badly! I sucked Rocky's cock, jacked Tommy off, and let Johnny run his big cock between my wet pussy lips. Yes, I would have fucked all three of them, and then Randy! And, yes, Randy did finger fuck me all the way back from the beer joint to our house. Now, is that what you wanted to know - what a slut I really am?!"

I thrust up into her, lower my mouth to her inflamed tits, and suckle them before telling her "The truth is always better than lying, so your consequence is to get what you want!" With that I focus on her pleasure, and she came hard again. This was her fourth orgasm, and she's hanging limply against me, cooing while praising my skill, stamina, and size.

I resume fucking her. She begs me to stop "My little pussy can't take any more!" I stop and withdraw, and she thanks me. When I turn off the butt plug and pull it out she thanks me again, but when I reinsert the vibrator in her cunt, grab her thighs, lift her up, bend my knees to get the right angle, and work my cock into her gaped ass, she again starts begging me to stop. After a few dozen thrusts, however, she starts begging me to keep going; "fuck my little asshole with your big dick; you feel so good inside me like this, baby!"

I obey her pleas this time, and fuck her until she cums hard around the cock buried in her bowels and the vibrating dildo in her pussy. Her spasms are what I need, and I deposit a load of cum inside her quivering ass. She's totally spent, so I take her down, carry her to the house, and lay her on our new bed. She looks angelic lying there naked, blonde mane surrounding her beautiful face, which is soft and relaxed in repose.

I go outside, and call Susan. "Hi, Hunk! Thank you for last night, and I don't just mean torturing my ex and his asshole buddy. That was the fucking I needed to survive until I can be with you again" Susan enthuses. "When I turned around after I peed and found you naked with a pool of clothes around your feet, blocking the hallway, I marveled at your beauty, and at your audacity!" I told her.

"It wasn't as audacious as it seemed; Katy and Eddie were snoring lightly, and I knew you were as randy as I was after what we did to the assholes. When you picked me up and dropped me on your huge cock, I thought I would wake them both up, but your tongue down my throat stopped my scream. Well, actually, it stopped my scream then, and my screams when you kept pummeling me over and over against the wall, making me cum again and again. I don't know how you do it, but having sex with you once a month results in more orgasms than my ex ever gave me. But, maybe that is because I love you..."

"Damn! That's explicit language." I reply, and then query, "Now to the purpose of my call; do you want to have a late lunch with us? We need to leave soon, but I'd like to get us all together again and talk about a few things."

"Can I bring Eddie? He's on duty until 5 and he is still worried about the turds."

"He's part of 'us' now, after last night, but he and Katy have something going on, so keep an eye on your bodyguard" I tell her.

"So, if I tell him to carry her off and leave me alone with you, will you make love to me again?" I laugh "My curse: insatiable women!"

"Says the insatiable man with the 10" cock, good looks, charming personality, and BIG muscles!" she jokes in return.

"Okay, enough flirting and flattering; are you two going to eat with us before we leave, or not?" I insist. "We are; when and where?" she replies. We agree on meeting in two hours at a steakhouse we both like located in an old schoolhouse in an abandoned town close to nowhere.

I take the Suburban down to the old headquarters, where the cattle pens and barn are. I call the cows with the horn as I drive down, and pour the eight sacks of feed into troughs for them. They are technically Mom and Dad's, but I enjoy working with cattle. Twenty mixed-breed cows, 14 calves, and a nice Charolais bull, plus four ranch horses and a few Spanish goats make up our 'herd'.

A quick inventory of the barn uncovers two treasures; an old Indian motorcycle, and my grandfather's old Dodge Powerwagon with huge tires. The branding irons are hanging, including my brand: a capital T with a backward R and K on the stem of the T. We don't really brand cattle anymore, but I take it to use on a wooden sign I want to put up.

Back at the camp house I find Katy freshly showered. She was miffed: Susan called her about what she was wearing, and she had to admit she had been asleep and didn't know what was going on. I explained that I was just letting her recover from all her orgasms, and she made a face and makes an accusation. "My butt hurts where you spanked me with the whip!"

I laugh at her; she can't keep a straight face, grins, and tells me to let her get dressed in peace. I tell her I need to shower because she got me wet all over my legs; she sticks out her tongue, and prisses out of the bath.

After showering, I load my bags in the SUV and wait on Katy. She's almost ready on time, we load her bags, and head for our rendezvous and supper. She's wearing short shorts again, and a pullover blouse that stops just above where the shorts begin; she looks totally fuckable.

When we get there Susan is similarly dressed, and similarly fuckable. We chat after we order, then I approach the main topic; keeping ourselves safe from the dipshits. Eddie grins and asks if we have any idea where they are right now; we all shake our heads.

He looks at his phone and says, "Bud's truck is heading north from Sinton toward San Antonio on the freeway. Would y'all like to download the app, and I'll give you the GPS tracker info so you can keep up. It isn't foolproof, but as long as Bud has his truck we're going to know where it is, and where he probably is." That sets off a mini-celebration with toasts from our water glasses.

The salad bar is excellent, and the porterhouse steak, fresh green beans, and Mexican rice is delicious! We enjoy the company, hug and kiss the ladies, shake hands, and part company. On the way back Katy is quiet for about 30 minutes, obviously in deep thought. Finally I prod her "You planning your seduction of poor Eddie, or what?"

She laughs, "He's cute, in an older, married man way, but no. I'm wondering what your little production today was about. Am I as bad as Bud and Frank, where you need to scare me to straighten me out?"

"Have you heard of Paraphilia?" I query after a few moments of consideration. "No? Well, I hadn't either, but Peter's friend who specializes in treating people with unusual sexual needs - those who actually want treatment - most don't, I'm told - advised me to test you for a specific condition. He arrived at that suggestion based on things I told Peter, who told him. It's all privileged because I'm his patient. I hope I didn't overstep my boundaries, but I want to understand you."

"So, did I 'pass' this test?" she asks suspiciously.

"Let's just say you performed as expected" I reply. Somewhat indignantly, Katy asks, "So, you're saying that I 'performed as expected' when you strung me up like a deer, blindfolded and gaged me, filled my pussy and ass with vibrators and cock, and beat me with a whip and your big hands?"

"Yes, I am" I reply "You orgasmed, and orgasmed, and orgasmed, and...well, you remember."

"Does that prove something? I cum a lot whenever we have sex" she inquires.

"I don't know what it proves" I admit "maybe Peter's friend will. All I know is how you reacted to being bound, restrained, blindfolded, gaged, punished, and penetrated. You came, and came, and..."

"I know; you've already reminded me! I couldn't help myself! I just got so excited and horny and I couldn't control my sexual urges!"

"I'd suggest that you talk to Dr. Charles about this; tell her what happened, and ask her about Paraphilia. I'll ask Peter, and we can compare notes. And, sweetie, you were one sexy deer! I thought you might pull the whole thing down you were trying to get to my cock so bad!"

"Is that a bad thing? I thought you liked me to be sexy, to let you know when I want you," she teased, and that, thankfully, ended the serious discussion before I had to try to explain that her responses indicate she's sexually submissive with masochistic tendencies.

***

She worked on her choreography, put on headphones and practiced singing the songs she has as solos and duets in the show, and danced in her seat while she sang. I had a grand time listening and watching, until we got near San Marcos, where I called Brittney while Katy grooved. Britt answered, "Hi, Superstud! What's up?" I chuckled and asked what prompted my nickname change; she told me it was based on both first and second-hand evaluations.

I laughed again, thanked her, and told her to listen. I put the phone on speaker so she could hear Katy singing. "Critique?" I asked. She laughed, "Her voice is that of a sexy angel, and she looks better than she sings. I think she'll do fine!"

I ask, "And how about the sexy and alluring Brittney; is she practicing too?" She starts singing 'You give me fever...' in that husky bedroom voice and I interrupt her with 'You've got the fever, I've got the cure.'

She laughs, "Are you flirting with me sitting next to your wife in a car?" "Nah," I reply "Stating a fact!"

She laughs again, and says she can still here Katy singing, so..."When are you going to come put my fever out, Mr. Fireman?"

"Well, I'm driving through San Marcos right now - is this a good time?" I tease.

"You are incorrigible! But it's working...I've got my hand in my panties, just thinking about it" she replies huskily. "Fingers? If your replicating my cock, you need your fist, baby!" I tease back. She laughs again "Can y'all stop by? I'd love to see you BOTH."

"Nope, not tonight; maybe next time, when I'm alone." She laughs me off as incorrigible, says she will see me at the next dance and says goodbye.

"Katy! Katy Marie!" I shout at her while leaning over the console and pinching her leg. She pulls her earphones down and looks at me like I better have a good reason for interrupting her; I point at the MyLink display and say, "Patrick, your mommy can hear you now."

He enthusiastically tells her they missed her but they had fun with Granny and Gramps and baby Mark is asleep so they are going to spend the night there, but we need to come eat breakfast with them in the morning! Grampa will cook it for us, so be here early! She smiles at her eldest son's enthusiasm and his confidence in ordering his parents around, and assures him we will.

They talk for five minutes or so about all the fun things they did, and then Granny tells him it is time for bed. He tells us he loves us and hangs up. We smile at each other; whatever our marital issues, we did good with making these smart, handsome, and charming little boys.

Katy sets her earphones aside, turns off the player on her phone, and talks to her husband the remaining 40 minutes of our drive. We shower together, which means sex in the shower, then cleaning each other, and then drying each other before getting ready for bed.

Monday, April 25

When I get to school, I find a board meeting packet on my desk, and notice that bagels and doughnuts are in the workroom. I'm full, but that means a party of some kind, so I walk down to the workroom and enter. Everyone starts clapping; I look around to see if someone is behind me, and turn back to the staff. Their excitement and smiles are genuine, and they are all looking at me. Mrs. Burk says, "I guess you haven't reviewed your meeting packet yet, have you?"

I shake my head. "The first action items are 'Approval of Boys and Girls Campus Athletics Coordinator Positions; and 'Appointment of Elementary Principal'. I'm caught off guard, but I'm not dense; that means I'm keeping both positions and they are giving me high school and junior high campus athletics coordinators to lessen the load.

I smile. "Well, if that means what I think the superintendent's wife is implying, I'm as thrilled and happy as I can be. I've become very fond of you guys in only a few months, and I would be pleased - nay, thrilled and honored - to continue to be your advocate and helper."

"Very fond? That isn't very strongly worded!" she interjects.

"Well, I have a jealous wife, and if she found out I told you how much I love you and enjoy working with you, she might hurt me" I joke.

They giggle, and all eyes turn to Katy, who declares, "I think I speak for all of the staff when I say 'right back at ya! We're fond of you too!"

After the laughter, dies down we break up to start the day, and I get a lot of pets, pats, and hugs as they leave. Katy stays back until everyone is gone, and tells me she's proud of me and happy for the staff; we're a match made in heaven. She shuts the door, and gives me a hot kiss, says "Don't forget who your favorite teacher is, though!" and leaves.

The state track meet is on Saturday in two weeks, so we can focus on strength, conditioning, and skills development this week. Track workouts will be limited to an hour, to rest the kids while keeping them in shape and polished at the little things that win events.

The baseball and softball teams are having good seasons; both are sitting in second with a home game with the leader on the horizon. The search for coaches to replace those leaving is done, although it was more a matter of tapping people I know than a real search. The board and administration have the names and bios, and will act to hire them all tonight.

The new defensive coordinator and defensive backs/wide receivers coach was a senior when I was a freshman in college. Blake Simmons' dad was a well-known high school coach, and Blake was like a coach on the field: making calls and setting or moving the defensive backs while the other team was lining up to run the play. He was particularly helpful to the freshman starter, Tim Kelly, who was sometimes reeling from the sophisticated offenses being thrown at him, and who was often targeted by the offenses due to his inexperience.

We kept in contact after Blake's graduation, during his time in the NFL, and, when he decided he'd rather coach than play professionally and be permanently maimed by the heavy collisions he was engaged in as a safety. We often talked, and I was in Blake's wedding, but Blake was on a trip to London with the pro team for an exhibition game when I got married.

I originally called him to ask about young coaches we might go after, never expecting Blake to ask if I would consider him. Turns out Blake and his wife, Molly, were looking for a place to raise their four kids, and that place was a small town with good schools and good people. Blake also jumped at the chance to be an assistant in basketball so he would have the spring free to work with his kids in their sports.

He's an award-wining science teacher; his wife is a certificated administrator and will serve as the new assistant principal / curriculum and instruction coordinator on the elementary campus. Their reference checks were glowing.

Blake suggested the linebackers/running backs coach we were hiring, and when we met I immediately knew why. Desean 'Boom Boom' Washington was a charismatic black man who knew his stuff, and he and Blake had worked together in two schools. He and his stunning wife, who is also a teacher, were long-time friends of Evie and Darrell, who enthusiastically assured me that Desean and Tamara would be great additions to the staff as teachers as well. My concern was their motivation in moving from a 6A job near Houston to a 4A job in a small town, but their explanation was similar to Blake and Molly's: two kids, they want another, and the perils and temptations of a city aren't where they want to raise their children.

Desean smiled when he told me, "Coach, part of my motivation is selfish; we saw your semi-finals game last year in Houston and you're loaded. If you had a sound defense behind that offense last year you'd have a ring right now, but with Blake coordinating and me coaching those fast, hard-hitting young linebacker, you're gonna get one this fall!"

He jumped at the chance to assume my track duties, and his credentials were impeccable; he was selected for the Olympic track tryouts as a college sophomore and almost made the sprint relay! The icing on the cake; they both teach special education, an area in need of improvement on the high school and junior high campuses, and their references raved about their abilities and character.

The new junior high staff members I pieced together from referrals from friends and fellow coaches look solid. All three have a couple of years of experience in good programs, can coach multiple sports well, and are dedicated and excellent teachers. One of them has a wife who has twice won teacher-of-the-year in her four years of experience; she will fill the only known elementary staff opening, in 4th grade. With the loyal and dedicated coach retained, I believe they will be one of the best junior high coaching staffs in the state, and will improve the academics at that campus also.

The new junior high principal is another of my recruits. She is a former and very successful girls' basketball coach and women's AD, with two years' admin experience straightening out a low-performing junior high in Austin. Her freshman son is a star athlete and top student, as are her two daughters. Dad isn't in the picture, having decided his law career required him to move to New York, and Vanessa and the kids were slowing him down.

His child support was generous, however, making it easier for Vanessa to give up the better pay in the city. Clarence could hardly wait to introduce her to the lazy staff over there, even though it might mean we would need to keep hiring all summer after the laziest of the bums quit in fear.

Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers
1...345678