Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The band starts packing up, the girls come back with their bags, and I volunteer to take them to the hotel, or take their bags if they are riding with Joyce. Bree tells me she is a member of an after-hours club, Easy Street, that she would like to invite us all to, but they need 30 minutes to clean up and get dressed. Katy looks eager so I tell her that sounds cool, who should I invite; she says everyone you know!

"So, riding with me, or Joyce?" I query, and Katy replies "You go on, get everyone there and get tables, and order us our favorite drinks - we're thirsty! We'll be there soon!" Britt says she's already called the manager and they are expecting up, so go on!

Our two groups of homies are starting to leave, but I catch everyone and invite them to the club; everyone likes the idea, but Mom and Dad are ready to call it a night, and Paula thinks they should get some rest after all the dancing and excitement; they will see me tomorrow.

I spot Frank and Tammy leaving, and send Sis to invite them. Tammy makes a thumbs up signal to me and smiles across the room.

The club is just right: roomy but cozy, and the singer/songwriter on stage is quite good with his acoustic guitar. It's easy to talk over him, and the way we're sitting encourages conversations among the members of the two groups. Before long the cliques are broken up and new friends are being made.

I've saved seats around me for the dancers, plus Joyce, and Audrey, so I'm chillin with a cold Lone Star in hand, enjoying the music and the buzz around me. My table has my brother and sister and their spouses, plus Will and Laurie. Frank and Tammy are siting with Sarah and Wilbur at an adjacent table behind Will, and that table also includes TJ and Cindy. Chris and Janet came in with Freddy and Linda. Chris looked at the open seats near me, and I could see he wanted to sit where he could ogle and flirt with my wife, but not so much that he wanted me to have that opportunity with his wife, so they moved to another table with some more folks from my home town.

The singer thanks us for listening, says he's playing for tips, so anything in his coffee can is appreciated, and puts his guitar in his case. Dee takes up a collection, and we put a nice tip in his can. The manger asks if we would mind if he turns on the juke box, and we assure him we'll keep it playing. He walks over to our table, tells us he's glad we came to his place tonight, then asks when Britt will be arriving. I point at the door, and smile.

The gaggle of girls makes their usual entrance, giggling and looking luscious. Katy is wearing the short wrap dress I bought her at the coast with sandals, and she is the most conservatively dressed one. Short, tight jeans skirt for Angie with a halter top; an off-the-shoulder sundress for Bree that stops halfway down her thighs; a cold shoulder dress with daring neckline and hemline for Brittney; Audrey is wearing a jumpsuit that shows off her slender but lush body; and Joyce looks delicious in a little black strapless dress and pearls. The manager walks over and Britt gives him a hug; he whispers something to her before walking back to the bar.

Will and Art lean to one another, and then lean across the table toward me "We don't know how you do it, man. Katy AND these other five - too much temptation for good old boys!" "You'd think I'd become immune, being exposed so often, but so far..." I reply.

The luscious ladies parade around, greet people, give thanks for compliments, and offer their thanks for everyone showing up. When they make it to their seats and drinks, each gives me a chaste kiss on the cheek and thanks me, including my wife. I make a pouty face, and everyone laughs.

Angie raises her glass, and everyone at our table hoists their drink: "To the best friends a girl could have", nodding to the dancers, her mom and Joyce; "to the best band in the land, and to the fantastic friends wiling to drive hours to join us in dance!"

Everyone drinks up, and Will says "To the best dancers in the world!" and we drink up again. I wave at the bartender and make the sign for 'another round', which they bring right after Bree offers "To the folks behind the scenes who make us look better than we do", nodding to Joyce and Audrey. We finish our drinks, and reach for the next ones.

Katy has been quiet, although she has participated in the toasts. She turns, looks at me seriously, and raises her glass "To the real Superstar; the guy who takes us around, looks out for us, who has the patience and perseverance to help and support us even when things go wrong, and who puts up with a wife who doesn't deserve him."

A hush settles over the table and the area, and Katy's eyes glisten. I take a drink, and nod for everyone else to, then I raise my bottle in toast and it gets quiet again.

"Here's to whoever that guy is she's talking about; it must be tough taking care of such beautiful women, so salute, you lucky bastard!" That breaks the somber mood; everyone laughs, drinks, and laughs some more.

Katy still has glistening eyes and a quivering lip, and I notice the other four girls do, too. Brittney loudly proclaims "You're not getting off that easy!"

She raises her glass in toast, and everyone is listening and watching "Here's to our Superstar, our hero, our guardian: Tim Kelly."

Everyone drinks up, and looks at me. "To the easiest job in the world; Tim Kelly has it!" and I nod to each of the 6 ladies.

Katy stands up, sits on my lap, coquettishly says "I'm kinds crushing on you right now, Trinke", and gives me a hot, wet, kiss.

Art asks "Trinke?" His wife and my sister answer in chorus "You know, Ben Affleck and Liv Tyler in Jersey Girl", as if that should be obvious.

The bar gives us a round of applause, and Audrey jumps up "It's time to rock this place; who's with me?!" The hot red head leads a group to the juke box, they insert a bunch of money and punch a bunch of buttons, and Springsteen's protest song "Born in the USA" blares from the speakers. That gets almost everyone on the dance floor, but my dancing demon won't budge from my lap, so we watch and snuggle. Janet is dancing with Linda and Cindy; the three men are out there too, but are hopelessly outclassed. Janet is good; not Shooting Star good at dancing, but in looks and sexiness she is their equal. In fact, by the third song she's been adopted by Bree and Angie, and she's learning from them while making mouths water.

By this time I'm ready to take the gorgeous, squirming thing on my lap back to the hotel. The music changes, the first chords of Chris Isaac's Wicked Games play, and suddenly she stops squirming, jumps up, and pulls me to the floor. "I love this song" she proclaims.

"Oh, I know you love to make love to it, but dance?" I inquire. She wraps herself around me, and says "Let's do both".

"Don't tease; that little skirt makes it possible to do both, and if you tease I may" I warn her. She giggles and squirms closer.

Whoever picked the songs is trying to seduce someone, because Let's Get It On is next, followed by Fade into You. I'm not sure anyone can listen to those three songs and not want to take his/her mate to a bed, and apparently I'm right, because the party starts breaking up. True, it is two in the morning, but that sure happened quickly.

On the way out I tell Brittney "You should sing Fade into You." She winks and says "Oh, I do! You need to come to one of my shows right here in this bar; that's why I played it." We promise we will, tell everyone good night, and drive back with Katy draped over the console holding my arm while I drive.

She's tired, and we both know it, but I insist that she strip for me. "Come on, sexy thing; you've danced for everyone else; dance for your lover now!" She starts slow and reluctant, but after a few seconds of Pour Some Sugar On Me pouring out of my phone, she's enthusiastically unwrapping and wrapping her wrap dress, taking her panties off to give me a glimpse of her bare little pussy when she dances around me wrapping and unwrapping. She loses the bra with her dress still on, as only girls can do, and flashes me her lovely titties the same way.

When Cherry Pie ends she's naked, squirming on my lap. And then she's on her knees taking my clothes off. I take off my shirt, point to the bed, and play my 'seduction' list, which begins with Wicked Games. It's hard to describe what followed, and I have no idea where she learned such things, but it was amazing to be a participant.

The X Position was fun, the Pretzel required flexibility but was fun, the Standing Wheelbarrow I loved, but my favorite was the Butter Churner. I'm not sure how she kept from injuring her neck, but she howled with orgasm after orgasms as I squatted above and drove my cock down into her while she laid on her shoulders and neck with her ankles by her head. Kind of an insane Plow, but only for highly flexible girls and guys with strong thighs.

She chose to end our sexual experimentation in the Reverse Cowgirl position, but that gave me too much access to her little rosebud, so she flipped around and rode me Cowgirl style. I sometimes squeezed those amazing, muscular cheeks so hard she could barely move, and sometimes held her hips in place and thrust up into her. She had a few in that position too, and then she said she'd had enough so I had to cum! She contracted her wet, hot, velvet tunnel around my cock, and rode me hard and fast until she got her way, and I filled her to overflowing.

The distance I felt between us at Kingsville was gone now; she gave herself to me without reservation, and I surrendered to her love and my lust for her. Five hours of foreplay, perhaps, or maybe something clicked back into place in a week, or perhaps we just needed to reboot. Regardless, this was sex so satisfying I slept 8 hours with her in my arms, and awoke only to partake of my sweet flower once more.

1...345678