Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy is ravishing in a navy jumpsuit, and my cock stirs as I watch her in the fading light. Maybe Paula and Peter are right; she's a beautiful, sensual woman with powerful needs she has trouble controlling, and I need to work harder at keeping her satisfied. She's been cut off for two weeks, so whoever gets her next is going to get an amazing fucking.

After we've eaten and she puts the kids to bed she comes into the office where I'm working on another research paper. "Thank you for what you did. I don't know who you have in mind for those jobs, but I know you arranged that with me in mind."

"The chaperone is someone tough enough to handle you at your worst; someone I trust implicitly. The security guard is a former Special Forces operator with mad skills. He has three daughters, and he will protect you and the other girls like the secret service protects the president. I'm glad Andrew is paying; he owes you!"

With a very serious expression she asks, "So, what does that mean for us?"

"It means I'm going to give you some rope, but there will be hands on it when mine aren't. You see, you've taught me a lot in these past few months: a lot about myself. Regardless of what you do, I can't help loving you; it's in my genes, apparently. However, I can and will live without you if I must; I WILL NOT BE A CUCK for anyone, so you need to take your therapy seriously, and I'll take mine seriously."

"Yours?" she asks. "Yes, Peter is my counselor now," I inform her. "He understands things I don't about the human psyche, and I trust him. Not alone with you, but to guide and counsel me."

"I'm surprised; I didn't know you felt you needed counseling, just me. And why Peter?" she asks. "Because he's married to a highly sexed, gorgeous woman too, and he's found a way to make it work. I want to do that, but not as a cuck.

'Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord' is not a verse I subscribe to. I WILL fuck the spouse of everyone you've fucked and/or sucked, or get retribution in some other way. You do NOT get to fuck 31 men without consequences. Is that fair? Hell, I don't know or care; it is what it is - take it or leave it."

"So, how many more to go? I'm not sure I can take you fucking women any more than you can take me fucking men!" Katy states coldly.

"Then you move out and move on. I'll tell you when I'm even; until then, you best avoid coitus or fellatio or cunnilingus with anyone, because it's an eye for an eye, or maybe two eyes and an ear for an eye. Are we clear?"

"Okay, I know I deserve it, but it doesn't make it any easier!"

"So, you think this has been easy for me?" I ask incredulously. She averts her eyes and says she knows it isn't, and now she knows just how unpleasant.

"I know about Jennie and Connie, so payback for those two bastards, fine. Anyone else?" she inquires. "As a matter of fact, I just got through with Linda, Randy's fiancée. I still owe him two more for the three times he had you without me, but she says anytime I want to collect she's ready, so I consider the first installment on that debt paid."

The shocked look on her face is followed by "Really? Linda? I thought Randy was your friend!"

"He was my friend when he came over that day, and when he went to the dance with us, even when we shared you that night. He stopped being my friend the next morning downstairs, and in the PE office, and during the Cowboys game. No, he pays in full!

"You said 'Linda?' like you didn't think she would do that with me. Let me explain something, Katy: you and I both know you can have any man or woman, you want; what you haven't accepted is that I can have any woman I want just as easily. I used every orifice in her body, and she still begged for more before she left. Randy and Linda are a great match; neither can trust the other, kind of like another couple I know."

"So this is my new reality; I sleep alone each night, and you fuck whomever you want until you think we're even?" she asks with melancholy and pain in her voice.

"The second half of that statement is true, but you can move back into my bed whenever you want. You've handled yourself impeccably since that unfortunate night with your young cowboy; you've earned back the right to sleep wherever you want. That sounds harsh, but that's your new reality."

She cut her green eyes at me "I'm not feeling too sexy toward you, Trinke; you're treating me like trash."

"Am I? There have to be consequences for your actions, or I can't live with you. Again, you can't cuck me and expect nothing but love in return; I'm not that guy."

"Okay, I get it, I get it! Can I move back in tonight?" she asks. "Of course. But don't expect sex. Linda and Jennie wore me out; I couldn't possibly get it up again" I say challengingly. She smiles evilly and rubs her hands together like silent movie villain: "We'll see about that, Trinke!"

I showered and climbed into bed; I was harassing her, but, seriously, my cock is tired and my balls are drained. Or so I thought, until she walks in wearing the red and white negligee with white thigh highs, steps up on the bed, and stands over me, hands on hips. "What's that?" she queries, "I thought you were too tired to get it up?"

"You're cheating!" I respond, while hiding my rising cock. "No, cheating would be if I danced wearing this stripper gear" and she started swaying to unheard music. I held out for a while, but when she danced right above my face, and lowered herself like she was giving me a lap dance on my face, I ran my hands up those lovely stockinged legs, made her bend her knees further, and pulled her down on my face. The moan she let out when my tongue penetrated her and my mouth sucked her labia could easily have awakened the children... next door.

An hour later, she's curled in my arms, nuzzling my neck, her bare leg over mine, and her little pussy leaking cum on my upper thigh. "For someone who 'couldn't possibly get it up again', you did good, Trinke!" And she went to sleep.

Monday, April 18 - Sunday, April 24

Monday and Tuesday are my only days at school this week. Tennis qualified both boys and girls doubles teams to regional in Corpus Christi, as well as a girl's singles player. Tennis is Wednesday and Thursday; Friday and Saturday is regional track in Kingsville, so I'll be there the rest of the week.

I arrange for Katy's parents to take care of the boys Thursday until Sunday, and get a ride for Katy with the track coach's wife. I spring that on her after school, get a delighted hug in return, and she starts worrying about having something new to wear to the track meet, when we eat out, and if we maybe go somewhere. I assure her she has two team tee shirts waiting in the office, and they go well with blue jeans, tights, or shorts, of which she has plenty. We will go out to eat, but at Kings Inn on the Baffin Bay, where shorts are considered formal wear.

In spite of my admonitions, she runs to Joyce's to get something 'cute to wear'. I pick up our sons and go home to play with them. I won't have much time with them this week, and I'm leveraging it. Hot dogs aren't exactly nutritious, but I buy good ones, grill them carefully, and add a garden salad and fresh fruit to each plate when Mom gets home with a couple of bags of clothes. I shake my head, but when she models 'this precious little sundress and white sandals to wear out to eat', I consider it money well spent.

She comes out of the bathroom wearing red satin pajamas tonight, and she still looks sexy as hell. I'm stronger tonight, so we aren't resting and cuddling until over an hour and a half later.

Tuesday after school I pack and load my bags, kiss my family goodbye, and head for Corpus. The team is staying at an old hotel on the beach that has been recently remodeled. It has a game room, an indoor swimming pool, and a decent restaurant. The tennis team is thrilled to see me when I arrive, and they thank me for coming to support them; their pretty young coach beams. Off to the side I see Donna; her daughter is on the number 1 doubles team, which is hoping to make it to state. I ask coach where they are eating tonight, and she says, "Whataburger - we're in Corpus, home of the original!" I laugh, and demur: "Corpus to me means seafood, not burgers, but y'all have fun.

I turn to the parents and ask if anyone else wants seafood; seven of them do, including Donna. I invite them to pile into my Suburban, but we end up with two cars with four each. I lead them to a place at the harbor, get a table for eight, and ask if anyone wants an adult beverage while we wait; only 7 of 7 do, so I make 8 of 8. I sip my beer while we wait at the bar, and everyone else has margaritas. They are legit 'Ritas, not watered down lime juice, so spirits are high when we're seated and they have their second drinks. I'm still sipping the same beer, but no one knows that. The couples all paired up when we sat down around the table, so Donna ended up by me. She had been cautiously watching me all night, but now she looks terrified to be next to me. I'm cool as a cucumber: no flirting, only straightforward conversation.

The food is delicious, and the third round of drinks makes the conversation even more stimulating. They are fired up and hopeful about the tournament, and happy to be in Region 4, in Corpus. I hold up my end of the conversation, but some of the ladies are getting a bit silly with the potent Tequila drinks. One husband, also pretty jolly, starts singing 'Tequila Makes her Clothes Fall Off' in reference to his wife, who has dropped an earring. Everyone on that end of the table is distracted as they search; I lean toward my dinner companion and quietly ask "Does Tequila make your clothes fall off, Donna?" She blushes scarlet, pokes me on the leg, and gives me a dirty look. I move the tablecloth so that her lovely legs are exposed below her modest dress, which has ridden up. I wink at her, and she turns redder.

The earring is found, we all decide we better get back to the motel before anyone loses something less modest; we pay and leave. When Donna gets in her dress rides up high on her thigh, but she seems oblivious. The five-minute trip back is full of laughter, and then we all head to the elevators. I ride up with Donna and another couple, but they get off on 5, and we continue to 6th. "My room or yours" I ask pleasantly; Donna looks at me to see if I'm kidding, and says, "I'm going to my room." "Cool" I answer, and follow her. When we get to her door she opens it, steps inside and looks wide eyed as I follow her in.

I'm just teasing her, trying to make her turn red again, but she pushes the door closed, grabs me, and kisses me. Ho boy! What have I started? I have no grudge with her hubby, at least none I know of, so this wouldn't be payback of some kind; this would be cheating. Still, this Nordic babe is hot to handle, and I'm not sure I have a choice in the matter.

She turns me loose, steps back, unzips her dress and lifts it over her head, displaying her mature model's body, with matching bra and panties. She lifts my shirt and kisses my hairy, muscular chest, then each nipple. I unhook her bra and return the favor, nipping each nipple gently and then sucking. My hands drop to that fine ass I played with at the Gala, and she presses against me just as she did then. But this time she drops to her knees, unzips my pants, extracts my swelling cock, licks the head, and pushes it past her pouty lips into her mouth. I inhale deeply. 'For a fun flirt, this has gone nuclear in a hurry', I think.

I feel those blue eyes staring at me before I look down and see them, set in that classically beautiful face. "Are you sure, Donna?"

She pulls my cock out, and explains, "I've dreamed of this every day since the Gala; please make my fantasies come true." I pull her head back onto my cock and try to rationalize what I'm doing. Finally I decide this is payback for Katy have oral sex the random cowboy, or someone.

"Unless your fantasy ends with a mouthful of cum, you need to stop right now," I warn her.

She stands up, leads me to the wall by the bed drops her panties, leans against the wall with her legs spread wide and tells me "Fuck me now like you threatened to do in that room!" I drop trou, rub my cock against her wetness, and push it deep into the wetness. She groans "Ohmygod! You're huge! Go slow!" I do as directed, playing with her small boobies as I begin to fuck her harder and harder. When I pull on her nipples and drive my cock deep inside her, she orgasms, almost choking on the sounds she's making.

"Well, that was easy enough. What else did we do in your fantasies? Were your kneeling down, and I was fucking you like a bitch in heat?" I ask callously. She responds quietly "Yes, like that..." "Then kneel down, my elegant blonde slut wife." She assumes the position, choice ass high in the air "Do I fuck your pussy or asshole, or both? They both look very inviting." "In my fantasy you did both, but the reality of your dick terrifies my little butthole. Please fuck my pussy!"

I rub my cock in her wetness again, and push it inside, but I gather her juices on my fingers and insert them in that pristine butthole. She starts mumbling into the pillow she's laid her head on; I use my free hand to swat her lush butt hard. She raises her head and cries "Ouch!" I swat her again, leaving a handprint, and she cries ouch again. The third time, however, she moans and starts fucking me like a woman possessed. Dick deep in her cunt, fingers deep in her bowels, hand punishing her butt cheek and, alternately, her titties, we go at it for 8-10 minutes before she cums again. When she collapses on the bed I lie down beside her. "Okay, that is enough dirty, anonymous sex. Now you're going to sit on my cock, kiss me, let me suck your pretty little titties, watch me with those beautiful blue eyes, and fuck me like you like me!"

We proceed with my plan, and it turns out she likes me a lot and I like her a lot. We climax together, lips locked in a passionate kiss, and then she talks sweet to me. When she dozes off I slip out, check the hall, and hurry over to my room.

Katy hasn't called yet, so I call her, and we talk for an hour about topics of her choosing, with me feeling guilty the whole time. I'm getting a dose of how see feels when she cheats and covers it up; it doesn't taste good. Maybe she really did mean it when she said she just didn't want to hurt me, it was just sex; that's my excuse tonight.

I don't sleep very well.

Wednesday and Thursday, April 20/21

The kids compete really well, and all advance to the finals except the second boy's doubles team. We're going to have a girl's doubles team at state, regardless, but there are playbacks for the losers if they haven't played the winner of the third place matches, so only one team is guaranteed a spot at state. To my shock, the boys win their match, the number 1 girls win theirs, and the second team wins the playback. We're celebrating madly when the girl's singles player wins her playback, and we have 7 kids going to state! That is a school record by about five kids, and that includes everyone that has ever gone to state from our school!

I take the whole team out to Doc's on the Bay, and buy them a seafood meal on the school credit card. That is a little over budget, but I'll find the money to pay for it. Hell, if the track team does this well I'm taking the whole team to Kings Inn, and we'll have to do a budget amendment, or beg the booster club for a transfusion of cash! Regardless, this is a high-class problem to have.

Donna has stayed away from me since Tuesday night and I've kept my distance, but I make it a point to hug and congratulate her like I do the other parents. She might have clung a second too long, but no one seems to have noticed. When she breathes "thank you" into my ear as we part, I nod, wink, and whisper "so glad to help."

They all head north on 77; I move to the hotel in Kingsville where the track teams will be staying. There's time to go for a run, workout in the little gym, and go out to the cool pool for a swim before the team and my wife get there. There are a dozen or so young ladies already staying there, and they titter about me when I walk up and dive in. I swim two dozen laps in the empty pool, climb out, and lie down on a lounger opposite the cuties. My eyes are closed when I feel hands over my eyes and hear "Guess who". I start to tease her by naming other women, but I don't know who is with her so I just say "The most beautiful girl in the world?"

"Good answer, Trinke" coach Tate's wife answers, and Katy laughs. "Where did the Trinke thing come from?" I ask Katy. She says "Liv Tyler", and giggles. I still don't get it, but she and Carolyn Tate do, so I let them laugh.

"Can I carry your luggage in? Or did you have to hire Two Men with a Truck to get your stuff here?" I tease.

"it's already in the room!" she answers indignantly, and Carolyn laughs. "All three bags of it, you know, just in case."

I roll my eyes, they laugh again, and Carolyn teases, "What are you trying to do out here like this? Get all these young girls hot and flustered?" "Hey, I've been swimming. I'm just another old guy to these young things!"

"Really? So take a look across the pool when you stand up." I stand, and the tittering starts again. Hell, maybe I do still have it! I follow the adult women, who both look pretty good from behind.

"Are you scoping us out?" asks Carolyn. "I feel eyes on my ass, you dirty young man!" I break out laughing, wondering how it is I didn't know what a cool woman she is. "The team will be here in 12 minutes, per my GPS tracker on my husband. Our beefcake AD needs to be properly dressed so as to not stress our female athletes, Katy. Can you help him with that?" ask Carolyn.

"Not in 12 minutes" replies Katy, and they laugh.

Katy and Carolyn are both wearing fitted shorts sets that look really, really nice on them. Carolyn is at least 5'9" tall, athletic and lanky, so a long expanse of leg shows below the short shorts, and Katy...looks like Katy always looks - delectable. "You two might need to change clothes too. Those shorts...might stress our male athletes and coaches," I advise them. They both laugh again, and shake their butts at me.

In the room I give Katy the welcome she deserves, at least kiss-wise, get a shower, and get dressed. We will eat, have a team meeting, and then early bedtimes so everyone is fresh in the morning. A dining room is reserved at the restaurant; we're treated royally by the staff.

Our kids are excited and confident, ready for the meet, so our talk with them is just going over the need to pace themselves tomorrow. The meet lasts a long, long time, so you can't get excited early and maintain it all day. We bring out that the prelims are qualifying heats; the goal is to qualify for the finals. No medals will be awarded, we don't need personal bests, unless that's what it takes to qualify; what we need is 'finish in the top 8'. I go over the relays, reminding them that we will be using our safe handoffs in the prelims, but will stretch them out in the finals.

Good talk, everyone listened and is focused, so we give them an hours to enjoy before we get ready for bed; lights out at 10!

Katy and Carolyn wait quietly in the back as Don, the head girls coach, Caryn Wilson, and I talk to the athletes. We remind them yet again that the rules are strictly enforced at regional and state, and discuss again how to approach running two track meets in two days. Confident and proud, the kids, almost all of them freshmen, sophomores, and juniors participating in their first or second regional, are excited, yet calm; they know what they can do, and they are ready to do it.

When the kids are released, Don goes to the busses to check for possessions left on there; I escort the women back to our rooms, which are adjoining. "We're kind of crushing on you two, Trinke, after listening to that pep talk," says Carolyn, and finally I understand the pop reference. I do my best Ben Affleck, which is bad, and they ridicule me relentlessly as we near the rooms.

123456...8