Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's intrigued by all this, but the camp house is a pretty crude dwelling in a desolate spot for my 'town girl' so she has considerable reservation about my plans for this place. The sun is setting, and the rough brush country gets prettier and prettier as the harsh sunlight fades.

I pull out a beer for myself, make her a strong drink, and invite her to 'set for a spell and relax' on the metal rocking chairs on the screened porch. The breeze is cooling us off, and after her second drink and my third beer she decides this place might have some potential, as a place to get away, hunt, and relax. She gives me a hug and says "I see why you like it out here, and why you wanted this place. It's already growing on me."

I shock her with a new proposal. "Want to go dancing? There is a little club not that far away that I think you would enjoy." She jumps at the opportunity to finally wear her 'precious little sundress' and goes to the bathroom to clean up and get ready. I bring her bags of stuff inside, she closes the bathroom door, and I walk outside to make a phone call.

When we got to the Ruby Red Lounge the music was streaming through the door; a local band was playing a nice mix of country and pop, and Katy pulled me to the floor before our drinks came. We danced fast, then slow, and then fast, before going back to the table. Just as we sat down Susan walked in with a man I knew to be her bodyguard, but Katy assumed was her date.

She saw us, walked over, and asked if they would be imposing on us if they sat at our table. Katy assured them that would be great, and she started talking to Susan as if they were friends. Frenemies, maybe, based on the subtle intonations and looks, but still very civil to one another. The bodyguard sipped his beer and chatted with me. He had caught the drift, and was treating Susan as if this was a date, and she was going along with it.

The door opens again; low and behold, who enters but Bud and Frank! Who woulda thunk they would show up here? You don't suppose that black truck following us was them, do you?

They get a beer and drift to our table "Well, ain't this cozy!" say Bud. "What, y'all gonna do, swap partners here in a few minutes? Maybe Frank and I could join in, to make sure you two nymphos get enough cock."

I'm about to answer when Susan says "From whom? Surely not you two tiny limp dicks!" She pointed at their crotches and laughed, and Katy laughed with her. Eddie and I grinned and pointed like she had.

Bud bowed up, cussed us loudly, told us we are going to pay for fucking with him, and reached toward me. Frank grabbed his arm, told him to calm down until later, and they walked away. Katy's grin turn to a grimace, but Eddie the bodyguard and I keep her dancing and feed her enough drinks that she gets over the angst, and after a few more, she gets mad.

We are, in fact, swapping dance partners, and Susan makes sure she is pressed tightly against me when the double dummies can see but Katy can't; Bud is fuming. Katy seems oblivious, as Eddie is being the perfect, flirty gentleman.

When the band takes a break, we chat among ourselves and with people who come up and start conversations. There are a lot of people there that know us, and even more who just want to talk to and dance with the pretty girls. Eddie consults his phone, says excuse me, and walks outside with his phone to his ear. A girl I knew way back then from a neighboring town stopped by, gave me a hug and a smooch, and flirted shamelessly with me to the obvious chagrin of Susan. Katy didn't mind, because she was likewise surrounded by flirts and flatterers.

Around mid-night I invite Susan and Eddie to come see our new place and have a nightcap. Katy looks at me strangely, but quickly smiles and reinforces the invite. I tell them to follow me, and we drive 20 minutes back to the camp house. Strangely, there are two sets of lights following us.

We go inside; Katy starts showing Susan around our 'rustic cabin' and describing future plans. Eddie and I slip outside 'to get some more beer', but actually to watch the road coming in. Sure enough, we see the glint of chrome in the moonlight moving toward us. We disappear into the brush behind the parking area; he has his pistol, I'm carrying a double barrel shotgun that I snaked from the closet by the door when we went outside.

Dumb and Dumber park in the brush by the clearing leading to the house, and stagger drunkenly toward the lights. We let them look through a window, and then Eddie says, "Lookie here; we have trespassers!"

They freeze up, and Big Frank reaches toward his back pocket "Yeah, fetch that little pistol, Frank; I'm sure you can draw, turn and shoot before my double barrel cuts you both in half!" He freezes. "Take your guns out by the barrel and set them on the ground, or we'll just off your sorry asses; you are, after all, armed trespassers with evil intent, and we all know no grand jury in this county will indict us for doing what they each wish they had done" Eddie orders. They cautiously retrieve and set their pistols gently on the ground.

"Now, march your sorry asses across the clearing toward that pole" I order them. They do as directed, stumbling from time to time, maybe from the drinks, maybe fear, maybe the rough terrain. We come to an old, concrete vat used to dip cattle; I order them to stand on the edge, facing in; the sack of potash is beside them.

Eddie points at the sacks and asks, "So we shoot their sorry asses, dump the potash into the water, and the acid will just dissolve them, right?"

"That's right. A Texas Ranger told me about that. Then all I have to do is set a fire in the pit tomorrow when they are nothing but a skim of grease on the water, and nothing but ashes in the bottom of the corrosive alkaline water! No one will ever know, and no one will even look for two assholes like this anyway. They will just assume they were off whoring somewhere and got killed. We'll drive their truck down near Laredo tonight, on the Freer highway, and set it on fire. It's fool proof." I tell him.

A female voice says, "Let Katy and I shoot them; Bud has beat me several times, and they drugged, raped, and blackmailed her. We want to be the ones to kill them!"

"Okay, here's my shotgun; it's got buckshot, so you may want to gut shoot Bud so he will suffer while the acid eats him up."

Susan says, "Katy, you can kill Frank; he's the one who held you down so Bud could rape you."

Susan pulls back the hammer on the double barrel, and Bud starts crying. He turns, falls to his knees, and wets his pants. Frank turns too; he looks sick, but is still standing.

"Please, Susan! Don't kill me - I'm the father of our children!" pleads Bud.

"They've never had a father!" Susan replies harshly "They won't even know you're gone!"

"Please, I beg you, don't do this! We had SOME good times, didn't we? And you don't want to be a murderer!" Bud cries. Frank stands there stoically; he may be Clyde the Orangutan, but he's more of a man than his buddy.

Katy's voice is cold "Shoot his ass, Susan, or I will. Vermin like him and Frank don't deserve to live!" Susan hands Katy the shotgun and tells her "I can't kill him, but you can; blow his fucking dick off!" Katy takes it and aims for his groin. Bud screams, grabs his crotch, and pitches forward, sobbing.

Frank looks down at him with disdain "Get the fuck up and take it like a man, Bud. We've got this coming."

Katy hands me the shotgun "I want to, but I'm not sure I can do it either. You kill him."

Eddie speaks up: "This poor excuse for a human needs to die, and I think a woman should do it; just think of all the women these scum have drugged and raped! However, my boss told me to kill his ass, so if y'all won't, I will!"

Pointing to the three of us, he added, "Look, you're good people, but you know they'll keep coming back around, fucking up your lives. Hell, they warned all three of you they would! Stand aside and I'll do it, and I don't need no shotgun; I can shoot their balls off with my pistol, and they'll slowly bleed to death while the lye eats them up."

Bud, still cowering, exclaims, "Let me live and I promise you will never see or hear from me again! I'll leave the state and never come back! Just let me live; y'all are too good of people to murder someone!"

"They are; I'm not" I tell Bud, "but I'll shoot you in the face after Eddie shoots off your balls, so you'll go quickly. Look at me and make it easy on yourself." Bud throws himself in the dirt and screams. Eddie fires the pistol twice, buzzing Frank and hitting the dirt by Bud's head. Bud screams, grabs his head where the gravel thrown up by the shot hit him, and sobs in misery and fear.

Frank closes his eyes at the shot, opens them when he feels no pain; he looks at Eddie, and then at me. "Chicken Shit there is right, isn't he? Y'all are too good of people to just kill us. So, let us go; I'll make sure he never comes around you again, or does anything to you like he's said he would. You have my word."

I walk right in front of him and point the shotgun at his belly, fingers on the triggers: "Frank, you've got more sense and more guts than Chicken Shit there, so let me assure you of something. If either of you ever says a single fucking bad word against Katy or Susan, in person, on the internet; or any other way; if you ever come around a town I'm living in or visiting; if you ever stalk me, my wife, or Susan again, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU SLOWLY AND TORTUOUSLY AND BE PROUD TO DO IT! Are we clear?"

"Crystal clear, and you have my word. I may be the worst kind of asshole, but my word is good" Frank proclaims "Can I take him now. I'm tired of his sniveling?"

"Eddie, will letting them live cost you your job?" I ask. Susan interjects, "I'll talk to Dad and tell him what Frank promised. I'm sure he will keep the shoot-on-sight bounty on both of them, but I'll make sure he doesn't fire Eddie for insubordination. Frank, drag his worthless ass out of here, and I NEVER WANT TO SEE OR HEAR FROM EITHER OF YOU AGAIN!"

Frank picks Bud up by the shirt, and drag-carries him across the open field to their truck. As they near the truck Katy yells, "Frank, you should dump his ass in back; that way you won't have to smell the piss and shit in his pants, and it won't stain the leather seats!"

We laugh hysterically while they get in and drive away. Frank ignores Katy and dumps Bud in the passenger seat.

When they disappear into a draw on the way out Katy starts laughing again, and we all join in until we're sick and our stomachs' hurt! We walk arm in arm to the camp house, with me between Susan and Katy, and Eddie beside my wife with his arm around her. He's married, and he wouldn't touch Susan with a 10' pole, but he kind of likes my wife, and she kind of likes him. I might need to watch those two.

I offer, "Y'all want to spend the night out here in our 'rustic cabin', drink a bunch, and relive tonight's adventure?" They look at each other and nod; I continue. "By the way, y'all are excellent actresses and actors; my nuts were drawn up when you two 'scorned ladies' were pointing the shotgun at Bud's! And, Eddie - Damn, dude, that was cold blooded!"

He rejoins, "Not as cold blooded as you having the sack of potash and telling them what it would do to them as they died!

Katy says, "I have no idea when you planned this, but thank you, Susan, for filling me in! That was a trip! Making that turd beg and piss himself was a highlight of my life! My only concern is, Tim, do you really believe Frank?"

"Yes, I do. He showed some courage out there, and now he knows his running buddy for what he is. I don't know what will happen to either one of them, but I'd be willing to bet Frank cuts Bud lose, and goes his own way. People who have known him a long time say he was a good guy before he started hanging out with Bud. Seriously, though, ladies, and especially you, Susan; I meant it when I warned that If they ever come sniffing around again, or cause any more grief to either of you, they die!"

Susan starts to speak, but Eddie interjects "Susan's Dad has a plan he has been saving; let him work it. I'm confident they won't cause any more grief, but if they do, you better be quick, Tim, because I'm going hunting for their asses!" I slap hands with him, hug my wife and mistress, and get us each a drink; then another, another, and yet another, until the adrenaline is gone and exhaustion takes control

Susan sleeps in a bed on one side of the queen bed Katy and I are sharing, Eddie on the other. Katy is drunk and sleepy, but I'm restless.

Sunday, April 24

"Muy crudo" we say in south Texas when we're badly hungover. We all are, but the girls much more so. Eddie takes Susan home to the ranch, and I take Katy for a ride around our new ranch. She's recovering, but needs food, so I run into town for tacos and fajitas, take them back to the camp house, and find the beautiful ladies are fully dressed and even more beautiful than usual, but ravenous.

After our brunch and more coffee, Susan and Eddie say their goodbyes and go back to Susan's ranch and kids.

I invite Katy to let me show her around the premises, and she accepts. We walk from the house to the well, to the five-foot tall concrete cistern that also serves as a swimming pool, and on to the dipping vat where we made Bud piss himself. We're about 500 yards from the cabin, and continue on past the feeders and water troughs for the cattle, and then over to the stocked pond at the end of the cleared area. She spots the deer skinning apparatus down the hill to the north, and asks how it works.

I suggest I show her, and then instruct her to stand in the middle. I connect the leather straps to her wrists and raise her arms with the pulley, explaining that is how we get the deer ready to be skinned..."Just like I'm about to skin you" I tell her seriously. I take out my pocketknife, wave it in front of her face, and she giggles nervously.

"Now, slut wife, you are about to pay for your lies and cheating!" I slash the knife right by her, she screams and tries her tethers, which hold her still. I drop the knife and pull her shorts down. She looks at me, knowing how helpless she is, and tells me to let her down, right now!

"Hell, no, we're just getting started, cheating wife!" I pull her old Tee shirt up, and cut it off with three slashes of my knife; she gasps and cries out. For good measure, I cut her bra off too, then her little panties. She trembles, screams for me to stop, and cries that I'm scaring her.

As she makes her plea, she's panting with fear... or is that sexual excitement? I probe between her legs and find a swamp, with juices running down her legs. I laugh at her helplessness, and my mouth begins its assaults on her tits. She writhing, completely in heat, by the time I begin my assault on her wet pussy. While the tethers hold her in place, helpless, with her feet barely touching the ground, her arms extended above her shoulders and spread wide, she writhes, cries out, and thrusts her hips forward.

Her fear is overwhelmed by her lust, and her wanton pussy is seeking more contact with my mouth and teasing tongue. I stop, pick up her ruined tee shirt, and blindfold her with it. She squirms and begs me to set her free, promising she'll be good girl! I snort, tell her that we both know her promises and vows mean nothing, and walk back to the camp house to gather the tools I will need.

She hears me return and tells me her arms are hurting, her legs are tired from standing on her tip-toes, and not being able to see is terrifying! I laugh cruelly, and tell her the punishment has only begun. I stand beside her and begin to run the feather duster from the house all over her legs, belly, tits, chest, shoulders, arms, and neck with my left hand. She wiggles and giggles, trying to escape from the tickling, and goose bumps appear all over her unblemished skin. Without warning, I swat her on the ass with the quirt in my right hand. She shrieks, "That hurts! Stop!" I swat her again.

"I don't think so. You lie to me all the time, and have been for months; therefore, you must be punished! There is no one out here to hear you or save you, so I can do with you what I choose. I can whip you with this quirt until your ass, legs, and tits are bruised and bleeding. Hell, I can even skin you and toss you and the potash in the pit and you will simply disappear. I'll be free of your lying, cheating ass, and free to take up with Susan, or Brittney, Bree...Brooke...or Janet; whichever one I choose. None of them would cheat and lie like you, my cheating, lying, slutwife!"

She's panting harder, and there are more goose bumps on her skin "Please, Tim, let me go. I'm through lying and cheating, I promise!"

"How many times have you made that promise, and how many times have you broken it? That Sunday, after you went downstairs and fucked Randy silly, you promised the very same thing, and 30 men and a dozen women later you're still promising me you won't keep cheating. Do I seem that stupid to you?"

I swat her lightly with the quirt on her other butt cheek; she writhes and hollers "Please, please Tim! Don't keep hitting me; it hurts so bad!"

I run my hand up her wet leg to her flowing fountain of a cunt, and suddenly stick two fingers in her. "It must hurt so good, because your pussy is flowing like a stream and hot as a fire!"

She starts denying it, and I tell her "I'm going to gag you, because everything coming out of that cock-loving mouth is A LIE!" I pick up her panties and stuff them in her open mouth, then swat her on the butt again.

I'm barely even swinging the quirt, and it isn't even leaving red marks, but the way she thrashes around you'd think I was hitting her with a cat-of-nine-tails. It appears Peter's friend's diagnosis is correct; she's turned on by being treated like a bad toy. He posited that a masochistic streak underlies many of her actions, and suggested I test her; this is the test I settled on, and it appears he was spot on!

I step behind her to rub and massage her flawless, round butt, which is a pretty pink from the light blows with the quirt. I pour some Astroglide Silicon on a 6" butt plug, pull her ass cheeks apart, insert it, and push the button to make it vibrate. She whimpers through the gag at the intrusion, but doesn't attempt to expel the vibrating plug. I reach around, hold and squeeze her full tits, and then twist the nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

I insert the 8" vibrator I bought in Corpus Christi in her cunt, strap it in place with the attached belt, and turn it on. She writhes more dramatically, but it appears that she's trying to reach climax rather than remove the two vibrators. I step back behind her and swat her more heavily with the quirt. She orgasms so strongly my ears are assaulted by her scream, even through the panty gag.

I walk back to the Suburban, get a couple of bottles of cold water from the ice chest, and rub them around on her sensitive tits; her nipples are as hard and pointed as 30-30 bullets. The vibrators are humming, the cold water bottle is being run over her breasts; a simple swat on the butt with my hand, and she climaxes again!

I ask her if she is ready to talk without lying; she nods, and I remove the gag from her panting mouth. "Oh god" she moans, "You're going to kill me with all this! I can't take any more!"

"Oh, I think you can. In fact, I think you want more, and more, and more, don't you?" She starts to answer negatively, but I put my hand over her mouth and warn, "Don't lie! You promised you wouldn't; if you do, we start over!!"

She nods, I remove my hand, and say, "Let's try again. You actually want more, don't you?" She hangs her head and mutters yes. I grasp her tit, twist the nipple, and say "Speak up!"

She cries "Yes! I want more! This is driving me crazy with lust; I can't stop cumming!" I swat her on each butt cheek with my hand, and she cums again. This leaves her hanging weakly by the arms whimpering "so good, so good".

123456...8