Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad philosophized, "I had no idea people dressed and danced like that back then. That was before birth control - no wonder we had a baby boom!" Mom and I laugh at him, and we turn back to watch the Stars scorch the stage to Johnny B. Goode.

The first break is next, but the dancers don't make it to the table until the break is nearly over because of the adulation they receive. I have water and tall, frosty, but weak drinks sitting on the table for them, and they grab them as soon as they arrive. "Double fisted drinkers" says Will, as the girls are alternating drinks. After a few Katy starts introducing the other dancers to the throng of friends, gives up, and tells them to introduce each other.

I invite her to sit on my lap; she looks at my parents and shakes her head "No? You're saying no to my offer of a seat? Okay, Angie, how about you?" The little red head grins, nods, and starts toward me, but Katy promptly takes the offered seat. She continues drinking and talking while I run my hand up under her tiny skirt. She stops talking, wags a finger at me, and says "This is why I didn't want to sit down; you can't behave yourself!"

Everyone laughs, and I tell her "I sure like these little costumes, and all you youngsters in ponytails. Kind of exciting for an old man like me." "An old pervert like you! Keep your hands off the young ladies!" she commands.

I laugh, she laughs, everyone else laughs, and Freddy, TJ, and Chris can't keep their eyes off the pretty legs showing under her short skirt. I announce loud enough for them to hear, "What about those old perves; they're looking up that little dress at your pretty legs!"

"That's okay; those are my fans; you are just a letch!" With that she gets off my lap, slides over to the guys and their wives, and starts a conversation. I wonder if Chris is going to faint, and whether he will be able to move around with that hard on after she leaves. I catch Janet's eye, wink at her, she winks back; okay, that is a first - usually she turns red and turns away. Perhaps her jealousy of Katy, plus alcohol?

Angie grins at me, gestures at my wife, and slips around her to sit on my lap. "Dang, youngster, how old are you? 14?" "Old enough, gramps, not that you could handle me!" she teases back.

While everyone is hurrahing me I whisper in her ear "Oh yeah? Need another lesson?" "Yes!" she whispers back, kisses me on the cheek, and jumps up to go join the dancers heading back to the dressing room behind the stage.

"So, dude, how is it that you manage to stay married with these extra-fine foxes all around you?" asks Dee, my BIL.

I tell him "Well, the blonde chick that was sitting on my lap usually keeps me in line."

My sis interjects, "And, as fine of foxes as they all are, she's the finest! I'm not sure what you used to get and keep her, but she is WAY out of your league!"

"My good looks and big penis won her over, at least in my mind!" I reply, which brings the house down.

I go tell the waitress to bring another round and charge it to me; I go to the restroom. When I come out the band is back, and they are starting off slower this set; "Are You Lonesome Tonight?" is playing. I see that most everyone in our groups is dancing, but a certain blonde beauty is sitting there by herself while her husband shoots the bull with a guy at the bar.

I make my way to her table, hold my hand out, and she eagerly takes it. We walk into the mass of humanity, and I take her in my arms to dance. She fools me; she keeps coming until she's plastered against me, looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes, and says "I'm through pretending. I want you all the time, and anytime you want me you just tell me where, when, and what to wear; I'll be there!"

We dance a bit while I consider the proper response: "That's quite an offer. We need to be discreet, considering our marital states and our professional positions, but you are worth the risk. Never tasted nor felt anyone that excited me as much..." She sighs, buries her head on my chest, and presses that luscious body against me. I drop my hand to her magnificent butt, and squeeze. She humps my hardening cock, and whimpers.

The song ended, the crowd flowed back toward their seats, and we go with them, allowing me to cover up my substantial hard on. When I slipped back into my seat only my sister was sitting there. She says, "I'm starting to believe your explanation. I don't know who the blonde is that was trying to do you on the dance floor, but she is outrageously gorgeous, and she is totally wild about you. But, I'm guessing you already know those things, and her."

I shrug my shoulders, turn my hands up, and look around, but I know she knows I do know.

The set continues, moving between rock and roll and ballads, between fast and slow, and everyone is dancing. I know what's coming, so I sit and watch as the music to Strawberry Wine begins and Katy wanders onstage in her clingy floral dress. Once again, her youthful looks and beauty are mesmerizing, and her clear, sweet, plaintive, and sexy voice stops every sound and movement in the audience; everyone is fixated on her. As before she acts out the words of the song, wandering about the edge of the stage as if on the banks of the river, taking mincing steps, pausing, looking down and around, in natural poses that accentuate the music and lyrics.

She's 17, giving her virginity to another boy, and she enacts that so realistically it takes your breath away. She turns, her dress swirling out and wanders along the front of the stage, singing sweetly:

Like strawberry wine and seventeen

The hot July moon saw everything

My first taste of love, oh bittersweet

Green on the vine

Like strawberry wine

Strawberry wine

Strawberry wine

And just as before, the crowd went completely silent until the last notes died out, and she stood there with head cocked and smiled wistfully. Then they went crazy, screaming and clapping and shouting! She beamed, curtsied, and wandered away into the dark. The band announced a break, and left the stage.

Mom leaned forward "It's even better live! She's so talented!" Will slapped me on the back, and Art said "Damn!" Dad just stared. I glanced at Janet, who looked thunderstruck; her husband had been up front, staring with the others, and now he was wolf-whistling and acting the fool, like the others.

I feel pride, joy for Katy, and a touch of fear; she's gotten really, really good at this; will she want it full time? There is little chance a husband and children fit into this world if she chooses this path.

The break is great for the other dancers, and they come join us for a while, until Britt goes back to get ready for her solo. Katy is stymied by admirers, especially of the college variety, and she's eating it up! I take her a tall, cold drink with a little more kick, and an even bigger glass of water. She thanks me and giddily returns to the adoration.

Bree is sitting in my chair, Angie on her lap; I walk over and squat on Angie's lap. They giggle "Lap dance!" and I shake my butt on Angie's lap, then stand back up to laughter. I'm quite the entertainer tonight also, on a very different level.

People are drifting by, talking, and moving on; it turns out my homies have friends all over. One is a very attractive dark haired woman wearing jeans and a fitted shirt. She knows and is known by my family members, but I don't know her. She looks early 30s, pretty, a bit troubled in demeanor, but she's having fun.

We are introduced; he name is Tammy Roberts, she tells me, and waits as if that should make a difference; it doesn't, and I'm gracious to the friends of my family.

She says my wife is so talented and pretty; it must be a challenge keeping up with her. I assure her it is, and she moves on down the table to visit with some others. "You don't know her, do you?" asks Art. "No, should I?"

"She's Frank's ex-wife; they are sitting at a table in the back, together. We don't know what that is about, since she kicked his ass out several years ago, but they are together tonight." I tense up a bit, pull out me phone, and say "Fuck, Bud's truck is in Kansas. What's Clyde doing here?"

"The version we heard, under promise of strictest privacy, was that he was the better man last Sunday. Maybe he saw him for what he is and cut Bud's worthless ass lose and went back to his wife, who we all love" projects my sister.

"Huh, birds of a feather..." I reply.

"You won't believe this now, but when they first moved up home we considered both of them to be friends. Frank started hanging out with Bud, then traveling with him to rodeos, and before long he acted almost as arrogant and sorry. We've continued to be friends with Tammy, even after she moved back to Sinton and left Frank with Bud.

"Maybe the come-to-Jesus moment he experienced at the ranch scared him straight," Art speculated.

"Let's find out" I say as I stand and walk toward the back. I spot Big Frank and his pretty wife and walk directly to them, stopping beside their table. "Good evening. I'm sorry I didn't acknowledge you, Tammy. It's seems we've never met, but my family loves you. They're a little surprised you're with Frank, so they sent me over to check on things," I state in an intrusive manner meant to goad the big man.

Frank raises his beer bottle to show me it's O'Doul's, and speaks sincerely. "Tim, I owe you a huge apology; this ain't the time or place, but I will make it. I don't want any trouble; we just wanted to see what all the fuss was about after Katy's Christmas dance lessons. If you want, I'll leave."

"No, Frank, stay and have a good time" I reply. "My family thinks the world of Tammy, and says you used to be all right before you started hanging with the wrong asshole. Speaking of, where is 'the wrong asshole'? He's not here is he?"

"No, he's not here, and I have no idea where he is; he was heading for South Dakota when he dropped me off at Sinton. All I can say about that is, good riddance!

"I know it was all an act, but you boys, and girls, put the fear of God in Bud that night. And I've never been more ashamed of myself than that night. To think I gave up the wife who loved me and the son who worshipped me for that coward, and acted just like him! It makes me sick to think about it!

"I quit drinking that night, and threw away all the drugs he had in his truck. He kept drinking, and by Beeville he was telling me he only let y'all live because Susan was there, but he might go back and finish the job when he got back from South Dakota. As if I needed more, that shone the light on him brighter than I'd ever seen! I could see him on his knees, then wallowing in the dirt, pissing and shitting himself, and begging for mercy, and now he was in charge all along! Incredible!

"Shamed me even more, for what I'd done with him!

"I got out at my old truck in Sinton, told him I never wanted to see him again, and spent the night reconciling my character, or lack thereof, with my raising. The next day I begged my wife's forgiveness, made a bunch of promises I intend to keep, and she let me move into the barn out back. This is our 'first date', and I have to say it's been the best date of my life, with the best entertainment. That band and those dancers are...amazing, I guess is the best word."

"We do need to talk sometime, but this is all the 'apology' I need," I interjected. "Katy might feel differently, though, so you may want to talk to her when you can. You can give us a call, or we can stop by when we're down south.

"And, Frank, your mistakes don't have to define your character.

"Good to see you tonight, Frank. Tammy, it was very nice to meet you, and I hope things work out for you. Your son is a special talent, and he needs both of you. Good bye."

Well, hell! Who'd have thought that? I figured I'd end up killing them both assholes down the road, and here Frank is on the straight and narrow!

As I walk back I see my group turned around watching us, but they turn back around as I get near. "Everything okay?" asks Will.

"Very good," I reply "Frank is drinking O'Doul's, if that tells you anything."

"Yeah, that would explain why Tammy is with him. I assume he and his 'blood brother' aren't fixed at the hip anymore?" "So he says..." I reply.

I turn back to the stage just in time for Brittney's sultry, mildly slutty rendition of Fever. She gives me a hard on every time, and I swear she sung the last part looking directly at me! Of course, so did all the other men in the general area, but it made for a nice, if very brief, fantasy.

The band plays two more slow songs to cool off the overheated males and give Britt time to change, and then they launch into the jock rock that still permeates sporting events. The girls come back out in their sexy cheerleader uniforms, and rock the house to Taking Care of Business, Born to be Wild, Blitzkrieg Bop, and We Will Rock You!

After a break In which I again don't get to see Katy because she's changing clothes and cooling off, Lad and Katy perform their version of Grease, with Katy in black skin tight capris, a form-fitting off-the-shoulder top, and red platform heels. This crowd goes as crazy as the others have when she pushes Lad's black-clad Travolta backward with her foot and says "You better shape up!", and entirely insane when she sings "I need a man who can keep me satisfied', jumps in his arms and wraps her legs around his waist while they dance. The crowd loves this sexy creature, and I'm mildly jealous that she has her legs wrapped around the boy!

Katy walks offstage still swinging her hips, Lad returns to the band, and they continue with three songs of their own that are very well received. Then the girls come back out wearing the skin-tight multi-color sequined rompers and the band plays classic rock songs from Credence Clearwater, Elvis, AC/DC, the Beatles, then Maybelline, Louie Louie, and the Stones Paint it Black and Satisfaction. The dancers have a glistening sheen of sweat, the crowd is sweaty and feverish on their own, and my family and friends can't find the words. Dad says it's exhausting just watching them.

This time the dancers use the first 10 minutes of the break to clean up, reapply makeup, don their team-colors rompers, and then they come out to mingle and drink. This is the longer break, so they have time to guzzle water and a tall mixed drink as they talk to their fans and friends. Katy keeps watching me watching her, but she's surrounded.

Just before they have to go back she breaks loose, comes to the table, leans down and kisses me, and, with a taunting smile, tells me that the price of stardom is loneliness, especially for the poor spouses. I pull her down on my lap, she snuggles happily, and I tell her what all I'm going to do to her when we get back to the room. That makes her wiggle her butt around in contemplation. She's totally relaxed in front of my parents and family now; they've seen the show, so what does she have left to hide?

Too soon they have to go back for the final segment; Britt is already backstage getting ready from her duet with Cam. This is a great one, and I tell everyone around me to stop talking and watch. When the guitars play the familiar opening and the curtain is pulled back, beautiful Brittney proclaims "Baby you come knocking on my front door..." in a husky, sexy voice.

Cam has improved as Tom Petty, and Britt is now officially sexier than Stevie Nicks as they perform a suggestive and erotic version of "Stop Draggin My Heart Around". When they finish the final plea, the crowd loses it again. I look at everyone around me, and see wonderment on their faces. I toss in that she is a friend of Dub's, and get a chorus of "Really?!"

Taking a chance, I glance at Janet, and see she is as enthralled as the rest; she's finally relaxing, giving in to her emotions and needs. She looks like the sensual being I know she really is, and it makes me happy that she's turning loose and experiencing new things. She's young and inexperienced, but she has great instincts and talent. I vow to watch her dance when the music gets loud and the crowd gets wild.

The band again uses the interlude without dancers to play a couple of their own songs, include a rocker I immediately love that was just written by Johnny, Rocky, and the new drummer, who sings lead. So, yeah, getting rid of Terrible Tommy Lee WAS an upgrade!

The dancers storm back out in their spangled rompers to 'Enter Sandman', then 'November Rain' and 'Stairway to Heaven'. The homage to Michael Jackson in his heyday - 'Billy Jean, Beat It, and Thriller - includes all his moves, as executed by beautiful women.

They exit to raucous applause, the band slows it down to let everyone 'rub bellies' while the dancers regroup and change for their final three songs.

Linda has been focused on the show, but Freddy is dancing with Janet, Cindy is dancing with Chris, and TJ is dancing with an unknown brunette; I'm alone at the table so Linda insists I dance with her. She drapes her slender body on mine, as only she and Susan can do, and moves seamlessly with me to "I Left My Heart in San Francisco", sung by the not-yet-famous Tony Bennett impersonator, Johnny.

Barry, the young drummer, proves his versatility with a soulful rendition of Unchained Melody, and Cindy claims me from Linda, to her chagrin. Cindy isn't as graceful, but I know what a fine POA she is, and she rubs those big tatas all over me as we dance while telling me she's ready for seconds when I am, so my swollen cock remains swollen.

When I drop Cindy back at the table, Janet is sitting alone and Chris is again off at another table, so I ask her to dance to Strangers in the Night. It's a short song, but she leverages it by singing part of it in my ear "Something in your eyes was so inviting, Something in you smile was so exciting, Something in my heart, Told me I must have you..." I squeeze her tightly before returning her to the table.

Rocky steps to the front, lets us know the hour is late but they have a few more songs they'd like to play for us. He explains proudly that the Continentals and the Shooting Stars will be opening for ZZ Top this summer as they tour Texas and Louisiana. He names the dates and sites, and invites everyone to come enjoy 'the show of the century'.

With that intro, the band transitions into a hopeful homage to the tour's feature band. The first ZZ Top cover, Legs, brings the girls out in white thigh highs, lacy white mini-dresses, lacy ankle socks, and red heels. That was show-stopping and it only got better as they play and dance to the other 4 songs: LaGrange, Gimmie All Your Lovin, and, finally, Tube Snake Boogie.

The driving beat and suggestive lyrics of Boogie are what the girls need to finish the show with a flourish as swirling, twirling dancing dervishes.

I got a girl, she lives on the hill

She won't do it, but her sister will

When she boogie, she do the Tube Snake Boogie

Well, now, boogie little baby

Boogie-woogie all night long

Blow your top, blow your top, blow your top!

I'm confident I'm in the vast majority of men present who can't wait to 'blow your top' after tonight's shows, and their wives are looking forward to what they know is coming.

The requisite encore of Honky Tonk Women with Katy and Britt joining Johnny and Rocky at the mic while Bree and Angie perform acrobatics beside them ends the evening on the highest possible note, and everyone cheers and cheers some more. I'm up front with everyone else, to the right side of the stage, and I can see Alexander and a woman standing behind the curtains behind the band grinning from ear to ear.

1...345678