Romping on Winter Break - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still holding me against him, Rylan spoke. "I love you, too. You make me feel amazing as well. Now come on, let's go relax by the pool." He took my hand and he led me into the pool area. Through the snow on the glass roof, we could see it was still fairly bright out. The pool area was still nice and toasty. We found one of the large pool beds, and Rylan laid down on it. I laid down too and cuddled against him.

"We can take a dip in a while," said Rylan.

"That sounds good. I think I just want to lay with you for now." I stroked his chest as I talked. "So, how is your sister?"

"Hm? Ah, yeah, she's fine. Jessica's a sophomore in university. She's in Chicago this week on a trip."

"With a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, her best friend Tabitha is from there. They're staying at her parent's house. Why do you ask?"

I dragged my finger around his nipples innocently. "Oh...no reason. I may have seen something interesting in her room. I'll show you later."

"Ah, ok." Rylan gave me a quizzical look. "Any way, you seem to be all over Brooke. You two were hot and heavy in the shower. And you said you had never played with a girl before?"

"No, never! It never even crossed my mind before this week."

"It's pretty hot, two chicks together. Especially you two."

"Not as hot as two guys together! God, I love watching Mark fuck you."

Rylan looked at me seriously. "We're, like, officially dating now, right?"

"Of course!"

"I know this week we've been going sex crazy this week, but what about after the week is over? We're not going to be able to run around naked having gang bangs."

"Yeah, it's going to suck," I replied, "I don't want this week to end. I can't believe how much sex I've had this week. All I can think about is getting fucked."

"I know. I guess I'm trying to ask if even though we're boyfriend and girlfriend, is it okay if I keep having sex with Mark?"

I rested my hand on his cheek. "Babe, of course it is. This week has been a real eye opener for all of us. The four of us love having sex with each other. It's like a sexual awakening or something. You and I won't really be able to have a whole night to ourselves, let alone the privacy of a whole house. But your parents have no problem having Mark sleep over at your place."

"Yeah, I pretty much got used to getting sex all the time with him last year. I've been dying to get fucked by him since he started dating Brooke."

"I've seen your face when you have Mark's dick in your ass. You love it, and you should do it whenever you can!"

"Yeah, I really like getting fucked. And if you want to mess around with Brooke, that's totally fine by me," assured Rylan.

I patted his cheek. "Babe, there was never any question of that. I am totally going to fuck Brooke after this week or over. Like, all the time! You may need cock, but I will need pussy!"

We laughed together, and we kissed long and hard. Before long, Rylan had rolled on top of me and I spread my legs to take him inside of me. We fucked like that for quite some time, and before we got too hot and heavy we decided to experiment with a few new positions. We tried him behind me on my knees, me on top, me on top facing away from him, just to see which ones we liked. We even grabbed our phones and started looking some up. There were a few that we found online that we weren't limber enough to do, but we had fun trying to make them work.

We ended up with him simply fucking me with my head down and ass up, and soon he was pumping my pussy full of cum. After he cleaned me out, we dived into the pool and frolicked together, taking every moment to hold each other close and to just feel our wet bodies together. That was pretty much how the afternoon went, with the two of us alternating from swimming to relaxing to touching each other.

The evening came, and Rylan and I went into the kitchen to whip up a quick pasta for dinner. Rylan poured me a small glass of wine as I watched him busy himself in front of the stove with my bare legs crossed. I loved watching his cute little butt sticking out from the apron. The smell of the food eventually lured Mark and Brooke back to the kitchen. The two of them had definitely been up to no good; their hair was a bit askew and they were covered in love bites.

"Three guesses what you two were up to," I teased.

"We managed to find the porn on your theater system," said Mark. "Though compared to what we've been doing to each other all week, it was fairly lame."

"We're incorrigible," joked Brooke. "Simply scandalous behavior."

"I guess we'll need to spank each other later," I nudged. "Sit down and have some wine. Rylan's almost done with dinner."

Mark and Brooke poured a glass of wine for themselves, and we sat at the table. Rylan dished out the red pasta he made, and joined in on the drinking and laughing. As the meal winded down, and the wine bottle emptied, Brooke spoke up.

"You know, boys, it occured to me that I received most of the attention from both of you this morning, so I think it's only fair that Beth gets it tonight."

Mark nodded. "That seems fair!"

I grinned from ear to ear. "Did you have anything specific in mind?"

Brooke smirked back at me. "I think we have to show the boys what we discovered today."

The boys' ears perked up as I started giggling like crazy. The boys pestered us to tell them what we found, and I could see they were getting hard. Brooke stood up, and gestured for the boys to follow me and her upstairs. I was wet almost immediately.

When we got upstairs, Brooke went immediately to the nightstand and pulled out the pink strap-on. The boys laughed and clapped their hands.

"Where the hell did you find that thing?" asked Mark incredulously.

"I was snooping around the house a little, and I found this inside of Rylan's sister's room," I said.

"My sister's room? Why does she have one of - " Rylan was stunned for a moment, and suddenly he slapped his forehead in realization "Of course! Jessica's girlfriend Tabitha is actually her girlfriend Tabitha!"

"You didn't know she was gay?" Mark asked.

"I knew about as much about her sex life as she knew about mine. Oh shit, and her and Tabitha are going to meet my mom and dad after the holidays! Some kind of an announcement or something."

"I guess they are planning on coming out to your parents after they get back from Tabitha's parents in Chicago," I wagered.

Rylan laughed. "I guess me and Jessica have something common now! She's gay, and I'm bi!"

"I hope you're not planning on making any announcements to your parents about what the four of us have been doing," I joked.

"Ah, no. No, I will not be doing that." Rylan assured me with a smile. "Man, I had no clue she was into girls!"

"Speaking of being into girls," said Brooke, who had slipped on the strap-on and was pulling the straps tight, "I think it's time we focus on Beth." She gripped the dildo as she spoke.

I started giggling uncontrollably as Rylan and Mark started stroking my back. "Beth can take two dicks like a champ," said Rylan, "shall we see if she can take three?"

Rylan took me by the hands, and pulled me on top of him as he laid himself on the bed. I was dripping wet in anticipation, and I sat on Rylan's cock. His thick cock spread my pussy just like he had all afternoon. I gyrated on his dick, as Mark helped lube up Brooke's dildo. Once the strap on was slicked up, she took the lube from Mark and got behind my ass.

She smeared it all over my ass and stuck her fingers in my anus to lube the inside. My ass accepted her fingers easily. I felt like my ass was getting used to being prodded, because it didn't hurt nearly as much as it had before. As Brooke prepared my ass, Mark stood in front of my face with his dick at attention. Without a thought, I opened my mouth and Mark jammed his dick into it.

I slobbered all over Mark's tool as he poked the back of my mouth. I took a deep breath through my nose, and let his cock ease down my throat. I moaned soundlessly as he held his cock in place. Mark's cock in my mouth and Rylan's cock in my pussy was making me light-headed. And that's when Brooke's strap-on poked against my eager ass.

I squealed and gagged on Mark's cock as Brooke's dildo pushed past my sphincter. It was so big, but it hurt so good. I was overwhelmed by all of the electricity flowing through me. Soon I felt Brooke's harness against my butt cheeks. She held it in place with Rylan doing the same in my pussy. The three cocks were stretching my mouth, my pussy, and my ass to the limits. Tears welled up in my eyes.

I pulled Mark's cock out of my mouth long enough to scream, "Oh my god! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

I grabbed Mark's dick and quickly engulfed it down my throat as Rylan and Brooke began to thrust into my pussy and ass. Rylan pushed up into me tentatively, supporting most of our weight but also trying to fuck me without snapping his penis in half. Brooke had no such qualms, and began pounding my ass with vigor. Mark grabbed my hair with one hand and was face-fucking me. I was bombarded with their fucking motions, I completely went limp as the three of them ravaged my holes. My eyes rolled up into my head.

After an eternity, or maybe ten minutes, Mark announced, "Let's switch holes, guys." He pulled out of my mouth and laid down next to Rylan. Brooke disengaged from my ass, and pulled me on top of Mark. I was in a daze as his cock invaded my pussy. Rylan got behind me, and in one deft movement shoved his cock into my ass. I screamed in pleasure and pain, and was cut off by Brooke cramming her rubber cock into my mouth.

I was delirious as they pounded into me. I gripped Brooke's ass cheeks to balance myself on her cock as the boys thrust into me. My orgasms wouldn't stop, and just blended into each other. I had no idea how long it was before another switch was called, this time by Brooke. Rylan pulled out of my ass with a pop, and this time Brooke laid down on the bed. Rylan lifted me up and slammed my slack body on her dildo. I fell on top of her, with our boobs crashing against each other.

Brooke immediately began to fuck up into me while she gave me love bites on my unresisting neck. Mark had squirted a little more lube on his cock and on my ass, and jumping behind my ass shoved it inside of me with one stroke. My head and torso shot up and I let loose a long, primal groan. I stared into space with my mouth gaping. As I sat screaming in ecstasy, Rylan's cock appeared in front of me. I took it into my mouth without a thought.

My three fuckers were hitting the home stretch. Rylan stood on his knees over Brooke's head as he grabbed my hair and face-fucked me. Brooke held her dildo motionless inside of me and supported the weight of Mark and I, while Mark jackhammered his cock into my ass. Mark let out a yell, and began to ejaculate deep into my ass. Almost simultaneously, Rylan began to shoot cum down my throat. I blubbered and swallowed as much as I could.

Mark pulled out of my ass, and Rylan exited my mouth. I immediately fell forward, with Brooke's cock still inside of me. I was half-passed out, so Brooke stroked my hair and kissed me deep, her tongue searching my mouth for any of Rylan's leftover cum. My head was still in shambles as aftershocks flew through my body. My pussy was leaking non-stop. As I lay there on top of Brooke, Rylan got behind my leaking asshole and sucked it clean.

After he was finished, Rylan pulled my completely spent body off of Brooke. He laid me down on my side and spooned me holding me tight in his arms. I could barely respond as he gently kissed my neck and shoulders. As he held me, I watched as Mark got on his hands and knees. Brooke poured another helping of lube on her rubber dick, and got behind her boyfriend's hungry ass. Rylan and I watched as she pushed the fake cock inside of Mark, who was jerking his cock in response.

"Fuck Brooke, your cock is so big! Uhhnn, get it all inside of me. Fuck my ass, babe!"

Brooke pushed and pulled until the dildo was all the way inside of Mark's ass. Mark immediately began to fuck back, and his cock began to grow hard again. Mark started to groan as Brooke got that wild look in her eyes. She was getting off on dominating her boyfriend like this. Mark yelped one last time, then pulled off of her fake cock. He got up and immediately threw Brooke down on the bed face-first, then lifted her ass up. With the harness still on, he plunged into her pussy and fucked her hard. The dildo bounced up and down against Brooke's tummy. Mark bit his lip, and with a grunt shot his load into Brooke's pussy. Brooke sighed, and melted into the bed sheets as Mark collapsed on top of her.

For a time, none of us moved. We couldn't speak, especially myself. Brooke eventually worked the straps of the harness and pulled it off of herself. She scooted towards me and laid facing me, as Mark curled up behind her, taking her into his arms. Soon, we were in a dreamless, but satisfied sleep in each others' arms.

End of Day 5.

12