Ron and Nadine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And to think," she said, nuzzling my neck and then tracing the shell of my ear with the tip of her tongue, "that I was reluctant to enter our new life. Thank you, Ronni, for showing me the way."

My head was tilted to the side, offering my neck and ear, as I said, "Are you happy?"

"Yesssssssssssss," she hissed into my ear.

"Then I'm happy," I said, covering her hands with mine and guiding them up until they covered my titties.

"You are SUCH a naughty gurl," she said, "I'm going to LOVE showing you off to the WIVES."

She slapped my ass then, making me jump and giggle.

"Come on, we're going shopping," she said, heading for the door.

We took her pickup truck and she drove. We went to a part of town I didn't recognize, and she pulled into one of those little strip malls that are common in any city in America.

She was wearing a denim outfit, Levi's blue jeans, and a matching denim shirt. Nadine can never look masculine or even "butch," but she was as far from feminine as she ever gets as she took my hand as I stepped out of her truck and then held it as we walked to the storefront marked, "For Her."

"Are you ready for the next step?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

And I meant it.

12