Ronnie Jon 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mean, modern marriages, right? Also, jeez, Martha Miller had her makeup all wrong anyways, so a trip to the powder room seemed appropriate and my urges stood a good chance of being, um, relieved and the "fresh meat" sign on my back would still be valid.

[Thump, slam, hump, slam, thump, slam, grunt, slam, slam, push, ooh, reach, oh, slam]

"Aha, aha, aha, short cock me fem boy, jazz me up and slam me against the bathroom door!"

[Thump, slam, hump, slam, thump, slam, grunt, slam, slam, push, ooh, reach, oh, slam]

"Damn, damn, rip my sun dress, Ronnie Jon, make me naked for you!"

Ah, no way, she still had to attend the garden party, so.

[Thump, slam, hump, slam, thump, slam, grunt, slam, slam, push, ooh, reach, oh, slam]

"Snap, snap, you've hit it, Ronnie Jon, 3 me, 3 me good, Ronnie Jon, 3 me."

Okay.

"Ooh, um, you hit it [mwah], Ronnie Jon, but that was quiet, not that I'm complaining. And thanks for not ripping my sun dress, but I get lost in the moment sometimes. Also, ooh la, la, 3 is enough then."

[Knock, knock]

"Waiting for the bathroom."

[Clothes and Ronnie Jon's fishnets start shuffling, mwah, door slowly opens]

"What? Can't a couple of girls powder their noses together then, Gene?"

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, oh, oh, ooh, um, um, we shouldn't stay at the party too late this afternoon honey. We have a big Sunday planned for tomorrow, so????"

"You're right as always, hubby (those are not my undies left behind, faggot). I'll see you outside then [cheek peck]."

[Both pause to listen through the bathroom door before moving along]

[Fap, silky, fap, silky, fap, fap, fap, fap, damn, sissy boy undies work too fast, force out drizzle]

[Ah, wads the spoiled undies up and inserts into pants then?]

"Listen, Miss Martha, I hear noises coming from this closed door too!"

[Both put their ears to the closed door, Martha reached down]

"Hmm, that's two females and my best guess would be that it's Sally the Ho and her step daughter, Luci the Ho in training. My other best guess is that's it two guys and it's a side-by-side situation with both of those whores on their knees and maybe with a touch of tradeoffs. Oh, it's definitely a trade situation."

"Oh, so the Terrifying family is just a bunch of cheating whores then, Miss Martha?"

[Martha still reaching down]

"Well, Ronnie Jon, to each their own, but let's just say that neither of them will ever be known as solid marriage material. Especially since that little Ho, Luci, used to "accidently" pop out of the bathroom wearing only her bra and panties when she knew her step brother was home. I mean, I don't know that for certain, but who would call such things out on Chang if they weren't true, right Ronnie Jon?"

"Tee, he, Miss Martha, oh, oh, oops."

[Runs a few calculations in her head, 3 will not reach 16, carry the 1, nope, no MILF doggie today]

"Shut it, fem boy, I told you earlier this afternoon that I was going to swallow your sissy juice and even though 3 is enough in some cases, well, I want you to take me bent over, but. And sorry, I didn't mean to say "sissy" or anything. I've just never experienced anyone like you, that's all, so."

See? It's the people. They find it fascinating to be around people who dress and behave the other way, which causes them to spew out phrases and words that feed their fascination, but then they feel bad for saying such things and they become apologetic and then they suck your fascinating 3! Well, 3 1/2, so.

End Ronnie Jon 03

12