Room Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a fury of straining sinew and heaving tits, the dickgirl thrashed and shook and tried to get free, her recently spent cock growing iron hard in her efforts and nearly striking the seated red-head a couple of times across the face. Marsha simply gritted her teeth and held the wildly bucking figure of the girl to her body, huffing with the effort of keeping her from hurting herself or anyone else.

The struggles slowly ceased and became more measured before stopping entirely, the fertile body of the massively endowed dickgirl bent backwards a bit and held immobile. Marsha could feel the strain of the girl's breathing from here, see the bared teeth from the corner of her eye. The moment felt like it could tip into chaos at any second and now Marsha couldn't even risk moving for fear of what might happen if she let go.

Then the red-head leaned forward and took that hard cock back into her recently abused mouth, this time able to set the pace as she bobbed up and down the shaft. Marsha and the girl seemed to be equally transfixed by this, staring wide-eyed at this flame-haired beauty giving the person who had so roughly assaulted her a slow, sensual blowjob. It was strange, after the adrenalin and panic of the previous minutes, to see this cum-smeared goddess giving the maid a leisurely sucking off.

The technique seemed to be out of the top drawer of the mythical SuperSlut Handbook that every year a very few girls were given when puberty hit them: a manual for bad grades, the jealousy of their peers and harvesting fresh semen on an industrial scale. This woman on the toilet must have written extra chapters on giving head.

Even Marsha, a lesbian from her first period till now, briefly wished that she could experience the act that made the dickgirl in her arms melt like butter into a moaning, relaxed state of obvious pleasure.

Marsha took the opportunity to divert her attention to the neck flesh of this dusky beauty and as she slowly, lightly began kissing the flesh there the hands that had once restrained began to turn into explorers, finding the ripe fullnesses and softnesses of the dickgirl's body.

/////

Gina felt like her world was tipping on it's axis, the supercharged reproductive impulse that she had so often had to wait out in a corner of her own mind satisfied somehow, but also overcome by the two women she could feel stroking her, sucking her, comforting her with their bodies. She could dimly hear the murmurs of reassurance from the tall blonde behind her, feel the incredible treatment her cock was getting from the redhead sat in front of her.

She felt that some of the wildness, some of the animal savagery was leeching out of the maelstrom of thoughts and sensations and hormones that coursed around her. There was human warmth on the other side of her skin for the first time, someone giving pleasure to her cursed body rather than her rapacious libido and sexual predations ripping it from them.

In the blurry mental space , the hidden Gina looked out over her own shoulder in awe at the amount of meat this semen-stained goddess was taking down her throat. She could feel the red-head drive her those full lips closer and closer to Gina's crotch, spit bubbling and frothing as this beauty slowly worked her way up a throbbing roadmap of veins and straining flesh. The woman seemed to lurch as Gina's cock triggered something deep inside and suddenly a dribbling gush of cum surged up around the shaft to spill over the red-head's chin and spatter down her front, coating those large, pliant tits.

Again, the seated woman heaved and brought up the fresh cum that had been shoved into her belly minutes maybe even seconds ago, still pure and unadulterated, and seeming to relish the experience as it coated her face and the heavy cock and Gina's thighs in a seemingly never ending font of warm jizz. As the woman eased back off the shaft to get her breath back, an orgasm rocked through the duality that was the maid's mind, the wave of pleasure and the raw sensation of thick clots of cum blasting down her dick seeming to both calm the breeding urge, but also nibble away at Gina's protective mental cocoon.

The fingers of the blonde behind her reached between Gina's legs circling the shaft to toy with the aroused flesh of her pussy, the sensation completely at odds with the fiery pleasure that her cock usually gave her, a new and delightful and strange overlapping of pleasures. The maid's body rocked then as the redhead choked down throatfuls of jizz and the blonde teased her breasts and her pussy, the strict separation she had enforced throughout her life of Gina-ness and wild-ness dissolving slowly at first and then completely.

Racked by building orgasms and the shock of a mental connection too profound to understand, Gina's last vision before she passed out was of her slowly softening cock being tugged out of the woman's mouth seemingly at the head of a rising column of cum boiling up an out of a much-used throat.

/////

Gina woke in softness, a heavy hotel duvet draped over her and the flesh of two naked bodies pressed against hers. She could feel their warm flesh sliding across hers as they moved down her body, shivered as she felt the pairs of their lips gently touch and then begin insistently kissing her rapidly swelling she-cock. It felt direct, immediate and unbelievably erotic; for the first time in her life it felt like she was herself and whole.

She ran her hands over the huge swells of her breasts and moaned as the two others worked her shaft with kissing, sucking and licking tenderness. She smiled languidly as she thought about herself before, meek, withdrawn and minimised to the point of non-existence; some changes she could learn to live with!

Her hands found the flesh of the other two and moved across shoulders and necks and breasts until she cupped the face of each with gentle regard, sighing happily as they wriggled their way back up her body to emerge from under the duvet, flushed and twinkle-eyed. Tears in her eyes, she hugged them to her and kissed them both on their soft lips, on their eyelids, on their foreheads, tender with a pair of lovers for the first time in her life; the affection the old Gina had been capable of had become complete in the repair of her psyche, the wilder side bringing passion to the chemistry of compassion.

She lavished her thanks and her praise upon them, these two who had found her and united her, savouring each moment she spent cradled in the comforting curves of their bodies, letting them use her body now as a gift to match their own to her.

"I'm here, girls. For as long as you want me, I'm yours."

There was a pair of laughs then, the chuckle of the taller, athletic blonde, husky and throaty and naughty, and the clear giggle of the red-headed beauty that sounded like joy. Two pairs of hands gripped her hard mast then and the red-head leaned in, and with a voice like velvet and smoke, said, "I'm Ella, that's Marsha and we've got this room for the whole week," with a wicked smile and a tug on Gina's cock she added, "let's get to know each other better!"

/////

There were ten things in Ella's life she treasured. She'd spent many hours pondering those ten things and, in idle moments, rearranging them to suit her moods. Yesterday, she was sure, sex had been in those ten things.

She grinned tiredly; it might have moved up a few places in the list since she'd met Gina and Marsha.

There were blazing, clear memories that let her know in graphic detail why she was sat on her hotel room toilet for the second consecutive hour, wet and naked and dribbling a seemingly endless stream of cum from her pleasantly sore pussy. She was growing to love the aftermath of the sessions she had enjoyed in the nine or so hours of her life that she had put into vigorously fucking Gina; the same glorious weapon that had nearly killed her two days ago was now giving her pleasures she hadn't even imagined.

She had showered (twice). She had gargled a huge mouthful of hot spunk. She hadn't seen her stupid, impractical underwear and all the rest of her clothes for 48 hours now. She had even, painstakingly, taken every fucking inch of that dick until it had pierced her cervix and battered her womb. Somewhere out there it sounded like Marsha was trying to repeat the trick.

She felt wonderful.

12