Room with a Secret Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasant thoughts about Sophie and Jim in the bath together. Newly shorn, Jim walked back up the garden path to Mr Crowfoot's house and let himself in. He did not call out. No one in the kitchen, lounge or dining room. Perhaps they were indeed upstairs, more likely now in the bedroom than bathroom. Jim looked up at the ceiling imagining the two naked in bed. He would wait until they came down. He would wait in Mr Crowfoot's comfortable study. Jim smiled to himself. He hoped they were having a good time.

"Oops, sorry!" He had not expected that at all. Sexual activity, yes, but upstairs, not there in Mr Crowfoot's study. Jim had blithely walked in on them and it is quite clear things had been going on. Moreover, just so clear that Charlie had his penis in Sophie's bottom. Jim's eyesight was good, and it was quite clear where Charlie had his cock. Sophie looked awfully stretched.

It was just a matter of moments only and then Jim was backing out and closing the study door behind him, his mouth hanging open.

Jim in a bit of a panic. He had not expected that. Not at all.

Charlie appeared a little later, now dressed and clearly embarrassed. "I... sorry and all that. We got a bit carried away. Shouldn't have, only Sophie seemed so... I've never seen her quite like... you saw, didn't you?"

Jim had to nod. He certainly had seen. There was no point in denying it. Naked Sophie (not that he had not seen that before), naked Charlie (not something he had seen before), Charlie's erect cock (again, a new thing on him) and the anal intercourse (definitely new). The cock had been in Sophie's bottom.

"She's never let me... um sodomise her before. I've always wanted... I suppose you're used to that being... with other men and that, but I've always wanted to... with a woman."

"I haven't actually. You see..."

But Charlie did not seem to want to listen. Did not let Jim make his usual protestation that he was not gay - not one bit. Rather he wished to explain himself to Jim and apologise. But, of course, it all gave Jim an idea. He had indeed not sodomised a man. Had no desire to but, equally, he had not sodomised a woman, and his desire in that direction was different. Mr Crowfoot had not yet demonstrated that. Perhaps Jim could do some self-directed learning. He suspected Mr Crowfoot would not be averse to buggering Sophie on his return. A welcome home surprise!

"I know we should have gone to the bedroom but..." he looked so embarrassed.

"That Chesterfield is very nice to bend someone over and... I hope it was all rather satisfactory?" Jim felt he should be encouraging and sympathetic.

"Man to man," Charlie lowered his voice, though Jim had his doubts about how much of a real man Charlie thought he was, "it was terrific."

"Nice and warm and tight?" Jim was taking a bit of risk really in talking about the man's wife like that, talking about her rectal passage no less. He now rather hoped to find out just how it was, perhaps even that night. It had not been his plan but now Charlie had perhaps given him an opening...

"Well, you know, tighter than her vagina... but you wouldn't know about that! About vaginas..."

"I..."

"Good man. Look I'm popping out for a bit. Got to do some arranging about the house. I'll be back in a couple of hours. Sophie seemed a bit, err stunned, by it all. She's, um, having a little lie down. Perhaps you'll leave her alone until she comes out. I think she wants a bit of a sleep."

The front door closed, and Jim watched Charlie disappearing down the path. He waited a bit just in case Charlie came back and then his hand went to the study door. He had no intention of leaving Sophie alone, not with her anal passage freshly eased. There was no reason why she could not be bent over the Chesterfield again. No reason at all!

Sophie certainly had a stunned look but Jim thought that was more to do with the study's helpful effect than Charlie's actions. It would not do for Charlie to realise there was something strange about the room: he might put two and two together and work out that it was not just him who had taken advantage of the study, he might realise that Mr Crowfoot and Jim had been up to 'hanky panky' with - or in - his wife. Whilst he might well have been very happy had it been just Jenny with no suggestion of his wife's involvement, might have been very happy to join Mr Crowfoot and Jim in misdeeds with Jenny, it was almost certain he would see their intimate involvement with Sophie in a very different light. What man would want to see or know of other men having sexual intercourse with his wife; what man would want to see his wife with another man's penis in her mouth or another man or men ejaculating upon her body? Well, not many anyway.

Jim stood looking across at Sophie. She had not dressed but was lying delightfully naked upon the leather Chesterfield, bottom uppermost. Such a lovely bottom, so smooth, so rounded, so feminine and so freshly penetrated.

"Are you OK, Sophie?" He sat on the edge of the Chesterfield. He could not resist resting his hand softly upon one of her bottom cheeks and then gently stroking the soft skin. "Was Charlie gentle with you?"

"I'm not sore, Jim, he was quite gentle, I didn't quite expect..."

"The first time in your bottom?"

"Yes, Jim, I hadn't let him before."

"Did Charlie make you come?" His finger slipped slowly into the crack of her bottom feeling for her bottom hole. It was there under his finger, slippery from Charlie - Jim knew full well why it was so slippery; he felt her anus, all rubbery and corrugated. Jim circled before venturing a little inwards with his finger. His finger slipped quite easily through the sphincter. It was hot inside. Charlie had both eased the opening and left it 'well oiled' - it would make his task easier. He looked at his hand, at his poking finger disappearing between Sophie's cheeks.

"No, Jim, I didn't come."

"Would you like to? I expect you are feeling worked up, not brought down."

Whether Sophie was or was not, the room would ensure she was. Jim moved his finger in and out of her hole. She wriggled against him and then actually pushed her bottom up against him forcing his finger further inwards. It was more than assent, it was encouragement. He stood, pulling his finger out. "You're feeling really worked up, Sophie, desperate to come but you want to come like it was with your husband, with a penis in your bottom. He is not here, but I am, and I have a penis. I will do it for you with my cock. I will push it into your bottom, do my best and help you to come." Jim began to undress. Not for him the penis out of fly, he liked full body contact.

There was risk. What if Charlie came back and found Jim naked with his cock in Sophie's bottom. The room would not help him with the explaining; would not cushion the blow if Charlie punched him; Mr Crowfoot would be cross. But Charlie had said a couple of hours. The risk was worth it, and Jim perhaps a little too excited to care.

She was watching him, raising herself up on her elbows, as he undressed. She was looking at his cock as if she had not seen it before.

Poor Sophie. Did Jim see it that way at all? Did he still have those feelings that he really should not be using Mr Crowfoot's study in the ways it permitted - using women. Poor Sophie, she forgot every time she left the study just how much she had seen Jim's cock.

"I think, Jim you might be a little bigger than Charlie. Shame he is not here so I could compare."

Easy acceptance on her part; no qualms about what Jim wished to do: Charlie would be a very different matter, Jim was sure, would very much not want his wife comparing his cock to Jim's! Would not happily take turn and turn about in his wife's bottom with Jim so she could feel which was the larger. Easy acceptance from the girl; already Sophie was preparing herself, getting onto all fours on the Chesterfield, just as Jim had seen her with Charlie.

So good to get up on the leather with Sophie. He was right behind her. Naturally he started in the 'right place,' the place he had been in the night before - right in the middle of the night. So good to slip in, bring himself up right behind her and press his thighs against her bottom cheeks, reach for breasts and then fuck. A nice steady rhythm but not too much. His penis had some more difficult burrowing to do!

Balls swinging, Jim reached and played with Sophie's sex - the bits that were not occupied by a fleshy rod (apparently rather bigger than the usual occupant of the space). He wanted to ensure Sophie came. Not that she would remember the orgasm outside the study, but he still felt it important. Perhaps that was his morality now, not caring he was using women but wishing to fairly share out the pleasure... or was it just for his own satisfaction - able to make the girl come.

Jim pulled back and out and sat back on his haunches and examined the exposed girl. He could see where he had been working; the soft and wet entrance to her body. He could see above it the other entrance (or rather exit) from her body. He could actually see a third, but her little pee hole was just not somewhere his cock could venture up! Her anal orifice quite a different matter. As he had thought before it would be quite something to know he had done 'that' when with Sophie in the office. She would have no idea at all. He touched, watching his finger circling and then sliding in. He shook his head to himself, barely believing he was doing what he was doing. Sticking a finger up his colleague's rear passage and she accepting it. So exciting to do and see himself doing it to Sophie as she waited patiently on all fours, accepting what he was doing. It was time to fuck Sophie's bottom.

The night before Sophie had lined him up with her vagina and pushed his cock in. This, though, was going to be Jim's doing - well, with a little help from Charlie who had eased the way. The now absent first explorer making the way clear for the second.

Jim touched, knob to bottom hole. Would it really go in? Charlie's had. He applied pressure. Should he perhaps have applied oil or something, would Charlie's cum be enough lubricant? Jim felt a relaxing, an easing.

"Jim - fuck my bottom, please."

So exciting to hear, and Jim felt a sudden opening of Sophie's anus and then he was in. A tightness at the sphincter but once through the sliding was easy. He went in a good three inches before he stopped moving. Jim stared down, there was his erect penis only half visible - the rest was indeed in Sophie's 'bum.' He was not in her vagina; he was in her bottom. He really was. There was no anal opening above his cock, just the valley of Sophie's bottom cheeks. Corked, bunged, stoppered - appropriate words in Jim's mind.

A moan from Sophie - something about 'big.' Good to hear. Jim pushed in a little further watching his cock disappear the more. He wanted to see it all in. He got his wish. Minutes before he had been thighs to bottom cheeks, and he was again. The only difference - his cock in a different hole. Now when he cupped her furry sex in his hand, he could feel it all, lips, clitoris, vagina; could even dip his fingers in her vagina and feel his cock through its wall, feel him hard in the adjacent passage. Completely embedded. It was remarkable to be fucking the girl and having full access to all her sexual bits, even her vagina. Jim stroked and endeavoured to pleasure Sophie as he began tentatively to draw himself outwards, ready, of course, to drive inwards again. An unoccupied vagina - bar his fingers - yet she was being fucked. It came to Jim that had Charlie been there he could have occupied the vagina. Now what would that be like? Two men fucking a girl at the same time. Charlie would not agree - indeed Jim would not dare even postulating the thought over a beer - but it might be a very different matter with Mr Crowfoot. It was a thought.

Jim was in no hurry; slow strokes were the order of the day as his fingers played with Sophie. A gentle and easy sliding in Sophie's hot rectum. His fingers certainly did the trick for Sophie, helped no doubt by the unusual intercourse. Sophie certainly came, wriggling upon Jim's cock and almost setting it off. Jim did not hurry, relying on Charlie's statement he would not be back for some time. Even so Jim was all ears for the opening of the front door. Would he have time to dress - hardly, let alone sort Sophie out.

Several times he almost came but held himself back. Waiting until he could trust himself to slide again. His so hard penis slowly pistoning the girl; in and out within those gorgeous bottom cheeks; Jim found himself watching himself, quite fascinated to see his penis there in Sophie's bottom. Pausing for rests; only just inside or deeply embedded. So good to see at any point. One last full depth slide, watching himself slide almost out again and then Jim prepared to do the deed. Hot and tight, what a thing to be doing to his colleague. But he most certainly did it. Jim Costin ejaculated in Sophie's bottom right there on the Chesterfield; and, of all things, she said, 'thank you.'

Jim dressed and let himself out of the study. He certainly did not want Charlie to return and find him still in there with Sophie. He had seen Charlie 'corking' Sophie: he did not want to be found in the same position with his own bung up her bottom. In the hall he paused, turned on his heels and then re-entered the study to suggest Sophie might dress and leave the study, perhaps to take a bath. He was not sure whether the idea of a bath would persist once she left the study, but he did not want Charlie returning and checking on her in that special room and she perhaps letting slip just what Jim had been up to. Charlie might try for another bottom fuck and Sophie was bound to let it slip. Once out of the study she would forget.

As at breakfast, so at dinner that evening, Jim felt the strangeness of the normality of sitting with the married couple and them being very much the married couple. Neither knew nor, in Sophie's case, remembered what he had been up to in the study. All very pleasant and easy. A good evening altogether. In bed that night Jim thought back, reliving the scene. In another bedroom across the landing Jim and Sophie were tucked up in a big old wooden double bed. Perhaps they were being amorous, perhaps Charlie was attempting the back door once more and finding Sophie anything but keen on the idea now without the study's useful interference. That would puzzle him. Or maybe there was some persistence of effect... certainly Sophie had taken that bath he had suggested.

Jim returned to his thoughts of sharing a man's wife. He had indeed been 'sharing' but not at all with Charlie's knowledge. Were there men who did like the idea of sharing their wives - really sharing? And, of course, if there were indeed such husbands but the wives themselves were not keen how useful the study would be! Jim was sure Mr Crowfoot and he would be happy to assist these troubled husbands. Would the husband wish to just sit and watch his wife being 'used' perhaps wanking at the sight, or would he wish to really share and join in the copulation and, of course, 'other things'; would he wish to watch for most of the time, perhaps only at the very end when Mr Crowfoot and he had 'finished' would he stand up and take his pleasure in his wife's recently used body. She, with the room's happy influence, so ready to receive him.

Such an exciting idea, really; the husband bringing his unsuspecting wife in; not quite a lamb to the slaughter - not an attractive simile - but with those overtones; the husband delighting in how compliant his wife suddenly became; how very different she becomes from normal. From very strait laced, perhaps not at all the whore in the bedroom that men so want, to, well, anything he wanted really.

Perhaps two men always having secretly wanted to watch their wives with another woman. So easy for Mr Crowfoot to arrange that. Like Jenny and Sophie, the study would overcome any scruples, any disinclination to bury their faces in the other woman's sex. The husbands - and Jim and Mr Crowfoot - happily wanking at the sight before, most likely, engaging with both women or merely splashing their semen down upon the writhing and freely perspiring bodies of the two women - the study would ensure a lot of writhing!

Or the husband bemoaning his wife's refusal to try 'anal.' The room would, of course, see to that! Just as Charlie had found with Sophie - not that he knew it. Spanking and then a great deal of bottom fucking - with the wife, surprisingly, enjoying it immensely.

Jim lay there in his lonely bed, his penis hard and excited in his hand. Should he make himself come or wait and hope sometime in the night Sophie might go downstairs for cocoa or something and Jim inveigle the young wife into the study? It might happen but would Jim co-incidentally wake at the same time? It was not too likely. And hearing Sophie merely go to spend a penny in the night would not be enough. There would be no reason if he met her on the landing to suggest she went downstairs to the study. 'Why?' she would ask and he would have no answer. He had been lucky the night before - and that day in the study - he should not get greedy.

Jim had an undisturbed night.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story, if a little slow

A great story if a little slow in developing. Will there be more soon? At points your writing indicates that the old man has sinister intentions towards Jim, at others it seemed like if he died, Jim might inherit the house.

DrmaxcDrmaxcalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Hallo Anonymous!

Thanks for all that feedback. Marvellous. Do PM me so I can reply.

Max

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More?

Hallo Dr. Max,

I've been a fan of your writing since "Time Stops in the Mediterranean Day", and your creative ability never ceases to impress – this most recent story is certainly one of my favorites. It’s incredibly hot how Mr. Crowfoot leaves his seed inside his ‘guests’ when he sends them back out to go about their day (or even better, keeps them around for lunch), and I found the simile of Miss Redmond ‘confiscating’ Jim’s penis in chapter five especially clever and amusing. With an admittedly selfish interest in doing anything I can to ensure more installments for myself to read, then, I thought I might humbly offer some ideas of my own for more routes this story could take. Creative though you are, one mind can only produce so much, so surely the aid of a second won’t hurt.

I like that the mind control device in this story is not absolute – it has clearly defined limitations and thus there is still enough of a challenge to make it fun. The most significant of these limitations is geographical; that is, targets must be lured inside to a certain area for it to take effect. But working within this limitation, one can imagine many different types of women who might be vulnerable to being lured inside: a traveling saleswoman, a Jehovah’s Witness, a hippie anti-war activist for period flavour (given that it takes place in the 1970’s), Girl Scouts selling cookies, girls whose car has broken down and are seeking shelter from the rain, or a neighboring housewife who pops over for a cup of salt. Maybe one of them – or one of the characters we’re already familiar with – confides under the influence of the room that she’s been trying for a baby with her husband, so far unsuccessfully, which would give Jim an opportunity to both help her out and check something off his bucket list.

Would it be cruel to order Annette to imagine that Jim is her fiancé Matthew? In addition, of course, to your lovely idea for them to have their way with her whilst she sleeps.

I wonder whether the influence of the room would be able to make a lesbian consent to things she might otherwise not have…

As for ideas for more overarching narratives, perhaps Mr. Crowfoot has some niece or other relative from out of town who might pay him a visit. If it is his niece, perhaps she intends to attend college nearby and is looking for a cheaper place to stay than the on-campus dorms. Or maybe her parents needed someone to look after her while they go on some romantic getaway. Alternatively, Jim could have relatives of his own who visit – a brother perhaps, along with his beautiful wife. It’s even possible that the perpetually single Jim might finally manage to acquire a girlfriend with his newfound confidence, whom he could share with his elderly friend unbeknownst to her in the study. We’ve yet to see any double penetration, after all. On the topic of unexplored sex acts, one girl eating the male deposit from another’s love passage might be hot as well.

I think that more can be done within the rules of the room which has not yet occurred to our protagonists. Although the effects of the study do not seem to persist outside of it, perhaps there is some other way that Jim could use its powers to enable sexual encounters in ‘the real world’, so to speak. For instance, he could have a woman in the study drink more than she normally would, thus making her more pliable once they’ve left, or perhaps stimulate her under her dress but not to the point of orgasm, such that she finds herself incredibly aroused and suggestible upon exiting it. If Jim wishes to be a bit more subtle, he could use the truth-compelling power of the study to find out in what situations Jenny for example might be willing to have sex with a random guy, and then put himself in that situation (speaking of Jenny, are we ever going to find out what her relationship status is? whether she has a boyfriend, husband or neither?). He could change the girls into bathing suits in the study and then once they've left tell them that they had planned to sun themselves in the private backyard. Or maybe she or Sophie might let some other information slip in that room that opens up an outside opportunity, like a plan to blindfold and tie herself up for her husband, or medication she's recently been prescribed that makes her sleep like the dead. Feel free to use all of these suggestions – or none if none pique your interest – as long as we get to see more of Jim Costin and Archibald Crowfoot!

Now for some pedantic continuity errors, which don’t bother me personally but I thought you might want to be aware of. In chapter eight, the policewoman’s boyfriend turns into a husband, and in chapter five it is said that Jim has never before spanked a girl or been inside one without a condom, even though he had already done both with Sophie. There are also sometimes identical paragraphs which appear in multiple places, where it seems you preferred it elsewhere but forgot to delete the original. I can try to find the specific instances again for you if you like. I tell you these things not to nitpick, but just in case you have an interest in correcting them.

Perhaps we should tell Jim and Mr. Crowfoot to keep the study locked when they aren’t using it from now on. That incident with Charlie and Sophie was very dangerous – and still could be, if Charlie ever brings up their first anal experience and Sophie suspiciously has no recollection of it whatsoever. Jim ought to do something about that, lest the series end prematurely!

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 4 years ago
So Good

You take a completely absurd premise and turn it into a perfectly readable, believable tale. I enjoy the writing so much, and the story telling, that I forget that it is impossible. . . . . Isn't It ?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Power of Suggestion Ch. 01 Thomas finds a mysterious cube that changes his life forever.in Mind Control
Turning the Tables Ch. 01 Eric returns home to enslave his sister and her friends.in Mind Control
Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01 Danny Dugan exacts revenge on a bully and his family.in Mind Control
Awakening Ch. 01 After a coma he finds he has a new ability.in Mind Control
The Devil's Pact Pt. 01 A young man makes a pact with the devil to gain mind-control.in Mind Control
More Stories