Roomate's Voyeur Pt. 03

Story Info
She meets her match and a bottle.
2.2k words
4.56
5.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she awoke her two lovers were on either side of her, sleeping soundly and recovering from her skills. She looked at the clock on her dresser - only fifteen minutes had passed since the three of them made the last video, a video that for some reason she was extra tempted to share with her roommate - maybe when her friend got back, whenever that would be. The cum on her body was still wet and her skin still damp with sweat, she smiled as she remembered each of them emptying their half-filled testes onto her. To her left, her fair skinned lover lay, his long cock deflated to a deceiving size, his large balls now empty, busy producing her next offering. Her darker skinned lover lay to her right, his softened cock slightly smaller than its erect state, almost hiding his jewels as they too were busy making that delicious cum she was now addicted to. She chuckled however, as she remembered her roommate trying to explain "growers" and "showers" to her, not understanding until this moment when these two men lay sleeping before her. Maybe in another hour she'd wake them and have another go at them, especially the darker skin one whose cock still needed to slide into her....maybe even as his friend filled her mouth. The thoughts caused her pussy to generate the heat and extra juices needed for such activities but alas, she'd have to wait. Besides, she was exceedingly thirsty - for regular water.

Carefully she got out of the bed and made her way to the kitchen. She had thought of wiping the cum off but she liked wearing it, it made her feel dirty, accomplished and worshipped all at the same time. Besides it was just the three of them in the apartment and she'd figure they'd already had more than the requisite amounts of intimate time together to be doing something like that. She opened the fridge and began rifling through - water, beer, pineapple juice (wondering if really does make certain things taste better - another experiment perhaps) - all tempting. Instead of the water, she reached for the beer, taking two, the cool air from the fridge feeling good on her skin, stirring a reaction from her perky nipples. She opened both and began to aggressively chug one, in her head she probably looked like one of those half-naked models in the beer ads, enjoying it, yet feeling odd. She heard a rustle, more like a clack outside of the kitchen window. It was not the usual rustling of the tree outside or the stupid stray cat that hung around. Better judgement would have told her to go wake the guys but whether it was the beer or the new found confidence from conquering two prized cocks, she went to the window. No one there but some neatly placed garden tools lay scattered on the ground now and a glimpse of a slender figure turning the corner to the front of the apartment. Another noise - this time a thud and a groan near the front door. Quickly she grabbed a nearby iron skillet and charged towards the door. Taking a deep breath, she opened it with one hand, the other holding skillet to deliver a crushing blow.

Only this time there was another young man, a bundle of clothes scattered at his feet, a chair overturned, he obviously in pain and confusion - rubbing his shin whilst a naked, bronze skinned goddess covered in drying cum was about to kill him with a skillet. She had stopped halfway through the strike, when she recognized him as one of the other guys - another roommate to her two lovers in her apartment.

"Let me guess, you want to use the shower because yours is broken too?" She asked as she lowered her weapon and reached out to him, forgetting that her nakedness was visible to anyone on the street outside now.

"Well, yes and no" he stammered, still trying to make sense of the situation. "The shower was broken earlier; I think the other guys came over here already. My brother was trying to fix it and got through, but then his girlfriend came over and well they started testing out the shower. You could probably hear them" as he gestured towards the apartment.

Straining her ears she did make out the faint echoes of another woman being fucked.

"All, right. Come in. But you have to wait - I was gonna use it next, as you could see" gesturing over her body, the sweat and cum dried now.

"No problem" He said, trying to appear clam but his mind filled with a thousand questions about the situation. "Sooooo.....you always walk around naked?"

She offered him a beer and reached into the fridge for another one for herself. "Nah....just today. Your roommates were helping me make a video" It was a clear innuendo, but they chuckled over it and over a next two rounds of beers he told her about his photography business, his problems with finding decent looking models and his brother always keeping him from going further with any girl. It was a lot of information, the kind that could only be shared with someone you connected with. Soon she spoke again, her pussy starting to crave cock as the alcohol clouded her mind "Those two are still out?"

"Well we were drinking after the game and usually when they finish with a girl, they're knocked out" he said.

"You never joined them?" her tone was seductive now and she moved towards him.

"Ammm...well.....no. I embarrass them" a blush as he answered.

She was curious now "You don't last long or something...????" she stopped lest he thought it insulting and she was really enjoying his company now.

"I'm bigger than them"

They locked eyes and she was now hooked on this path. She wanted to know more. She walked up to him, close enough to smell the sex on her, to hear her heavy breathing. Her shower would have to wait. A caress of his clothed crotch hinted that something glorious was inside, confined yet hardening and aching to be released. A quick kiss on the lips and she walked over to a chair and sat down, his eyes transfixed on her - her eyes locked onto him. She leaned back on the chair and spread her legs apart, her pussy on full display for him, wet, bright pink from the fucking earlier, its lips and clit aroused and inviting. Her hand started caressing the moist opening, two fingers slowly being inserted and withdrawn, covered in her juices. Her primal desire and alcohol doused mind had combined to put her into overdrive. "Let me see" was all she could moan as he leaned on their counter, looking over at her.

As she played with herself, he undressed. He wasn't as tall or as built as his roommates but that wasn't his showpiece. His cock was thick, like a beer bottle - her only gauge she had - and long. Veiny and dark, contrasting with his light brown skin, she could see his balls swaying - not as big as her lover inside but filled with a heavy load of sperm, unlike theirs. He was slowly stroking it and she was mesmerized by how the dark skin gave way to a large pink cockhead. She was orgasming from the thoughts of that being inside her, her mind being clouded by a bright red flash.

As her mind cleared from the haze of her climax she realized he was close to her and handing her something. "Use it, now" he commanded as he handed her an empty bottle with a condom on it. She whimpered and nodded as she gingerly pushed the hard, cold bottle in her. It was uncomfortable but at the same time she was too aroused to really give a shit. Soon she was working the whole neck of the bottle in her cunt for him, to earn that beautiful smile of his maybe even that cock. She gasped as the width of the bottle was inside her and felt his hand on her hand stopping her. The only thing holding the bottle in place now was the strength of her own cunt. As she orgasmed again she realized that it was slipping out and for a brief second before her mind clouded, she was worried it would break and ruin this.

She was vaguely aware of him helping her to stand and taking her place on the chair, his cock swollen and angry, ready to take the place of the bottle. Her senses came flooding back to her as he gently slid her wet pussy onto him, not stopping until she was sitting on top of him, face to face. The bottle had been large and cold, but his cock was thicker and hot against her wet folds. Every twitch he made, every pulse of him made her shudder and she suddenly was aware that he too, like his other roommate, was inside her bareback. She tried to move but he held her firmly in place, seeming as if to pull her even further down on him. At the start of the day, she just had her fingers, now she had been taken by one lover, then a bottle, now this phallus - effectively a virgin she had taken more cock and sperm than she could ever imagine and the day was still young. She put her arms around his neck and drew in closer, his mouth nibbling her neck and ear, as he himself began to hold her hips and move her to a pace that suited him. Even though she was on top, she had no control, he was controlling the pace, using her as his own personal toy. Perspiration ran down her back, the heat between them had their skin slick. He began whispering in her ear, licking and biting them gently as he waited for her answers.

"You like this?"

"Yes...." She said in between breaths.

"You fucked both of them earlier?"

"No....just.....one...." she panted.

"You had so much cum on you.....one man alone did that?"

''Both of....of them....came.....cum all....all over....." it was getting harder to concentrate, he was moving her faster and harder.

"Ever had a cock raw in you?"

"Yessss......" she squealed.

"Ever had a man cum in you? Felt that warm cum flood your cunt?"

"Nooooooo......I.....want....." her mind focused on one thing now as the pace quickened.

"I'm going to cum in you. Fill you up. You bad girl might even get pregnant....."

"YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!" It was a threat from him, to breed her. She wanted it and as he slammed her hard onto his cock, hot streams of semen moved from his balls into her cunt. Coating her deepest parts of her vagina and cervix, filling what limited space there was inside her, his massive cock seemingly occupying all of her. She could feel the pulses, his cock super hard and warmness flooding her. She was beyond control, shivering on him, legs and arms limp, only his cock and his arms kept her from falling over. She was breathing heavily and wanted to take a break, thinking he was done but he was still hard and began moving her hips on his cock even faster. She was amazed, he should have been deflated but her he was fucking her again. Leaning back screaming, her eyes closed, sweat covering her breasts and toned abs, she was a sight to behold and she just accepted the fact that she was going to be his fuck toy forever.

Vaguely aware that her other lovers were now awake, their own cocks hard and approaching her. The dark one put his fat cock to her mouth and without thinking she swallowed it, sucking away greedily. Both ends of her filled and this position was maintained, the darker roommate and the lighter roommate switching places in her mouth, the large cock in her pussy not abating.

Soon they took her back to the bedroom and she was aware of the darker one fucking her, his own fat cock seeming small after the previous one yet her desire was driving her mad. And soon he began to harden and she was expected to feel more warm cum flood her but instead felt an emptiness and heard a voice saying "Cum on her." She fell asleep after that.

When she awoke, it was late, the full moon was up and the place was cool. Her pussy was sore, still wet with cum and her own juices but as much as she would have wanted a slow fuck, no one was there. Besides, her pussy needed the rest. So she was surprised when the skinny roommate sat down on the bed next to her, naked as well and he began caressing her face. She looked into his eyes and realized that he was going to be around on these adventures with her, her match, her partner in deviations. As led took her hand and led her to the shower, all she could do was smile and mutter to him, relishing his confused look: "Impressive grower."