All Comments on 'Roomies Pt. 02'

by aekin

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

Beautifully done, very natural and realistic! It was also a bit of an emotional roller coaster ride at times. Going from sad with that bus depot parting to funny when Mike's mom asked if he'd gotten girl pregnant and back to sad reading about the reaction of Josh's parents to him telling them he was most likely gay, then back to a high with the guys having sex and that loving talk with Mike's father. There seems to be even more of this story that still needs to be told, so I'm hoping there'll be a part 3. Great job!

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStoriesabout 2 months ago

Love this story and so beautifully written. The romantic in me was a bit disappointed. I’m glad the boys got together, however, I didn’t feel it was a very committed relationship if they were still going to have sex with girls and quite possibly guys too in the future. And the day that Mike decides to make a commitment, Mike had fucked his old girlfriend not an hour before. What the hell. I think Josh is just so in love with Mike that he will take what ever he can get.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraekin@aekin
I have been writing for years, but never had the nerve to publish.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Roomies Previous Part
Roomies Series Info