Roommates on a Dry Spell Pt. 09

Story Info
Chris brings a new girl over and she takes over.
2.7k words
4.37
6.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we had finished, we both dozed off again. I was awoken when I felt the weight of the bed shift and he got up to get dressed for work. I muttered, "Have a good day."

He reached over and squeezed my cock lightly. "I'll be back later."

I heard him rustle around the house a bit as I dozed off again. The front door opened and shut and I heard him drive away. I laid there a while longer until I had to get up and ready for work myself. It was an evening shift so I knew I would be off late. Oh well, got to pay the bills.

I got out of work around midnight since I had to do all the closing duties. I got back to the house about thirty minutes later. I noticed that his truck wasn't parked in the driveway. I opened the front door and called out.

"I'm home. Had to work late."

I heard nothing back so I walked over to his room. His bed was empty. I didn't hear anything else in the house. I guess he went out with some buddies from work or something. Guess I was by myself tonight.

I took a shower to wash the day off, dried off and put on my normal lounging clothes. No reason to dress up I supposed. What was I going to do with myself? I didn't have any homework and it was too late to go anywhere. I texted Margerite on a whim and waited for an hour or so for her to respond but she never did. Looks like she was already asleep or otherwise occupied.

I played some video games and watched a little TV. I was mildly horny but probably just mostly bored. I grabbed my laptop and figured I might watch a little porn. I browsed through the site, not sure what I was in the mood for. Admitting to myself that I like guys to kind of opened the possibilities up. I felt like I wanted to see some naked women getting their pussies pounded but my ass wanted a little hungry as well. I found a good video of a petite latina pegging a guy and figured that satisfied both needs. I lubed up my cute little butt plug I had received and gently inserted it. It filled me up perfectly. I started to slowly stroke my cock, closing my eyes slightly as I watched the events unfold on screen.

I must have been going for a while

and was really into it, gently flexing my ass as I pushed the plug against the seat of my recliner. I didn't even hear the truck pull up in the driveway. But then I heard the door swing open as Chris and an unfamiliar women entered, laughing and talking to each other. They fell silent as they saw me sitting in the recliner with my hard cock in my hand and the man on the screen moan loudly as he took the rubber girl cock in his ass.

I was absolutely mortified. It was one thing to be fucking him alone, in the privacy of the house. But now someone I didn't know knew my proclivities.

"I, uh, thought you were out for the night," I stammered out to break the silence.

"Well you're definitely out for the night," he retorted, pointing to my hard cock that still had my hand wrapped around it. "I bet there's something in as well, seeing what you're watching." I didn't even bother to pause the video, it was kind of a moot point at this juncture.

Suddenly, the new girl spoke up. "Oh is this him?" She asked biting her lip slightly.

"Yeah, this is Paul."

She looked me up and down, staring at my cock briefly and then focusing on my face. I could feel myself turning a deep shade of red at the embarrassment I felt.

"You were right, he is pretty cute."

What the fuck? How much had he told her? Does she know about us having sex? Why is she here then? My mind raced until he spoke up.

"You should see his ass," he said with a smirk.

"Hmm," she mused for just a second. "Stand up."

Not knowing what else to do, I stood up. I was naked from the waist down, wearing only a t-shirt emblazoned with the logo of a local punk band I had seen earlier this year. I clenched my cheeks a little as I stood, remembering that I was still wearing a bejeweled plug inside me.

"Turn around so I can see it."

I turned, clenching tighter to try to conceal the bright blue jewel at the base. It was no

use as she saw the glint instantly.

"Oh look at that cute little plug in him. Don't be embarrassed, I own the same one," she giggled as she spoke. She turned to my friend and said, "Oh this is gonna be fun."

"Wait, what? Chris what the fuck is happening right now? Who is this?" I asked impatiently.

"This is Megan. I met her on the job one day and we went out for drinks earlier. We've been talking quite a bit this evening."

"Okay, about what?" I asked again, more impatient this time. My cock was still half-hard and my ass was clenching the plug tightly.

This time Megan spoke up. "He told me

all about the last week or so between you two. It was pretty fucking hot to hear about. I was trying to imagine what you looked like

from his description. I think I was about right," she gave a devilish little grin as she subtly licked her lips.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed the story. But why are you here?"

Chris chimed in, "Because she wants to fuck you too."

I was taken aback. "What?"

"Oh, come on. I see what is on your computer there. Don't act like you aren't into it." she piped up with a bit of sass. I couldn't deny that it was kind of hot.

She was about five feet four and fair skinned with natural platinum blonde hair that came down a little past her shoulders. She was definitely curvy with D cup breasts and an ass that stretched the tights she was wearing marvelously. Not what I would normally go for but definitely my friend's type. As I checked her out I saw she was carrying an oversized pink purse that draped over her shoulder and ended just below her waist. I looked back at the computer on the floor.

"Yeah, okay. You're not wrong."

She grinned again. "So here's what we're going to do. Chris and I are going to go make some drinks and you are going to stay here. When we get back, you had better be in a proper position or we are going to get really rough with you. Understand?"

I nodded, staring into her eyes to tell her I was sincere. They went into the kitchen and made drinks while I removed the rest of my clothing and got on my knees to wait anxiously. They returned after a few mintues. She was no longer wearing her tights. I gasped a little as she walked around the corner.

There she was, standing with a drink in one hand and a harness wrapped around her naked groin. In that harness, I saw a large purple dildo that was veiny with a pronounced head. It was a little bigger than Chris's cock, probably around eight inches and slightly narrower. She still wore the pink crop top t-shirt that showed her slightly plump belly.

"Oh wow, he is a good little boy. Look at him patiently waiting."

Chris turned the corner shortly after she said this. He had stripped down to just his boxer briefs, his engorged member trying to break free from their tight grasp.

"Yeah, just wait till you see what he can do."

She moved towards me and put the purple cock in my face. She leisurely took a sip from her fresh drink and looked down on me as she said, "I'm pretty sure you know what to do."

I assented with a meek nod. I took the fake girl cock in my hands and spit on the tip. I then worked my hand up and down to spread the saliva, spitting again several times until it looked shiny and moist.

"Oh wow, he is good. I wish I could feel it through this cock." she motioned for Chris to come over to her side. He moved over and stood beside her, gripping his cock through his underwear.

"Now work his," she ordered. He pulled his raging erection out and put it in my face. I immediately let go of hers and did the same to his, spitting on it several times and working the saliva up and down.

"Both of us, same time," she said demonstratively.

I took one in each hand and started to pump. My arms started to get tired so I decided it was time to put my mouth to use. I started with hers, giving it a few licks then turned my head to give his a few licks as well. I turned back to hers and inserted the head into my mouth, moving downward quickly and tapping the back of my throat. I noticed I had no gag reflex this time.

"Aren't you forgetting about him?" she pointed to Chris's cock still in my hand and oozing pre-cum. I turned immediately and out all of him in my mouth at once, relaxing my throat to fit his head in there. He grunted with pleasure. Suddenly, I felt a hand on the back of my head as Megan shoved me all the way down and held me there. His cock was all the way in my throat and it felt deep. I breathed through my nose, smelling his faint scent as I breathed. After what felt like an eternity, she released her grasp. I pulled back and gasped deeply.

"That was hot. But now it's time to take you fully." She grabbed the back of my head again and pushed in to the floor, leaving my ass high up in the air. Without warning, she popped the plug out of me and started pressing the dildo against my quivering anus. It then proceeded to slide in smoothly thanks to the lube that had covered the plug. She held her hand in place on the back of my head and started to pump.

"Ooooh, that ass looks even better with my girl cock in it."

She had a great rhythm with even strokes. She had definitely done this before, although maybe not with guy. For several minutes, she fucked me with a calm intensity until pulling out.

"Hey Chris, it's your turn."

He moved over to my elevated butt without saying a word and slowly mounted me, standing with his legs slightly bent. he proceeded to fuck me for a few minutes as well until pulling out. Megan came back over with the butt plug and slowly inserted it back into me.

"That's all you get for now," she said gently pushing on the jeweled base of the plug.

"But I want more!" I pleaded. "My ass hasn't been satisfied!"

"You'll get more another time. But now you have a job to do." She slowly lowered herself to floor and unlatched the buckle of her strap-on and took it off, completely exposing her soaking wet pussy. "I came her to get fucked too. Chris is going to fuck me and I need you to prepare my delicious pussy."

She laid down on the floor with her knees in the air and feet on the ground, legs spread wide. "Lick it. Now!"

I crawled over to her, smelling more and more of her scent as I got closer. I put my face less than an inch away and took a deep inhale through my nose. "Mmmmmmm," I moaned and stuck my tongue out to touch the end of her clit. She quivered slightly on contact and thrusted her hips towards face, enveloping my mouth and nose in her. I slowly moved my tongue down and entered her dripping hole. I was instanly rewarded with the sweet liquid slightly tingling on

my tongue. I continued to move my tongue in and out of her, touching the inside of her walls until I felt her thighs clamp around my head and she shook violently.

"Aaaaaahhhh fuuuuuck!" She screamed loudly as her lovely liquid gushed on my face like a fountain. "Wow, you're great at giving all kinds of head aren't you?" She rubbed my face gently, putting her fingers under my chin and lifting as to make me look her in the eyes.

"Yes ma'am."

"That was good. But now I want to be filled with cock." She beckoned Chris over to her with one finger. I slowly rose up on my knees as he kneeled down in front of her with his rock hard cock sitting just at her entrance. She looked past him and summoned me.

"You, over here. Now." I crawled over to her side and looked at her as she spoke. "You're going to sit there on your knees and watch him fuck me." I nodded without speaking. "Good, now guide him in."

I grabbed his dick gently with my fingers in the middle of the shaft. I slowly lowered it to align with her wet hole and he slowly sank it deep in her. She moaned out in pleasure as he slowly picked up his pace. I sat there and watched as he collided with her pretty pink pussy over and over, making her juices splash back on both of them. I leaned in closer so I could feel the heat of their sex and maybe get some more of her delicious wetness. As I watched them fuck deeply, he pulled back too far and slipped out. I instantly took my opportunity to put his cock all the way in my mouth. I tasted the intoxicating mixture of her pussy and his pre-cum, letting it turn me on even more.

"No! That's mine right now! Put it back in!" The volume of her voice surprised and I immediately guided his cock back in and watch again as they continued to fuck. She started to shake again as he pounded her pussy deep. She once again started to shake violently and clamp down on his hot member. He, in turn, froze in place while

letting out a grunt of exertion. I knew instantly that they had both finished and her tight twat was now completly full of his cum. I felt a twinge of jealousy as he pulled his cum and pussy juice soaked cock out of her.

"Clean him up," she ordered. I obliged, greedily slurping off every last bit of his and her cum and swallowing loudly, sounding as if I just couldn't get enough. "Good, now clean me up."

I popped his cock of my mouth and positioned myself in front of her pussy, mouth agape. She slowly pushed outwards and a river of both of their cum flowed forth. I hungrily licked it up and swallowed, savoring the taste. She looked back towards Chris and told him, "He did very well. Give him his reward."

Chris grabbed my hard hanging cock from between my legs. He moved his hand to the tip and coated his hand in my dripping pre-cum. Using that as lube, he began to firmly grip and slide up and down as I finished cleaning up the last bit of their menagerie from her pussy. I felt the pressure build in me and I erupted.

"Uuuuunnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I quivered as my semen hit the floor, creating a puddle below me. She didn't have to say anything to me as I instinctively reached down and started to scoop as much I could and suck it off my fingers. She smiled approvingly.

"Oh my, you're a hungry boy aren't you?"

"Yes ma'am. I just want to fill myself with cum from both of you. I want to clean you both after you satisfy each other."

She rubbed her and on my head and looked at Chris with a wink and a smirk. "Good. I hope you both know I will be coming over here a lot more often now. You had better be ready, both of you."

We both nodded in agreement. Chris gave my ass a firm slap and turned the plug slightly in me, making me whimper. She softly chuckled, "You're my good boys now."