Rory and Philip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, OK. I guess I thought that you two hooked up since you didn't come back. Again, it's all OK with me."

He left for the day, and I did some studying, then went to the volleyball practice. We split up and played some 4 on 4 and had a good time. We practiced again on Sunday, and then the school week started again. The next scheduled practice was on Thursday, but I'd started a more focused daily running routine to keep myself in shape for all of this.

After the team practice on Thursday, Philip again asked if I wanted to go somewhere after. I was better prepared, and asked if we could postpone until Friday.

"I would really like to, but I have an early class tomorrow, and an assignment that I need to finish up before. Is it OK if we postpone until tomorrow?"

"Yeah, no problem - school comes first!" he said to me. "There's a concert at the Student Union at 8:00 - we can grab a bite, then go there, what do you think?"

"Sounds great!" I said, "I'll come by your room at 6:30 or so?"

"Sure - it's a date!" he replied as he turned to head back to his dorm.

A date? I both winced at the word, and became excited by it.

After classes on Friday I was almost overwhelmed by excitement. I was going on a date! I took a leisurely run of about 4 miles, got back and took a shower and dressed and grabbed a fresh pair of underwear and socks, and a toothbrush and put them in my backpack. I didn't know if I'd need them, but wanted to be prepared.

I knocked on Philip's door, and he answered wearing a towel around his waist.

"I just got back from my shower, but come on in, I'll be ready in a couple of minutes."

I walked in and sat at his desk. He dropped the towel and continued to get dressed. He was totally nude under the towel, his taut buns immediately were a turn on for me. He had a small bush of reddish-blonde hair just above his cock, and a small trail of hair to his navel, but had no hair on his chest. His chest and abs were not those of a body builder, but he was well toned.

He must have seen me staring, and stopped, looking me right in the eye.

"Enjoying the show?" he asked.

"I'm sorry!" I said, and stood up to go, "I'll let you get dressed," heading toward the door.

He grabbed my arm, "No, you don't have to go! I kind of enjoy having you look at me - especially the way you've been looking at me!"

He was still completely naked. As curious as I had been about guys - as much (hopefully) surreptitious looking I'd done in locker rooms over the years, I'd never been this close to another guy before, in this quasi-intimate way. My insides were in turmoil. I struggled with whether to run, or kiss him, or grab his penis and start playing, or strip out of my own clothes.

"Look, Rory," he started, talking very calmly, "I know that you are mixed up and confused right now. Part of me wants to start slowly taking off all of your clothes, too, and help you explore the things that I know you want to explore. Part of me wants to let you go, and see if you will come back and initiate those things yourself. Part of me wants to just hold you, and kiss you, and stroke your hair and calm you down. I'm betting that you are having similar mixed emotions right now. I'm here for you - whichever feeling you want to go with. I think you should go slow."

He spoke the words and they hung in the air for what seemed like minutes. I was just looking at him, trying to decide what to do, but being completely unable to move or make a decision, so he made it for me. For us.

He let go of my arm, and put his own arm over my shoulder, and turned me toward him. He took my face in his hands and planted a gentle kiss on my lips. At first it made me jump, and then it felt so good! My dad would shit his pants, but I melted into that kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and I pulled him to me, feeling his bare back with my hands. The gentle kiss intensified into a full on passionate kiss. Angie and I had kissed a couple of times when I was trying to figure it all out, but it was always like kissing my sister - if I'd had a sister. But this. This was passion and lust. My hands dropped to his bare ass and I squeezed his buns, pulling him into me.

Philip stepped back just a bit, and his hands went for the hem of my shirt, which he quickly pulled up and over my head. In a flash they were at my belt, and it was quickly undone, along with the button and zipper on my shorts. I was kicking off my shoes as he pushed the pants and tight briefs down over my hips. My own cock, which was definitely stiffened by the lustful kiss, sprang out of the confines of the underwear, and before it could flop down, I felt Philip's hand catch me in midair.

"I want to make you feel very, very good!" he whispered in my ear as his hand stroked my cock.

I'd masturbated plenty, but the feeling of someone else's hand on my shaft was exquisite, and I already felt like I was going to cum. I reached over and took his cock in my hand and gently stroked it, too.

Philip guided me to his bed, and gently pushed me onto it and onto my back. He kissed his way down my chest and over my belly, his hands running up and down my thighs, and brushing over and past my stiff dick. His mouth kept getting closer to my crotch and my excitement was almost too much. I felt a hands caress my balls and a kiss on the head of my penis. I felt the warmth of his mouth take me inside, and felt his tongue swirl around the glans and I looked and saw his head push down on me and my cock disappearing in his mouth, and it was all too much for my virgin dick and without warning I started to cum like a volcano. My hips bucked up my ejaculation was spewing right into his mouth! He wrapped his arms around my torso and pulled me closer, pushing my spurting cock deeper into his mouth.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" I said in gasps, "I wanted to warn you, but it felt so good!"

I looked down at him. His face was pushed into my crotch and as he backed up, I could see that dribbles of white cum were leaking from the corners of his mouth, and my dick was still deep inside him. He let go of the hug he had around my ass and with one hand he was caressing my balls and taking my softening shaft and squeezing me from the base, working his was up to the tip. He was slowly pulling his head back, exposing my cock as he squeezed. His other hand was wiping the cum from the corners of his mouth and then his fingers went in his mouth and he sucked them dry, too.

"Why are you apologizing?" he asked, "You did exactly what I hoped you'd do - maybe a little quicker than I expected, but," he stopped and licked my glistening dick from base to tip, then put me in his mouth again and sucked strongly trying to extract even more from me, then continued, "you are delicious and I wanted you to cum - to feel that release and ecstasy! Did you enjoy it?"

He was grinning like the Cheshire cat and looking at me with a bright twinkle in his eyes.

"Oh my God, yes!" I replied, "it was the best thing I've ever felt! I can't believe that just happened!"

I reached for him and pulled him up to me and kissed him, tasting my cum on his mouth. His tongue darted into my mouth and there was more cum. My cum. As we kissed, I could feel his hard dick pushing against my stomach, and I knew that I wanted to make him feel good, too. I grabbed his dick and started to stroke him the way I'd stroked myself before.

"I want to make you feel this good, too!" I said to him and rolled us over, pinning him to the bed. I kissed my way down his chest, stopping to kiss and lick each nipple, then down across his flat belly. I played with the happy trail of little red hairs that started at his navel and kissed down until the head of his cock was right before me. I held him in my hand and looked closely at the shaft of his cock. Whereas my cock is ramrod straight when it's erect, his had a slight curve to it. It was mostly smooth, not a lot of visible veins. His balls were sparsely arrayed with very light red hairs, his bush was reddish blonde in color. The head was darker than the rest of the shaft. He smelled mostly of soap, having just showered, but the head had a muskier scent, and some clear, slick precum was leaking from the slit. I stuck out my tongue, and licked and tasted the liquid, running it over the head. I opened my mouth and pushed my head down a bit, taking a cock for the first time. I pumped lazily on his shaft as I felt and tasted him filling my mouth. He was not like some of the huge cocks I'd seen in on-line porn, but he was certainly not tiny. I stretched my mouth wide to take him in. His hips moved on the bed and he pushed himself a little bit further in my mouth, hitting the back of my tongue and I quickly had to pull him out, and started to cough.

"I'm sorry!" he said to me, "I'm trying to go slow for you!"

"It's OK - I've never done this before, so please forgive me if I suck at it!"

"Damn, Rory, stop apologizing! Just go slow - I'll try to go slow, too! I'll warn you before I cum!"

I went back to his cock. I licked and I sucked and I smelled and I tasted. More precum came oozing out and I eagerly licked it up. I caressed his balls and ran my hand back and grabbed at his ass. He lifted his hips up from the bed and I grabbed his rock hard buns, but I focused on his dick. As I stroked I could sense his hips moving with my stroking, and I took the tip again in my mouth and I sucked and licked him as I stroked.

"Oh fuck, Rory!" he said, his breathing getting ragged, "I'm gonna cum man!"

I kept him in my mouth and kept stroking him when his hips pushed up from the mattress. I felt a warm liquid ooze out and thought to myself, "That's not much!" It tasted a little bitter. Then his hips spasmed again and suddenly a huge stream of cum fired from his dick. I could feel my eyes bugging out in surprise, and there was no way I was going to hold all of that in my mouth. Some hit the back of my throat, and most burst its way out. I backed up to breath and his cock came out of my mouth in time for the next spasm and I could feel the hot, sticky cum hit my face. I closed my eyes and felt him paint my face with his spunk. I swallowed the liquid that was in my mouth and I opened up and took him in again, feeling a somewhat smaller gush fill my mouth again. This time, I held the load, and quick swallowed again. The taste was unlike anything I'd experienced, even from tasting my own cum before, or tasting it on Philip's tongue. I stroked and squeezed his penis, trying to extract all of his semen, and sucked it into my mouth. A couple more small spasms occurred before he completely settled down, and his cock began to deflate. I tried to take all of the softening shaft into my mouth, and then licked it all around. With one hand I ran fingers over my face, collecting the cum that had squirted all over and sucked it into my mouth, too. I'd collected the next batch when Philip grabbed my hand and guided it to his mouth, sucking my fingers clean.

I move up to him and we kissed again. He pushed me back and began to lick my face clean, then kissed me once more.

"Wow!" he said, "you really got into that, didn't you?"

"It was great!" I said, "I've held that all back for so long! My dad would be shitting bricks if he knew - probably my mom, too. But, forget them right now. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Oh my God, Rory, thank YOU! You, um, had a little trouble handling it all, though!"

"I guess," I said, kissing him again, "I need more practice!"

I laid down, half on top of him, putting my head on his shoulder. I'd never allowed myself to "crush" on anyone before, but the sense of crush that I had on him at that moment was overwhelming. I never wanted to leave his side. I thought about what we'd done, about how seeing him naked had unleashed all my lust for male bodies. His beautiful smile and eyes, and that mouth and what it had done for me. His beautiful cock and that taut ass. That ass. I had grabbed that ass while I was sucking him, and I wanted to feel it again.

My cock was stirring again, and he felt it stiffen against him. He looked at me with desire in his eyes.

"Getting excited again?" he asked. "We'll never make the concert this way!"

"You want to go to the concert?" I asked, leaning in and kissing him, "Or shall I continue to entertain you here?"

"Just what do you have in mind?" he asked.

"To be honest, I'm not exactly sure, but it all involves exploring your body!"

"Where would you like to start?" he asked.

"Roll over - on your belly!" I said.

He did and I sat up on my knees, looking over him. His strong back made way to a gorgeous set of male buns - firm and slim. The cleft between his buns was perfectly in line with the line of his legs that we was holding close together. I put my hands between his thighs and encouraged him to open up a bit. He obliged, and I ran my hands over his ass and down along his thighs, then back up again, but pushing down and again finding his balls hanging between his legs. I leaned down and I kissed the magnificent cheeks of his ass and ran my hands over them. I settled down on top of him, putting my hard cock in the tight valley between his cheeks. I rocked my hips, teasing him and me with the movement.

At this point, I really was not thinking about fucking his backdoor - I was not ready for that, but I loved the look of the firm buttocks and I was moving my cock between them. Even though I'd just cum a bit earlier, my inexperience showed again and suddenly I was spurting a load of cum out of my dick. It shot between us, coating my belly and his back.

"Oh shit!" I said, "I'm sorry, I still have a hair trigger!"

I sat up and looked down at him, his back and his ass now wet with my cum. I leaned down and started cleaning him with my tongue. Down his lower back, and into the cleft of his ass, licking and sucking up my own cum again. He rolled onto his back again and we shared another cum kiss.

As this kiss broke, he said, "Now you - on your belly!"

I did so with a little trepidation. I knew that I wanted him to fuck me, but I was not sure if I was ready. He laid down on top of me and kissed my neck and shoulders, grinding his again stiff dick between my buns. He rocked his hips into me over and over, and I could feel his cock between my cheeks.

He kissed his way down my back and to my ass. He slapped my ass sharply and barked, "Up on your knees!"

As I got up, I said, "I don't know if I'm ready for this!"

"I won't fuck you until you are ready, but let me have a little fun - you'll love it!"

I was not sure what he had in mind, but I said, "OK, I trust you!"

"Anything I do that feels too far, just say so and I will stop," he said as he leaned down and kissed my right ass cheek.

He was running his hands all over me - lower back, buns, upper thighs, balls and cock. He ran a finger from the tip of my cock, over my balls, up the taint, and purposefully, slowly across my backdoor. He pushed his finger against my butt hole and it felt glorious. As he pulled his finger away, he replaced it with his mouth! Putting a kiss right on my hole! I moaned, and that only encouraged him. He was really slobbering over my butt, and then used his finger to gather the copious amount of saliva right over my hole again and he pushed the finger against the opening.

"Relax!" he said to me, "If you're tense this will feel like an invasion. But if you relax, it will feel awesome!"

I tried to relax and let him work his magic. I felt his finger putting pressure on my sphincter. He didn't just push through, but kept a gentle but constant pressure on my opening, running the tip around and around on me. Almost without me noticing he slipped the finger in, but just a little bit, then it was out again. Then in. Then out, then in, a little bit deeper, then out. Then he slobbered on my ass again, getting it even wetter. Then the finger again, in and out, and in, now I could feel him push in all the way up to his hand - one finger fully in my ass.

He shifted his weight and I looked back and saw him stroking his cock. He was aiming his dick right at my ass. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the sensation of his finger in my butt, and the thought of him jerking his dick while watching himself finger fuck me. His finger retreated again and I felt the head of his cock at my ass.

"God! Rory! Fuck, I'm gonna cum again!" he said. "You're ass is so beautiful! I'm gonna cum right on your ass! Oh fuck! Here it comes! Cumming!"

I felt the warm cum hit my ass. Like before, he came like a fountain. While he was still cumming, I felt him push a finger into me again, using his cum as lube. He slipped in immediately, and then pulled out, and then pushed his thumb inside me and pressed down on my prostate. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before, and suddenly cum was pouring out of my cock, even though it was only half hard. I jerked and poured cum on his sheets, as he was slowing the amount of cum he was shooting on my ass.

As I lost the ability to hold myself up, I collapsed onto the bed. He still had his thumb inside me and was working it around and around, creating in me sensations that I did not even know were possible.

"Your ass is gorgeous with my cum painted all over you!" he said. He slid his thumb from me and moved down and started to suck up and lick up the cum. He pushed my legs apart and planted a kiss right over my asshole, sucking in the cum that was still there. He moved up to me again and we shared yet another sticky, cummy kiss.

"You know," I said, "this has been the best thing I could have imagined." I looked into his eyes. "I want to give you my ass - at some point, maybe not right now!"

"Good, I've just cum twice and I'm going to need some sustenance and recovery time!"

"Yeah, me, too!" I said.

"How about, we go get a shower and go get food - we'll miss the concert, but I'm pretty happy with our evening so far! Then - well, maybe, will you stay the night?"

I grabbed him and kissed him.

"I was trying to figure out how to ask without inviting myself!"

We each headed down the hall to the showers. As we entered we could hear the sounds of someone else in the shower.

"Oh fuck!" came a male voice, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Ay Dios! Not in me!" came a female voice, "pull out!"

"Ah! Ah! AHHH!!!"

"Jesus, that was close!" she said, "if we're going to do this you have to be more careful!"

I looked at Philip and couldn't help myself, I started to laugh out loud, and then so did he.

"Ah!" came her voice again, "Larry, there's someone here!"

"You two carry on," Philips said, "don't mind us, we're just here to clean up!"

A latina girl poked her head out of the shower curtain.

"Philip - is that you?"

"Hey Christina," he replied, "just me and a friend - you have nothing to worry about."

"Ay, Dios! You scared me!"

She looked at me, "Ooh, Philip, un papacito! You two have fun in the shower! We'll just be leaving!"

"Just cleaning up!" he said to her.

"Mui bien! Already had some fun, eh!"

I was a bit embarrassed, though when I though about it, we'd already heard them reaching a climax in the shower, so it was no big deal.

We each went into separate stalls - if you really wanted a shower, then sharing was not very practical as the stalls were pretty small. I thought about fucking in the shower with Philip some time and could feel my cock swell a bit, though my balls were empty and sore, so it didn't last long.

As I was waiting for Philip to get dressed, I quickly texted Angie. "I think I'm in love!"

She replied: "I want more details!"

"Later."

After Philip got dressed, we headed out of the dorm to find food and a little rest. I could hardly wait to see what the rest of the night, and the morning, might bring.

12