Roscoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We stopped to talk." Of course that was met with laughs and lewd comments.

"Right, and what about you Murray? Did you join in their long exchange of words?"

"That's right, we lay on our towels and talked."

"You three used sign language then, or rather body language then. You had our first threesome is what really happened."

"Well...okay maybe,"

Jodie looked at Lynn and then said, "My god girl look at your smile. Carrie have you ever seen a more satisfied woman in your life?"

"I'm so jealous now. Okay now you three get together and get naked so we can take your picture. A picture of the first threesome group." Murray and I were quick to help Lynn out her shorts and top and then he and I stripped. "That won't do. Okay guys get yourself hard for the picture." Lynn was watching Carrie closely. This was the woman that had been with me and she was still fighting that inner battle. "Come on guys, you can't tell us you've never played with yourselves before."

With those pictures taken of Lynn with a hard cock in each hand, Jodie said, "Okay, let's keep going," and more pictures were taken. Jodie with Murray and Greg in each hand and on to two women all over one guy. By the time that was over, all three of us guys were hard again, but too tired to use what we had.

Our party broke up and Carrie and Greg went back to their room and after a quick rinsing in the shower, Lynn and I went to bed. We were both used up, but we lay talked as we lay close to each other. "Lynn honey, do you want to talk about Carrie more?"

"No. I can't say I'm fine, but I'm okay now. I could kind of see as I watched Carrie that all of this is a grand adventure for her."

"It really is. Of course it is for us too, but the four of us love each other very much in addition to our adventure."

"Sam, I've never made love to two men at the same time and that was incredible and I can't stop thinking about that. The two most important people in my life made love to me at the same time and there is nothing a woman could ask for that would ever beat that."

"Then we have to share that again one of these days. At one point toward the end I was so close to you when you had Murray in your mouth and I could have kissed you at the same time."

She looked at me and asked me, "You could have really done that? I mean with Murray..."

"I didn't say I would or could, only that I was that close you your mouth with it so full of your husband."

"God that sounds so kinky and far out."

"I didn't plan it that way though."

"But you didn't freak out or whatever."

"To be honest I liked seeing you like that and I wish there had been more light so I could have watched you two while I pounded into you."

"God, I can still almost feel that experience as we talk about it. You didn't mind being that close to Murray's cock?"

"I didn't mind. I know it doesn't have teeth and it won't bite me. I know it's been inside of Jodie any number of times and it's been inside of you even more, so it doesn't scare me."

"Would you touch it?"

"Why would I do that?"

"I don't know, I was just wondering." Then she moved a little and looking into my eyes she asked me, "Sam did you mean it when you said you could spend the rest of your life with me and be happy?"

"Yes I meant that. If something were to happen to Jodie and Murray, I'd ask you to marry me in an instant."

"In just the time that we've been here I've felt my love for you grow, and I think your love for me has grown too."

"I noticed that when we had our ceremony and you're right, it has continued to grow."

"I'm starting to get anxious to go home and live with you."

"I am too. I love the beach and being with you here has been amazing and life altering, but I'm getting restless."

"Sam, maybe you should be with Jodie tomorrow night and me with Murray because it won't be long before we will be living together and we won't even see them for most of a week."

"You're probably right about that, but I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, but that's nothing compared to how much I'll miss you when this is all over."

"It will be good for us to go back to our spouses though honey, because if we don't one or more of us could get into a pretty unpleasant situation."

"I know, and that's already on my mind."

Talking slowed and then stopped and it seemed that we hardly moved until after eight in the morning with the sun pouring in through our bedroom window.

We joined Jodie and Murray at the kitchen table, but conversation even then was slow to start. But then Lynn said, "Sam and I were talking last night, and even I'm surprised that we both decided that we're getting restless. The beach is fantastic, the weather has been nearly perfect and on and on so I don't know what our problem is."

Jodie said, "We haven't talked about it, but I kind of feel the same way. Carrie and Greg will be leaving tomorrow so maybe we want to consider going home a day early."

Then I looked at Jodie and said, "Lynn brought up the idea that maybe we should trade back until tomorrow because it will be more than a week before we'll all be together again unless we meet for dinner or something."

Jodie looked at Murray and then at Lynn before she said, "That's probably a very good idea. Sam, let's start that by going down to the lobby and checking our email."

"Then," Lynn said, "Jodie and I need to have a little girl time just to talk."

"Okay," I said, "Jodie you and Lynn talk and Murray and I will disappear for awhile and I'll check the mail while we're wandering around."

With that settled, Murray and I left and went to the lobby and collected coffee to take to the lobby computer desk. Murray didn't really care about his email, but he checked it for something to do while I checked mine on the other complimentary computer. It only took me a few minutes to either delete or forward what I had until I came to the last one. "Oh shit," I said without thinking.

Murray looked over at my monitor and said, "Damn, now who is that?"

"That is sweet Annette from next door."

"Damn. So is she in the habit of sending you pictures of her in that tiny bikini?"

"Um, that would be no, but I swear Roscoe is smiling as he lays there right at her boobs."

"That's a nice shot, so will you show that to Jodie?"

"You mean Lynn, because she'll see it when we get home."

"Oh, that's right, but you might want to save it for Jodie just to keep her happy."

"No shit. Wait, there's more," and I scrolled down. "Aw damn her, now look Murray," and he stared at her legs all the way up to her tiny bikini bottom, and again there was Roscoe lying between her legs just far enough down to keep her sweet camel toe visible. "Damn, she knows exactly what she's doing and look, it says, 'Hi neighbor, Jodie sent me your email address. Tell her that Roscoe is getting along just fine and you've seen proof of that. I thought pictures of me in a bikini would be in keeping with what you two are experiencing right now and I'm dying of curiosity. Of course I'm sure you're seeing sexy women that are hotter than me, but oh well."

"Damn Sam, how the hell are you going to handle that?"

"I'll have to get back to you on that. Oh but wait," and I told him about her seeing me in a mesh thong compliments of Jodie.

"Well damn, then maybe those pictures won't be such an issue after all."

"I won't rest easy until I know for sure though. Okay, so since she and I will be together today, maybe I better show them to her pretty soon."

"That would be a smart move."

"So she's seen your package."

"Oh yeah and she teased me until I was escaping up through the top of the thong."

"Way to go dude and Jodie?"

"And Jodie couldn't say much because she was the instigator of that whole thing."

"We do have a tough life."

"It wears me out."

"Especially last night."

"Sam, I've never seen Lynn as fired up as she was last night."

"I think we should do the same thing for Jodie before we go home."

"I see a plan coming together. A way to pass part of the afternoon maybe."

"And get Carrie and Greg involved with cameras."

"Oh damn, this is getting better and better. By the way, how was your time with her?"

"She's nothing like Lynn and somewhat like Jodie, and she's all woman, and in a word, she's hot and I hope I have the honor of being with her again. By the way, how did you like Sierra?"

"I wish my name was Leon."

Chapter Forty

We killed time until we thought we'd given the women enough time and then took an armload of continental breakfast goodies up to them, but they were still at the table right where we had left them. "Guess we weren't gone long enough," I said as we put food in front of them.

"It's okay," Jodie said, "We can talk more later."

"Well are we good for another walk on the beach and get more sun?"

"Sure. Carrie and Greg called and they're down there now and they said they'd stay close until we caught up with them." The women ate the fruit and sweet rolls that we had delivered to them and then the four of us headed downstairs.

At the lobby I told Jodie, "I want to show you an email that came to me sometime last night I think." Then looking at the other two I said, "We'll catch up to you in a few minutes," and led her to the desk. As we sat down I said, "We got an email from Annette about Roscoe."

"He's okay isn't he?"

"I'd have to say he's doing almost as well as I am."

She was smiling and looked at me, as I added, "Just a sec and you'll understand what I'm saying." A minute later she saw Annette's breasts, or most of them, and Roscoe settled in and perfectly content.

"Oh, now I see what you mean."

"But wait, there's more love," and I showed Annette and her camel toe. Oh and Roscoe too of course.

She smiled at me again and said, "Oh honey, I don't know what to think about her. Well really I do, but I don't know what to do about her."

I was almost laughing as I told her, "Just treat her like a good neighbor."

"Right, but how good is that? By your definition that is."

"Seriously, I don't know what to think about her. You've talked to her a lot more than I have."

"But you've showed her more than I have."

"There is that. Well we can think about it and deal with it when you get home."

"Sam, she isn't going to wait until I'm there to come over so you better have in mind what to tell her and how, and how you'll deal with her and everything else."

"Thanks a lot, but you can't come back later and say something like, you should have done this or said that."

"I'll try not to do that. I might as well check my email and then we'll go join the others." As she waited for her log in to go she asked me, "Sam are you really ready to go home?"

"We couldn't ask for a much better setting for us, but yes I really am."

"It's a good thing we talked about that before that email or I'd accuse that making your decision for you."

"My luck continues to hold."

As we walked toward the exit she asked me, "And what about my sister?"

"What about her."

"Stop smiling and you know what I mean."

"Okay, but remember, you asked. She's great. Oh, you mean as a lover."

She bumped my hip with hers and said, "Okay now the answer I was looking for."

"She's pretty damn good as a lover too. She's still a little wild and that's not a bad thing at all. I like to make love to her again someday."

"Is that right. I'll have you know that once I got past my issues of him being my brother in law, Greg and I got along very well too."

"That's wild."

"I thought so too."

"No, I mean you've made love to Murray probably dozens of times by now, but just now as you talked about Greg I felt a twinge of jealousy. Where the hell did that come from."

"Did you really?"

"I did."

"I don't know , but I do still love you."

"Feel free to tell me that a few more times today okay?"

"Ooh, you are feeling a little insecure all at once."

"I don't know and I don't like it either. Maybe it's because we've been apart for so long. I'll get past it though."

"Honey it isn't like having gas."

I laughed and said, "I know. I'm okay, but...hell forget I mentioned it."

"That won't happen," and then she opened her email and said, "Just as I thought, here's one from Annette. "

"Hi lucky woman. I sent your hubby a couple of pictures of Roscoe so be sure he shows them to you. Okay, I admit it, I'm being eaten alive by curiosity. How is it going for the four of you? Of course the usual questions about how is the tan and those mundane details, but I want to know is who has made love to whom. What is it like, what wild or crazy things have you shared...god the questions are piling up, so be prepared, and please don't deny me or I'll go absolutely crazy. Oh, and Jodie, thanks for having Sam pose in the thong for me. Or at least I think that was good, because by now I've seen him in my mind dozens of times and it's all your fault. Even though we haven't been neighbors a long time I miss you two, and Jodie I'm looking forward to some long girl to girl talks. Hugs and kisses to you both," and she signed it, "Me."

"Oh honey," Jodie said, "You are in for it and I won't be there to help you."

"What the hell am I going to do about Lynn?"

"What do you mean?"

"It might be awkward if Annette gets a little carried away, or what if Lynn doesn't want to share anything with her or..."

"I'll talk to Lynn about it, but you'll owe me honey."

"You already own me body and soul honey."

She smiled and leaned into me as her arm went around me and she said, "Thank you honey. Okay, I confess to a little fear or jealousy too because I can see you and Lynn bonding more with each passing day."

"I'm yours forever babe, so you better get used to that."

"Thanks, and I say the same to you honey."

"I just realized that I needed this time with you. I miss you pure and simple."

"But not enough to call off next week?"

"I'm okay with next week if you are."

"I'm still enjoying what we're doing."

We were past the boardwalk over the low dunes when I said, "So help me out here. What would you say or so regarding our neighbor?"

"Sorry, but I don't know how to answer that. How will she be? What will she ask and on and on. I personally don't have strong feelings about what you do or don't tell her, but how she'll respond or behave after that so I don't have a clue. Like I said, I'll talk to Lynn, and I'll try to warn her the best I can."

"It's mostly Lynn that I'm concerned about."

Jodie stopped and asked me, "What do you mean?"

"Honey, she was a little fragile after Carrie and I made love."

"Just for the record, so was I honey. In fact I felt a little angry with her. Of course That was silly because I knew it would happen and I was surprised by my feelings, but they were there."

"But...are you okay about that now?"

"Yes, I got past that, but I was glad we could talk about that for a minute. Listen honey we better talk again after I talk to Lynn."

"Thanks, that would help a lot."

Chapter Forty One

We took what might be our last long beach walk and our last overdose of sunshine. It was nice and once home I'd piss and moan because I lived so damn far from the coast. But I was ready for a long break from sand and people. I continued to smile and engage in conversation, but deep down I was ready to go home. I wanted to be with Carrie again and not have to wait for months for that to happen, but right then I felt a little tired.

We walked and talked and teased and joked until almost two o'clock, but hunger and too much sun sent us to the comfort of our suite where we ordered yet another pizza, and Greg ran out to a liquor store and then came back with bottles of Lambrusco to go with the pizza. We all took showers and Carrie and Greg were soon back from their room looking much more refreshed.

Then without warning Murray put his arms around Jodie and whispered something to her as he reached for her top. She didn't stop him but she didn't take her eyes from him as he slowly undressed her. Then Greg joined him and I had a quick sinking feeling. Our original plan had been for me to join him, but we changed that, so Greg and the two of them undressed and led her to Murray's bedroom. I went to Lynn and told her, "Murray and Greg are going to treat Jodie to what you experienced last night."

Her arm was around my waist as she simply said, "Oh god, she'll go crazy." Lynn was exactly right as Jodie was quickly transported to her own world as she took Murray's cock in her hand Greg's cock in her other hand. I watched my wife closely as she was touched, kissed, caressed and tasted by both men. Then they propped her head and shoulders on the stacked pillows and she took Murray in her mouth as Greg slid into her. Jodie couldn't move a lot with two cocks to focus on, but it was easy to see that Jodie was having an experience she would never forget.

Greg lowered himself farther so he could take her faster and Lynn whispered, "This is what you talked about, having your face so close to Murray's cock."

"That's right. When I saw the photo of his naked ass the first time I didn't even want to look at it, but last night I didn't mind at all. What was important was you and what you wanted."

"I'm excited from watching them and remembering last night."

With the advantage of having a bed they put Jodie on her knees and Greg took her from behind as Murray lay under her so she could jack him off and suck him. Jodie's and my eyes locked together and she pulled me along on her adventure. I watched her climax and Greg slowed his assault on her, but then he picked up the pace again until he came in her. Murray quickly moved around and took over fucking my Jodie and she sucked Greg's more soft than hard cock and washed their combined juices from his cock. A minute later Murray lost the battle, but pulled out and sprayed her with his cum, while Lynn held me tightly and watched every movement.

As soon as Jodie was on her feet, Lynn and Carrie went over to her and they shared a long three way embrace as they whispered back and forth. I went back to the table and sipped at another glass of wine and before long Greg and Murray joined me. "Well done," I told them.

Murray tasted my wine and said, "As soon as I've rested, it's you and me with Carrie."

I knew that was coming, and as much as I was ready to be with Carrie again, I was caught in a dilemma. This was going to hurt Lynn and I knew it, but I couldn't tell Murray that his wife was so in love with me that it would kill her to see me with Carrie again. "Okay, but fasten your seat belt."

Carrie was on the couch with Lynn and Jodie on each side of her and they continued to talk, but in a normal volume. The small kitchen table wasn't more than a dozen feet from them so the six of us settled down and talked as Greg volunteered to refill all of the wine glasses. That somewhat brief pause in our planned activities came to a halt when Murray went over to Carrie and pulled her to her feet.

"Beautiful Carrie, come with me darlin'."

She smiled and walked into his arms as he said, "Come with Sam and me," and with his hands on her hips from behind, he guided her to his bedroom where not long ago she had watched Jodie get a royal treatment from Murray and Greg.

It was much as it had been with Jodie, but that didn't matter to Murray or me, or to her. She had two cocks in her hands and wished that Greg would join them. But she was kept busy with Murray's cock going to her mouth, and to her pleasure, I went between her legs and ate her again before moving up to slip into her. This wasn't an emotional bond anymore than it had been with her and me on the beach.

1...1415161718...21