Roscoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a brief time in the missionary position, Carrie was turned to her side and one leg was moved up and out of the way so I could reenter her. Murray moved around until she had his cock planted deep in her throat and Murray's head was down close to my cock and her pussy. His left hand went over her hips in search of her brown rosebud and his right hand teased her pussy right where my cock was pumping in and out of her. I could feel his finger graze my cock every so often, but I was busy enough to put that whole issue aside. I really didn't care what Murray was doing right then, except I liked watching Carrie jack him off and take him in her mouth to suck him. That reminded me of Lynn as she sucked her husband when I was so very close to that action.

That position lasted several minutes, but then I moved her to her knees so I could really go after her and that put Murray under her so she could really suck him and jack him off. That would prove to be too much for me. I was going as fast as I'd ever moved in my life and I'd lasted longer than I would have ever guessed, but then it happened. I wanted to watch my cock shoot up her back so I pulled out at the last second and shot half way up her back and then the jets of cum got shorter and I bathed her sweet ass until I was totally spent.

It felt like I was staggering when I got to my feet, but I helped Carrie up and she headed to the bedroom to rinse my cum off of her back. I turned to Jodie and she smiled until I asked her, "Where's Lynn?"

"In your room. Greg was with her until a minute ago."

"I better check on her," and I left Jodie standing there wondering why I felt the need to do that.

Lynn was coming out of the bathroom when I went in and she smiled weakly. "I'm okay Sam," and she tried to step past me.

"Wait Lynn," and I put my hand on her arm.

She stopped but said, "I'm okay," and she started to move again.

I grabbed her and pulled her into me and held her firmly as I said, "Lynn honey don't go out there without talking to me. Don't do that to me honey."

She looked at me and said, "What do you mean do that to you?"

"Damn it, in case you forgot, I do love you and I worry about you. I know what you just watched remember? I know from last night that what you saw hurt you."

She didn't sob, but she was crying and relaxed as she said, "I'll be okay Sam. I'm getting control of myself, and having Greg with me helped keep my mind away from you and Carrie."

"Me and Carrie and Murray."

"Sam, I could see what you were talking about, how Carrie was smiling and having fun. The same words that you used last night. I know she doesn't love you and I know that she isn't a danger to me or us or whatever. I just have to get that solidly in my head is all. See, I'm not even crying this time."

I tipped her head back and kissed her cheek and said, "Tastes pretty salty to me honey." She smiled at that and tucked herself into me again as I said, "This has been an incredible week for you honey. Everything we've done and shared has been new to you, and now you just made love to yet another man. Somebody that you met not very long ago in fact. That's pretty heavy stuff."

"God Sam, my whole world is in turmoil. I haven't thought straight for two days and I couldn't form an intelligent decision right now if I had to."

"You want to go home as much as I do."

"Probably more than you. Sam, when we get home I'm going to wish we were back here, but I know I need a little slower pace and I think that applies to all four of us."

"I do too. You went back to Murray, and Jodie came to me for a day and we've hardly spent any time with our spouses. I don't know if I could make love to Jodie right now, and I doubt that she'd have any interest in sex either."

"I know. But at least we'll have time to talk to Murray and Jodie and hopefully be close and loving if nothing else."

"See, you're thinking pretty sharp. Greg must not have been good for you."

She smiled up at me and said, "I wouldn't say that honey."

"Is it my turn to be jealous?"

"No. Greg was very good in bed, but he wasn't you and that makes a big difference."

"Just like me with Carrie or anybody else. They could be very good, but they wouldn't be you."

"I do love you Sam and if Murray questions me too much I'm afraid of what I might say."

"Just remember that your world is really in upheaval right now so don't make any life altering statements. There will be time later to sort all of this out."

"I know." Then she smiled up at me and said, "Jodie told me about Annette and Roscoe. Now I have her to worry about too and even more so because she lives right next door."

"And you'll get a chance to meet her and talk with her until your lips are numb."

"I hope that helps because she would like to share your bed with you."

"I don't know if she would or not."

"You must be joking. You're not giving yourself credit for what you do to her."

"You don't even know her."

"But Jodie told me and like I've said before, I trust her."

"Good, because she isn't worried about me and Annette, so you shouldn't be either."

"Very clever honey, but it doesn't work quite that way. Now we better go out before somebody..." and Jodie appeared.

"I was thinking you two were in here making love."

"I'd love to," I told her, "But I'm used up and Greg just put Lynn's fires out for awhile."

"You two okay?"

"I'm great, what about you Lynn?"

"I'm fine too. I just needed a few minutes alone and then Sam came in and we talked."

"Carrie and Greg just went to their room for the night and they have to leave in the morning for the long drive home."

Lynn put her arms around Jodie and said, "Your sister and brother in law are pretty neat."

"Thank you. I still can't get my mind around the fact that I made love to my brother in law."

"I can't get my mind around the fact that I made love to your brother in law either," and they both smiled.

Then Jodie did something totally new, at least to me. She caressed the side of Lynn's face and coaxed her hair back and then gently kissed her. They looked at each other for no more than seconds, but to me seemed much longer before Jodie said, "I know you love Sam very much Lynn and that's great." Lynn's eyes started to shed tears again, but before she could say anything, Jodie added, "Honey, if this gets to be too much for you say so and we'll make some changes."

"I'm okay Jodie. I just told Sam how my world is in a spin and last night it felt like my life was moving so fast that I couldn't keep up. Thanks to Sam stopping me, we spent some time talking and making love. I hope I'm not scaring you Jodie."

"You're fine. I know Sam loves me and that's what I trust in. If it turns out that he loves you more than me there was nothing I could have done to stop it anyway, because sooner or later, something would happen. I love Murray too and I mean I love him very much. More maybe than is at all healthy, but it will all work out and after next weekend we'll go back to our normal and probably in comparison, somewhat boring life. We'll settle down and all of that, but I have no intention of never being with Murray again and I'm sure you two feel the same way. I just knew that someway Sam and Carrie would get together again and boy did they. That was full out passion at its finest and I even felt jealousy for a few minutes. But now they are in their room, Sam is still here with us and we'll go on with our lives."

Then it happened again. They kissed each other before Lynn said, "I love you Jodie."

"I love you too Lynn. Murray is waiting for you but I don't know if you can stir him up enough or not."

"I don't think I have it in me tonight," and she smiled. She turned to me and we shared a warm and loving kiss before she said goodnight to us and she walked out.

Chapter Forty Two

We were up and having coffee when Carrie and Greg came in to say goodbye. Lynn made a point to hug Greg and kiss him, but what got me was she went to Carrie and held her in a firm embrace and kissed her cheek before she said, "We hope we'll see you two again one day soon."

"I'm sure you will." Then she whispered to Lynn, "Greg is a very big fan of yours now by the way."

"Well he certainly knew how to get my attention too. Of course we can't compare to the way you and Sam are when you're together."

"I know. I love Greg very much, but Sam brings out the slut in me and I want to go crazy with him."

"I could tell by watching you last night."

"Well part of that was because of your Murray. He's good, and I've never experienced anything like that before, but I hope I can again one day."

"I'm sure you will. Correction, I'm sure we all will. We may have to return the favor and gang up on our guys some time too."

"It would be fun to drive them crazy for awhile."

"And I have no doubt that we could really do that."

Jodie and Carrie kissed and Jodie whispered, "Your man does know how to screw sis."

"I taught him everything he knows," and they laughed. The guys shook hands and then Carrie and Greg left.

As we settled down with cups refilled, Lynn said, "Carrie and I hugged and talked. Jodie, you and Carrie kissed and hugged and talked. But guys do those things? Not very damn often. Maybe a quick slap on the back and a hand shake. What kind of bonding is that?"

I should have known better, but my mouth took over and I said, "You're wrong. Night before last, when Murray and I were alone with Lynn on the beach, my mouth was within an inch of his hard cock."

The women stared at me, but not nearly as long or as intently as Murray did. "You did what?"

"Well I mean when you...when Lynn was sucking you and I was...oh hell, I was banging into Lynn and I was leaning way forward so I could go fast. It was so damn dark that I didn't realize how close I was to you until you were right there. But I was too involved and selfish to give up what I was doing."

"So you just...holy shit."

Jodie laughed and said, "Murray honey, I think it's great that Sam admitted that and so what if he was?"

"But...oh hell, let's talk about something else," and Lynn and Jodie laughed.

"Okay," Jodie said, "Here's what I say we do. Sam and I will take off up the beach and you two go the other way. We'll spend the day with our real husbands and then we'll have dinner together this evening. Then we'll have the night together and tomorrow we go back to our vacation spouses."

"I like that," Lynn said quickly.

"But first, Lynn and I are going down to check the email one more time," and Jodie kissed me before they left. I wasn't sure what she was up to, but I was sure she had a reason for checking the email again.

Murray must have seen it too, because he said, "They want to talk about us or something like that."

"Who the hell knows with those two, but it has to be something like that."

After that, Jodie and I took our sweet time sauntering up the beach holding hands and talking about everything, even going back to our getting together because of Roscoe. Then Jodie said, "I talked to Lynn about Annette, you and her and talking about our honeymoon."

"Anything I might want to know?"

She smiled and said, "You might want to know about all of it, but I'll tell you most of it. I explained about you and Annette as I see it, but of course neither of us knows about her so that was a lot of guess work. I told her that Annette loves to talk so she and Lynn would very likely be seeing a lot of each other and that Annette was easy and fun to talk to. I think all of that will go just fine. In a way I want to be there when you tell her, but in a way I'm just as glad to stay out of it. I've loved our week here and it might take something away from being her to relive it in detail. Does that make sense?"

"I think so. Honey what do you mean to relive it in detail. How detailed do you see us getting. I mean what limits are you setting?"

She laughed and said, "Limits won't do any good, because the more she learns the more questions will be automatically created. Just where would you draw the line? She knows the four of us are making love and swapping and all sorts of things, so why try to dance around that? She'll just work on Lynn until all is told anyway. You might as well have fun with Annette too."

"Excuse me?"

"You know what I mean honey, tease her. Okay I know that she has the hots for you too, so you'll just have to make decisions for yourself."

"This is going to be tough to deal with."

"Yes it will. Tread a little lightly with Lynn and at the same time let it all hang out with Annette and tease her and...and whatever. I did warn Lynn that something could happen with you and Annette, but I didn't say it like that. I just hope that she picked up on my hints, because that might make it easier for you."

"This crazy adventure continues that's for sure. I'll bet Roscoe smiles all day everyday now."

"If cat's could smile I'm sure he would be. Oh look here comes Sierra and Thad."

"Oh shit. Honey, I want to spend the day with you only okay?"

"That's what I want too."

Sierra was beaming as she said, "Hi you two. We've been wanting to talk to you. We had a long conversation with Leon and Ginny last night. Thad and I were naked and on the beach when we called them and we had a great time teasing them. But then I'll bet you can't imagine what happened."

I was smiling and watching her as Jodie said, "I'm sure we can't imagine, what happened to you two?"

"We were so wrapped up in our conversation with them that we didn't see the two couples coming. It seemed like all at once they were right there in front of us and the women were staring right between Thad's legs."

"She's exaggerating," he said.

"I am not."

Well the two guys were like totem poles as they stood there staring at Sierra and they both got hard."

"Thad, that's not so. Well maybe a little hard," and her smile grew even more. God, I was so frightened, but I still loved all of that."

"So what happened after that?"

"One of the women said, you look like your having fun and believe it or not, Thad invited them to join us, but they declined and I'm really glad. After they walked on I hit Thad and almost forgot that Leon and Ginny were still on the phone. " She took a breath and said, "So anyway, we told them what had just happened and Leon about freaked when he learned that I was naked and then even more when he heard about the two couples. What a wild night that was."

"I can almost feel your excitement."

"Want to come up for a drink?"

"Thanks but we have plans so we're a little short on time. Listen I'll leave our email address at the desk for you."

"Awesome, thanks. We'll send you one so you'll have ours too. Okay, you two have a great time and tell the others we said hi."

"We will and thanks for sharing your story." As soon as we were far enough from them, Jodie said, "I didn't think for a minute there that she was going to stop to breathe as she told us the story."

"I thought that was great. I could see how excited she was and I think Thad was still about half speechless."

"He couldn't have gotten a word in there if he tried," and we walked on.

"Jodie, why did you say we'd leave our email address?"

"I don't know, something to say maybe. It's safe though and they don't know where we live or anything else."

"That's true. I like them of course, but I want to be careful around them."

"Why?"

"Now that I've said that I realize I don't even know."

We walked up through the dunes to a little burger place and ate outside, and then started our long walk back toward the hotel and were there by three o'clock. Lynn had left us a note saying they had been back for lunch and would be back by five if not before. It only took me a minute to undress Jodie and then myself before going to our bedroom and made long slow love. "I'm so happy now honey. You feel so good in my arms."

"I'm glad we're doing this honey."

"Were you getting a little afraid of us being apart too long?"

"Yes. I know we love each other, but I feel so much better now. I'm looking forward to the coming week, but I'll be ready to come home to you too." She saw me smile and asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"For whatever reason I just thought about Lynn and Greg. I wonder if she's accepted the fact that she made love to him."

"We didn't talk about that so I don't know, but all four of us have had an amazing week. Honey, just for the record, I don't want to go through life making love to dozens of people."

"I don't either. Just you, Lynn, Sierra, Carrie, Annette and..."

"Okay, that's enough lover boy."

"Well for you it will be Murray, me, Greg, Thad and...who am I missing?"

"That's quite enough honey. God that reinforces what I just said about our honeymoon. And poor Lynn has good reason to be rattled. For her it's been Murray of course, you, Thad, Greg...I guess that's it, but that's certainly enough for couples that have been totally monogamous for a long time."

"Well I don't know about you before or during Ben."

"I'll have you know that I never cheated on Ben, and what happened before him doesn't count."

"You're right."

We had dinner with Lynn and Murray and then went back to the hotel where we reviewed our time at the beach as we sipped what would be our last drinks in our suite. We went to bed early and Jodie and I made love again. No gymnastics and no records were set, but the love flowed and we slipped off to sleep in each other's arms.

Chapter Forty Three

In the morning we got things packed in the car, had breakfast at the hotel and took our time driving to the airport. Me and Lynn in the front and Murray and Jodie in the back. We were back to our temporary spouses.

The flight home was uneventful with Lynn and Jodie together and Murray and me across the aisle from them, and all four of us spent a lot of time getting caught up on our rest. We had played hard, walked a lot on the beach, made love or worked toward making love almost constantly, and that had taken a toll on all of us. The flight home forced us into a sexual hiatus that would last at least eight hours by the time we got to our own car and drove home, dropping Jodie and Murray off on the way.

"Sam this is crazy, but I'm nervous as a bride."

"Lynn honey, in a way you are a bride and we're coming home from our honeymoon."

"That's true and we really do love each other."

"That's exactly right."

Then she smiled and said, "I'm still nervous."

As soon as we were home we took our bags to the laundry and we stripped naked and decided to stay that way while we washed our clothes. We dropped onto the couch next to each other and kissed before we put our feet up on the coffee table and leaned back as I said, "This feels great."

"Tired?"

I turned my head to her and smiled as I said, "Not really, but I was looking forward being here with you. Nobody like Sierra and Thad to stir things up, and as glad as I was to see them, no Carrie and Greg to distract us. Just you and me."

Before I could even lean over to kiss her, I heard something between a gasp and a squeak. Then Roscoe jumped onto my lap and calmly walked over to Lynn.

"I'm sorry," Annette said, "I came over to turn on the air conditioning for you and to bring Roscoe over. I thought I had at least another half an hour before you'd be home." Annette was saying the right words, but her eyes were alive and not missing a thing and she was doing her best to suppress her smile.

"Oh hell," Lynn said, "Come in, I'm starting to get used to surprises like this."

1...1516171819...21