Roscoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll just wear that red thong this time."

"I have a better idea. Be naked when she gets here."

"Say that again."

"Be naked. Honey, she's seen all of you there is to see and she's grabbed your cock so why not? That's how we spent a lot of our time in the hotel so that's getting into the spirit of our talk. She and I will be going to the office to look at the pictures and then to the bedroom to talk, and that way you can play on your computer. That means she will only see you for a few minutes before and after."

"But, you don't mind?"

"I don't mind, but if you want to check with Jodie that's okay."

"I'll go with what you think honey."

It was then that Jodie called and asked for Lynn. They talked fast as Lynn told her about Annette and what the three of us had shared last night. Then about her coming for more girl to girl chat, so Lynn had to promise to call her no later than Wednesday morning with the fine details. We went to the bedroom then and I stripped and watched Lynn put on her wedding outfit again minus the veil. "This will get me into the mood of our week without a doubt. I'll probably bore poor Annette with the details that have come to my mind."

"You and I both know she won't get bored with what you'll be telling her."

Lynn met Annette at the backdoor and as they came in, Annette saw me standing there with a full erection that I had created for her, but she was standing there in bra and panties so my head was spinning. Lynn smiled as she watched Annette's reaction and then she took a page from Jodie's book and shocked me. "Sam honey, undress me please. I need to be as naked as I was when we were in our suite." I probably looked like a bumbling clod with shaky hands as I did as she asked, but then to finish me off she added, "Okay, now undress Annette because we're going to pretend that she's with us in the suite so she needs to be naked too."

Annette looked at Lynn and then at me, but the corners of her mouth were tipping up into a slowly growing smile so I removed her bra and then slid her panties down until she stepped out of them and we shared a firm and teasing embrace and a kiss. Then she said, "Sam, don't you dare get the tequila out, do you hear me?"

"I hear you sexy one."

Lynn took Annette's hand and said, "We'll be quite awhile," and then she paused and said, "Honey, save some of yourself for me later," and off they went to look at our very sexy and very personal photos.

After looking at the pictures, they came out and got Cokes from the fridge and then went to the bedroom to talk. I went to the computer room and looked at our pictures again and jacked off. A damn poor substitute for the two naked women in my bedroom, but I'd survive. Obviously Lynn and I needed fewer distractions.

I knew it would be like Lynn had said, that they would be quite awhile, but it was something like two hours before they emerged from the bedroom. Annette came over to me and kissed me before she said, "I'll see you soon honey," and then Lynn walked her to the door again leaving Annette's bra and panties where I had dropped them hours ago. Then Lynn came back to me and throwing her arms around me she said, "I love you Sam. I really do love you so much and I need you," and then she cried. Half silent little sounds as she held me very tightly and buried her face into my chest. I didn't have to be told what had happened because I knew. If I was wrong then okay, but I wasn't and all I could do was wait for her to get her crying out of her system and settle down. Then we'd talk.

I guided her to the sofa and we sat down, but she clung to me as she slowly stopped crying. I finally put a finger under her chin and tipped her head back and looked into her eyes. "Sam, tell me you love me."

"You know that I love you, and no matter what you have to tell me, I'll still love you. Honey, I think I know why you're crying if that helps you."

She looked down again, but kept her arms firmly around me as she half mumbled, "Annette and I just made love. Honey, it just happened. We were talking and then...well and then it happened. We both climaxed and everything." Then looking back up at me she said, "I've never, ever done anything like that before, please believe me."

"I believe you Lynn."

"Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you honey. As soon as I saw your face I knew what had taken place. But you have to promise me one thing."

"What?"

"Never make love to her ever again behind closed doors. I don't mind that you two made love, and like many guys I wish I could have watched you. But it would be no different than if I made love to her while you were on the other side of the closed door. While you had to wait alone until we had made hard fast love and were satisfied. I don't think you'd be very happy if you were totally excluded honey."

"Sam, never do that to me. Please honey."

"I won't as long as you understand what I'm saying."

"I do understand and I do promise to never exclude you again."

"Lynn, I'm not jealous and I'm not hurt because what happened was unexpected by you. I don't know about Annette, but I do know that you didn't plan that."

"She didn't either honey. I don't want to go into those details tonight if you don't mind, but I promise to tell you everything tomorrow after I've settled down."

"Okay."

"One more thing, I really need to talk to Jodie. Could I have her come over?"

"You don't have to ask me that, of course you can. This is your house too remember."

"Sam, Annette's so easy to talk to and she's so open with her secrets too. We really did talk most of the time, and I mean we talked constantly. I know some very intimate details about her and about her past. We talked about what it was like for me when your cock touched my lips for the first time. I mean those kinds of intimate details that not even Jodie and I have totally shared. Okay, anyway, I'm going to call Jodie now okay?"

"I'll be right here honey."

I leaned back as she went to the phone, and I thought about things. Consciously or not, Annette was a primary player in their little bedroom tryst. Those seemingly innocent touches and light kisses along with the sexually charged conversation could have easily put them on the road straight to their lovemaking.

Lynn came back and dropped onto the couch and kissed me. Her eyes were still a little red and puffy, but she was looking better. "Did you tell Jodie?"

"No, I just told her that I really needed to talk to her as soon as possible so she's on her way over. Oh and something before she gets here. Sam, I don't mind if you touch and tease Annette. I don't even mind if you make love to her."

Then she shared a thin smile and added, "Please just don't do it behind closed doors."

"Thank you for telling me that and the door can only be closed if you're in the room with me. But honey, don't tell me that if the only real reason is you feel guilty."

"I don't know what I feel right now and that's why I want to tell you everything tomorrow after I've talked to Jodie and had time to think. I said that about Annette because I know that she wants to make love to you very much and I know that you want her too." Then she smiled and said, "Plus I'm not jealous about her and her name isn't Carrie."

I kissed her and said, "You're one mixed up lady. You and Jodie have me so wrapped up in you two that neither of you have any reason to worry about me running off with anybody ever."

"Just a fun screw here and there."

"Only with yours or Jodie's blessings."

Chapter Forty Seven

Jodie arrived in near record time, and she came straight to me. "Where is she honey?"

"She'll be right out, she went to the bathroom to wash her face."

"What's wrong, did you two have a fight?"

"No, nothing like that, but I'll leave it to her to tell you. Jodie, she'll be okay, but she really does need you. She needs to talk and with your help, work something out in her mind. You might want to warn Murray that you could be awhile though because I think she has a lot to tell you."

"Would you call him for me?"

"Sure."

"I'm going back and we'll talk in the bedroom."

"I thought so. I'm getting used to that actually."

"What?"

"Nothing honey, she'll tell you." I kissed her and then went to the kitchen phone and called Murray. I explained what I could, but I didn't want to get into what had happened. That would be for Jodie or Lynn to tell him later.

It wasn't nearly as long as I expected it to be before they emerged from the bedroom, with Jodie behind Lynn and smiling a little. They came over to the sofa and sat on each side of me and Jodie said, "I'm going home. You called Murray right?"

"I called him, but I'm sure he'll be full of questions."

"I'm sure he will. Unless something comes up we'll see you two about noon Sunday."

"Night honey," and she left.

I turned to Lynn and putting my arm around her I asked, "Did it help to talk to Jodie?"

"It helped a lot. One of my biggest fears was what you and Murray and Jodie would think of me, or of what I'd done. Then you said you weren't even upset with me, and then Jodie was so very supportive and she assured me that Murray would be fine too. She's going to tell him everything when she gets home."

"Do I have to wait until tomorrow?"

"No, I'm okay now." We got more comfortable and she took my hand as she said, "Annette and I were just leaning back against the headboard and talking."

"Naked."

"Yes naked, now don't interrupt okay?"

Our pictures and me describing them really got to her, and to be truthful, I got turned on over them too. We did so much last week and that fact really hit me as we talked. She told me about a couple of adventures that she'd had a few years ago and then we went back to our honeymoon. Sam, I told her every intimate detail that I could remember and she was full of questions which encouraged more talk about lovemaking and just pure sex. We would touch each other and...I mean like on the thigh or arm and we would laugh, but then go right back to something sexy like when you pulled my bra up when we got married and all of those people saw my breasts. We talked about making love on the beach and that really stirred her up. We talked about you and Murray making love to me at the same time on the beach and I thought she was going to climax as I described to her how fantastic that was. She even put her hand between her legs and teased herself and told me how much she wanted to make love to you and then she brought up her hand and smiled and said, 'look how excited I get just from us talking and me talking about making love to Sam. Honey, she put a finger in her mouth and tasted herself while I watched. No I stared at her and she did that again. Then she wet her finger again and put it to my lips. Oh god this is embarrassing. I opened my mouth and sucked her juices off of her finger and that's where things started to take a different direction. Do you want me to keep going?"

I put her hand on my hard cock and asked her, "What do you think?"

She smiled and said, "You are such a wonderful guy and I love you. A total pervert of course, but I wouldn't want you to be any other way." Her smile disappeared, but it was replaced with a soft look as she said, "Annette touched me for the first time then. I just watched her in amazement and maybe a little shock as she put her finger against me and then slipped inside of me and moved it. I can remember my eyes closing and my heart racing so fast. Then she removed her finger and tasted me as we looked into each other's eyes. I don't know how to describe my mixture of feelings right then, but we kissed for the first time. Sam honey, I mean a deep passionate kiss. I'm not even sure who started it but I think it was me honey. My hand went to her breast and she moved until she was lying on her back and I was over her. I felt one hand on my breast and her other one between my legs again. I was totally swept away on a wave of lust is the only way I can think to say it. I reached down between her legs and she opened herself up for me."

Lynn's hand still rested on my cock as she looked at me and said, "Honey, I moved down and ate her. I didn't just kiss her, I tongued her and ate her and I couldn't seem to get enough of her. I'm surprised that you didn't hear her moan and some of the time she couldn't lie still. She stopped me and pulled me up to her and put me on my back and she took over. She...her hands were all over me front and back and she stretched me as she went inside of me with her fingers. It felt like she was putting her whole hand inside of me as she...as she fucked me like that until I came. We started kissing again as she straddled my leg and she rubbed herself against me and came like that, but we still kissed and touched each other as she talked about wanting you so much. That's when I told her you two could make love, but I wanted to watch. She can hardly wait for that now. I had to tell Jodie about that too by the way, and she said that she didn't mind, but she wanted to hear about it next week."

I smiled and asked her, "Did you and Annette finish talking about the pictures or the honeymoon?"

She moved her hand on my still hard cock and said, "No. I guess we'll have to try again, but this time you'll be part of it."

"Now did Annette use you up or do you have something left for your husband?"

She kissed me and wrapped her fingers around my cock and said, "I like it when you call yourself my husband, and yes, I'll always have something for my husband. As for Annette, I think I may have used her up," and she showed me a self satisfied smile.

"So you were very good at eating her pussy were you?"

"It sounds so dirty when you say it that way, but I think she liked the way I ate her pussy.

Lynn and I made love then, but I didn't last very long at all, because her confession had me too stirred up. Then to finish our night she called Annette and said, "Hi it's me, and it's too bad you left because you could be here right now to eat Sam's cum out of me." She smiled at me and said, "I'll tell him, night." She smiled and said, "she called me a bitch and said she'd get her own cum from you and soon."

"I have one question honey. I haven't seen Roscoe. Was he in here with you and Annette by any chance?"

"I don't...yes, he was watching us from the dresser."

"That's what I suspected, so you and Annette didn't stand a chance."

Chapter Forty Eight

Tuesday was a day of rest for Lynn and me. Annette was working afternoon hours so part two of the honeymoon story would have to wait, but our loafing at home only lasted until six and then we went out for dinner. I could go for weeks and not run into anybody I know, but because Lynn was with me rather than Jodie, I saw no fewer than three couples, and every time they would ask about Jodie and I'd tell them Lynn was my other wife. They'd smile or laugh and go on their way. Telling the truth really was the way to go.

Lynn and I were doing great as a couple and the end of the week was going to come too soon because I was having a problem with the idea of losing her back to Murray. But then at the same time, I missed Jodie and looked forward to her coming home. My only hope was that I could keep a happy face for Jodie as I went through my withdrawal from Lynn. I wasn't helping myself at all when, with arms around each other I asked Lynn, "Honey, is there any way that you and I will get to live together again?"

She had to swallow and blink her eyes before she said, "I hope so Sam. In fact we have to do this again and at least for a week and maybe longer." Then Tuesday Lynn introduced me to the wonders of anal sex. I was addicted instantly and knew that even if Murray hadn't introduced Jodie to that, I would.

Wednesday night was another sentinel point in my life. Annette came over after dinner and the three of us stripped naked and sat next to each other on the couch and talked about the last part of the honeymoon. Well Lynn and Annette talked most of the time, and I sat there with a hard dick. Annette's hand was on Lynn's thigh again only much higher this time and Lynn was sitting on her legs facing us as she talked. That meant I had an open view of her pussy and a partial view off Annette's as Lynn described Murray and Greg doubled up on Jodie. "Did they really?" Annette asked Lynn.

"They did and poor Jodie was used up by the time it was over."

"And the rest of you watched them right?"

"The rest of us watched them. It was so erotic, especially for me because I could remember exactly what that was like. But then while Sam and Murray were busy with Jodie, Greg took me to our bedroom and...well he's fast and he's good and I was burned out by the time he had to stop. It was like an orgy in our suite."

During that short part of the story, Annette's hand wrapped around my cock and her other hand was just touching Lynn between her legs that were now opened much wider. I listened to Lynn, but my eyes were on Annette's fingers touching Lynn's slit and I was so hard I hurt.

I'd had all I could stand, so I stood up and pulled Annette to her feet, and then reached out to Lynn and the three of us went to the bedroom.

It started out with me on my back and Lynn straddling me so I could taste her while Annette rode my cock and they kissed. Then I really got excited when Lynn went to her back and with her ass in the air for me, Annette went down on Lynn and gave her an orgasm as I banged into Annette fast and hard and I came. But we were three out of control lovers by this point and I didn't have to worry about going soft. Annette went to her back and I watched Lynn go down on her and when she looked up at me she had my cum on her face along with a smile before she went back to Annette and took her to another climax. I pulled Lynn to her knees then and with the help of lubricant, took her in the ass and she told Annette, "Oh god love, he's in my ass and it feels so good." Annette went under Lynn then and toyed with her pussy as I rode her until I had to stop. I was still hard, but I was breathing so hard I thought I was going to pass out. I still didn't want to stop, but I was done and apparently so were the women. I'd had one orgasm, I knew that Annette had experienced at least two but probably three and I'd seen Lynn go through two very strong ones. One with me and one with Annette. And I had kissed Lynn deeply and ended up with some of my own cum on my face. We had our own small orgy and it was a great one.

That was Lynn's and my last wild adventure, but that was fine with both of us. We enjoyed our last few days together living like any normal husband and wife might live. We made love. We didn't fuck and we didn't invite the neighbors in. It was a fantastic time for both of us and come Sunday morning, after our showers and we were ready to meet Jodie and Murray for lunch, Lynn and I cried just a little into each other's shoulder. We thought all of that was past once the four of us were at Friday's, but in the parking lot after lunch all four of us embraced and more tears were shed. Even Murray and I embraced, but by damn we didn't cry into each other's shoulder. No sir, we were guys after all, and guys don't do that shit.

Jodie and I had so much to talk about, but the ride going home was almost silent. Lynn's clothes would stay in the guest room just as Jodie's clothes dwelt in Lynn and Murray's guest room. Ready for our next week or two of swapping and adventure and crying.

Once home and settled with glasses of wine, Jodie and I shared long hugs and tender kisses, but even more importantly we talked for the rest of the day and through a good part of Monday night. Jodie now knew everything that Lynn and I had shared and that included everything about sharing Annette. That detail more than any other occupied a lot of our conversation because as I described watching Lynn and Annette take turns with each other, my cock rose and stayed hard, and Jodie would touch it and smile at me. "Obviously you approve and Lynn worked it out in her mind."