Rose Bk. 02 (The Novel)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lori-"

"Not one word of complaint out of you," she snapped back. "I know what you're doing, I know what you're going to do and I know the shitstorm that's coming. You need a home and I'm making sure you have one."

"If the cops hadn't frozen my accounts..."

Lori smiled softly. "It's fine Kye, really. What you're doing. It's important."

I nodded, "Yeah, but this has gotta be expensive."

Lori shrugged, "I'm thinking of it like having kids. Kids are expensive, but it's for the best."

I smirked as Claire had a giggle of her own. With Lori directing, we unpacked all the groceries. Cans went in a cupboard that already had some stored. Other things went in the refrigerator that was already cooling down thanks to Claire's quick thinking while I was outside. The various kitchen equipment went into appropriate cupboards and we found space to put all the milking pails.

"Have you seen the milking shed yet?" Lori asked.

"Not yet, I was checking the perimeter first."

She nodded, "C'mon. Some of the equipment is old, but I bet most of it still works."

I followed her out with Claire and the cows behind me. They looked excited at the mention of milking. We stepped into the shed and looked around. Light came in through some skylights that were installed and Lori hit a switch on the wall turning on the down lights. With the room properly illuminated we could make out the place needed a damn good dust.

"Right, so twice a day, you open these doors. The cattle will learn to come in by themselves. You bring them into these stalls," she gestured to the framed boxes. I'd thought they'd be metal, but these seemed to be made of flexible hose which made me think it was designed to flex if the cows bumped them. "Cow goes here, pumps are..." She walked around to a boom arm and brought it down. It had four milking nozzles attached. "They go on the teats, you hit the green button and it'll automatically stop when the milk dries up."

"Master," Rose whispered.

I looked over, Rose was staring wide eyed at the machine. Tina was holding her face to hide the smile and even Heidi was trembling with excitement at the sight of it. The only one not staring at the machine like they needed it to live, was Joan.

"I can still milk you by hand," I told the older cow. She blinked, before frowning.

"No, it's... It's fine master... I just-"

"Whatever you're comfortable with," I told her. "The others may enjoy being milked by the machine, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen every day. And I'll NEVER make you do something you don't want. Not like this, not ever."

Joan blinked, and a faint smile came to her lips. "Maybe if I see the others try it first then?"

Chapter Two

Rose went cross-eyed as she stared at me. I could see from her expression, she was cumming her gorgeous little pussy off. And there was a leading pair of theories why. First up, she, like the rest of the cows, minus Joan, absolutely loved the milking machine. Being put in the stall got them all excited. Tina had asked to be collared the day before and the rest had opted for the same treatment. The gorgeous, redheaded cow had a thick, leather collar leashed to the front of the stall. It prevented her from moving back or forth more than a couple inches. Beneath her was the four pumps, working away on her gorgeous nipples. She was the last, other than Joan and the cow's milk was to be done before and after actual cattle to prevent contamination. And with said cattle being delivered today, Claire was giving me a hand.

"Look at him," Claire grunted, thrusting her rubber cock into Rose's pooling wet pussy. "You wish this was him, don't you?"

"Yes," Rose whimpered loudly.

I smiled as I glanced up at her, but I was distracted by my own situation. With Heidi on one side and Tina on the other, Joan was being hand milked by her sisters.

"But you're gonna cum for me like a good cow, won't you?"

"YES!" Rose wailed as she trembled through yet another orgasm.

"Master," Joan whimpered.

I watched her back arch as she began to cum. Her pussy contracted hard over my cock as I thrust into her. Heidi removed her pail and leaned in, capturing the final few drops that hand milking didn't express, with her mouth. Joan lowed loudly as Tina joined her a few moments later. The milking pails were full, and I wondered if all the cows' supply was going to increase over time, or if Joan's specific situation caused her supply to increase.

"Such a good cow," I praised her. "All this lovely milk from those gorgeous tits."

"Thank you!" Joan cried out.

I hit my limit and emptied myself inside of her. Joan switched from soft moo's to loud whimpering as I pumped her full of my seed. Tina and Heidi slowed their actions as they made sure her breasts were clear and empty. And only when I felt her begin to relax did I pull myself from her. Joan slumped forward and rolled to her back. I leaned over her, feeling my body press down on her own as I kissed her. She mooed softly and gave me a smile as I lifted away.

"You're beautiful," I told her.

Joan smiled wider and tried to hide her face. I had begun to understand her over time. Whatever that bastard did to her, she had absolutely no faith in herself in any way. So I praised her whenever I could. And while all my cows enjoyed being told they were beautiful, Joan could almost bring herself to orgasm by listening to us all tell her what we loved about her. At the same time, it always made her embarrassed, so she hid, which was adorable to the point I started telling her it was another thing I loved. So now, whenever she got embarrassed, she got turned on, and when that was from praise, it was a vicious cycle of sexual torment for her.

"So when are you gonna use that thing on me?" Claire called.

I looked up at Rose's happy face, with Claire's raised eyebrow as she stood behind. Her rubber cock had a line of grool connecting it to Rose, but was otherwise untouched.

"What?" I smirked, "You wanna go in the milking machine?"

Claire blushed crimson, and I paused, realising my joke just backfired.

"I meant you fucking me," she grumbled a few moments later. "I've been in your bed twice now and you haven't even touched me."

"Oh.."

"Oh?" Claire sighed. "I can't work with oh, Kye."

"Master, you should fuck her tonight," Tina hissed.

"Mistress wants to go in the milking machine," Heidi whispered a little too loudly.

I smirked as Claire blushed again. "Fine, Claire. Tonight, I'm going to fuck you and tomorrow, I'm going to put you in the milking machine with the others."

"I... Ummm..."

"Collar and all," I nodded.

Claire swallowed, before I heard a soft, "Okay."

An hour later, I dropped my shovel and nodded at Tina. When I had told them what I was planning on doing before the cattle arrived, they thought I was crazy and offered to help. That led to outright demands and pouting. So now, Tina, in all her tiny glory, was lifting one post up single-handedly.

"That's it," I said as she angled for the hole. "Now just straighten it up and let it drop into the hole."

"Like this?" Tina asked.

I watched as she let the post go so it slid down. Then she grabbed the exposed end and lifted, letting the post fall the rest of the way in.

"Perfect," I grinned.

I was expecting the smile, but her delighted moo, followed by a crash tackle took me by surprise. It must have surprised her as well as she froze in place, suddenly looking terrified.

"You're so beautiful," I told her quickly, but earnestly.

Tina beamed and relaxed, but shook her head, "I'm sorry for knocking you over."

Reaching up, I rubbed her head around her horns while stroking her brown hair. They all loved this kind of attention. And Tina had a more sensitive head than the others. Rose needed to sit so her hair could be brushed. Tina had to be held upright.

"Oh... Master," Tina lowed softly.

"Come on, I need to do as much as I can before the truck gets here."

Tina nodded slowly and reluctantly climbed off me. I sat up and climbed to my feet, before patting the dirt and grass off me. As my hands moved over my front, I felt a damp patch and frowned. Tina saw it too and went crimson.

"Didn't you get enough this morning?"

"No," Tina said in a small voice.

I frowned, "Really?"

Tina twisted her hoof into the ground for a few moments. It was an odd gesture, something I'd never seen her do, but it was positively adorable.

"It's not the same," she muttered softly.

"What isn't?"

"Everything..." She turned her big eyes on me. "I want it so bad, all the time. At first, I could ignore it. I just wanted to be milked, and you made it feel so good. But now..." Tina trembled softly and rubbed her thighs together. "It's all I can think about. It's so hot down there," she touched her crotch over the shorts she wore, that had an obvious wet patch soaked through. "I keep having thoughts about it. It's all I want. To have you pin me down and for you to..." Tina blushed and bit her lip. "I want you to breed me so bad, master. Breed me, milk me, breed me some more and then breed me all over again."

"Is that why you wanted to help?" I asked. Immediately Tina started looking guilty, and I stepped up to give her a hug. Tina plastered herself to me and clung on tight as I thought for a moment. "Tina, I want you to go find Claire, and tell her how you feel, okay?"

"Okay," Tina whimpered softly.

I kissed her firmly and felt her relax, but she still looked on the verge of tears as she walked back across the field towards the house.

"That leaves it to just me then," I sighed.

I had the wire attached to the new post and was attaching it to the second when I heard the truck coming. This place was so quiet and out of the way, the sound of an engine was unmistakable. The size of a TRUCK engine meant I had more than enough time to get my ass inside. Lori and Jones were bringing it in, posing as the owners of the ranch. So while they unloaded, the cows, Claire and I needed to be inside where we wouldn't be seen. Last thing we needed was the trucker recognising one of us. So that's what I did, crossing where Tina had just an hour before. When I reached the house, Claire was waiting out the front with a smile.

"Oh good, I got a call from Lori and was coming to get you."

"I heard it coming," I smiled, before realising she was blocking the door. "Ummm."

Claire tilted her head and gave me a smile, "Yes?"

"We need to go inside," I gestured.

Claire smiled a little wider, "We do, don't we?"

I was about to ask why she was being difficult when I realised Rose, Tina, Joan and Heidi were all trying to very circumspectly watch us, without making it obvious. Which counter-productively, made it extremely obvious. If I had come back at any other time, at least one of them would meet me by the door for a kiss...

Reaching out, Claire's eyes went wide as I pulled her close. But as our lips met, she kissed back just as hard. It was hot, hard and full of passion for just a few moments, before I pulled away.

"Is that enough?"

Claire blinked and smiled shyly, "For now."

"Later," I promised.

Claire turned and brought me inside, closing the door behind us. We checked all the blinds were closed, turned off the television and waited for the cattle driver to leave. In the meantime though, I spotted a large pot on the stove.

"We're making mozzarella," Claire smiled. "It's a simple first step."

I nodded slowly, "Fair enough."

"Mmm," Tina whimpered.

Claire sighed. "Also, we need to talk about Tina." I glanced over at the small cow as she fidgeted on the seat. Rose, Heidi and Joan were watching on with interest. "She's going into heat."

I nodded slowly, "So what. I need to be careful with her for a few days?"

Claire fidgeted as Tina mooed softly. "You could."

"I want it so bad," Tina trembled as she struggled not to cry.

I wanted to comfort her, but Claire took my hand. "Her libido is going to increase, her milk production will double and in the next couple of days she's going to bleed same as I would."

"So, pads and tampons?"

Claire smirked, "I'm glad you know what that is, but that's not the issue."

"Then what is?"

"Her hormones are driving her to mate with you. And this is the most mild they're going to be for at least the next few days."

"Oh."

Claire smiled thinly, "So, you have some decisions to make, because if Tina is going..."

"Oh shit," I turned to see the looks on all the cow's eyes. Even Heidi was eye fucking me.

"Yeah, her too," Claire mumbled.

"What about..." I trailed off.

Claire blushed and turned her head, "I'm not a cow, I don't go into heat."

"So that's a-"

"If you fill this house with pregnant cows and leave me out of it, I'm going to be furious."

It wasn't the words she said, but the dangerous monotone in which she said it. I nodded my head slowly and sighed. "My mother would have been furious about getting any woman pregnant before marriage, let alone five of them."

"We're not women, master," Rose giggled. "We're cows."

"So what, I should marry Claire?" I asked without thinking.

A moment later, I realised I had five sets of eyes glued to me, and I realised I had just jumped into the deep end. Rose was beaming brightly, Joan had an affectionate smile. Heidi looked like she was about to burst into tears and Tina... Tina looked like she was about to take her clothes off. I looked at Claire, who was staring at me with her mouth open a little.

"Ummm..."

"Mrs Claire Wessex," she mumbled softly. "Mrs, Claire Brown Wessex. The Mrs. Wessex Brown."

I glanced over at Rose, who was still smiling, "We've been talking with Lori. She says the laws won't let us get married, so you should marry Claire instead."

"I..." I wanted to say I didn't mean it, and that it was a joke. But Claire's wide-eyed stare at me had me change my mind. Doc Brown. At one stage, I was going to kill her. I was going to put her down like the others and only after I realised she was a slave like them, did I reconsider. She was strong, determined, intelligent and... Shit, who am I kidding?

"Claire?"

"Yes Kye?"

"When this is said and done, when we're safe, when we can live in peace. Will you marry me?"

Claire blinked and shook her head slowly, "No Kye. I'm going to agree to marry you right now. And you're going to do everything in your power to make those things a reality."

I nodded slowly, then opened my arms. Claire threw herself against my chest and we kissed. The cows cheered, before Claire pulled away and hushed them back down. We didn't want anyone to hear that we were inside. Claire stepped back and shot me a smile.

"Tonight, you're going to make me your woman. But right now, I think someone needs your attention more than I do."

I looked over at Tina, who was practically hyperventilating. "Okay-" Tina ripped her clothing from her body. The top came off in two pieces as she tossed them aside. Her shorts followed a moment later. The wet patch between her legs was now just a wet mess that ran down her legs. Her eyes were wide as she heaved in great lungfuls of air. "Okay," I said again.

She wasn't wearing any underwear and her pussy... It almost looked like she'd used a pump on herself. My cows had always been beautiful and while naked, they'd been exceptionally so. But right now, if I didn't know better I'd say she was in pain with how swollen it looked. Tina lifted herself onto the bench she was leaning on and opened her legs. With one hand to prop herself up, she used the other to spread her labia.

"Please, Master?"

She flinched as Rose ran her fingers through her spread labia. Then she moaned softly as those fingers rubbed over her erect clit.

"Go give the poor thing what she needs," Claire nudged me.

I nodded, thinking about the ramifications of what was about to happen. Then I nodded again and started forward. Tina's eyes went wide as I undid my pants, allowing them to drop to the floor. My cock swung free and her eyes followed as it bounced with each step. When I drew close, Rose reached out and took me in her hands.

"Closer master," Rose smiled.

I felt a little self-conscious, but I allowed her to steer me by the cock, between Tina's thighs.

"Time to go home," Rose giggled.

I just felt overwhelming heat and moisture. Tina mooed softly as my cock speared into her. Rose's hand shifted from holding my cock, to stimulating the smaller cows' clitoris again. Tina opened her mouth to cry out, and I covered it with my hand. Her cry was muffled, but the look in her eyes told me she wasn't thinking rationally.

"Ladies, I need someone..." I spotted the white pearls of milk dripping from her four nipples. "Shit."

"More," Tina moaned into my palm.

Thinking quickly, I wrapped my arms around her. Tina latched on, locking her legs behind me as I lifted her up. Her weight forced my cock deeper inside than it already was and I kissed her to keep her quiet as she rocked her hips against mine. I turned and got to my knees, placing her directly on the floor.

"Ladies, nipples, now."

"YE-"

I covered her mouth with my hand to silence her. Rose, Heidi, Claire and Joan all dived on the small brunette cow and took a nipple each. Her pussy began to spasm from her first orgasm almost immediately. I started sawing my cock in and out of her. Tina writhed under the attention of the five of us. She went from muffled mooing, to licking my hand, to desperately trying to get my thumb into her mouth so she had something to suck on. The whole time, her pussy continuously spasmed as if in a constant state of orgasm. I just smiled down at her as I thrust firmly into her. Her pussy squirted the excess liquid that was formed between each thrust. I only hoped she was hydrated, because she'd need a lot of fluid replacement after this.

"Are you ready?" I asked her. Tina's eyes snapped to mine. She was lost in the haze of pleasure. "I'm going to breed you now." Tina's eyes widened, and I saw a small flash of recollection. It only lasted for a moment, before her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her screaming moo broke out around my fingers as her pussy pulsed. I tipped over the edge and started firing my seed into her. Her pulsing pussy milked my cock and I grit my teeth as it bordered overstimulation. I shuddered and pulled my cock free as her pussy visibly pulsed before me. Tina's eyes were hooded, but the smile when I removed my hand told me everything.

The other cows and Claire released her nipples, giving them small licks to clean up the last of the milk and making the brunette giggle. I glanced down at the mess of my crotch.

"As your future wife, I'd be delighted," Claire growled huskily.

I flinched as her mouth closed over my cock. Rose leaned in, lapping at my balls while Joan licked my stomach and hip. Heidi on the other hand slipped her hands under Claire's pants, pulling them, and sending Claire cross eyed even as she sucked me.

"Oh, for crying out loud, lock the front door!" Lori snapped, standing in the now open doorway.

"He bred me!" Tina giggled.

Lori sighed and shook her head. "Pants on, all of you."

Five minutes later, only five of us came outside. Tina, masturbating and slightly delirious from joy and pleasure, was in bed, with the dildo that Claire liked to mount in her strap on harness. I wanted to ask Claire if that was normal behaviour for them, but first we had Lori to deal with. She was impatiently waiting beside Jones and not one, but two, four-wheel drives.

"Bout time," she snapped. "And I'm serious, I'm an old woman now. I know what goes on around here, but walking in on that kind of thing is going to give me heart palpitations."

I tried to frown, apologetically, but Jones did a little fist pump and I coughed to hide a laugh instead. Lori wasn't one to be fooled though, and she shot her husband a glare, making him straighten up and look serious. That only lasted as long as it took for her to turn her attention back to me.