Rose's First Experience

Story Info
Rose loses her virginity.
770 words
3.09
24.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose was 32 year old virgin. Rose was raised on a farm and never really had much interest in sex. She was 5'4" tall with double D titties and a little bit thicker build. Justin worked at the same place and only about a year younger than Rose. He was 6' tall and was Somewhat of athletic build. He did have a thick 7" cock.

So one night Rose who was house sitting for a friend, decide to go out with some other friends and drink some. Even though she went to college she wasn't much of a partier or drinker. So naturally she had too much to drink and wasn't fully aware of what was going on all the time. After they left the club her friends dropped her off at the house she was staying.

Being drunk and not knowing better she was texting with Justin and invited him to come watch a movie. Justin being well rounded in the sex dept figured he'd have a good opportunity. Rose believed they were just friends. So while Rose was waiting for Justin to arrive she put her pjs on, which consisted of panties, sleep pants and a T-shirt.

When Justin arrived they has some small talk and then started the movie. After about 30 mins of the movie Justin decided this was his chance and leaned in and started kissing Rose. This was the first time she had ever been kissed and the alcohol was causing her body to react. Now Rose had never really even masturbated so all of this was really new to her.

Justin kept kissing on her and slowly started rubbing her breast through her shirt. Teasing her nipples and really starting to turn her on. He slowly pulled up her shirt and started to suck her nipples and she allowed him to take off her shirt. As he continued to suck on her nipples he started rubbing her pussy through her pants. She was already soaking wet and her body wanted the attention it had never had. He slid his hand inside of the waistband and started working her clit. This was driving her crazy.

Without Rose knowing he used his other hand to take off his pants and let his member free. Once off he took her hand and placed it on his member. She had never felt one before. As she slowly rubbed on it, he began to slide the tip of his finger into her. He would slide it in till her touched her hymn and stop.

Rose finally decided she wanted to put it in her mouth and try it so as she stood up Justin removed her pants. She put it into her mouth and started sucking on him. After a bit Justin decide it was time to continue and laid her down on her back. She opened her legs as he kept rubbing her with his fingers. Rose had her eyes closed unaware of what was going on around her.

Justin slowly worked his body up to where he was rubbing her pussy with the tip of his member. Justin leaned over and started kissing Rose again as he lined up his member at her opening. Justin kept kissing and making out with her as he slid in to her hymn. He kissed her hard as he pushed through her hymn and bottomed out in her.

Rose began to panic cause she hadn't wanted to loose her virginity. She told just to stop and he pulled out. As she fought with herself because of the alcohol was telling her to keep going.

After a few mins Justin put it back into her and received no response to stop. He slowly slid in and out of her as she moaned but never opened her eyes or told him to stop. As he began to get closer to climax he started fucking her harder causing her to moan and scream louder.

Justin could feel it building up and asked her if he could cum inside her. She didn't answer so with a final hard thrust began cumming inside her. After her was done cumming he rolled off of her and she curled up and Justin laid down behind her.

When she woke up the next morning Justin had already left and as she got out of bed she could feel something run down her leg. She knew immediately that after she passed out Justin had continued and nutted inside her.

Rose was now in a panic because she wasn't on birth control. She had never had a need for it.