Rosie & Paul Ch. 06

Story Info
The Boys arrive in London.
2.8k words
4.67
896
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were sat naked on the bed together, I reached over and started to stroke David's flaccid cock. He began to play with my nipples, twisting and pulling them, gently at first but getting rougher all the time. I retuned the favor by pulling on his cock to get it to become hard. I leaned in to him and we started to kiss, his tongue was in my mouth and mine his. My nipples were now burning with all the attention they were getting, and his cock was becoming more animated as I pulled on it. He stopped kissing me and told me to be rougher on his cock and balls, he said he liked the feeling of his cock growing as it was pulled and his balls squeezed, so did I!

We began to kiss again as he moved his hand down towards my pussy, I instinctively opened my legs wide as he made his way to my wet slit. It was already wet from the dildo but as I felt his fingers enter me I felt more wetness inside and felt myself thrusting against his fingers as he invaded my wet and willing cunt. All the time I never let up on pulling on his cock and it had the desired effect. I broke away from his lips and moved my head down towards his lap to get his engorged cock in to my hungry mouth.

As I took his cock into my mouth I concentrated on breathing through my nose, I was determined to swallow as much of his gorgeous cock as possible before it made me gag. And gag I did, but it was worth every inch. I sucked hard on his cock both on the head and on as much as I could get into my mouth.

I moved off the bed and knelt between his knees. I resumed my attention to his wonderful cock. I thought to myself how in just a short time I had gone from being a middle-aged woman, still attractive in a quiet way to now kneeling between a man's legs with his cock in my mouth while his wife was in the bathroom taking a shower, knowing that very soon the same cock would be bring me to an orgasm while it was fucking my wanton pussy, and knowing that my partner encouraged me to behave like a slut.

As David's cock got harder he began to stand and stood me up with him, his cock fell from my mouth with a plop but was now hard and with his balls swinging he looked amazing.

He kissed me and turned me round and told me to bend over. I did as instructed and as I bent over he explored my pussy with his fingers. He finger fucked me for a few moments and then very gently began to explore my asshole. I was a little worried that he wanted to fuck my ass and I thought I would never get his big cock up my ass, but I also thought I would let him try. Luckily he pushed his cock into my very wet slit and stated to rub it along the length and began to push his cock head inside. Then, the room phone rang!

It rang for a couple of rings then stopped, good job because I couldn't stop pushing back on David's cock to get it all inside my craving pussy. As I felt his cock enter me the bathroom door opened, and Eve came into the room. She looked across smiled and said Paul is in the lobby and on his way up. At this point all I could focus on was David's cock in my cunt and matching David's rhythm as he fucked me and slowly built up his pace.

Within a few minutes there was a knock at the door, Eve took care of that, all I could hear was the squelch of pussy juice and balls slapping my pussy.

Eve let Paul in and welcomed him with a kiss, she was naked. Paul came into bedroom with Eve and said something along the lines of, "Oh, you started without me". I looked up and just smiled at him. By now David was pounding my pussy and brining me to orgasm. I could feel the orgasm rising and urged David to keep going and cum with me. I wanted my pussy flooded with spunk. My orgasm hit me hard and I gushed, all could think about was how I must look to both Paul and Eve as I shuddered and cried out. I felt David ejaculate inside me moments later and my pussy felt very warm with his cum inside me and my pussy juice gushing out.

David slowly pulled his spent cock from my soaking pussy, and I just collapsed on to the bed with a groan. I looked up to see Paul had his cock out and was stroking it and smiling at me. He walked over to me and said something along the lines of "my turn now you slut" as he dropped his trousers and boxers and started to open my legs. I wasn't ready for another fucking but knew that I wanted him. I turned over to lay on my back and opened my legs. I looked deep in to his eyes as he pushed his hard cock in to my very wet and aching cunt. Eve had moved to David and was on her knees sucking his cock clean and then told him to get showered. She sat on the bed and watched as Paul was fucking me and both of them were call me a slut and a dirty whore, I must admit I really did feel like a dirty slut. It didn't take Paul long to cum and I felt another load of spunk fill my pussy. Paul got off me and pulled me up and told me to stand with my legs open, I thought he was going to get Eve to lick me, but he just wanted to watch all the cum and cunt juice drip from my well used slit. Eve cleaned Paul's cock, she then stood up and kissed me and I felt her fingers in my pussy. She coated them with cum and pushed them in to my mouth. It tasted wonderful.

After Paul and I had showered. We all decided we needed to go and get some lunch. Paul suggested that we head for Selfridges and have a Champagne lunch in their food hall, What a great idea.

I think we may have had a little too much champagne for lunch are we were all a little bit swaying as we made our way to Soho. David had mentioned about going to an adult theatre he said we could have some fun there. I must be honest I wasn't fully comfortable with his idea, and I quickly discovered neither was Eve. We did decide to head to Soho and see what happened. Paul suggested we stop at a couple of pubs he knew for a quick drink and to see if any of his old pals were around. The first one was The Duke of Argyle. I'd been to London with Paul a couple of times, but he'd never brought me here. At first it felt a little rough, Paul did know some people here and they made us very welcome. As I said from leaving Selfridges we were all a little squiffy and having more alcohol only added to the buzz. They guys in the pub were a great laugh and pretty friendly when they found out Eve and I had been in London for the previous day. Paul then took us to a pub called the Admiral Duncan. For people who know Soho you may recognize the name, it is a famous gay bar on Old Compton Street. I was surprised Paul also knew people in here. I was quite amazed as he gave people hugs and even a couple a smack on the arse as we entered. He introduced us to a table full of people, I think both gay and straight and we joined them for a drink, or two!

Paul introduced us all and most of them had heard of me, which was quite a shock. I don't know why but I had never thought of Paul having gay friends, I don't know why, it was just something that never came up. However, Paul did explain that Eve and I had been in London together all the previous night and wasn't sure what we had been up to. Well, this got lots of questions towards Eve and I so in the end we told them that yes we were there on our own but had a great night getting to know each other better, and then we enjoyed David and Paul cumming the next morning"! David was not very relaxed, I think he was worried someone may make a pass at him, it was funny to watch his face and body language with the group.

The subject turned to what were our plans for tonight. I decided to be brave and say I was hoping to try my first DP! The table erupted with cheers and laughter, and more than one person offered to help! I told them that I had all the help I needed. Eve blurted out that she would help again with lots of laughter.

We stayed a couple of hours in the Duncan and then made our way back to the hotel, David still wanted to try an adult theater, so we agreed if we passed one we all liked we would give it a try. As we made our way back I asked Paul why he had never taken me in those places before, he just said I'd been in now so what's the issue! We stopped to look in an adult shop, I browsed the shop with David, he was looking for a back-room theater. I asked him to help me choose some underwear, he gladly did. We picked a couple of items, just the usual some crotchless knickers and a peephole bra. As we paid the cashier, a youngish looking guy, made a comment to David about how his wife would look good in these items. David looked around and called to Eve to ask if she liked them? She said yes, but I thought they were for Rose. The guys face was a picture as he put two and two together and obviously came up with Swingers!

We never did find an adult theater, perhaps we didn't look hard enough, but we did find the hotel. We had decided to use the same room as Eve and I had got first. As we made our way up in the lift I heard eve giggle and looked to see Paul trying to get in her knickers. David pulled me in for a kiss and before we had got any further we were at our floor. We almost fell into the room with David trying to get me undressed and Paul doing the same to Eve. I pulled myself away from David and said I needed the bathroom and wanted to try on the new underwear. Eve pushed Paul away and joined me in the bathroom. I knew I was drunk as I took down my jeans and panties and sat on the toilet to have a pee all while Eve was stood there watching me. I never even gave it a second thought. After I had finished Eve too took down her jeans and panties to have a pee. At that point we both just giggled at each other.

I got undressed, with a little help from Eve and put on my new gifts. The knickers fit ok, but I could not get the bra comfortable, Eve reminded me it may not be on long so don't worry about it. They weren't M&S quality that's for sure!

Eve got undressed and we went out to see the boys. We were expecting to give them a little shock by being naked, but they shocked us by being naked waiting for us and obviously turned on with the anticipation. I said something along the lines of "oh, you are pleased to see us then?" and Paul replied oh, you just missed a very erotic sight and winked! I wasn't fully sure if he was kidding or being serious, especially as David didn't say anything, he only smiled, he was drunk though.

I went to Paul and Eve to her husband; I think that surprised them. I knelt down in front of Paul and put his hard cock in my mouth. Eve was laid on the bed with David's tongue giving her pussy a good workout. I made my way pack up to Paul's face and pushed my tongue in to his mouth and he mine. He had his right hand between my legs rubbing my clit and his left hand playing with my tits, I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter and hear Eve moaning for David to lick her harder. I shuddered as Paul made me cum all over his fingers, he removed them and pushed one of them into my arse, then ever so slowly he inserted another. I was moaning into his mouth and pushing back on his fingers. He broke his lips away and said did I want to try a DP now?

I said oh, yes please. David stopped licking his wife's pussy and said is she ready? Paul said yes and lead me to the bed. David got on the bed and laid on his back Eve helped me on to the bed then on to her husband's cock, it felt amazing at it slid into my very wet pussy. Eve told me to lower my face and tits to David and got Paul behind me. I've already said I had been fucked up the arse before by Paul, but this was going to be a whole new experience. Paul got behind me and straddled David's legs, he rubbed his cock over my asshole and started to push his cock head in to me, I relaxed and allowed his cock to impale me I could actually feel it sliding inside of me it felt fantastic. When he was fully in me he gave me time to relax, I felt very full, then they started to fuck me, their rhythm was a little off to start and it was uncomfortable at first, but they soon synchronized and wow, it was fantastic. I could feel both cock's sliding in and out of me. Eve was laid on the bed watching and calling me a dirty fucking slut, and when was it going to be her turn.

I could feel my arse getting wetter and asked Paul if he had cum, he said he hadn't then I realized I was running with my own ass juice. It wasn't long before I had a massive orgasm. I couldn't tell whether I was cuming in my pussy or ass it was immense I was now telling the boys to fuck me harder I wanted their spunk inside me. I had another couple of smaller orgasms and was begging for them to cum and fill me up. I felt Paul tense first and knew he was getting close he was varying his pace, I told David to fuck me harder, he did but this brought Paul past the point of no return, His cock started to spasm in my ass, and I could feel his spunk flooding inside me. David came about fifteen seconds later, although it felt longer. His cock expanded and his hot spunk drenched my pussy. As the boys finished and started to pull their shrinking cock's out of me I felt very empty. Eve kissed me and asked me how it felt, my first DP I said it was awesome and couldn't wait to try it again or a DVP. She told me I was a greedy bitch the next time those cocks are hard she was having them both.

I stood up from the bed and felt spunk from both my arse and pussy start to dribble down my thighs. Eve said it looked very sexy and that I had a gapping asshole. David and Paul said I looked like a well-used slut. I must admit I felt like a well-used slut and liked the feeling. I did say that I could see why Eve had said she would love to be used by three men, I agreed with her after my first DP the thought of three men using me for their pleasure was a real turn on.

The fun continued into the evening and night; we didn't even stop for food! At the end of the night around 11pm, David and Eve were gracious enough to let Paul and I have the "clean" room. We agreed to have breakfast together the next morning before we had to say our goodbyes.